PDA

View Full Version : Indians: Surrender to me now and I might show you mercy

CK Tizda half pint
11-08-2012, 05:20 PM
That's right. Surrender to me, take down your tepees, and write CK is #1 in your hoods and I might only beat you all once per day. I am making some very serious gold purchases, enough that I'll be kicking Sam's teeth in.

Surrender now Indians and save yourself the humiliation of being my personal punching bags.

iteachem
11-08-2012, 05:22 PM
That's right. Surrender to me, take down your tepees, and write CK is #1 in your hoods and I might only beat you all once per day. I am making some very serious gold purchases, enough that I'll be kicking Sam's teeth in.

Surrender now Indians and save yourself the humiliation of being my personal punching bags.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/omg/ohmy.gif

lmao.. you go boy...

PawnXIIX
11-08-2012, 05:23 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo1_250.gif

TonySpaghetti
11-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Bill Hader rocks.

TruthHurts
11-08-2012, 05:24 PM
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/396e63759be0f8c5b21e06b0308f5c5e_zps4a3de945.jpg

Kissnight
11-08-2012, 05:27 PM

I just wondering if u were one of the Indian spy...
If u were not, then u r lowering the whole (CK)' IQ.

Dravak
11-08-2012, 05:28 PM
So we going to see some proof of 100k purchase or is it bull again lmao ...
Anyway why don't you drop by hun , I mean you been hiding when I pass you ..

So I still have 1440 Toilet paper :p , even takes poppins a week of work none stop to destroy them all lmao ...
I mean really he has to click his fingers off for a week ;)
And I won't take cheats for a option , then they just pop right back into place !

iteachem
11-08-2012, 05:36 PM

Methinks you should change your name to CK Tizda half brain...

Honey Boo Boo
11-08-2012, 05:43 PM

Who the hell invited this guy^^

Same day we get rid of Santa, this this a$$ clown shows up.

He tizda moron.

Giedrius
11-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Here you go half brain: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm304/jord23astra/AE4E7BA3-8FE0-4585-A6E6-D2A7EC3F1988-4470-000002D02949D08F.jpgHappy now? Please don't beat me up...

Sam @
11-08-2012, 05:58 PM

First of all learn to spell teepee and yes I would love to see you try.

I encourage you to buy more GOLD.

There's a sale coming up. 

The Billionaire
11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
As a neutral looking in on all this gang warfare i can definitely say the Indians rule.

They're much stronger than any other gang but most importantly they don't come across as childish, immature idiots.

You can beg for them to surrender as much as you want but i get the feeling it'll be CK who end up surrendering.

Anyway doesn't CK stand for "Confirmed Kill" so you guys are already dead and just floating around in the Shark Tank?

Rock on Indians......bye bye CK and any other gang that thinks they're tough.

Deluxe
11-08-2012, 06:18 PM
As a neutral looking in on all this gang warfare i can definitely say the Indians rule.

They're much stronger than any other gang but most importantly they don't come across as childish, immature idiots.

You can beg for them to surrender as much as you want but i get the feeling it'll be CK who end up surrendering.

Anyway doesn't CK stand for "Confirmed Kill" so you guys are already dead and just floating around in the Shark Tank?

You aint know nothin bout CCS son!!

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:19 PM
That said it all! We Indiots are the best because look we have a Peepee in our hoods, and that proves that we are the best .. apart from the big mouth we have ..

Sasha54
11-08-2012, 06:21 PM
WOW - me scared........lol

Sasha54
11-08-2012, 06:22 PM

Thanks Bill......

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:23 PM
WOW - me scared........lol
you shouldn't be because u have a Peepee .. and of course, a big mouth

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks Bill......
now invite him over to ur Peepee so that he can pass and relax ..

TruthHurts
11-08-2012, 06:25 PM
you shouldn't be because u have a Peepee .. and of course, a big mouth

You again? What bridge did you crawl out from under?

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:26 PM
You again? What bridge did you crawl out from under?
the one that had a Peepee beneath it .. I passed some too and relaxed ..

