PDA

View Full Version : To the Whales

Captain Steelman
11-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Dear whales of Modern War and other GREE games. I would like to present my, and other free or small gold players, point of view regarding the issues often spoken of in this forum.

The freeze of the last hour in events.
The unknown or hidden effect of the bonuses from the extreme top units.
The injustice of events, like the scratchers, that is more profitable for low level players.
And so on, that led to the boycott of the game by many players.

First of all i would like to tell you that we are very impressed of the amount of time and money spent to build armies of your size and quality. We marvel at the size of your bases and and stand in awe at the amount of money made every hour. Your attack and defense numbers is almost too big to comprehend. We stand here in admiration of the big whales of MW.

However, it is not like an admiration of a scientist, sports star or a music idol. Those we admire and want to be like. No, this is more like an admiration of a freak. Like the guy who eats metal or put a V 8 engine to a piano or the dude with tattoos all over his body. We can admire it and think itīs cool but we do not want to become like that our selfs. Letīs be honest, when we see you online we say : woooow , that was a cool and awesome last hour of the event but when we turn our Iphoneīs, Ipadīs off and walk back to the real life we shake our heads.

And now you bring the foolishness to new heights by joining the boycott and whining here on the forum. ”Change this, change that, i donīt need my money-Gree do, i want my money back, itīs unfair, and so on....”

If you donīt like the rules of the game, why do you play...?
”Yes, but Captain Steelman, iīm only pointing out issues that might need some development”
No, you guys have already proven that eg the frozen last event hour produces more money for GREE because you do not know where you are in the leaderboard. Ferr knows a little bit about that. And if they unfreeze the board itīs still just for making money.
”But Captian Steelman, the game is unfair to us whales regarding updates eg the scratchers. We get nothing from it..”
There is no need to develop something special for such a small group of players as big gold players. They are already trapped in the addiction of the game and will sooner or later wake up from their madness and stop playing. If something gets developed, itīs only to get free and small gold players to step into the same trap you guys did. Why do you think the first scratcher is for free....?

So open your eyes and realize that you have climbed to the mountaintop, only to find that there was nothing there. I hope you at least had fun doing it. Put your player out on Ebay or something and transfer the player to somebody else. Maybe you get something back.

Finally, we want to thank you for contributing to the development costs for this game and your great and generous donations that enable us all to play for free.

Thank You !!!

Fl@sh
11-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Can you quote the posts where someone is asking for their money back? Thank you.

asdfg12345
11-09-2012, 03:35 PM
50k to someone like ferr is less valuable than couple hundred bucks to me and you. Not to mention this game has direct relation to income and success level in real life so I am sure players admire these people not out of freak show aspect.
Regarding the part where you are saying these "whales" are joining the boycott and whining, it is important to note that the boycott was started by whales. The aspect of taking action and fighting for what they believe in is what differentiate a very successful person from an average person. Obviously, no one is perfect and there is a level of addiction. It is however self indulging to think that these people are stupid for fighting for such a pointless cause when it is the same type of personality that got them to the point in their life/career where they can spend large sums of money without negatively affecting their normal life.

Captain Steelman
11-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Can you quote the posts where someone is asking for their money back? Thank you.

GREE Player Experience Survey
---------------------------------------------
GREE is committed to providing the best player experience in the industry and your feedback will help us do that.

Please take a few minutes to let us know how we are doing.
----------------------------------------------
Feedback? You got it! I have been reporting hackers, stalkers,
perverts, players with the no casualty glitch etc. for a year
now. YOU have not resolved these issues. Gree is cheating
every honest customer in the game by allowing this to continue.
Recently reported a no casualty glitch player for the nth time...
received another "it has been looked into" response. Took
screen shots of the aforementioned no casualty glitch player
... attacked...waited for the counter attack...took more screen
shots...stats exactly the same...impossible without the glitch.
I will no longer play any of your games.
I will also contact my Apple Store customer representative
as well as my American Express platinum desk for a refund
on all Gree purchases..

I donīt know but a refund on all GREE purchases means "my money back" or...?

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 04:08 PM
I donīt know but a refund on all GREE purchases means "my money back" or...?

Wait, you cannot quote a random banned forumite and claim he/she spoke on behalf of all the boycotted gamers or whales.

FYI, it s true that pirate justice and Ferr organize this boycott, but it is suggested and cheerleading by the free/light gold players.

