PDA

View Full Version : IOS users...I have a quick question

chbranch
11-08-2012, 12:49 PM
As I am primarily a Android guy, I have access to a ipod touch 4(8gb) that I was thinking of installing crime city on. I don't have any experience with Apple products so I have a couple of questions.

The software on the ipod touch is 4.2.1. Can I play crime city on this version of software?

If I can't, do I have to upgrade to IOS 6?

If I can play on this software version, is it enjoyable to play on this version and on an ipod touch?

If I have to upgrade to IOS 6, how do I go about doing that?

Thanks in advance for all the help and advice!

mxz
11-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Shouldn't be any different on that than someone with an iPhone 3/4.

You don't need iOS 6, but if you wanted to update it you just plug it into your computer, boot up iTunes and it will ask you if you want to update.

You would have to start a new account. No Android/iOS transfers.

Nicky the Nose
11-08-2012, 01:07 PM
App says its compatible with iOS 3.0 or later and needs 22.6 MB. I play on iPhone same size as iPod touch I think... go for it

Euchred
11-08-2012, 01:09 PM
If your iPod touch is an older generation then 4.2.1 is last update you'll ever get.

KizbotBro
11-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Do it. My last phone was an iPhone 3GS and CC on iOS is better in almost every respect. More developed. Less bugs. more events. Felt like I was going back in time when I got my new android phone and installed CC. Tapjoy is loads better on iOS too.
Sucks.. but gave me an opportunity to start over and not make the same mistakes.