PDA

View Full Version : Its done. Zero allies. Go go go......

Ferr
11-07-2012, 03:40 PM
I am down to zero allies. Go for it and have fun!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 03:42 PM
I am down to zero allies. Go for it and have fun!

Check our secure channel, part 2 idea.

Consider it, and perhaps if you agree, you start a thread instructing others as to how everyone can be a winner!

Trust, a very good attribute.

manbeast
11-07-2012, 03:44 PM
ferr dont do it!!

Ferr
11-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Its done. Now already looking at other things. Coming back to you on secure channel pj

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 03:46 PM
ferr dont do it!!

They are just useless, meaningless pixels.

If you built it, you can always rebuild it.

Dr. Dengus
11-07-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm out of whale territory so I can't check for myself. But out of curiosity, what are your stats at 0 allies Ferr?

manbeast
11-07-2012, 03:50 PM
They are just useless, meaningless pixels.

If you built it, you can always rebuild it.

his win loss ratio is getting ruined!! after the many thousands of dollars he has spent, he is going to have a run of the mill fight record! i dont like it.

albeezy
11-07-2012, 03:51 PM
I am at your base...thanks, but I wish you were crushing the auction event. Lots of respect for you Ferr to take a stand the way that you have and I appreciate it.I will post pics for the kids on here to see how you got your IPH over 3 million.

Well that was about 14 million in a hurry. I got your message ingame Ferr and stopped. Was getting ready to drop the 20 remaining stamina on you but will leave some for the rest as you requested. LOL

I feel like a degenerate now! I got caught stealing!. I did pick up a box for the event though!

EDIT: Pics will be up in a bit

Ryans67
11-07-2012, 03:51 PM
104 BP's Ferr. Interesting, because with your stats where they are, I should get around 40bps. Looks like alot of people going after you also, your base is near froze up.

albeezy
11-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Here is FERR at 0 Allies
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/pictur15.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=109&u=17569328)
That is more than some of the people in my rival list who have 100+ allies! LOL

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 03:57 PM
A feeding frenzy for useless, fake, Gree Groats.

albeezy
11-07-2012, 03:59 PM
First time I have ever been able to raid a level 10 nano (this is the first hit)
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/pictur16.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=110&u=17569328)
Level 10 diamond mine (first hit)
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/pictur17.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=111&u=17569328)
level 9 geothermal (first hit)
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/pictur18.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=112&u=17569328)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 04:03 PM
First time I have ever been able to raid a level 10 nano (this is the first hit)
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/pictur16.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=110&u=17569328)
Level 10 diamond mine (first hit)
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/pictur17.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=111&u=17569328)
level 9 geothermal (first hit)
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/pictur18.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=112&u=17569328)

I hope you understand, that you have now encouraged people to do to you, what you just did to him!

I, of course, will not avenge your actions.

I'm boycotting, but this game is fraught with many players lacking ethics and morals.

Just because someone says you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

But, you rub salt in the wound by posting a trophy.

How sad, how very sad and disgusting.

This makes me want to make an exception to my boycott and visit you relentlessly.

One way or another, the boycott will end, and this will be avenged.

Some things you just don't do!

Most of the time, its better to politely say, "No thank you, I don't need any!"

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:12 PM
This is disgusting and depressing.

BigD@wg
11-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Ferr,
While we may not be allies in-game any longer, we were at one point. I will not attack or raid your base as I do not see the point. I hope our boycott will not go unheard and that you can return to your top of the hill status one day. You have been and continue to be a good voice of the people in this game and forum. I appreciate all you have done and continue doing in an effort to get improvements for our game.
Thanks,
-BD

Товарищ
11-07-2012, 04:21 PM
It's quite tragic, I agree...
On the other hand no one loses anything, money buildings just reproduce, no casualties for Ferr, the cash I guess can be regained without a too big effort. The stat records suffer I guess.

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Yes I do agreed with Harry and PJ, this is definitely disgusting and depressing on attacking/raiding on Ferr, on boycotting MW, and intentionally openly does it for the sake of everyone, why is your code of ethic !!!! You're nothing BUT a GreeDY scavenger exactly like Gree!!!!

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
It's quite tragic, I agree...
On the other hand no one loses anything, money buildings just reproduce, no casualties for Ferr, the cash I guess can be regained without a too big effort. The stat records suffer I guess.

Yes, you're rite, it's the code of ethic and the Greed!!

Ferr
11-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Pls do not pick on albeezy. Its my choice to dump money. This way it does not to be bought with gold. The hell with stats. At the end, who knows gree will reset them ;)

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 04:27 PM
And the respect he had for Ferr and others.... Disgusting unethical scavenger !!

Going to check my Allies list and delete such an unethical people!!!!

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Pls do not pick on albeezy. Its my choice to dump money. This way it does not to be bought with gold. The hell with stats. At the end, who knows gree will reset them ;)

Ferr, this has nothing to do with pick on anyone, it's about respect and code of ethic, believe it or not, tears coming out of my eyes as I write this

Cheers to you, Ferr

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 04:30 PM
People actually BUY fake, Gree Groats?

That's even dumber than buying fake, Gree gold.

SMDH...ROTFLMAO

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Ferr, this has nothing to do with pick on anyone, it's about respect and code of ethic, believe it or not, tears coming out of my eyes as I write this

Cheers to you, Ferr

Good on ya, mate.

albeezy
11-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Thanks FERR! Luckily I have thick skin. Let it be know that BUT FOR FERR inviting me to do so I would not have. If any of you guys want to hit me and my base when you are no longer boycotting (which I hope is soon!) I won't hold it against you. Consider this an invitation from me!