Speed ump
11-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Steele, I don't care about the scratchers, and I think the money spent in them is better spent on just buying units, you would end up ahead. Having said that, I don't mind a feature that I can chose to ignore, though I do wish they would not make it mandatory to do one on the splash screen, I can live with that. As far as getting our money back, I believe someone said that in reference to either fix the broken things in the game, or give us our money back. Something that is broken is not part of the rules. If they advertise about, they should give it. If you go to buy a new home, and they advertise that they give you the applainces with the home, and then you later find out there are no applainces, would you complain. Would you feel justified in asking to cancel the sale. Appliances a not cheap, if you factored that I to your decision to buy the home, then have to spend thousands of dollars more than you thought, just to make the house liveable, I would think you were justified if you complained, felt cheated, lied to, and wanted to back out of the sale. Now suppose the builder promised after much argument to go ahead and provide you with the applainces. Now it's months down the road, and you are trying to live in a home with no appliances, and all you have is more broken promises. I bet you would not be too happy. There are homes where I live that are huge mansions. I look at at them, and think that I would like to have a home like that, but could never afford it. I don't think the people who can afford those homes are freaks. They have the money, and they are free to live in any home they chose to and can afford. Maybe their home needs 90k worth of appliances, and maybe their builder tried to cheat them. They would be just as right in expecting to receive what they were promised as someone who can only afford a small starter home. Just because someone has money does not mean that it's ok to not provide them with what they paid for. I know some people have strong feelings against those who do have money, because they don't. I am not rich. I have done well in the past, and the economy has affected me greatly, as it has so many. I know some people who have a very modest income, but over the years have manged to put enough together to buy some very nice vintage cars. Ones that anyone who does have money would be proud to own. This is something they really enjoy, and I am glad that they can do so. Do I wish I had as nice a car? Sure I do, but I don't demean them for having what they have.

Captain Steelman
11-09-2012, 04:42 PM
50k to someone like ferr is less valuable than couple hundred bucks to me and you. Not to mention this game has direct relation to income and success level in real life so I am sure players admire these people not out of freak show aspect.
Regarding the part where you are saying these "whales" are joining the boycott and whining, it is important to note that the boycott was started by whales. The aspect of taking action and fighting for what they believe in is what differentiate a very successful person from an average person. Obviously, no one is perfect and there is a level of addiction. It is however self indulging to think that these people are stupid for fighting for such a pointless cause when it is the same type of personality that got them to the point in their life/career where they can spend large sums of money without negatively affecting their normal life.

I have noted your opinions on the matter but insists that I persist in my point of view. It is generally known that addictions of any kind often leads to lies about the reality. Even the smoker says he can afford to smoke but faced with the annual cost of smoking makes him feel bad about it. According to your point of view the game behavior is in direct relation to the real life and seens we are both talking about ferr as an example, what does his playing behavior tell us about his financial management...? ( No offence, ferr. Itīs just an example..) Investing in GREE gold is not a good investment. Why then spend money on the GREE gold....? I suspect it has to do with winning feeling, the intoxication of being better than others. That feeling is strongly addictive and does not take into account whether this happens in reality or in a computer game.

Anyway, we are all free to have opinions on the use of GREE gold. If only one person wakes up because of what I wrote here, the time I put into this was not in vain.....

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Steele, I don't care about the scratchers, and I think the money spent in them is better spent on just buying units, you would end up ahead. Having said that, I don't mind a feature that I can chose to ignore, though I do wish they would not make it mandatory to do one on the splash screen, I can live with that. As far as getting our money back, I believe someone said that in reference to either fix the broken things in the game, or give us our money back. Something that is broken is not part of the rules. If they advertise about, they should give it. If you go to buy a new home, and they advertise that they give you the applainces with the home, and then you later find out there are no applainces, would you complain. Would you feel justified in asking to cancel the sale. Appliances a not cheap, if you factored that I to your decision to buy the home, then have to spend thousands of dollars more than you thought, just to make the house liveable, I would think you were justified if you complained, felt cheated, lied to, and wanted to back out of the sale. Now suppose the builder promised after much argument to go ahead and provide you with the applainces. Now it's months down the road, and you are trying to live in a home with no appliances, and all you have is more broken promises. I bet you would not be too happy. There are homes where I live that are huge mansions. I look at at them, and think that I would like to have a home like that, but could never afford it. I don't think the people who can afford those homes are freaks. They have the money, and they are free to live in any home they chose to and can afford. Maybe their home needs 90k worth of appliances, and maybe their builder tried to cheat them. They would be just as right in expecting to receive what they were promised as someone who can only afford a small starter home. Just because someone has money does not mean that it's ok to not provide them with what they paid for. I know some people have strong feelings against those who do have money, because they don't. I am not rich. I have done well in the past, and the economy has affected me greatly, as it has so many. I know some people who have a very modest income, but over the years have manged to put enough together to buy some very nice vintage cars. Ones that anyone who does have money would be proud to own. This is something they really enjoy, and I am glad that they can do so. Do I wish I had as nice a car? Sure I do, but I don't demean them for having what they have.

