PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help

Nullin
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
I had to do a factory reset on my phone and when I reloaded the game it shows a lot of my building being upgraded is this a glitch? I sent a email to Gree already just want to know if anyone else has experienced this problem. Just don't want to get banned

Miner
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM
You won't get banned. That happened to me once. I had something like 35 buildings being upgraded and 8-9 under construction. Support will fix it for you though it may take a few days to get a response.

Nullin
11-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Thank you I got worried because it does look suspicious

joshdavidson12345
11-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Same thing happened to me last week. Took a snapshot on my phone of it but it doesn't want to paste onto the text bar on the iPad . Don't stress

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 01:44 PM
I had to do a factory reset on my phone and when I reloaded the game it shows a lot of my building being upgraded is this a glitch? I sent a email to Gree already just want to know if anyone else has experienced this problem. Just don't want to get banned

This trick is even better than winning that unit which allows you to upgrade 2 buildings at the same time.

One more reason for the boycott, this game is breaking down.

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 04:57 PM

Welcome to MW by GREEd, currently the players are boycotting MW, your issue(s) will be attended in 2014, please don't call GREEd

Nullin
11-10-2012, 05:44 PM
It sucks because I'm not even getting the income from these buildings right now so I am losing a lot :(