PDA

View Full Version : Event leaderboard

Speed ump
11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
If anyone knows, is allied with, or sees the top players in the leaderboard who seem to be climbing above the others, please pm me with details on ally count, lvl, flag so that I can fill them in on the boycott. Or please feel free to explain it to them and what we are trying to accomplish, and let me know what they say.

albeezy
11-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Left a message with Hobbes who is at 23 right now

iamnasty
11-08-2012, 08:18 PM
If anyone knows, is allied with, or sees the top players in the leaderboard who seem to be climbing above the others, please pm me with details on ally count, lvl, flag so that I can fill them in on the boycott. Or please feel free to explain it to them and what we are trying to accomplish, and let me know what they say.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41663-Current-Event-Nuclear-Crates!/page3

From PJ
See, that's where you're wrong.

Those people are positioned there for a purpose.

They don't want the prizes.

But, it isn't smart to keep unopened crates around.

It's best to open any crates you get.

There are idiots that attack, spilling fake Gree Groats and crates.

No one has any interest in taking crates or prizes.

Besides, you can't hide your progress.

Sorry, this isn't kindergarten, and no one's interested in hearing "Goldy Locks and the Three Little Crates"!!!!

andy_xyz2004
11-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Send u pm speed ump

Tctiger
11-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Royal boycott gree is on leader board , classic lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-09-2012, 10:02 PM
I hate to say it, but I kinda know what General Custer must have felt like that morning at Little Big Horn, or Jim Bowie and those brave souls at the Alamo when General Santa Ana was opening a can of "whip cream" all over them, or the Germans that June morning in 1944 when they awoke to an armada of ships laying siege to the beaches at Normandy.

This is harder than herding cats.

Ryans67
11-09-2012, 10:06 PM
I honestly don't think it's possible. My fear for you guys is that one person will break rank in the last few minutes out of fear that tying will not result in the top prize. I'll keep on looking for the leaders though....

Ferr
11-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Pls pm me as well. With my absurd combination of level and allies i can see about 100 % of rival list.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-10-2012, 06:35 PM
You guys dont get it