Reznor
11-08-2012, 06:28 PM

Problem is, what are The Indians going to do with their time if CK quits the game? Boredom will ensue

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Problem is, what are The Indians going to do with their time if CK quits the game? Boredom will ensue
nah .. they will be busy with upgrading their Peepee so that more people can pass and relax ..

Ghost818
11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
No idea what this guy is talking about he's been talking beatings left and right.

The Billionaire
You aint know nothin bout CCS son!!

Exactly! Not heard anything about CCS so you can't be that big in the game lol

TruthHurts

Cheats and 499 rats would be the natural progression of targets.

The Billionaire
11-08-2012, 06:31 PM

According to Deluxe there's a new gang on the rise called CCS or something. Maybe they'll succeed where CK are going to fail.

TruthHurts
11-08-2012, 06:33 PM
According to Deluxe there's a new gang on the rise called CCS or something. Maybe they'll succeed where CK are going to fail.

Billi, are you stirring the pot? Lol!

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:36 PM
May be he is begging to have a P in your PeePee .. too much coffee?

Dravak
11-08-2012, 06:36 PM

Always a new gang and always a new group , they will keep coming till the king has fallen ...
That is the way the game as played , why you think I stay neutral , already saw it before .
But in this p2w , people sure have to pay a lot tough ...

I mean seriously a lot ... >.< with this no holds bar rule , in the end ego will cost 1 million !
That I say enough people what the hell are we doing ! ..

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:43 PM
ohahahahaha .. that cracked me up like anything. Good joke Billi. Did u miss ur medication again?

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:45 PM
The Indiot squad on their favorite ride..

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Bike_Taxi.jpg

going for a quick Peepee?

The Billionaire
11-08-2012, 06:50 PM

Na just got bored of sitting here eating popcorn so i thought i'd voice my opinion for once lol

May be he is begging to have a P in your PeePee .. too much coffee?

Do you have bladder problems mate? You seem to be obsessed about going for a peepee. I didn't think trolls used toilets thats why it stinks under your bridge.

Reznor
11-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Na just got bored of sitting here eating popcorn so i thought i'd voice my opinion for once lol

I think we're all eating popcorn whilst on the CC forum. It never disappoints.

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Na just got bored
you have similar symptoms to Indiots .. you've been diagnosed Peepeefobia .. now go take medicine before u frustrate urself to death just like them Indiots..

Do you have bladder problems mate? You seem to be obsessed about going for a peepee. I didn't think trolls used toilets thats why it stinks under your bridge.
I'm obsessed with Peepee .. see my sig ..

Deluxe
11-08-2012, 07:04 PM

Not new, been around for 5-6 months. We dont seek attention or drama and are rather peaceful so thats why you know not of us...and definitely not trying to fill any shoes, we are happy in our own skin.

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 07:46 PM
We dont seek attention or drama.
You should contact the Indiots. they have some awesome tips to share.

Tony 432847666
11-08-2012, 07:53 PM
this thread gonna be interesting. Where is OP, did you just post a thread and get lost?
http://www.ustrendy.com/files/store/20504_1_are-you-interested-1.jpg

TruthHurts
11-08-2012, 08:13 PM
OP is getting his head handed to him ingame.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/CCTruthHurts/91a947b1f2eaec5823b5d8a61be49bf6_zpse83cc812.jpg

Honey Boo Boo
11-08-2012, 08:14 PM
this thread gonna be interesting. Where is OP, did you just post a thread and get lost?
http://www.ustrendy.com/files/store/20504_1_are-you-interested-1.jpg

Please post more pictures.

The Billionaire
11-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Please post more pictures.

Preferrably not ones of my girlfriend!!!

Sam @
11-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Preferrably not ones of my girlfriend!!!

Haha good one Bill! 👍 Or preferably not pictures of Mr teepee peepee's boyfriend pictures lol 😄

SevenO9
11-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Not new, been around for 5-6 months. We dont seek attention or drama and are rather peaceful...

Please explain the concept of a peaceful gang. Isn't that a oxymoron?

The Billionaire
11-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Please explain the concept of a peaceful gang. Isn't that a oxymoron?

