PDA

View Full Version : no Event Turf for Android ??

NTM
11-08-2012, 07:51 AM
in title.

udapte is ok and many and many reboot... no event for me..

sry for make a thread but when i ask on thread no one answer.. all are focused for win... or buy Gold...

Bala82
11-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Well it won't be avaliable anytime soon since this for IOS players at the moment but it usually take few months for them add for android , remember they added boss event for us last week so this week this did new content for IOS.

NTM
11-08-2012, 08:10 AM
ahhh ok.. if it's the same like Epic Boss ur right Bro ! anyway another part of boring.. :/

thanks for answer me :)

Nicky the Nose
11-08-2012, 08:20 AM
You're not missing anything, the prizes suck and the event takes away your collected material (bullets and snitch notes) if you fail to win the attack. I've lost 9 in a row while using the in game cash option and have won 5 events and received a crappy shotgun, 2 henchmen and forget the other 2. You can buy better weapons with in game cash or respect. I have decided to pass on this event from now on as you level to fast. The risk is greater then the reward

sister morphine
11-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Agreed. I've got to 15 thugs now, but the success rate has dropped off today (what a surprise) meaning you'd absolutely need to shell out gold to have any hope of finishing one boss.

Oh for those innocent days when even free players felt they had a chance to win the top prize in box events. Slim maybe, but not unobtainable