PDA

View Full Version : We are bored on Android.....What's next Gree

chbranch
11-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Can we get an event already.......

AK-47
11-09-2012, 04:00 PM
What you can't play the game normally for a little while?

the_dude
11-09-2012, 04:35 PM
We have been spoiled lately with those "new" boss events. Looking forward to another, or maybe a 10/10.

AK-47
11-09-2012, 05:03 PM
We have been spoiled lately with those "new" boss events. Looking forward to another, or maybe a 10/10.
Agreed, another boss event would be sweet! 17 free *decent* items for me again! Yes please!

the_dude
11-09-2012, 06:29 PM
I know, its like getting 20 crates for free. Although I just leveled to the next tier so i'll be getting far less than last time.

Munch on it
11-09-2012, 07:54 PM
They will probably wait till the new iOS event finishes before the next boss event starts

chbranch
11-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Im hoping for an old boss event like O'malley with it being set at 20 wins for grand prize.

Chasm37
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Thing is while we android users are sitting around doing nothing there is a "Chicago Turf War" event going on right now. However it's only available for iOS users. Which means they (IOS) are gaining a 3 to 4000 Attack & Defense advantage. Whats more is there are other offers and events we just are not included in.The way I see it we are here just so that the iOS users will have someone to bully.

PawnXIIX
11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Thing is while we android users are sitting around doing nothing there is a "Chicago Turf War" event going on right now. However it's only available for iOS users. Which means they (IOS) are gaining a 3 to 4000 Attack & Defense advantage. Whats more is there are other offers and events we just are not included in.The way I see it we are here just so that the iOS users will have someone to bully.

What attack point advantages? I've gotten cash $25,000, mafia, or respect most of the time O.o

Please read before you complain ._. I still haven't event gotten to first tier rewards which is not even 50/50 and there's less than a day and a half to go.

the_dude
11-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Im hoping for an old boss event like O'malley with it being set at 20 wins for grand prize.
I thought all the early boss events went to 50, not 20.

PawnXIIX
11-09-2012, 09:20 PM
I thought all the early boss events went to 50, not 20.

Eddie Sato was 30, then it was 50 for O'malley, and it's been 40 for the rest. O'Malley had broken rewards, so everybody who had beaten him 20 times got all the rewards. The rewards were 20 wins for the Sharpshooters Rifle, 40 wins for the Dectectives Tac Vest, and 50 wins for the police cruiser.

It was never intended to happen but I can say that I beat him 20 times and only got credit for 17, so I'm glad they intervened. After that it never really was a problem again with early starts.

the_dude
11-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Eddie Sato was 30, then it was 50 for O'malley, and it's been 40 for the rest. O'Malley had broken rewards, so everybody who had beaten him 20 times got all the rewards. The rewards were 20 wins for the Sharpshooters Rifle, 40 wins for the Dectectives Tac Vest, and 50 wins for the police cruiser.

It was never intended to happen but I can say that I beat him 20 times and only got credit for 17, so I'm glad they intervened. After that it never really was a problem again with early starts.

So that was a mistake on their part, not going to happen for android.

PawnXIIX
11-09-2012, 09:25 PM
So that was a mistake on their part, not going to happen for android.

The reason it happened was because they got all the bugs out before the android version was released. The cause for the meltdown was never revealed, but it was attributed to the fact that there were two different goals at the same time. One for the sharpshooter rifle and one for the final goal. Both of the goals had different counts going, and neither was correct. One said 17, the other said 9 at the end of the event for me. I had beaten him 20 times, and either was I was going to get the rifle if it wasn't for the error.

Once they fixed it, and they took out the intermediate rewards it was okay. Released on Android a few boss events later.

Chasm37
11-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Are you participating in the "Chicago turf war" event right now? Is so you are good. If not, iOS users are. Some of my mafia friends are getting weapons, armor, etc. top 250 receive a Mob Justice shotgun, A=470, D=315. Top 25 receive a Chicago Cruser, A=1110, D=1240. Are you competing for any of these items right now? Because we (Android) users are not. Support said this will be available for Android user next. But I don't believe them. I bet you there will be a totally different event we all can participate in. We can't compete like this.

the_dude
11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
He's right, even if the event sucks something is better than nothing.

