PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Ferr, a serious question, please vote

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Right. Instead of hurting big flans feelings i would like to have your opinion on this and i guarantee you i will abide to the majority vote. Problem is i dont know how you can create a poll in tnis thread. No problem, i ll do it manually, armagnac in front of me....

Ok here it is. Does the forum allow me to become number 25 or lower on the leaderboard. If yes i will tie with nr 25. If no i will probably be somewhere between 51 and 250.

Hmm, i just found a poll button, see if it works.....

bigflan
11-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Right. Instead of hurting big flans feelings i would like to have your opinion on this and i guarantee you i will abide to the majority vote. Problem is i dont know how you can create a poll in tnis thread. No problem, i ll do it manually, armagnac in front of me....

Ok here it is. Does the forum allow me to become number 25 or lower on the leaderboard. If yes i will tie with nr 25. If no i will probably be somewhere between 51 and 250.

Hmm, i just found a poll button, see if it works.....

Hhahahah I was right told you can't stay away from your addiction

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Hhahahah I was right told you can't stay away from your addiction
Dooooont vote!!

albeezy
11-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Go for number one! Or 25 ill support you either way. I would hate to see you lose your streak but the boycott and all. Whatever you do no one should judge

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Go for number one!
Nope, cant do that. Btw, where is my tulip...

bigflan
11-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Dooooont vote!!Wow I'm a genius you see I studied psychology

Arizona
11-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Sure why not. Choose either option. You are never bound by anything you say or do on a forum, and especially when you have Armagnac in front of you. I'll swap it for Hennessy XO though, and then make a choice.

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Ferr, we know you can finish #1 every time, let's see if you are capable of nail the exact #250 spot this round.

And don't worry, I will try to take away your unopened boxes since you are just another fruit fly like us after you shed ally count to just 2. Your 8 siege tanks are no match for my 350 elite water cruisers now. :p

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Wow I'm a genius you see I studied psychology
Listen flan forget psychology. Brains are messy hence studying them is as well! Eat cheese, much better!

Speed ump
11-09-2012, 04:41 PM
First sober up, then decide.

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Sure why not. Choose either option. You are never bound by anything you say or do on a forum, and especially when you have Armagnac in front of you. I'll swap it for Hennessy XO though, and then make a choice.
Louis XIII i have some for you here. Best of remy martin..

Vballmadam
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Is the boycott over and noone told me?

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Damn you.... Too wise and sober fir sure

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Is the boycott over and noone told me?
Boycot till death do us part........ Checking my wife now....

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:45 PM
She agrees, forget it i wont do it, no 25. Looser am i..

Arizona
11-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Louis XIII i have some for you here. Best of remy martin..
Cheers. I love a good brandy. I really dislike average brandies, whereas whiskies, love a good single malt but can drink any whisky.

Fl@sh
11-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Lets offer up a real challenge. Can you stop right where you are and not open anymore boxes? That, my friend, puts on the pressure. The ball is in your court.

spectra
11-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Ferr

this is the worse event I have seen so far and it because of you, JP, Speed, George and all other gold and free players that are boycotting due to the infinite number of issues GREEd refuses to correct

right now the top #1 spot only has 112 nukes while #51 only has 31 with ONLY 2 days and 19 hours to go in the event
(prior events #1 would have over 300 or 400+ nukes, and #50 would be in the 50s)

so, things are going well, you are making a HUGE point not participating

on the other hand, if you have the "urge" to "participate" due to addiction then........
DAMN!!!!!!! welcome to the "you have an MW problem club"

just go for it BUT ONLY use FREEEEEEEEE option, you get to participate, feel some relief to your addiction and still make your point which we all support

cheers

bigflan
11-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Listen flan forget psychology. Brains are messy hence studying them is as well! Eat cheese, much better!Hmm someone is jelly

albeezy
11-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Disclaimer I am drinking!

