PDA

View Full Version : I wrote to support

SinSir
11-07-2012, 07:17 PM
I wrote to support ask them to take the haunted mansion and return my 100 gold for false advertising that the building was limited till the 2nd Nov.

They have pulled the haunted mansion from the building list.

That was quick.

nopenopenope
11-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Still in my list, even after 2 restarts.

SinSir
11-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Must of only did that to my account.

I'm still demanding a refund.

False Advertisment.

AK-47
11-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Oooo false advertising....??? They kept it longer on the building list then they said they were going to??? WOW, there are way worse things to complain about. They shouldn't give you a refund because you willingly spent the gold. Are you one of those people who try and sue people in real life for false advertising?

SinSir
11-07-2012, 07:53 PM
@AK

Simple answer to your question, :-( Yes.

In my defence I didn't ask them to remove the haunted mansion from the building page.

So I'm sorry to the people who were in the process of buying one.

TONYMONTANA86
11-07-2012, 07:57 PM
u little woose

Hero of Time
11-07-2012, 07:59 PM
You little wuss

Fixed your spelling and such for you.

@fig, good luck on getting your refund!

Julia Gillard
11-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Fixed your spelling and such for you.

@fig, good luck on getting your refund!

"Woose" is how you'd pronounce it though Santa.

SinSir
11-07-2012, 08:12 PM
I don't think being Santa is so bad.

We did have gredius who cheated and since the reset has become a honourable member of Indians.

Now thats one for the record books.

Nicky the Nose
11-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Must of only did that to my account.

I'm still demanding a refund.

False Advertisment.

That why you changed your name from Fig to SinSir to avoid false advertisement?

SinSir
11-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Maybe Fig is not me and I transfered his account on my phone???

Ramshutu
11-08-2012, 04:35 AM
I want you to refund my time. I saw your picture of the joker, read the post and it was not funny at all.

BigD@wg
11-08-2012, 04:55 AM
Well, well, well. Is someone having problems in CC. Maybe it's not just us MW people that have the issues. Maybe, just maybe it's the people behind the games, eh?? Boycotting sounding any better Mr. SinSir?

If you stop spending money on broken games, then the issues go away.

SinSir
11-08-2012, 05:42 AM
@Ram

Agreed I'll tell you a joke later.

@BigDawg.

To be honest I shouldn't even play these games.

The gold refund is not something I want.
I'm not happy how the game is so gold orrentated.
Not that it's bad, businesses need to pay their bills too.

I'm a guy, who can not compete in that department or have time to improve my game economy.
I just feel once you've played the game for over 365 days & the constant tweaks have hurt this game, that it's now become a 'Kill or be Killed game'

In truth every 3rd- 4th day I'm syncing my hood as I don't have enough time as I'm busy to even collect my 24h on time and once I miss that it messes up my game.

Do gree owe me anything? No, its just this game caters for unemployed or the filty rich people as the game want you to be logging in every hour during events or spending a lot of gold.

I enjoy watching people make gangs, just so they can make rivals buy gold and justify the deserve recieving gold bonuses from gree, not realising the electronic currency has no value outside the game so it a bit like junkie on his fix.
Once gold runs out he wants more and the only winner is the supplier(gree).

Deluxe
11-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Its awesome that i dont have to see what fig has to say anymore and that i can rest assured that his input is pointless!

BigD@wg
11-08-2012, 06:23 AM
@Ram

Agreed I'll tell you a joke later.

@BigDawg.

To be honest I shouldn't even play these games.

The gold refund is not something I want.
I'm not happy how the game is so gold orrentated.

I'm a guy, who can not compete in that department or have time to improve my game economy.
I just feel once you've played the game for over 365 days & the constant tweaks have hurt this game, that it's now become a 'Kill or be Killed game'

In truth every 3rd- 4th day I'm syncing my hood as I don't have enough time as I'm busy to even collect my 24h on time and once I miss that it messes up my game.

Do gree owe me anything? No, its just this game caters for unemployed or the filty rich people as the game want you to be logging in every hour during events or spending a lot of gold.

I enjoy watching people make gangs, just so they can make rivals buy gold and justify the deserve recieving gold bonuses from gree, not realising the electronic currency has no value outside the game so it a bit like junkie on his fix.

Agree.

Extra characters.

Nicky the Nose
11-08-2012, 09:23 AM

Well put.........