PawnXIIX
11-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Are you participating in the "Chicago turf war" event right now? Is so you are good. If not, iOS users are. Some of my mafia friends are getting weapons, armor, etc. top 250 receive a Mob Justice shotgun, A=470, D=315. Top 25 receive a Chicago Cruser, A=1110, D=1240. Are you competing for any of these items right now? Because we (Android) users are not. Support said this will be available for Android user next. But I don't believe them. I bet you there will be a totally different event we all can participate in. We can't compete like this.

Nobody who's a free player is on those top charts. They're all gold players, you couldn't beat them even if you did place on that chart. There's more than 250 players on IOS...it's not like you're going to lose every fight forever now because you missed an event. Honestly the event is terrible in terms of free prizes, I've gotten more free items from an 10/10 event than from this.

You're not missing much...

Ins0mn1ac
11-09-2012, 09:46 PM

This is really the way it is for android users, we need to get used to it; I view it as a handicap. New event types will assuredly be released on iOS first. Supposedly Android will catch up, but that's not reality, are they going to have Android only events while iOS is doing nothing, fat chance.

Only positive things I've seen is playing certain old iOS events (10/10 events) and getting some sick items (Loaded Dice, Devil's Takedown) that are no longer available to iOS users.

the_dude
11-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Very true insomniac.

I'm curious about your name, are you a Dave Attell fan? That was a great show btw.

Chasm37
11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
PawnXIIX is missing the point. If that was the deal with this event I still would like the opportunity to decide weather I want to participate or not. I just visited my mafia friend. He has other items including a Boss Limo A=290, D=440. Not to mention several smaller items. And believe me he will finish in the top 25. The only items we have access to are the ones currently under "Special" in the CC store. Things like crates etc.

the_dude
11-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Well the general concensus is if you dont like it buy an idevice. That is why i hate apple so much, very snobbish attitude.

PawnXIIX
11-09-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm sorry GREE is beta testing the event on the device with the larger audience.

Chasm37
11-09-2012, 10:24 PM
No, we need to hold Gree accountable. When you market a product and your in game success depends on how much you are willing to spend you are held to a high standard. If you continue to under perform your product will start to fade. No one is buying anymore......ie Nextel corporation.

Ins0mn1ac
11-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Very true insomniac.

I'm curious about your name, are you a Dave Attell fan? That was a great show btw.

I like Dave Attell, I used to watch his show, was it around 2002, 2003? Anyways, the name is pretty self descriptive, I have a switch that flips on in my head that has trouble turning off. It helps on opening hourly crates for events, LOL.

the_dude
11-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Gree will do what gree wants to do. I think its fine that they release things first on ios, I really dont care. But they should have some event going on for the android users. They have done that in the past without problems.

And why didnt they even bother to explain how this event works. I think that is a bit strange. Dont they usually post new events in the announcements forum?

Ins0mn1ac
11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Well the general concensus is if you dont like it buy an idevice. That is why i hate apple so much, very snobbish attitude.

So true... funny thing is that I'm pretty sure Android OS makes up half of the market, so you would think that there would be more emphasis. I have an Android and my wife has an iPhone 4S, I like both pretty well.

the_dude
11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
I like Dave Attell, I used to watch his show, was it around 2002, 2003? Anyways, the name is pretty self descriptive, I have a switch that flips on in my head that has trouble turning off. It helps on opening hourly crates for events, LOL.

Same here bro. I always stay up way too late.

chbranch
11-09-2012, 10:58 PM
It's a lot easier to program for IOS than Android. Every IOS player on crime city will try and tell you they get no benefit from the events they get and we don't get to play in. As we all know from finally having a boss event that that statement is bullsh.it. I just think we should have something to do while they "test" out a new event instead of watching from the sidelines. Let me have another try at that Devil's Take Down or Black Widow Shotgun Gree. Put me in the game. "If you want to win, put Boobie in"! Until we get something on Android first, IOS users will never know what it feels like.

the_dude
11-09-2012, 11:09 PM
I dont think they are as concerned with what is easier to program for as who has more disposable income. I think people that spend money on apple products are more likely to spend lots of money on something intangible like in app gold. It is, and always will be a social status thing. I think droid users are just more practical. I personally won't waste my money on gold. I play the game for fun and to pass the time and dont give a crap what others think.

