PDA

View Full Version : Boycotters Ball makes front page of the Modern War News

albeezy
11-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Greetings combatants. As many of you may have seen, yesterday a rather large monetary donation was given to the Modern War News from one of our FORUM favorites, FERR Shizzle. Thanks to that donation, the Modern War News is in the process of re-assembling it staff of reporters and researchers.

http://youtu.be/PVlXYoVZHfA

albeezy
11-08-2012, 07:59 AM
This SPECIAL EDITION of the MODERN WAR NEWS is brought to you thanks in part to the generous donation of FERR Shizzle. As many of you are surely aware there is a widespread BOYCOTT sweeping across the FORUM. To tell us more about the BOYCOTT, we have sent our embedded reporter albeezy to the BOYCOTTERS BALL where the combatants participating in the BOYCOTT have gathered to voice their concerns to the authorities and to create awareness of the many issues affecting the battlezones. We take you live to the FORUM now with our embedded reporter, albeezy.

albeezy: “Hi, albeezy here reporting to you live from the FORUM. I am here at the BOYCOTTERS BALL where the stars are just arriving and making their way down the red carpet and entering the Combatant Convention Center where the BOYCOTTERS BALL will be held. Oh I see one of the combatants participating in the BOYCOTT now, let me see if I can get an interview. FERR Shizzle, FERR Shizzle, do you have a moment? What can you tell the combatants about the BOYCOTT and why are you participating?”.

I am at the end of a rope here. I have joined in this BOYCOTT as I feel I do not see any alternative. With no Post-Event Leaderboards and the continued dissemination of units with NO VISIBLE BOOST, the authorities have become utterly untrustworthy. I ask that other combatants, for the betterment of the battlezones, join this BOYCOTT and tell the authorities and other combatants about it.

albeezy: “WOW, there you have it folks, the undefeated auction event champion (AEC) is laying down the title with hopes of bringing the battlezones a level playing field and bringing transparency to the interactions between the authorities, the combatants, and the manufacturers! We wish him the best of luck and would like to thank FERR Shizzle for that generous donation to the MODERN WAR NEWS! Here is another FORUM legend and one of the most feared combatants of them all making his way down now. I will see if he can spare a few moments to share his thoughts about the BOYCOTT with us. SpeedBizzle, do you have anything to say about the BOYCOTT and why are you participating?”

I am part of this BOYCOTT and I am happy to see so many of the combatants who are IN AGREEMENT with what it stands for joining the effort. We have been promised much, yet those promises have gone unfulfilled. The time for all that is past. It's time for us to see actions and results from the authorities and the manufacturers.

albeezy: “Thank you for that commentary SpeedBizzle, your leadership has always been appreciated here at the FORUM. We wish you the best of luck in your efforts to cause meaningful changes here at the battlezones and to remove the speed bumps that the authorities have put in place to stifle movements such as this BOYCOTT. I see one of the relatively new and quickly rising stars of the FORUM now! P Jeezy, what prompted you to found the BOYCOTTERS BALL?”

I felt like the authorities had ignored me for far too long. I am prepared to leave the battlezones if the authorities are unable to demonstrate and take meaningful actions to remedy the damage they have caused. I have not asked too much. I have requested visible leader boards during all events and for the entire duration of said events. I have requested that all boosted units made by the manufacturers have boosts that are visible to me, and that the authorities immediately remove all “non-casualty glitch” combatants who, by receiving invincibility for FREE, have devalued the monetary support that I once gave to the authorities.

albeezy: “In your opinion what has been the result of the BOYCOTT thus far?”

We're seeing results in many areas, but there is still so much more work to be done.

albeezy: “There is still much more work to be done indeed. Thank you for your time P JEEZY and we wish you the best of luck in your efforts. Now back to the studio!”