Lol i was thinking the same thing. Who creates peaceful gangs in Crime City? There's another one called TPK which stands for The Peace Keepers.

Lets all be peaceful and not rob or attack each other. Boring!

Coldjoey
11-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Lol i was thinking the same thing. Who creates peaceful gangs in Crime City? There's another one called TPK which stands for The Peace Keepers.

Lets all be peaceful and not rob or attack each other. Boring!
They would basically be just camping for ever, just competing in epic boss events. Imagin how good there stats would be.

The Billionaire
11-09-2012, 03:27 AM
They would basically be just camping for ever, just competing in epic boss events. Imagin how good there stats would be.

I don't need to imagine because that's exactly what my Avon account does and his stats rock as you will see from my sig

isshi
11-09-2012, 03:47 AM

Then the alarm clock went off... What a dunce you are. Don't say it just do it!!!

Burn
11-09-2012, 03:56 AM
He has 40K stats lol, a perfect example of the yammering nonsense that the sillier element and CK small-fry involve themselves in.

We are talking to G and Paulio about tidying things up and reducing the hostility - so please for now, let's ignore the tiddler fish like Tidza that are too small to eat, and we'll sort things out with the bigger CK boys that are actually worth talking to.

Back to my self-imposed exile now ;)

Sam @
11-09-2012, 04:29 AM
Agreed, lets just play the game and minimize the trash talking. 🔥🔫

(CK) EL
11-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Agreed, lets just play the game and minimize the trash talking. ����

say that to Burn and Lupo,
specialy Burn is the main reason that many trolls have show up

Sam @
11-09-2012, 05:05 AM

Still no excuse for trolls to show up. So then these trolls are ck trolls? Just saying...

BOS
11-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Still no excuse for trolls to show up. So then these trolls are ck trolls? Just saying...

Just about to type that Sam... Thanks EL, was wondering why the trolls always hit up Burn's threads... Now I know.

Sam @
11-09-2012, 05:12 AM
At least Burns and Lupo say what they want to say without using a 'troll' account.

If you notice none of the Indians use troll accounts.

If we want to say something, we say it in black and white. There's no hiding!

Burn
11-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Not looking to start another feud, just clarifying an important point...

As I've already said to G and Paulio, it got brought here to the forums partly because of the lame and childish tactic of CK reporting trivial nonsense to support - example, I was recently briefly banned in-game, pending support investigating 3 tickets simultaneously raised by 3 different CK, do you know what the word they all reported was? Ass. Yep that's right. Ass. They were so deeply offended, 3 of your CK 'soldiers' colluded to raise a ticket about my use of the word Ass. Pathetic.

You also have CK blocking posts intentionally, yet still yammering on Indian walls, because Indians don't block people (any recent blocks by any Indians will be by way of protest at this CK double standard).

That is why the ribbing and blah blah got brought here. CK reap what CK sow.

By way of comparison, Indians feuded back and forth with Payam for over 6 months - and the wall smack was part of it - Payam blocked no Indians, No Indians blocked Payam.

Besides all of which, without the verbal jousting, the game is dull and lifeless, and becomes little more than a series of meaningless button presses.

This is the sort of stuff we are trying to iron out with CK leaders - defined 'rules of engagement', and a loose 'code of conduct' that we can all subscribe too.

Smack talk on walls is rarely malicious (and we can all agree on where that line should be drawn), and usually only offends the weak-minded and lilly-livered - frankly speaking, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Or play Farmville.

(CK) EL
11-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Just about to type that Sam... Thanks EL, was wondering why the trolls always hit up Burn's threads... Now I know.

Sam ... i think that your level is higher than this.. just saying

boss ... i don't want to start another fight here

(CK) EL
11-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Not looking to start another feud, just clarifying an important point...

As I've already said to G and Paulio, it got brought here to the forums partly because of the frankly lame and childish tactic of CK reporting trivial nonsense to support - example, I was recently briefly banned in-game, pending support investigating 3 tickets simultaneously raised by 3 different CK, do you know what the word they all reported was? Ass. Yep that's right. Ass. They were so deeply offended, 3 of your CK 'soldiers' colluded to raise a ticket about my use of the word Ass. Pathetic.