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Ferr

this is the worse event I have seen so far and it because of you, JP, Speed, George and all other gold and free players that are boycotting due to the infinite number of issues GREEd refuses to correct

right now the top #1 spot only has 112 nukes while #51 only has 31 with ONLY 2 days and 19 hours to go in the event
(prior events #1 would have over 300 or 400+ nukes, and #50 would be in the 50s)

so, things are going well, you are making a HUGE point not participating

on the other hand, if you have the "urge" to "participate" due to addiction then........
DAMN!!!!!!! welcome to the "you have an MW problem club"

just go for it BUT ONLY use FREEEEEEEEE option, you get to participate, feel some relief to your addiction and still make your point which we all support

cheers
I must set example..... Stupid game . Nr one is really totally fake. H thinks he is competing lol. I ll get hs crates, oops have no allies... Speeeeed, get him!

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Sleep well my friend, next to your wise and lovely bride.
Almost crying you four five six whatever z7

Speed ump
11-09-2012, 05:03 PM
I currently have zero collected,and zero unopened boxes. Not sure how I managed to keep from hitting that button. I have not attacked one person for almost a week now, if you only knew how much this is killing me. Each time I open my game, I have to go through a ritual to keep from automatically opening the rivals list and going to town, I have done it in my sleep, and I'm afraid if I just Open the game without preparation, I will do something very bad.

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I currently have zero collected,and zero unopened boxes. Not sure how I managed to keep from hitting that button. I have not attacked one person for almost a week now, if you only knew how much this is killing me. Each time I open my game, I have to go through a ritual to keep from automatically opening the rivals list and going to town, I have done it in my sleep, and I'm afraid if I just Open the game without preparation, I will do something very bad.
This is good, i m with you. I have some opened but will stay away from top 50. Hurts, hurts huuuurts

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Sleep well my friend, next to your wise and lovely bride.
Yes i should.... Almost don....

Товарищ
11-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Ferr, do only cash opens, NO GOLD TO GREE, your wife is very intelligent, listen to her.
That will give you a perspective on the difference of keeping the time to open ONCE every hour, on the hour, and the mass gold spending timer resetting thing.
This I think is the biggest finger given to GREE ^^

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Wait, Ferr, after consultation with your bride, she wants you to save the golds for the wedding. So don't do it, just keep chatting with us here, it helps your eyes away from the leader board. We are invited to the Amsterdam wedding next month, right? :p

Just give everyone a gold bar as the wedding souvenir at the door. I handed out a shoelace to each person at the hotel during mine, and everyone was thrilled to receive it. :p

Tctiger
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Don't do it ferr everyone is making a good message with the boycott , just look at the leader board , roll a big fat j and chillax you will only feel dirty in the morning and need about 5 showersif you give in now .

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Ferr, do only cash opens, NO GOLD TO GREE, your wife is very intelligent, listen to her.
That will give you a perspective on the difference of keeping the time to open ONCE every hour, on the hour, and the mass gold spending timer resetting thing.
This I think is the biggest finger given to GREE ^^

Ferr is not married yet. :p

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Don't do it ferr everyone is making a good message with the boycott , just look at the leader board , roll a big fat j and chillax you will only feel dirty in the morning and need about 5 showersif you give in now .
I m with you, wont do it, whatever poll says.

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Ferr is not married yet. :p
Yes i am!! Married on 11 11 11. We will have first aniversary tomorrow!

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Yes i am!! Married on 11 11 11. We will have first aniversary tomorrow!

I didn't know you are this humorous. Lol :p

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Jezus, can i delete this all?

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
This thr is closedt

Miner
11-09-2012, 05:34 PM
You can play the game however you choose to play it. Technically, you announced a boycott till this Sunday. So that gives you some time to get in the top 25.

bigflan
11-09-2012, 05:37 PM
This thr is closedt

Your not married! Wow you said you had a wife

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:38 PM
You can play the game however you choose to play it. Technically, you announced a boycott till this Sunday. So that gives you some time to get in the top 25.
No way miner, i get these morons... No gold no anything

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Your not married! Wow you said you had a wife
If i said tat i must have one not going to check that again

Khimsoo
11-09-2012, 05:43 PM
U can do a last hour rush to top only. If u fail, u cannot participant future ones. Hahahaha

Gilgamesh
11-09-2012, 05:45 PM
My first thought was that you should do it, but I think you will hate yourself if you do. Let this one go.