Thanks for that report albeezy. It would seem that the BOYCOTTERS BALL is quite the star studded affair. We couldn’t help but notice during your interviews that many other combatants have shown up for the event. We look forward to more with our embedded reporter albeezy who will be live inside the BOYCOTTERS BALL, when we return.

albeezy
11-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Commercial Break:
admirAL BEEZY here, and I would like to tell you about my new Kick'Em to the Curb System. Do you have someone or something in your life that you would like to have go away? Try my Kick'Em to the Curb System and KICK'EM TO THE CURB! But don't take admirAL BEEZY's word for it. Just listen to this real-life testimonial of someone who has used my Kick'Em to the Curb System.

Kim Kardizzle: "When I first heard about admirAL BEEZY's Kick'Em to the Curb System I must admit I was skeptical. But I decided to try admirAL BEEZY's Kick'Em to the Curb System anyways and I am so happy I did! admirAL BEEZY's Kick'Em to the Curb System taught me the skills I needed to KICK Kris Humphreezy TO THE CURB. Now I'm with a new Clique and couldn't be happier. Thanks admirAL BEEZY!"

And wait there's more! If you order admirAL BEEZY's Kick'Em to the Curb System today for the low price of only $19.95 + shipping and handling, I will also will also give you admirAL BEEZY's even newer Offense is Weak System. Are you tired of getting attacked? I know I sure was! That is why I developed admirAL BEEZY's Offense is Weak System where I teach you how to defend yourself from attackers. With admirAL BEEZY's Offense is Weak System you can develop a defense that is sure to punish even the most fiendish of attackers. Here is a real-life demonstration of just what admirAL BEEZY's Offense is Weak System can do for you!

http://youtu.be/MH8t-okjT38

WOW, NOW THAT's A PUNISHING DEFENSE!

Call today and KICK'EM TO THE CURB!

albeezy
We are back here at the MODERN WAR NEWS Studios where we are covering the BOYCOTTERS BALL which is currently underway. We go now to our embedded reporter albeezy who is live inside the BOYCOTTERS BALL. albeezy, what has taken place so far?

albeezy: "Well the festivities are well underway here at the BOYCOTTERS BALL where in a "town hall" style meeting has just taken place. P JEEZY has just finished speaking to a small group of combatants. P JEEZY encouraged the combatants to put pressure on the authorities by promoting the BOYCOTT message using social media such as Facebook and Twitter. I must say that this was a brilliant move on the part of P JEEZY. If you recall, many credit such well executed use of social media as the cause for Obama's initial election to the Presidency in 2008."

Indeed, well whatever P JEEZY and the other leaders of the BOYCOTT are doing, it seems to be working, as recent polling data incidates that 80% of combatants are in favor of the BOYCOTT.

albeezy: "Indeed, the support for the BOYCOTT movement seems to be growing here at the FORUM and undoubtedly the BOYCOTTERS BALL is just the beginning. I have jsut received word from CCMark, the ambassador to the authorities, that the authorities are preparing to hold a press conference to outline initial concessions they are prepared to make in response to some of the demands made by the partons here at the BOYCOTTERS BALL."

Yes, that press conference is just beginning. We now take you the authorities headquarters, where CCMark is addressing the combatants.

Greeting combatants, on behalf of the authorities I would like to announce that in the very near future the authorities will be launching some new features.

Those features include making unit bonuses visible on your profile page, and adding guild features. In addition to those features the authorities are going to unfreeze the leaderboard during the last hour of auction events and they wil also be holding a 40% off gold sale to be made available to all combatants.

The authorities are working on several other improvements, the details of which will be disclosed in the coming weeks. Thank you.

That was CCMark speaking from the authorities headquarters regarding the first official response to the BOYCOTT by the authoriries. We'll be back live with our embedded reporter albeezy right after this brief commercial break.

Commercial Break:

Rex Kwandizzle: "Hi, this is Rex, founder and proprietor of Rex Kwandizzle's Martial Arts Academy. Are you tired of going to GOLD's GYM and being surrounded by a bunch of beefcake wannabies dressed like Peter Pan? Do you want a place where a work out consists of more than just staring at yourself in the mirror! That is why I founded Rex Kwandizzle's Martial Arts Academy.

