PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Look At?

Jian Carlo
11-09-2012, 12:43 PM
What Do You Look At when you attack someone pvp, their defence or their attack stats?

Personally I only look at people's attack stats, from this I pretty much know if I can beat them or not, their defence is immaterial, if their att is strong then in my reckoning their defence is also strong, however if the att isn't as strong, beat them up ..... Am I right?

Giedrius
11-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Not really. For example my def over 20k lower than attack. Only reason to look for attack stats if you afraid that they might come back to you

Jian Carlo
11-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Not really. For example my def over 20k lower than attack. Only reason to look for attack stats if you afraid that they might come back to you
I hear you but afraid of being attacked back isn't my thinking, if their attack is near my own then I walk away but if their attack is below mine then I attack them, even if their defence is above my attack numbers.

Euchred
11-09-2012, 01:01 PM
I just look for targets that have 10k less defence then my attack. I wouldn't want the rng to screw me and end up giving them 30k. I couldn't care less what their attack is.

Reznor
11-09-2012, 01:10 PM
I look at both attack and defensive stats seeing that they are right next to each other. If their defense is around the same as my attack with the use of defensive buildings inflation then I'll attack anyway. If there aren't any, then I won't.
As far as their attack stats go, I won't attack if they can easily beat me back unless their Night Clubs are higher than my own, in which case I don't mind if they give me a link. Crude, but effective.

dudeman
11-09-2012, 01:12 PM
I look at attack, IPH, and robbery record.

If someone is a serial robber with no economy of their own, but is strong enough that they wouldn't think twice about filling my news with red/green, I don't go out of my way to make that easier for them. The only time I hit people who play like that is when I revenge stalk them to rob their only decent paying buildings, like office buildings and nightclubs.

Since the majority of players I encounter don't play like that, most of the time I only have to check that their defense is ~20k lower than my attack.

TonySpaghetti
11-09-2012, 01:13 PM
I hear you but afraid of being attacked back isn't my thinking, if their attack is near my own then I walk away but if their attack is below mine then I attack them, even if their defence is above my attack numbers.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, especially considering the defense number is RIGHT there.

Kissnight
11-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I look at IPH, defensive explosives and their rival comments...

Jian Carlo
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM
It works for me ......... Don't always look at the obvious .... take that plate off your head for starters lol

TonySpaghetti
11-09-2012, 01:24 PM
It works for me ......... Don't always look at the obvious take that plate off your head lol

Lmao. It's my helmet. :)

Jian Carlo
11-09-2012, 01:29 PM
I look at IPH, defensive explosives and their rival comments...

Understand your thinking but sometimes I don't have the time. I'm not a high stat players but sometimes you just need to get the job doe, quickly, try it.

Jtstar7439
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
I agree with Dudeman, if the have a crapy IPH and a ton of attacks or robs then its not really worth hitting them. However if they hit me first and I can beat them I will stalk them.

One thing I have to say is that some people are persistent. My showing defense is 74k and last time I checked my real D was about 72k. I had someone with a 40k attack hit me who knows how many times to rob my 8 hour buildings. I asked him how many hits it took and he said 3-5 losses before a successful rob.

Jian Carlo
11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
I agree with Dudeman, if the have a crapy IPH and a ton of attacks or robs then its not really worth hitting them. However if they hit me first and I can beat them I will stalk them.

One thing I have to say is that some people are persistent. My showing defense is 74k and last time I checked my real D was about 72k. I had someone with a 40k attack hit me who knows how many times to rob my 8 hour buildings. I asked him how many hits it took and he said 3-5 losses before a successful rob.i

I always agree with the Dudeman, even if I don't agree LOL

Kissnight
11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Understand your thinking but sometimes I don't have the time. I'm not a high stat players but sometimes you just need to get the job doe, quickly, try it.
Hmmm. Maybe U don't
IPH = cost of war
Defensive explosive = my favorite food
Rival comment = how active he is

I am looking at what he will lose rather than what I will gain. Negative sum game.

Lupo
11-09-2012, 02:06 PM
What Do You Look At when you attack someone pvp, their defence or their attack stats?