Speed ump, we love to read your posts, but please paragraph your thoughts; it would be easier for some young people here. :p

Captain Steelman
11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Wait, you cannot quote a random banned forumite and claim he/she spoke on behalf of all the boycotted gamers or whales.

FYI, it s true that pirate justice and Ferr organize this boycott, but it is suggested and cheerleading by the free/light gold players.

Flash asked me for a quote and i simple gave him one. It was just an example of the type of complains mentioned in the forum. Iīm well aware that the statements made by me donīt applie to everybody.

Tctiger
11-09-2012, 05:35 PM
The big gold players have to be in the boycott for it to work , most light gold and free players like myself support it because the issues effect every player , how much you have spent is irrelevant , I have the assault bear , I will get attacked by hackers ect . The boycott is for the good of the game , I think all the boosts not working was the tipping point , I spent nothing for the bear boost and feel let down about it not working , if you spent a lot of money getting the boost item and it didn't work every time wouldn't you feel cheated? Gold or no gold things offered as prizes should work full stop.

Товарищ
11-09-2012, 06:03 PM
@Captain Steelman
wow sounds like some one is incredibly jealous of the "whales"!
The issues behind this boycott affect ALL players, plus the issues with Android.
Yes there are issues only/mostly affecting high-spenders, and/or "whales" but there's also issues affecting low levels and free players, and Android players.
Do some research before jumping to conclusions and opening your moth insulting people!

Captain Steelman
11-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Speed ump, I have heard lots of complains in this forum but never something about "not getting what i paid for" Everybody got GREE gold for their money. Thatīs it. As soon as your money leaves your account and the GREE gold is in your game fund the transaction is done and over. They got money, you got game gold. Your game gold does not stand for any value. You can not trade back gamegold for money. By transfering real money to gamegold the value of your money is gone. You now have gamegold and this gold can only be used in the way GREE decides.

How you want to spend your gold is up to your self, some buy units, some gamble for eventprices. And in an event you are not aloud to "test" the grandprice in your army before you participate. You just have to take a chance.

About your house story, i agree. You pay money, you get house. Same with the game. You pay money, you get gold.
And about rich people, i agree. They can spend how much they want to, i donīt mind. As long as they feel good about it... But somebody is at this very moment warning other players from going to extreme with goldbuying.... Why is that...? Obviously there is money to spend and so far everybody in the forum proclaims, im just using pocketmoney....

The truth of the matter is that continuous gold buying will eventually lead to some form of addiction and the size of your wallet will only decide how far up you go before you hit the roof.

Whackueddie was angry with the hackers but tell me, where is the perfect computergame without any hackers.....? There will always be hackers and if people think Modern War is a hacker free zone their wrong. I hate hackers but they are still here...

Speed ump
11-09-2012, 06:11 PM
And I do believe that I referred to myself as far as income and spending. I do think most people assume ferr makes a very nice income which I did not make any reference to. If you wish to think of me as a freak, that's fine, as it doesn't change anything one way or another. I was merely trying to point out that the boycott was not not actually about the things you stated, nor the reasoning you used. If you have your mind made up, then I'm fine with that also. I thought I would try to make some points to help clarify things.

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Jeffrey, I have heard lots of complains in this forum but never something about "not getting what i paid for" Everybody got GREE gold for their money. Thatīs it. As soon as your money leaves your account and the GREE gold is in your game fund the transaction is done and over. They got money, you got game gold. Your game gold does not stand for any value. You can not trade back gamegold for money. By transfering real money to gamegold the value of your money is gone. You now have gamegold and this gold can only be used in the way GREE decides.

How you want to spend your gold is up to your self, some buy units, some gamble for eventprices. And in an event you are not aloud to "test" the grandprice in your army before you participate. You just have to take a chance.

About your house story, i agree. You pay money, you get house. Same with the game. You pay money, you get gold.
And about rich people, i agree. They can spend how much they want to, i donīt mind. As long as they feel good about it... But somebody is at this very moment warning other players from going to extreme with goldbuying.... Why is that...? Obviously there is money to spend and so far everybody in the forum proclaims, im just using pocketmoney....