Speed ump
11-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Guys, don't be confused. Read what ferr wrote as the subject.drunk ferr. He is a friendly drunk and wants to socialize, please make the necessary adjustments for his condition.lol

Ferr
11-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Oooooh nooooo, poll is killing me!! Place 50 then? Mw junk kicking off!

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Guys, don't be confused. Read what ferr wrote as the subject.drunk ferr. He is a friendly drunk and wants to socialize, please make the necessary adjustments for his condition.lol

Yip, that is why i keep him entertain and away from the leader board. :d

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Oooooh nooooo, poll is killing me!! Place 50 then? Mw junk kicking off!

You must misread, it is 4 yes and 9 no, and 1 lonely star for the thread, so the interpretation is go for the 1000th spot.

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:01 PM
You call yourselves forum friends shama shame shame! Speeed did you get him?

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Friendly what friendly socializeing i am making a stand or something drawing lines and i think not in sand but in concrete

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Wife sleeps...

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Friday night and she has given up on me lol

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 06:08 PM
You call yourselves forum friends shama shame shame! Speeed did you get him?

Now we are hurt, first you dropped us as your allies, now this. :p. should we just play some tennis and have a laugh over your wedding clip then.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-09-2012, 06:10 PM
No one should go back on their word.
No one can stop you from losing your integrity, or damaging your honor, but you will live with your choices.
All of our choices have consequences.
Only you can build your reputation, and only you can destroy it.

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:15 PM
No one should go back on their word.
No one can stop you from losing your integrity, or damaging your honor, but you will live with your choices.
All of our choices have consequences.
Only you can build your reputation, and only you can destroy it.
Pj, i may be drunk but you must have lost it, the day you see me in top 50 you can commit suicide i mean if you cant trust me you can not trst anyone. If you wish i can join you of course but you need to ask before you do it i guess...

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Pj, i may be drunk but you must have lost it, the day you see me in top 50 you can commit suicide i mean if you cant trust me you can not trst anyone. If you wish i can join you of course but you need to ask before you do it i guess...
This is getting out of control
Pj i apologize, do not, i say do not such thing. Not worth it. I stay put!

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Hmmm, i am talking to myself..

Ajk
11-09-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm with speed on this. You make bad decisions when your drinking. Go to bed.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM

Okay, then we all forge ahead. Victory is just over the next hill. Let's keep walking.

Ajk
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Hmmm, i am talking to myself..
Hehe! This is good stuff.

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm with speed on this. You make bad decisions when your drinking. Go to bed.
I know i know..... No worries

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Okay, then we all forge ahead. Victory is just over the next hill. Let's keep walking.
Forget it i stay here ;)
One of my better jokes!

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 06:24 PM

Ferr, don't worry, we knew you are intoxicated and being funny, to entertain and to enlighten, and spice thing up to be away from the current event; otherwise we wouldnt bother to keep you busy and sober. :p

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:26 PM
I now off. Apologize to flan pls. I was not nice on his demand thread. Bye

Ferr
11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
And pls dont vote anymore, got the massage

Ajk
11-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Our own little MW intervention. Lol!

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Our own little MW intervention. Lol!

Exactly, who are the smarty pants voted no? :p

albeezy
11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
I just apparently donated 300k to ferr's avatar college defense fund!

Bob_55
11-09-2012, 07:41 PM
I boycott, I only use the FER "free" button ;)

Jp lfs
11-09-2012, 07:51 PM

Speed, I was serious about what I posted on Ferr's thread about dropping allies. If you need a quick fix, read my post there.