I look after their tags (CK, TPK, CCS, TCB, RED, etc), except when a PVP event is on I attack anyone available, no discrimination.

kimberleyj
11-09-2012, 02:27 PM
i don't bother looking at stats.

JohnDough
11-09-2012, 03:01 PM

You don't have time to look at their defense score which is literally right below their attack? If you are looking at their attack score you can see their defense because of peripheral vision..

I look at their money on hand and iph if I need cash, and obviously their attack and defense to see if I can win. But most everyone I can win against.

sister morphine
11-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Usually I just hit them straight off the rivals list these days, so the only stat that matters is the number of mafia. If they have a Golden Defense gun I might visit afterwards ��

Deluxe
11-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Usually I just hit them straight off the rivals list these days, so the only stat that matters is the number of mafia. If they have a Golden Defense gun I might visit afterwards ��

Precisely what i do! Learning who the 200k stat guys are to avoid them otherwise i blind attack and look for that golden, beautiful gun :)

LongFingers
11-09-2012, 04:09 PM
When I arrive at new level, I look all rivals as I can
first looking for rivals with nc's and this kind of buildings, (I skip players with low IPH in my lvl)

I look for at/def stats (info that I register to avoid stronger than me) then I like view the inventory, loot and explosives, this give me an idea about the player game style . (op op op op op...) old player with old loot items not available now.. gold player, farmer player...

Learning all the time.

When I need cash I look for the "big" ones in my rival list using the info I registered before.

In PVP I look for A/D stats. I use the "list" to avoid the stronger.
I must be near or have greater attack than Rival defense and it must have enought mafia for doing both goals TL and HH, if possible

Now no list no private investigation. Only improving economy and learning here...

LongFingers
11-09-2012, 04:29 PM
I look after their tags (CK, TPK, CCS, TCB, RED, etc), except when a PVP event is on I attack anyone available, no discrimination.

No friends in PVP ?

Nicky the Nose
11-09-2012, 06:15 PM
I look at everything, Att, Def, Comments, Explosives, IPH. I have even gone so far as to count defense buildings and weapons defense to calculate true defense if someone has really pissed me off.

And I agree with Lupo, total war, everyone is a target

iteachem
11-09-2012, 06:37 PM
I look at everything, Att, Def, Comments, Explosives, IPH. I have even gone so far as to count defense buildings and weapons defense to calculate true defense if someone has really pissed me off.

And I agree with Lupo, total war, everyone is a target

I look at landmines and TP... if I can blow them up I will...

Jian Carlo
11-09-2012, 09:10 PM
I was a bit drunk last night when I wrote this thread, but what I really meant to say is.

If a players defence stats is higher than my att but their att stats are lower than mine, I would still attack him and I would seldom get beat.

mxz
11-09-2012, 09:19 PM
I look at landmines and TP... if I can blow them up I will...Glad I'm not on your level :)

Had a guy apologize today for taking ~20 TP off me...he only got one successful robbery on my PT that had been collected for ~30 minutes.

DenZ1
11-09-2012, 10:46 PM
I don't look at anything. I know specific names that I know I won't win against and if there is a new player I can't beat no big deal.. I either take a beating back or might just talk to person to see what kind of player it is fortunately there are not that many names to recognize and most forum members are in my mafia :)

dudeman
11-09-2012, 10:52 PM
I don't look at anything. I know specific names that I know I won't win against and if there is a new player I can't beat no big deal.. I either take a beating back or might just talk to person to see what kind of player it is fortunately there are not that many names to recognize and most forum members are in my mafia :)

That's a good point too. Leveling up you see a lot of different names, but once you hit 200 most names become somewhat familiar. We know who we can or can't hit, and the biggest reason people entering the shark tank get hit so hard is because their name is new and unfamiliar.

I can be forgetful though, so I still need to check stats sometimes. :p

(CK) EL
11-09-2012, 11:25 PM
I look at landmines and TP... if I can blow them up I will...

exactly what i don't do unless i am attacked first

MWA
11-11-2012, 04:43 AM
Quick question guys:

Why do i never seem to find people who has wrote on my wall or friend requested me, in the rivals list??