The truth of the matter is that continuous gold buying will eventually lead to some form of addiction and the size of your wallet will only decide how far up you go before you hit the roof.

Whackueddie was angry with the hackers but tell me, where is the perfect computergame without any hackers.....? There will always be hackers and if people think Modern War is a hacker free zone their wrong. I hate hackers but they are still here...

Commando Ironman, I am just a funny cheerleader here and I don't have the answers to everyone's concerns. :p

I certainly acknowledge your position without prejudgement since everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I just merely pointed out your misinformation and nothing more. Cheer, good to have different view like yours. :p

Captain Steelman
11-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Sry Jeffrey, I addressed the wrong guy. Was ment for speed ump. However i agree with you about paragraphing....

Time to go, next week i go back to work, in real life.

BigD@wg
11-09-2012, 07:19 PM
And I do believe that I referred to myself as far as income and spending. I do think most people assume ferr makes a very nice income which I did not make any reference to. If you wish to think of me as a freak, that's fine, as it doesn't change anything one way or another. I was merely trying to point out that the boycott was not not actually about the things you stated, nor the reasoning you used. If you have your mind made up, then I'm fine with that also. I thought I would try to make some points to help clarify things.

I think first line of my signature sums it up.

BigD@wg
11-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Speed that comment wasn't directed at you but rather agreeing with your comment.

Jp lfs
11-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Speed ump, I have always had great respect for you, but your posts lately have moved me into the admiration category. Thank you for you contributions and insight. Those who take the time to read what you say benefit greatly.

Speed ump
11-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Hehe, i figured that dog.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-09-2012, 09:51 PM
I've been told whales are smart.
I don't think whales are all that smart.
What can whales do, other than swim, and blow, hot water through their blowholes?
Hmm, some people are blowhards, too, but I digress.
Whales aren't smart.
No whale is ever gonna read what you posted.
Not only are whales dumb, they don't have a thumb and fingers.
Lastly, even if they could read, they couldn't use a computer or an iPad underwater.
Heck, even if a whale had a stylus and an iPad, he couldn't use them.
Nope, you're wasting your time because whales aren't smart and don't have computers.
One last thing, I've met lots of people playing this game.
Some are real pigs, some are dogs, some are even catty; but I've never met one whale playing Modern War.
And, before you ask, Bigfoot doesn't play this game either.

Dear whales of Modern War and other GREE games. I would like to present my, and other free or small gold players, point of view regarding the issues often spoken of in this forum.

The freeze of the last hour in events.
The unknown or hidden effect of the bonuses from the extreme top units.
The injustice of events, like the scratchers, that is more profitable for low level players.
And so on, that led to the boycott of the game by many players.

First of all i would like to tell you that we are very impressed of the amount of time and money spent to build armies of your size and quality. We marvel at the size of your bases and and stand in awe at the amount of money made every hour. Your attack and defense numbers is almost too big to comprehend. We stand here in admiration of the big whales of MW.

However, it is not like an admiration of a scientist, sports star or a music idol. Those we admire and want to be like. No, this is more like an admiration of a freak. Like the guy who eats metal or put a V 8 engine to a piano or the dude with tattoos all over his body. We can admire it and think itīs cool but we do not want to become like that our selfs. Letīs be honest, when we see you online we say : woooow , that was a cool and awesome last hour of the event but when we turn our Iphoneīs, Ipadīs off and walk back to the real life we shake our heads.

And now you bring the foolishness to new heights by joining the boycott and whining here on the forum. ”Change this, change that, i donīt need my money-Gree do, i want my money back, itīs unfair, and so on....”

If you donīt like the rules of the game, why do you play...?
”Yes, but Captain Steelman, iīm only pointing out issues that might need some development”
No, you guys have already proven that eg the frozen last event hour produces more money for GREE because you do not know where you are in the leaderboard. Ferr knows a little bit about that. And if they unfreeze the board itīs still just for making money.
”But Captian Steelman, the game is unfair to us whales regarding updates eg the scratchers. We get nothing from it..”
There is no need to develop something special for such a small group of players as big gold players. They are already trapped in the addiction of the game and will sooner or later wake up from their madness and stop playing. If something gets developed, itīs only to get free and small gold players to step into the same trap you guys did. Why do you think the first scratcher is for free....?

So open your eyes and realize that you have climbed to the mountaintop, only to find that there was nothing there. I hope you at least had fun doing it. Put your player out on Ebay or something and transfer the player to somebody else. Maybe you get something back.