Ins0mn1ac
11-09-2012, 11:15 PM
I dont think they are as concerned with what is easier to program for as who has more disposable income. I think people that spend money on apple products are more likely to spend lots of money on something intangible like in app gold. It is, and always will be a social status thing. I think droid users are just more practical. I personally won't waste my money on gold. I play the game for fun and to pass the time and dont give a crap what others think.

+1,000,000 - totally agree...

I like Tapjoy too, had saved up enough for Haunted Mansion X2. :)

the_dude
11-09-2012, 11:17 PM
nice I got one of them, almost to level 10:)

i won the add me monday 3 weeks back which was cool

bryoreo
11-09-2012, 11:47 PM

^THIS

over snobby attitudes on forum and in life. Apple sheeps

nopenopenope
11-10-2012, 12:55 AM
You're just pissed because my battery lasts 3 days.

the_dude
11-10-2012, 01:02 AM
So were you stating an example of the snobby attitude being discussed? Or do you actually think 3 days is good for a battery?

nopenopenope
11-10-2012, 01:05 AM
I like drama. You may commence for my amusement.

*gets popcorn*

the_dude
11-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Well your previous post almost sounded like you wanted to participate..... guess not.

PawnXIIX
11-10-2012, 01:19 AM
I like drama. You may commence for my amusement.

*gets popcorn*

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo1_250.gif

I already got some :D

the_dude
11-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Damn, I dont have any popcorn
But these twizzlers are pretty good
This is sort of like watching a movie

the_dude
11-10-2012, 01:28 AM
A very boring movie

nopenopenope
11-10-2012, 01:43 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo1_250.gifI already got some :DWe made popcorn at work today it was yummy

PawnXIIX
11-10-2012, 01:49 AM
We made popcorn at work today it was yummy

Ahh man that sounds like a nice job D: All I did today was make...well a paycheck :p

West London is ours
11-10-2012, 02:05 AM
^THIS

over snobby attitudes on forum and in life. Apple sheeps

State payout won't stretch to even an iPod? Lol I pity you fools, biatching about a game

Bala82
11-10-2012, 03:10 AM
What you can't play the game normally for a little while?

I think for me it give me time to do my building upgrades and also do future planning for my hood :). That's not very exciting but at least something to do :). I have run out buildings but i have one space left and only buildings that worthwhile is the nightclub but saving for it is going take a month well actually 20 days.

Zeman
11-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Would be nice to get a old recycled event what we never gotten. Since they say they gonna make Andriod able to catch up. In all fairness why not, its not like IOS missing anything since they had it before. A old boss event that never came to Android would be nice, but again not keeping my hopes up of getting a event.

KemoKidd
11-10-2012, 08:56 AM
State payout won't stretch to even an iPod? Lol I pity you fools, biatching about a game

Funny on both sides. Android users complaining about a game and ios users telling someone to buy an isomething purely for a game. ITS JUST A GAME! Im on Android and I dont care about our disadvantage. Accept it, get used to it, get over it! I would rather have a better phone than an advantage in a game. A lot Android users act like babies when something comes out first on ios and a lot of ios users act snobby when they get something first. Been like that since I have been on the forums.

Bala82
11-10-2012, 08:57 AM
My Prediction

I don't know but i am guessing next will be an event box than a week later next new boss than leader board event than following week will be a boss event and than ending the year Christmas special event ( Similar to Halloween type).

Chasm37
11-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Funny on both sides. Android users complaining about a game and ios users telling someone to buy an isomething purely for a game. ITS JUST A GAME! Im on Android and I dont care about our disadvantage. Accept it, get used to it, get over it! I would rather have a better phone than an advantage in a game. A lot Android users act like babies when something comes out first on ios and a lot of ios users act snobby when they get something first. Been like that since I have been on the forums.

Sounds like Republicans and Democrats, Mitt and Barack, Ryan and Biden......well you get the picture