You also have CK blocking posts intentionally, yet still yammering on Indian walls, because Indians don't block people (any recent blocks by any Indians will be by way of protest at this CK double standard).

That is why the ribbing and blah blah got brought here. CK reap what CK sow.

By way of comparison, Indians feuded back and forth with Payam for over 6 months - and the wall smack was part of it - Payam blocked no Indians, No Indians blocked Payam.

Frankly, without the verbal jousting, the game is dull and lifeless, and just a series of meaningless button presses.

This is the sort of stuff we are trying to iron out with CK leaders - defined 'rules of engagement', and a loose 'code of conduct' that we can all subscribe too.

Smack talk on walls is rarely malicious (and we can all agree on where that line should be drawn), and usually only offends the weak-minded and lilly-livered - frankly speaking, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Or play Farmville.

if this is an apology to what you have brought to forum, it will be taken under consideration,
try to control yourself in the future

Burn
11-09-2012, 05:25 AM
I am but a mirror, what you see and dislike is but a reflection.

You know yourself, TZora arrived here two days or so ago, got into a little verbal exchange with me, and what did she do next?

She immediately sent an email to all CK asking them to come here to the forum and report me to support to try and get me banned.

She busied herself, stuck her beak in, and then ran off to orchestrate some tattling when she got slammed.

Tattle-tales are roundly reviled.

Particularly so in a game where fighting, robbing and rivalry are so central.

Man up and stop being cry-babies. You'll be surprised at how quickly relations between Indians and CK will then improve.

(CK) EL
11-09-2012, 05:28 AM

whatever..
no need for another troll's calling

Burn
11-09-2012, 05:40 AM
You see. Typical CK type stuff, you wade in with your 'holier than though' input, and then get petty.

As said, leave it to the leaders to find solutions.

Read my signature. Whilst not aimed at you, a lot of the troll issues are because of that scenario, people misconstrue, because they lack the basic emotional intelligence to impartially and properly interpret what they read.

Now I'm going to STFU again, because, yet again, I feel like I am banging my head against a wall in trying to explain and rationalise to the irrational.

Dipstik
11-09-2012, 06:06 AM
Nice sig, burn... I wonder who you copied it from.

Burn
11-09-2012, 06:09 AM
It's a quote from Bertrand Russell.

(CK) EL
11-09-2012, 06:18 AM
u call me back? ok

Still no excuse for trolls to show up.......
i totaly agree
(the word "still" says a lot)

At least Burns and Lupo say what they want to say without using a 'troll' account.
propably yes but still (as u said)
the phrase "at least" says even more

At least If you notice none of the Indians use troll accounts.
nobody knows that not even u

one "still" and 2 "at least"
see burn, you have to apologise to your brothers also

now u try to defend yourself by insulting me, something bothered u here, the truth maybe?

Man up and stop being cry-babies. You'll be surprised at how quickly relations between Indians and CK will then improve.
i don't know to what u r reffering but i haven't seen somebody crying
our relation don't need to be improved need to be civilized.
i would have quit the game without you guys

You see. Typical CK type stuff,
typical Burn type stuff

As said, leave it to the leaders to find solutions.
that's intresting again, maybe u know something i don't

Read my signature. Whilst not aimed at you, a lot of the troll issues are because of that scenario, people misconstrue, because they lack the basic emotional intelligence to impartially and properly interpret what they read.
well said

i am also going to STFU, i thing i said enough
and real life calls me for good now

Burn
11-09-2012, 07:07 AM
EL, just read post #53 back without pre-judgement, I'm just explaining where things are at and why.

Going forward, we are trying to get some kinda mutually acceptable rules agreed so we can have a: more fun, and b: less malice

Stock Slayer
11-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Lol. I see nothing has changed much since I've been away.

Johnny70
11-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Lol. I see nothing has changed much since I've been away. damn, my thought exactly!

