PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Kreme

Honey Boo Boo
11-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Check out this video of Santa on YouTube. Apparently Jokim is a rapper and goes by the name Krispy Kreme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPsnWFng0w

The runny nose just proves what we already knew, that he is a snot nosed punk. :D

West London is ours
11-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Op plum alert

TonySpaghetti
11-10-2012, 02:55 AM
I saw that guy on Tosh.0. Not sure if it was that same video though.

West London is ours
11-10-2012, 03:03 AM

What's your time difference with UK tony? Just wondered I work for a Canadian firm and they ain't online till 1530pm UK lol

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 04:53 AM

Lol. Yeah, same video. Hilarious.

I'm confused though, it looks like a lot of that was shot in Jokims basement. I didn't know trailers had basements though.

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 04:56 AM
What's your time difference with UK tony? Just wondered I work for a Canadian firm and they ain't online till 1530pm UK lol

Stop asking for personal info and acting all stalker-ish you muggy scarfer.

West London is ours
11-10-2012, 04:58 AM
Stop asking for personal info and acting all stalker-ish you muggy scarfer.

Take my advice baronless, put that rifle in your mouth and pull the trigger

TonySpaghetti
11-10-2012, 08:05 AM

GMT - 5 (might be -4 right now since the time change, not sure)

I was just getting home when I posted that. It was 5:55 am. Just woke up. It is now 11:03am.

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Take my advice baronless, put that rifle in your mouth and pull the trigger

I'm sorry, I dont remember giving you permission to talk? Now be a good boy and go make me a sandwich.

Dudebot121256
11-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Check out this video of Santa on YouTube. Apparently Jokim is a rapper and goes by the name Krispy Kreme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPsnWFng0w

The runny nose just proves what we already knew, that he is a snot nosed punk. :DYou just don't stop, do you? The Santa thing is getting old real quick.

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 02:46 PM
You just don't stop, do you? The Santa thing is getting old real quick.

You sticking up for him is getting tired too. If you don't enjoy my humor, piss off and get off my thread.

Did you at least enjoy the video?

Dudebot121256
11-10-2012, 02:51 PM
You sticking up for him is getting tired too. If you don't enjoy my humor, piss off and get off my thread.

Did you at least enjoy the video?Well, people look at humor in different ways. Something funny to you might not be funny to someone else. Per your other question, yea, I saw that before. Quite the video :p

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Well, people look at humor in different ways. Something funny to you might not be funny to someone else. Per your other question, yea, I saw that before. Quite the video :p

Do I have your permission to still make fun of QPR, cuz he's the biggest tool in the shed.

Dudebot121256
11-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Do I have your permission to still make fun of QPR, cuz he's the biggest tool in the shed.You don't need my permission to do anything here, it's the forums. As long as the post abides by the forum rules, it's allowed. Still, remember, there is a fine line between playfully making fun of someone and being a bully to them.

Honey Boo Boo
11-11-2012, 08:04 AM
You don't need my permission to do anything here, it's the forums. As long as the post abides by the forum rules, it's allowed. Still, remember, there is a fine line between playfully making fun of someone and being a bully to them.

There's no such thing as bullying QPR, he's a hooligan. They should IP ban the plum.