Finally, we want to thank you for contributing to the development costs for this game and your great and generous donations that enable us all to play for free.

Thank You !!!

ohwhatafinish
11-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Jesus Ģ7000 on a game. I am a LLP who camps and I do this so I don't spend real money. Some of you whales must be very rich as I need a new set of golf clubs, a new car, my house needs a full refurb and Xmas is on the way. I am proud of playing the game for 1 year and will continue to do so for free as any of my spare cash I get goes on other things. I don't think you realise sometimes how big this game is when you read how much people spend on it and what it means.

KizbotBro
11-10-2012, 02:01 AM
I'm not sure the OP fully gets what the boycott was about. The end of the post sounds a little smug, with a thanks to all those that foolishly spent money on the game so that others can play it for free. The reason its a play to win game is because Funzio wanted a good value game. It entices people to play and you can spend what is suitable for you.

It seems to me that the reasons for the boycott are because of the multiple occasions where something has been broken in the game. The problem has been notified to the devs, and nothing is fixed. That's not whales crying about a silly game, that's people who spent money on an advertised product and the product was broken. Its just a game you say which is very, very true. So is football though or many forms of entertainment. Imagine you spent money getting front row seats to see your no1 team and when you got there the seat was missing. No, not missing, 'invisible'. now imagine someone telling you that your just a whaling baby for having a problem with this and wanting some compensation.

Xela
11-10-2012, 02:23 AM
I'm not sure the OP fully gets what the boycott was about. The end of the post sounds a little smug, with a thanks to all those that foolishly spent money on the game so that others can play it for free. The reason its a play to win game is because Funzio wanted a good value game. It entices people to play and you can spend what is suitable for you.

It seems to me that the reasons for the boycott are because of the multiple occasions where something has been broken in the game. The problem has been notified to the devs, and nothing is fixed. That's not whales crying about a silly game, that's people who spent money on an advertised product and the product was broken. Its just a game you say which is very, very true. So is football though or many forms of entertainment. Imagine you spent money getting front row seats to see your no1 team and when you got there the seat was missing. No, not missing, 'invisible'. now imagine someone telling you that your just a whaling baby for having a problem with this and wanting some compensation.

Precisely!

Jp lfs
11-10-2012, 07:15 AM
And, before you ask, Bigfoot doesn't play this game either.

Really? Bummer. Next you're gonna tell me there's no Santa Claus and my parents are the ones taking my tooth from under my pillowcase at night...

I'm crushed.

BigD@wg
11-10-2012, 07:54 AM

One of the better analogies I have heard so far. I still doubt there will be any level of comprehension.

marebear
11-10-2012, 08:30 AM
I don't understand why anyone cares how much someone else spent on their game. On the 10 event people could win the big prizes for free. The point and the problem is, if gree offers a prize, it should work as intended and it should not have to come down to boycotting the game for the developers to pay attention and fix broken problems. Stop creating new content and contests until you fix what is already out. Leaderboards should not be frozen in the last hour of a contest. Create a code to detect and ban hackers. Make boosts you promise visible and working.

Sabo
11-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Hahaha, Steelman you nailed that perfectly. I actually enjoy some of the big spenders in the forum and I mean no disrespect at all, but often close my iPad shaking my head. Sure if you have the money and it doesn't negatively impact those you love, you are free to do whatever you want in a free country. That fact doesn't make you smart or even sane for that matter. If this game provides the type of feeling you need by spending thousands, I highly recommend some soul searching. Life is short, be relevant!

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Jesus Ģ7000 on a game. I am a LLP who camps and I do this so I don't spend real money. Some of you whales must be very rich as I need a new set of golf clubs, a new car, my house needs a full refurb and Xmas is on the way. I am proud of playing the game for 1 year and will continue to do so for free as any of my spare cash I get goes on other things. I don't think you realise sometimes how big this game is when you read how much people spend on it and what it means.

Actually 7 grand is just enough to win 1 auction event according to Ferr.

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Hahaha, Steelman you nailed that perfectly. I actually enjoy some of the big spenders in the forum and I mean no disrespect at all, but often close my iPad shaking my head. Sure if you have the money and it doesn't negatively impact those you love, you are free to do whatever you want in a free country. That fact doesn't make you smart or even sane for that matter. If this game provides the type of feeling you need by spending thousands, I highly recommend some soul searching. Life is short, be relevant!

I just shake the iPad to collect the valor, money and BP.

Captain Steelman
11-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Iīm back. Real life events takes some time....