There is this guy spamming my wall so i wrote back saying if i see you im going to get you. He then replied by insulting me and swearing. So now i REALLY want to get him! But i cant find him.. Been refreshing the list for two straight days, i can see a level up and one down, but this guy is nowhere to be found? Is this a common thing? I mean, he wrote my wall so he gotta be around here somewhere..

jmeijer
11-11-2012, 04:52 AM
I look at his ATT/DEF/Robbing stats, not at his IPH or explosives. When I see a serial robber who can't successfully rob me, then it's a sure thing. I like hitting weak serial robbers with my IPH, because I know that they will try to rob me.. and they will fail..

iteachem
11-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Quick question guys:

Why do i never seem to find people who has wrote on my wall or friend requested me, in the rivals list??

There is this guy spamming my wall so i wrote back saying if i see you im going to get you. He then replied by insulting me and swearing. So now i REALLY want to get him! But i cant find him.. Been refreshing the list for two straight days, i can see a level up and one down, but this guy is nowhere to be found? Is this a common thing? I mean, he wrote my wall so he gotta be around here somewhere..

He could have replied to post you left on another wall anywhere else and not even be at your level.

Or he could be hiding at your level with lower mafia..if so he might see you but you don't see him. If you have 500 mafia and he is less than 300 or so he will be able to see you and you not him...

jobadass
11-11-2012, 04:57 AM
I look at Mafia Defense and Defensive buildings. If they have a bunch of upgraded d-buildings I attack to find their true defense...and keep hitting for ten. I also try to remember my PvP attacks and try not to focus on one person unless they leave me a nasty message or are in my news feed. I almost always retaliate, as long as I am able. Someone with triple my stats usually gets a pass :)

jobadass
11-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Quick question guys:

There is this guy spamming my wall so i wrote back saying if i see you im going to get you. He then replied by insulting me and swearing. So now i REALLY want to get him! But i cant find him.. Been refreshing the list for two straight days, i can see a level up and one down, but this guy is nowhere to be found? Is this a common thing? I mean, he wrote my wall so he gotta be around here somewhere..what's his name and what level are you at?

MWA
11-11-2012, 05:00 AM
He could have replied to post you left on another wall anywhere else and not even be at your level.

Or he could be hiding at your level with lower mafia..if so he might see you but you don't see him. If you have 500 mafia and he is less than 300 or so he will be able to see you and you not him...

Aaaah yes, i did not think of that. Thanks a lot bro! But thats a shame, was looking forward to wash his mouth.. :D

MWA
11-11-2012, 05:05 AM
what's his name and what level are you at?

How so? Because i dont know if i should be hanging this guy out at the forum? But my name is my forum name and i am level 163. :)

jobadass
11-11-2012, 05:36 AM
How so? Because i dont know if i should be hanging this guy out at the forum? But my name is my forum name and i am level 163. :)PM me, I'll see if I see him. I hate people who get nasty on walls, and that's usually who I target. Their stats usually suck so they feel like the have to talk about peoples' sexuality and mommas.

Patrick616
11-11-2012, 05:55 AM
I think a great number of people just blind attack. I see nothing but "X player" attacked you and got beat down all day long. My defense is at 138K and when I see their profiles they have like 50K or 60K attack. Whats funny is I see a lot of the same names day after day. Either they pay no attention or are just really stupid.

jobadass
11-11-2012, 06:16 AM
I think a great number of people just blind attack. I see nothing but "X player" attacked you and got beat down all day long. My defense is at 138K and when I see their profiles they have like 50K or 60K attack. Whats funny is I see a lot of the same names day after day. Either they pay no attention or are just really stupid.LOL, I get blind attacked all the time and often by the same few people. My stats are better than average, so I usually win. A while back, I was battling with a guy, no words just robbing each other and me attacking him. I saw his name on my rival list (could have just hit him from news feed) so I just hit Attack. Turns out there was another guy at our level with the same exact name and much better stats. Ooops!

Plux
11-11-2012, 10:41 AM
What to look at;
1) Defence Visible Total
2) Defence Buildings in the Hood - Over time you can work out Invisible True Defence (Lower)
3) Difference between Your Attack and True Defence of Opponent is 57% or more (example 70k Att vs 40k Def or less = No loss of explosives)
Plux