Gambit12
11-09-2012, 09:03 PM
I know how you fell Ferr.. Your just being heart broken for not going for #1 & will not get the grand prize "Banshee." Its all good Ferr, just suck it for now. I know its depressive on your part but i know you will overcome it. Just take it easy right now & you can always win it next time. Banshee's bonus boost is useless anyway but the fighting plane looks awesome though. Oh well, just let it go for now so that you have some honor for your followers here in the forum & specially your words in your boycott thread. Just have some drink & call it for the night. If your really hurting so bad then hug your wife so tight & it will go away. Drink plenty of water...forum family are always behind you all the way...good night here..!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Can we all just get along for three more weeks? :confused: :o

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Can we all just get along for three more weeks? :confused: :o

Sure, cheers

jay_usher
11-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Well when one of the power houses for the boycott breaks what does that say to everyone else! So ur manipulating others not to spend so then u can get units still! So u expect gree to hold by their word/s yet players not to follow what they have been rantin on about for over 2 weeks!
Hahaha it's very funny
In my eyes!
Ferr if my opinion if ur in u go all in that's ur way! U can smas the top spot a not dot have the competition from pun or any of the major big players! Very clever!! Not!!! I'm surprised no1 else had seen this coming!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Well when one of the power houses for the boycott breaks what does that say to everyone else! So ur manipulating others not to spend so then u can get units still! So u expect gree to hold by their word/s yet players not to follow what they have been rantin on about for over 2 weeks!
Hahaha it's very funny
In my eyes!
Ferr if my opinion if ur in u go all in that's ur way! U can smas the top spot a not dot have the competition from pun or any of the major big players! Very clever!! Not!!! I'm surprised no1 else had seen this coming!

Interesting angle, but I know a secret.

In fact, I know a few, very big secrets.

I'm not the only one privy to these secrets.

Several of my pals, dare I say all of my pals (Hail PUN) know the secrets.

If you're right, the fun will begin.

But, I'm betting we won't ever have to reveal the secrets, or take actions that would really get the forum fingers flying and tongues a tattling!

Yeah, I know some secrets.

HO HO HO, Have a Great Veterans Day, a Happy Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

P.J.
11-10-2012, 02:31 AM
The desire to do it is strong, but our cause is stronger! In these days I have seen players who usually don't agree with the big spenders, take two steps back and join the movement. Cause was never more right .... addicted to the game but free in thought. This is not a revolution or an act of force .... This is a simple consequence!!!

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Hahaha it's very funny
In my eyes!

Everyone has a choice, positive or negative, in this case nobody is forcing anyone, everyone respect it, but for some reason there always some idiots come up with some stupid assumption, assumption is mother of all Łuck up!!!!

jay_usher
11-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Like for u to rephrase idiot!! Y else would he be going for it after saying he is a major player in the boycott! Did you see me getting personal? I think maybe you should keep personal opinions to yourself and get bk in ur box and get out ur little virtual world! On a personal note since u feel free to express urself wank*r so will i.
Bottom line is practice what u preach and it's a bit hypocritical to expect results and promises when you can't adhere to your own!
As or pj live how u throw things about causing controversy and keeps this forum alive since its dyin just like the game!
But honestly all te big boys have put to much into this game to now walk away and gree know this! I'm just counting down the days till d day and actually wondering if any of u will stand by ur words and promises for the greater cause????

Ferr
11-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Dear forum family, i just woke up. Thank you (at least most of you) to stand next to me in my worst hour ;). Exploding head, lets go for the kill!

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 03:47 AM
Dear forum family, i just woke up. Thank you (at least most of you) to stand next to me in my worst hour ;). Exploding head, lets go for the kill!

Ferr, with PJ and you all the way, cheers

Ajk
11-10-2012, 04:31 AM
My favorite cure for that is a tall cold glass of Gatorade mixed with water (cuts the sugar). Works pretty good. Happy to help. Oh, and a nap. Lol!

Dhusagar
11-10-2012, 04:39 AM

You need a 12-step programme!!! LoL

Slippo
11-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Looks like you're having a complete meltdown there Ferr lol. Get yourself down to the Bulldog, it might help you in sitting this one out : ) !!!