Whales donīt read...... Iīm not even going to try to reply to that kind of nonsense from Pj....

First of all, nobody paid real life money for an high A and D unit with boost. They are not for sale. Therefore the argument about players that spend tons of money on a unit that is not operating as it should is irrelevant. They only spent game gold, which have no value in real life. The only thing for sale is game money and game gold. That is what you as a costumer have a right to complain about. Eg, you buy a vault of gold and only get 1350 gold.

As i have said before, the moment you get the game gold the value is gone. You have already spent your money. The GREE gold is NOT a form of currency. If it was they had to trade back game gold and game money to real life money.
Thatīs the reason why GREE can keep on going with eg scratchers which, at first sight, looks like a lottery (and therefore should be monitored as one) but is not. Everybody gets one and if you donīt have the patience to wait for another one you can spend some useless game gold for a new one.

( I hope you understand what iīm trying say. You guys are so bad with the Swedish language that i have to translate my thoughts and arguments to English for you to understand. If only Sweden could had conquered the world.....)

So, any metaphor to real life events are irrelevant. Modern war is a computergame and as you all know computergames are not perfect. Patches will be released and bugs get fixed. Hackers will always be there.... Get used to it.

And i wounder, how do you monitor if a boost unit is operating as it should or not.....? The battle calculations are so far unknown, at least for me... And if you are a top player (a whale) with 2000+ units in a battle against an opponent with the same amount of units, how do you know if the extra 10-15 % of extra boost to eg ground units is working...? Iīm just asking...

Who is holding the most amount of boost units from events.....? And who could be most aware of any abnormalities in the boost units from events..?And who is a big part of this boycott event...? And who flirts with all of us to participate to some extent in the ongoing event...? I am just asking, who..?

And now you take the nonsense to an even a higher level by waiting for an insignificant change of the gamerules and then go back to spend real money on game gold. The only boycott supported by me is the one where you never ever again spend real money on game gold.

I hope not for you to understand, we that still have our sanity left is not seen so often in forums like this.... If you were helped in any way, regarding the manipulative procedures of GREE, by the posts by Captain Steelman, reply ” I C U” in this thread or in a private message. I only need one to know my time wasnīt spent in vain....

Thx for your participation.

Speed ump
11-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Sorry steel, but your argument is 100 percent wrong. Without gold you cannot get the unit. Period, end of discussion. We pay for gold, end of discussion. You go to the amusement park and but tickets to go ride the big roller coaster, but when you get there, you find out it just broke. It's the only reason why you came. You are justified in aski g for a refund, it's not even reasonable to see it any other way.theres also legal precedents that dictate these things, not your own personal opinions. We happen to have at least three very knowledgable attorneys involved with this who are among our members. I'm sorry steel, but I will take my own knowledge,and the extensive knowledge of my thre friends, over your personal opinions any day. You are basically saying anyone wo purchases a good or service does so at their own risk. Even if you were aware there may be issues with a product, the laws still protect you. It's fine to have your own opinions, and when I do, I portray them as such. Not as facts to follow a course of action by.

Captain Steelman
11-10-2012, 04:54 PM
I do respect your knowledge and your own personal opinion. I hope you do the same for me, Speed ump.

To add more information about my point of view would only by a waste of time. Thereīs lotīs of Threads supporting the ongoing boycott and i felt a need to balance those posts with my opinion. Did i do wrong...? I donīt think so....

I do agree with Jeffrey that you should paragrafh your thoughts a little bit...... Maybe my posts could be a model for you, to see how itīs done...?

Take care.....

Speed ump
11-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Hehe, we'll I never said I was an English major. When I'm writing I'm just trying to get my thoughts down, not worrying too much about the grammar.

Jp lfs
11-10-2012, 10:41 PM
And as an extra 2 cents to the discussion-

When you pay real money to see a 30% Boost to Ground Unit Attack, you KNOW. Trust me, you know if it is visible or not. The few of us who have been steadily and constantly complaining about that one have stats at or above 100k. An extra 30% would be noticeable. Very noticeable.

Ryans67
11-10-2012, 10:56 PM
And as an extra 2 cents to the discussion-

When you pay real money to see a 30% Boost to Ground Unit Attack, you KNOW. Trust me, you know if it is visible or not. The few of us who have been steadily and constantly complaining about that one have stats at or above 100k. An extra 30% would be noticeable. Very noticeable.

We know when we finish a boost building and gain 2%! Exactly why it seemed so amazing that a 30% boost unit came along and we were all drooling.