PDA

View Full Version : Removing fake allies

vaporeon
11-09-2012, 03:43 AM
Is there a way to do this because I can't. Why does the game even give these out?

Hondo
11-09-2012, 03:51 AM
You have to contact Gree to have them removed.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-09-2012, 03:53 AM
I love my Gree grunts.
They never cause me a moments trouble.
They don't bother me with stupid conversations.
They're the best ally you can have, and they're free.
They're also extremely loyal.
Now, if a guy could ever meet a girl like a Gree grunt, he'd be smart to marry her.
Heck, you could marry a herd of those girls.
They are low maintenance, never ask for anything, don't mind if all you ever do is play Modern War, smoke cigars, drink whiskey, and never want to bore you with their incredibly dull stories.
I'm in love already.
I just felt a tingle go up my left leg thinking about my lovely, delightful, loyal Gree grunts.

Fl@sh
11-09-2012, 04:22 AM
I have a feeling my GREE grunt clones are cheating on me with you PJ.

Miner
11-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Better a tingle goes up your leg then down. When you feel that tingle going down your leg, it's too late.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-09-2012, 06:04 AM
I have a feeling my GREE grunt clones are cheating on me with you PJ.

I know nothing, Fl@sh. Except, I am extremely fond of the cute, little vixens. :D

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-09-2012, 06:06 AM
Better a tingle goes up your leg then down. When you feel that tingle going down your leg, it's too late.

Sometimes my leg gets all sticky, wet, and gooey; just thinking about those, sweet little darlings.

Товарищ
11-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Is there a way to do this because I can't. Why does the game even give these out?
They give them out so you progress in the game, moving up in allies and not only level, to constantly be challenged among those on your rival radar.
And so you can't fill your whole army with indestructibles but are forced to have a significant amount of cash/loot units.