Procyon
11-10-2012, 05:49 AM
@Ferr - sorry about the hangover. We've all been there, but I have to say I enjoyed reading Drunk Ferr. Glad you stayed strong.

@PJ - you're being cryptic again with your teasers about secrets

Agent Orange
11-10-2012, 06:06 AM
Up to you, but if you guys want to really make a point go and take down all the top players unopened boxes and the SIT on them so nobody can open them. Thats going to wipe out this event.

If you don't think the boycott is hurting Gree the condider this, they have massively cranked up the drop rate on boxes to try and sucker us into opening and spending money.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-10-2012, 06:30 AM
@Ferr - sorry about the hangover. We've all been there, but I have to say I enjoyed reading Drunk Ferr. Glad you stayed strong.

@PJ - you're being cryptic again with your teasers about secrets

Doncha jest loves them thar dirty little secrets?

I does.

Patience grasshopper, patience.

We've got almost three whole weeks left.

Speed ump
11-10-2012, 06:58 AM
We're all addicts here too, glad we could all help support you through it.

Vballmadam
11-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Good morning everyone...today is a new day. Tomorrow will be one week of our boycott! Stay strong as we continue to fight the fight for the improvement of this game. These improvements are for all players and future players of this game.....Young and old, rich or poor! It's not to late to realize we can make a change. Join us as we band together as one in solidarity of a game, forwhatever reason, has brought us joy and escape from our daily lives!

ArthurWellsley
11-10-2012, 10:28 AM
@Ferr
Hope the hangover is remitting

Happy Wedding Anniversary of 11/11!

Xjarhead
11-10-2012, 10:48 AM

Free option is a joke, let's you know where GREE is, since the start I thought I would try it out. So for only three opened. With at least 10 tries a day. 3 only three. Lol

Xjarhead
11-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Good morning everyone...today is a new day. Tomorrow will be one week of our boycott! Stay strong as we continue to fight the fight for the improvement of this game. These improvements are for all players and future players of this game.....Young and old, rich or poor! It's not to late to realize we can make a change. Join us as we band together as one in solidarity of a game, forwhatever reason, has brought us joy and escape from our daily lives! here here,

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 01:11 PM

Free option is a joke, let's you know where GREE is, since the start I thought I would try it out. So for only three opened. With at least 10 tries a day. 3 only three. Lol

Yeah, if you have itchy finger and the addiction is just damn too stronger to kick in one week, use the FERR option, I mean free, not even cash, then you are okay in my eye. :p

Maverick50727
11-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Sorry be away due to holiday weekend. I will say no just because you said you would be boycotting. Any one else advertising the boycott I would expect should say the same. I know it is hard but stick to your guns and principles. If people say they are boycotting yet don't undermines things. Glad to see Stephen sticking to doing nothing at all. Maybe the leaders and supporters should have posted screenshots before and at end to prove their actions and resolve.

Not everyone is doing no gold use, no events, no attacks, no raids, etc and varries though. I for one am not buying or spending gold. But continuing in events in very limited capacity (will not be in top 250). As far as attacks and raids probably 1/10th of normally. I only attack if someone hits me first. If I'm really close to a upgrade I may do enough to continue but haven't needed to yet. Only PVE for farming units.

Baraka
11-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Your truely addicted. Here's an idea get Gree to transfer all your gold to me and I'll get the number 1 Spot for you.

Captain Steelman
11-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Wooooooow, tonight I am drunk and wife is sleeping. Maybe i should spend some money on GREE gold or take that nice Dodge Charger -09 of mine with 500+ Hp on a ride....? Lets vote about it.....

NOOOOT, I go to sleep instead..... cu

Procyon
11-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Doncha jest loves them thar dirty little secrets?

I does.

Patience grasshopper, patience.

We've got almost three whole weeks left.

