PDA

View Full Version : Q about starter packs

BrodawgCanada
11-09-2012, 08:06 AM
How does the starter pack work? Is it a random thing or does it only show up until you make your first purchase? I can't remember if I have purchased gold or not, I recovered my old camper account..... I know about that boycott but I'm a low gold spender like $75 in the last year, and with the boycott I can throw $10 out and maybe hit that top 250 lol. My woman doesn't want me to spend it but I have this only chance!!

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-09-2012, 08:13 AM
How does the starter pack work? Is it a random thing or does it only show up until you make your first purchase? I can't remember if I have purchased gold or not, I recovered my old camper account..... I know about that boycott but I'm a low gold spender like $75 in the last year, and with the boycott I can throw $10 out and maybe hit that top 250 lol. My woman doesn't want me to spend it but I have this only chance!!

Not sure what the starter pack is that you are referring to, but don't believe $10 will get you in the Top 250.

BrodawgCanada
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Not sure what the starter pack is that you are referring to, but don't believe $10 will get you in the Top 250. I'm one away from top 250, using middle option. I can literally hit the box 20x every day. I work gravies and my woman plays during the day while I sleep. Miss a few here and there. Woman plays so I don't spend!!!

Corsair
11-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Not many here have experienced that offer, because it is a relatively recent addition. Based on my recall of past mentions, yes you will only see it before you purchase gold, the units are nothing great and they are not indestructible.

After a quick keyword search..LINK (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29882-Limited-Time-Started-Pack/page3&highlight=starter+pack)