PDA

View Full Version : @the Boycotters

Hero of Time
11-07-2012, 08:14 PM
It appears you haven't been doing a really effective job of taking the boycott outside of the forum and into the game as there are already people with over 40 missles several hours into the event.

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Nobody is forcing anyone into doing anything or making any decision they do not want, the choice is yours.

I am boycotting MW, it's my choice and proudly standing by my decision

cheers

Hero of Time
11-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Well it turns out that only the minority is willing to boycott with you guys. You need to have the majority as the minority will get you no where.

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Well it turns out that only the minority is willing to boycott with you guys. You need to have the majority as the minority will get you no where.

Don't count the chicken before they hatch..........................we already have Chicken Jeffrey with us

Julia Gillard
11-07-2012, 08:27 PM

Stating the bleedingly obvious as usual.

Hero of Time
11-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Don't count the chicken before they hatch..........................we already have Chicken Jeffrey with us

Well jeffrey is a forum member.

Have you guys gotten any non forum members to support your cause yet?

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 08:39 PM
woh, am i under interrogation ??? and are you spying for GREEd ??

Don't count the chicken before they hatch.....................

cheers

Hero of Time
11-07-2012, 08:40 PM
lol no just wondering.

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Well jeffrey is a forum member.

Have you guys gotten any non forum members to support your cause yet?

You should check this link Zelda... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41508-FaceBook&referrerid=47800

Hero of Time
11-07-2012, 08:46 PM
You should check this link Zelda... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41508-FaceBook&referrerid=47800

I must say I am quite impressed by that, putting out on FB and teitter for the whole world to see. That takes balls.

Speed ump
11-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Hero, please feel fee to spread the word. The more help, the more we get heard. This will take everyone to get involved.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 08:50 PM
The message is being delivered to those that want to gather crates and receive trinkets with invisible boots.

Why fight each other, when playing for the tie can achieve the same result?

This isn't rocket science, its just a make believe war "almost" game.

Common sense takes over when people realize that by working together; 2,000, 3,000, 5,000 (or more) can ALL receive EVERY top prize on offer, and save lots of REAL moola.

The ones at the top of the list have been instructed how to achieve their desired trinket.

People, here's a newsflash, you'll find several players have accumulated the SAME top prize, event after event.

This only an auction, if you're stupid.

Grasshoppers, gather near, the oracles are willing to share our secrets of Modern War success.

Besides, you only keep crates, that sharks allow you to keep.

So relax, don't worry, we have this all under control.

Trust us, because we haven't lied to you, scammed you, tricked you, or conned you; and we won't.

Now, everyone play nice, share your toys, Gree has trinkets a plenty for ALL the winners.

There's no maximum number of top prizes that can be awarded.

Play for the tie, just play for the tie.

No need to go higher than 40 - 45, unless you're stupid.

Just play for the tie.

Hero of Time
11-07-2012, 08:50 PM
I would but I'm not boycotting. I don't buy gold but I'm still collecting from my buildings and doing all that stuff. Sorry.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 08:52 PM
I would but I'm not boycotting. I don't buy gold but I'm still collecting from my buildings and doing all that stuff. Sorry.

No problem, my friend.

No problem, and I'm sorry, too.

Harry Tuttle
11-08-2012, 02:34 AM
And you're surprised that you get targeted Joaquim? Just once dude, think before you write. People remember how you treat them. Quit whining that you're being trolled and accept that you ask for it again and again, Santa.

jay_usher
11-08-2012, 04:32 AM
I know the top bloke is ment to be in a boycott and has been speaking to super girl about keeping it in the down low but still putting enough in to get the unit cheaper

Honey Boo Boo
11-08-2012, 04:57 AM
Stating the bleedingly obvious as usual.

Just as Santa used to. It's his "show".

Honey Boo Boo
11-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Why not just post from the old account Wakeeme?

Honey Boo Boo
11-08-2012, 05:04 AM
And you're surprised that you get targeted Joaquim? Just once dude, think before you write. People remember how you treat them. Quit whining that you're being trolled and accept that you ask for it again and again, Santa.

Does it because he likes the attention whether it be positive or negative. Wakeeme's the biggest troll here. Truth is though he's very bad at it as he allows himself to become butthurt. Troll fail Santa.