Burn
11-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Same sh!t, different victims ;)

Coldjoey
11-09-2012, 08:34 AM
@Burn Tzora was discussed at your behaviour towards Sean. You may have turned a new leaf but your passed yammerings are there for all to read. New fourm members look back at old threads and think his is the way to behave. You know I like you because I get you, but others don't understand when your talking tongue in check. This is my last post on forum as I also don't like the way thinks have turn. Take your advise two week break will be good for you, good for the Indians and good the fourm.
See you in game my friends

TruthHurts
11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
This is my last post on forum as I also don't like the way thinks have turn.

You promise?

Sam @
11-09-2012, 08:45 AM
No I don't use troll accounts, I hardly got time to post here with my own account.

My time is valuable and I don't like to block people on my wall nor I like to report people. Ive only blocked two people only because they spammed my wall with useless  but that's it.

If you read my game wall, people has left nasty messages, but I never report them unless they threaten my familiar something stupid like that. It's a game, smack talk if you want, but don't get out of hand. 

Burn
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Joey, my break is from breaking CK balls, i'm here to answer questions and normal chat - i'm not a child, i can control myself, just, but i will be posting less over coming weeks, restricted to topics that are either interesting or relevant to getting things straightened out a bit ;)

I'll repeat again though, read post #53, it is a fair comment on where we are at - moving forward from there is what now matters - that means changes on both sides

The Billionaire
11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
You promise?

Lmfao, I see what you tried to do there but he didn't fall for it. Who's stirring the pot now TH? Lol

tassychris
11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Burn? Are you going to change your name to Lupo in forum as well?

Burn
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Now that would just be silly ;) ;) ;)

Paulio
11-09-2012, 12:04 PM

You know I'm fully supportive of the Rules of Engagement, so good post. But this ^ part is not fully accurate. Lupo blocks many people from walls, including myself, for light smack talk. Anyone who has seen my comments on rivals walls know that they aren't offensive or demeaning. Yet, Lupo and tree have both blocked me from their walls, and I have a feeling nycpizzalover blocked me, too, because I keep a tally of his TP loses on his wall. :D

The only person I have ever blocked on my wall is Lupo, and that's only because he continued posting on my wall days after he blocked me for the 2nd time. Hypocrite he is.

bryoreo
11-09-2012, 12:09 PM
cool story

bro

Lupo
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM
You know I'm fully supportive of the Rules of Engagement, so good post. But this ^ part is not fully accurate. Lupo blocks many people from walls, including myself, for light smack talk. Anyone who has seen my comments on rivals walls know that they aren't offensive or demeaning. Yet, Lupo and tree have both blocked me from their walls, and I have a feeling nycpizzalover blocked me, too, because I keep a tally of his TP loses on his wall.

The only person I have ever blocked on my wall is Lupo, and that's only because he continued posting on my wall days after he blocked me for the 2nd time. Hypocrite he is.

I began blocking people after a lot of your friends blocked me as well (VadHer, Strife,dumpkuku, PuppyDogDiogee, Congo Joe, Lize, etc) roughly 40-50 people blocked me, so I decided to block them as well. You make a distinct figure on this wall of fame, I blocked you cuz I don't like you. Period.

BOS
11-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Lol, the only person I've blocked is geodrew, the yammering queen ;)

tassychris
11-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Is that the real Lupo or one of his little puppies?

Paulio
11-09-2012, 12:40 PM
I blocked you cuz I don't like you. Period.

Nope. You blocked me because you didn't like people knowing that I was 10-0 ing your ass. You want me to start hitting you again? Unblock me so that I can make you look like a chump again and I will.

You should listen to Burn. He knows what's best for you.

Lupo
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Nope. You blocked me because you didn't like people knowing that I was 10-0 ing your ass. You want me to start hitting you again? Unblock me so that I can make you look like a chump again and I will.

Don't be silly, I like how things are now. I beat you 10-0 all day long 4-5 times every day and you did not hit back at all. I don't want to change this.
BTW, I like your wall...:p

Paulio
11-09-2012, 12:58 PM
You like how they are because there is no incentive to hit you. Good for you, you're a coward.

Lupo
11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Good for you, you're a coward.

And, You're a pathetic sore loser.