PDA

View Full Version : Needed: new buildings

jmeijer
11-08-2012, 02:49 PM
I am at level 132 right now, and have been camping for months. My income is close to 2 mil/hr. I have bought all of the best buildings that are available for my level. That's why I am only doing upgrades right now and no building is in construction at the moment.

It's getting a bit lame because of the fact that I have to level up to 135 and 185 for my next buildings, and there is no building that I can save money for. Isn't it an idea to make a 1billion dollar building? Or one for 300 million? Just to keep the players with a high economy hungry..

M00nsh1n3
11-08-2012, 03:00 PM
I have every building up to lvl 85 to include 2 lvl 3 nightclubs and don't feel like leveling up just for more buildings. Concentrating on upgrading what I have and doing events. I would like to see more building mafia size related

nopenopenope
11-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Leveling is the price you pay for a bigger e-weenus.....

dudeman
11-08-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure it was ever "officially" intended for people to camp, which is why almost every action you do earns XP. It could also be the reason some buildings don't unlock until you get to a higher level.

Keep up with the upgrades and build hood expansions if you can afford them. The expansions don't pay you back, but if you ever plan to build some defenses to protect your IPH you're going to need the space.

Illuminati
11-08-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure it was ever "officially" intended for people to camp, which is why almost every action you do earns XP. It could also be the reason some buildings don't unlock until you get to a higher level.

That's my thought as well. I tried the whole camping thing but found it to be boring and utterly pointless. To avoid robbing/attacking people to avoid gaining xp and to keep yourself at a lower level kind of defeats the purpose of this game doesn't it? Why not just play Sim City then?

Not only that, for those camping, have you considered that the lower tier weapons you might be getting now through events will be comparatively weaker than those obtained by people in the higher levels? Everyone's going to level up at some point whether you like it or not - that's why I decided to just level to 200 and get as many higher tier weapons I can through the events. Yeah, I get attacked/robbed left and right from the much more powerful level 200 players but at least I'm doing something other than waiting days on end for building construction/upgrades to be finished.

M00nsh1n3
11-08-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm not camping, you can call it slow leveling. I thought I was doing good with 30 k Atk at lvl 85 but just saw a legit player with 90k and after looking at his inventory I don't think I would be able to compete even at lvl 200, I'm not a high gold spender. That's why I'm not in a hurry to get attacked by the 200k plus Atk you see at high levels. M old account before I found he forum was pretty weak and I had a lot of red at lvl 135, not fun at all

dudeman
11-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Why are people so afraid of HL? Average stats are maybe 50k, but there are tonnes of players under 40k. The big spenders with X00k stats are mostly playing against each other. Lower stat players usually only see them in their news because even the high stat players need to fight/rob to participate in events. (Edit: you'll see a lot of heavy hitters if you cross the wrong people, so just watch what you do.) They actually need to fight/rob more rivals to collect more boxes/notes or PvP wins or whatever it may be.

Don't you guys at lower levels already have to deal with fights and robberies? What's the difference? Collecting on time makes level and the strength of rivals almost meaningless. All you need to worry about is whether or not there are rivals you can beat, and believe me, there are thousands of them regardless of your own stats.

TonySpaghetti
11-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Just build the other lame buildings.

M00nsh1n3
11-08-2012, 04:13 PM
I actually enjoy the economy side of the game and moving stuff around. I almost never rob, only about 200 so far. I've done enough attacks to get to TL 139. I guess people enjoy different aspects of the game

dudeman
11-08-2012, 04:51 PM
True, but you need to do PvP and PvE to level up to unlock some of the best money buildings. Not leveling up works against you in that regard unless all you care about are two level 10 NCs. That's probably not the case for a lot of people, otherwise this thread would never have started.

CK Tizda half pint
11-08-2012, 04:52 PM
More CC buildings = more Indian buildings to rob. I really love cleaning out nycpizzalovers hood.

Illuminati
11-08-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm not camping, you can call it slow leveling. I thought I was doing good with 30 k Atk at lvl 85 but just saw a legit player with 90k and after looking at his inventory I don't think I would be able to compete even at lvl 200, I'm not a high gold spender. That's why I'm not in a hurry to get attacked by the 200k plus Atk you see at high levels. M old account before I found he forum was pretty weak and I had a lot of red at lvl 135, not fun at all

You're going to get attacked at every level regardless. I'm not a heavy gold spender either, which is why I said I'd rather level and get the highest tier weapons I can from the various events. Sure, I'm not going to beat the heavy gold spenders with x00k+ stats, but at least I'll have an advantage over the non-gold spending campers with their lower tier event items who eventually level up.

Intrance
11-09-2012, 01:21 PM
You're going to get attacked at every level regardless. I'm not a heavy gold spender either, which is why I said I'd rather level and get the highest tier weapons I can from the various events. Sure, I'm not going to beat the heavy gold spenders with x00k+ stats, but at least I'll have an advantage over the non-gold spending campers with their lower tier event items who eventually level up.
It much harder to kill bosses at higher tier so although stats will be a little higher u won't get as many. Camper can often get to last prize with little gold

nopenopenope
11-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Sure, I'm not going to beat the heavy gold spenders with x00k+ stats, but at least I'll have an advantage over the non-gold spending campers with their lower tier event items who eventually level up.I guess we'll just see about that...make sure to post your name and number sweetie.

jmeijer
11-10-2012, 04:48 AM

Keep up with the upgrades and build hood expansions if you can afford them. The expansions don't pay you back, but if you ever plan to build some defenses to protect your IPH you're going to need the space.The expansion for 80 million is in progress. Defenses are in progress; Missile Turrets are almost done as I have almost 50 of them. New buildings just aren't around and I have a entirely green wall; I won't have that when I reach the shark tank with my IPH.

Why are people so afraid of HL? Average stats are maybe 50k, but there are tonnes of players under 40k.

Don't you guys at lower levels already have to deal with fights and robberies? What's the difference? Collecting on time makes level and the strength of rivals almost meaningless. All you need to worry about is whether or not there are rivals you can beat, and believe me, there are thousands of them regardless of your own stats.I don't want a red wall and my stats beaten up, I don't want to spend every penny on explosives. And the amount of people that can beat/rob me will be much bigger.

I'm not a heavy gold spender either, which is why I said I'd rather level and get the highest tier weapons I can from the various events. Sure, I'm not going to beat the heavy gold spenders with x00k+ stats, but at least I'll have an advantage over the non-gold spending campers with their lower tier event items who eventually level up.This is a reason for me as well. I want to have the best cash items and the best economy before I reach the shark tank. Successful attacks and robberies against me will only delay the progress. From the moment that I reached 1,5 mil/hr, I started to no-bank. Only 1 person had a successful attack against me and took 240k.

It much harder to kill bosses at higher tier so although stats will be a little higher u won't get as many. Camper can often get to last prize with little goldBoss events are almost impossible for me to beat. Even with the TP explosives. But it will be even harder at level 200. Now, I can beat up to level 15 with no gold, and I want to get the best result in these events as I won't spend as much as the big guys. I want to have the best stats possible for me, with the most gold items without spending more than a Bank Truck of Gold once in a while.