Master PJ, I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions. Grasshopper will only lose patience when he is able to snatch the pebble from your hand :)

Speed ump
11-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Ok steel, if you're not going to drive the car, let me have the keys. I'll be gentle, I promise.

Procyon
11-10-2012, 04:35 PM
@Captain - I have an 09 charger with that same engine. Yeh, you best go to bed.

Alaska Ken
11-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Wow, no cell coverage for a few days so I couldn't get on the forum, and it's like I missed a party.

Captain Steelman
11-11-2012, 02:59 AM
@Captain - I have an 09 charger with that same engine. Yeh, you best go to bed.

Cool, what kind of tune up did you do to your engine, seens the car in original only have 425 Hp...?

Procyon
11-11-2012, 05:47 AM
Cool, what kind of tune up did you do to your engine, seens the car in original only have 425 Hp...?

Not to hijack the thread, but no idea what kind of tune up. It's an 09 R/T, V8, 5.7 liter Hemi. I just take it to my Dodge dealer along with my credit card and have them do whatever they do. Except for the rear wheel drive in the snow, I love the car.

Captain Steelman
11-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Okej, well i have the 09 srt8 6.1 liter hemi . I bolted on a supercharger to it and the thing now runs like a mad dog.....

LeBarticus
11-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Well I have a 2002 Camry, *****. 4 cylinders mo****a

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-11-2012, 06:46 PM
WHo cares

Really?

jeffrey
11-11-2012, 06:50 PM
WHo cares

Really?

Who cares if you are monkey boy or monkey puppet! :D

iamnasty
11-11-2012, 06:53 PM
WHo cares

Really?

World Health Organization interested in a 2002 Camry

Really??

manbeast
11-12-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm changing my mind. This zeylon guy doesn't deserve to win a leaderboard event with only 150 pieces. Ferr had to get 10 times that many to win! Ferr should go all out the last hour and win this one for cheap( like 200 pieces). I haven't even heard what the prize is for 1st place. Is it good?

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-12-2012, 09:15 AM
I'm changing my mind. This zeylon guy doesn't deserve to win a leaderboard event with only 150 pieces. Ferr had to get 10 times that many to win! Ferr should go all out the last hour and win this one for cheap( like 200 pieces). I haven't even heard what the prize is for 1st place. Is it good?

Top prize in an air unit, but it has a casualty reduction boost like the top 50 prize = Boo imho.

Here's a link to a pic of it from Gambit
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41652-Nuclear-Arms-Box-Event&p=478187&viewfull=1#post478187

Baraka
11-12-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm changing my mind. This zeylon guy doesn't deserve to win a leaderboard event with only 150 pieces. Ferr had to get 10 times that many to win! Ferr should go all out the last hour and win this one for cheap( like 200 pieces). I haven't even heard what the prize is for 1st place. Is it good?I agree, think about it. Ferr still wins and Gree looses. He gets his title still. Plus he gets in on cheap. Gree loose loads of money.

Ferr
11-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I agree, think about it. Ferr still wins and Gree looses. He gets his title still. Plus he gets in on cheap. Gree loose loads of money.
Very very tempting offer but no no no. Thanks and heartwarming but i would not be able to face myself. In fact when i look at the leaderboard i am proud what has happened i must say...... There is solidarity here, no one can deny that...

Speed ump
11-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Those of us who have won all the leaderboards have agreed not to participate, and we stick by that. The numbers for this event are amazing. With little preparation we have managed a huge reduction int the numbers, and we have made contacts with many of the players in The event, and for the next one, we may be able to get them to not play it at all.

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 11:40 AM
I like to see a sober, clear minded Ferr. We need to keep each other (everyone boycotting) accountable during our fight for a better game for all!

jeffrey
11-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Very very tempting offer but no no no. Thanks and heartwarming but i would not be able to face myself. In fact when i look at the leaderboard i am proud what has happened i must say...... There is solidarity here, no one can deny that...

Yeah, you should be proud of your accomplishment of staying out this week. You have many powerful units already, so you don't need another for your trophy case.