With all this talk of BOYCOTTING GOLD's, I wanted to invite all of you to come train at Rex Kwandizzle's Martial Arts Academy. At Rex Kwandizzle's Martial Arts Academy you will receive the finest training in all forms of the martial arts, including the OFFENSE IS WEAK SYSTEM, developed by my good friend generAL BEEZY.!"

Announcer: "Um, Rex, the BOYCOTT GOLD movement is not related to GOLD's GYM!"

Rex Kwandizzle: "Oh? My Bad. Anyways, SAY NO TO GOLD's and come on down to Rex Kwandizzle's Martial Arts Academy and boost your defense today!"

albeezy
------Reserved------

ArthurWellsley
11-08-2012, 08:01 AM
-------Not Reserved ---------- (oh wait)

Miner
11-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Great report as always albeezy. Wow. FERR Shizzle, Speedbizzle and P Jeezy all in one place... I offer my services in providing security at the event. Those 3 high profile players could be a target by a GreeD minion looking to make a name for himself...

Gambit12
11-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Please don't put Miner zizzle in there...Lol!

Mitchell
11-08-2012, 10:37 AM
albeezy,that made my day,will smile everytime i think about it,thanks

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-08-2012, 10:39 AM
That's pretty funny.
It's also extremely creative.
Thanks, beezy.
Now, I've got to get back to working for the players.

albeezy
11-08-2012, 01:02 PM
the Modern War News will be back after this brief Commercial Break

Arizona
11-08-2012, 03:12 PM
the Modern War News will be back after this brief Commercial Break
Very good albeezy. A much needed diversion from some of the vociferous and emotional posts on the forum.

On a less serious and jocular note: A typical Fox news report with not a mention of the dissenters. To be not unexpected though, coming from a Murdoch empire lacky!

Oh pleeez!I'm JK!

albeezy
11-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Very good albeezy. A much needed diversion from some of the vociferous and emotional posts on the forum.

On a less serious and jocular note: A typical Fox news report with not a mention of the dissenters. To be not unexpected though, coming from a Murdoch empire lacky!

Oh pleeez!I'm JK!

I try to keep discussions of trolls to the KA forums! LOL

Miner
11-08-2012, 03:47 PM
This is as long as the commercials during Bronson's Emmy award ceremony! Stop rolling around in your office chair beezy!

Arizona
11-08-2012, 04:01 PM
I try to keep discussions of trolls to the KA forums! LOL
More Fox news bias. I am not a troll nor have I ever been a member of the Troll Party

albeezy
11-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Was referring to jtr not you zona! Ha

Arizona
11-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Was referring to jtr not you zona! Ha
I know mate. Seriously, keep up the good work, Your paper is a fun read from some of the forum posts.!

BigD@wg
11-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Nice read...very funny. keep up good work Beezy!

albeezy
11-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Commercial break is over

Ferr
11-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Anonymous letter ....
Pssssst, can i meet you on the east side of the brooklyn bridge... I have news for you...

albeezy
11-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Anonymous letter ....
Pssssst, can i meet you on the east side of the brooklyn bridge... I have news for you...
Yes. Meet me in the dark alley behind the studio. Look for the door in the shadow next to the dumpster. Password is privat message!

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Yes. Meet me in the dark alley behind the studio. Look for the door in the shadow next to the dumpster. Password is privat message!
Ok, you will know its me, Purple tulip on my left shoe, you cant miss it.

jeffrey
11-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Greetings combatants. As many of you may have seen, yesterday a rather large monetary donation was given to the Modern War News from one of our FORUM favorites, FERR Shizzle. Thanks to that donation, the Modern War News is in the process of re-assembling it staff of reporters and researchers.

http://youtu.be/PVlXYoVZHfA

Mr reporter, you are like 5 days late. Who do you work for, fox news, I am giving Murdoch a call now. :p