PDA

View Full Version : Fun says goodbye to mw for a while

Fun
11-08-2012, 11:11 AM
I know im not a bigshot on here and if I never posted this none of you would notice that I was gone, I only play mw to collect buildings and thats it I don't buy gold or play events, I have been thinking about taking a vacation for a while maybe even come back to some new stuff that will make me want to play I will still be on the forums mainly CC, MQ but I may drop in here occasionally to say hey or I will drop a few pm's, I will keep the game for a day just to drop allies so I won't bother coming back on to play if I come back and I'm still bored i will be gone for good.

Just a heads up, stay safe guys it was FUN while it lasted

I'm not goly hunting here, I saw fl@sh's post and it made me think about it.

Miner
11-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Take care man. You'll be missed more than you give yourself credit for.

Sorry to see you go and hope to see you back at some point.

MadManDK
11-08-2012, 11:15 AM
I've read plenty of your posts and learned from them, so thank you.

ladyfizz27
11-08-2012, 11:18 AM
:(. I'm sad to hear this, with you and flash leaving, the boycott and the never ending stream of trolls, the forum's are a sad place to be. Hopefully you will still be on the other side?

Thief
11-08-2012, 11:22 AM
I agree with everyone else fun...you will be missed. I wouldn't have noticed your in game being in-active but you will be missed in the forums for sure!

Fun
11-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Take care man. You'll be missed more than you give yourself credit for.

Sorry to see you go and hope to see you back at some point.

Thanks, it means a lot hearing that, I'm almost certain that I will be back look forward to speaking to you again.

I've read plenty of your posts and learned from them, so thank you.
That's all I ever wanted was to help at least one person on here, at least I can go and be sure that I did that, so thank you.

:(. I'm sad to hear this, with you and flash leaving, the boycott and the never ending stream of trolls, the forum's are a sad place to be. Hopefully you will still be on the other side? me too fizz it's just a nightmare on here lol, I will come on occasionally hopefully your on when I'm on :)

I agree with everyone else fun...you will be missed. I wouldn't have noticed your in game being in-active but you will be missed in the forums for sure! thanks thief, hope to speak to you when I come back on here!

Fl@sh
11-08-2012, 11:44 AM
We just won the game.

Sugarymama
11-08-2012, 11:45 AM
I know im not a bigshot on here and if I never posted this none of you would notice that I was gone, I only play mw to collect buildings and thats it I don't buy gold or play events, I have been thinking about taking a vacation for a while maybe even come back to some new stuff that will make me want to play I will still be on the forums mainly CC, MQ but I may drop in here occasionally to say hey or I will drop a few pm's, I will keep the game for a day just to drop allies so I won't bother coming back on to play if I come back and I'm still bored i will be gone for good.

Just a heads up, stay safe guys it was FUN while it lasted

I'm not goly hunting here, I saw fl@sh's post and it made me think about it.

Damn Fun, you were always polite, respectful, and cool to chat with on the forum. It seems like all the good members are dropping out.

Wish you all the best in your endeavors, and hope you do pop in from time to time...take care of yourself.

Baraka
11-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Man you will be missed. Anyway ill still see you at your Farm.

Arizona
11-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Take care Fun... Where bouts in Scotland are you?

BigD@wg
11-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Ok so I'm seeing a trend that I don't like. Sorry to see you go Fun! We never had a lot of interaction but yours was always a familiar name when I saw it in here. Hopefully, you will drop in from time to time. If not, take care of yourself and enjoy your new found MW-free life. Cheers buddy!

Fun
11-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Thanks a ton peeps!

Where bouts in Scotland are you? fife, you in Scotland too?

Arizona
11-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Thanks a ton peeps!

fife, you in Scotland too?
No i'm south of the border, but my family history is from argyll and the western isles Fort William and Mallaig areas.

iamnasty
11-08-2012, 05:16 PM
We just won the game.

Yep, the only 2 winners in MW

cheers to Fun & Flash................

jeffrey
11-08-2012, 06:11 PM
C'mon, guys, we have not reached that point yet. But I respect your decision, you are stronger than me.