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks FERR! Luckily I have thick skin. Let it be know that BUT FOR FERR inviting me to do so I would not have. If any of you guys want to hit me and my base when you are no longer boycotting (which I hope is soon!) I won't hold it against you. Consider this an invitation from me!

Please, damaged already done and you proved what you are, openly....you are not worth as Allies nor friend, not worth to be associate with and please stay in your cage!!!!

Ferr
11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Ok thats said now stop. I dont want fights between my friends because of what i do. Its not worth it. I understand both positions.

Forty9
11-07-2012, 04:58 PM
People actually BUY fake, Gree Groats?

That's even dumber than buying fake, Gree gold.

SMDH...ROTFLMAO

Always makes me laugh when people buy gold.

http://s16.postimage.org/te9dsaugl/lol.jpg

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 05:07 PM

I feel you, dude.

I wish you success and much profit.

albeezy
11-07-2012, 05:14 PM
And somehow I'm the one getting lambasted with the kind remarks. LOL

Speed ump
11-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Hey guys, beezy has been a good proponent for many things here. Its been a while, but i have let friends raid me for money to complete things.Ferr and beezy are cool with each other, and the reason for no attacks is to not make others spend. This is not going to cause that to happen. If this had just been posted on eachothers board, and i have seen other players let someone raid them for the money, it would not have been a big deal. If it had been this roscoe fellow, then i would be mad. I know what it looks like, and if the two of them wernt already good friends, then i would say that was uncalled for. Ferr has tried to point this out also, so lets move on to more constructive thoughts.

Dr. Dengus
11-07-2012, 05:24 PM

Very ironic name you have there lol ... talk about a gold rush.

Ferr
11-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Tomorrow, i am going to add 1 ally, i am getting depressed myself, need a companion lol

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Ferr, you can add me, I am hurt that you dropped me a few hours ago.

Ferr
11-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Off to bed. Thx guys, was an interseting night.

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Hey guys, beezy has been a good proponent for many things here. Its been a while, but i have let friends raid me for money to complete things.Ferr and beezy are cool with each other, and the reason for no attacks is to not make others spend. This is not going to cause that to happen. If this had just been posted on eachothers board, and i have seen other players let someone raid them for the money, it would not have been a big deal. If it had been this roscoe fellow, then i would be mad. I know what it looks like, and if the two of them wernt already good friends, then i would say that was uncalled for. Ferr has tried to point this out also, so lets move on to more constructive thoughts.

Yeah, I still pick albeezy to be one of the negotiation team members who represent us since he is a lawyer, lawyer drives a tough bargain. Check my other reply yesterday to Thunder Child's thread. :eek:

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I still pick albeezy to be one of the negotiation team members who represent us since he is a lawyer, lawyer drives a tough bargain. Check my other reply yesterday to Thunder Child's thread. :eek:

Chicken Jeffrey i have seen some good and bad lawyers, and..............some even can be bought if the price is rite at the rite time!!!!

albeezy
11-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Thanks Jeffrey but remember I am not a lawyer I am an attorney. People tell lawyer jokes not attorney jokes! lOl

Dr. Dengus
11-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Chicken Jeffrey i have seen some good and bad lawyers, and..............some even can be bought if the price is rite at the rite time!!!!

Albeezy is definitely no Saul Goodman.

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Albeezy is definitely no Saul Goodman.

Yeah, that is the kind we need. :D

Xjarhead
11-07-2012, 06:24 PM
"...his win loss ratio is getting ruined!! after the many thousands of dollars he has spent, he is going to have a run of the mill fight record! i dont like it.

Ferr/PJ and others yall should not have to diminish your game just to make a point. The mere fact the masses have responded and hopefully stand in solidarity when the bait gets waived, speaks volumes. Even though it is just a Game, keep your Game strong after all youve paid for it in Time and $$$$$.... Game On"
This was part of my post on Ferr's other thread, man beast my point excactly...we all support and stand in solidarity. But screw the martyrdom route.. We all follow, look up and pledge allegiance not because you can pounce us but because of that almighty symbol of power and strength. That said and quoting FFP " stay strong my friend, stay strong". Game On

Xjarhead
11-07-2012, 06:35 PM
I am down to zero allies. Go for it and have fun! okay I'll be the first to volunteer to be your ally. Even an ally of 1 lol. The lack of playing has got you mad, some one needs to be there to make sure you don't lose it. Lol

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Thanks Jeffrey but remember I am not a lawyer I am an attorney. People tell lawyer jokes not attorney jokes! lOl

albeezy, you are so clever, you stop me before I can throw the Jurassic Park joke at you. Okay, I just write our boycott Power of Attorney then. ;)

To whom this may concern:

We, MW members, delegate and appoint albeezy, Pirate Justice, and Ferr to represent all the MW boycott members in the handling of all negotiations with Greedy Inc.,

Truly Yours,

MW members.

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 06:50 PM
okay I'll be the first to volunteer to be your ally. Even an ally of 1 lol. The lack of playing has got you mad, some one needs to be there to make sure you don't lose it. Lol

jarhead, that #1 spot is already reserved.

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 06:58 PM
albeezy, you are so clever, you stop me before I can throw the Jurassic Park joke at you. Okay, I just write our boycott Power of Attorney then. ;)

To whom this may concern:

We, MW members, delegate and appoint albeezy, Pirate Justice, and Ferr to represent all the MW boycott members in the handling of all negotiations with Greedy Inc.,

Truly Yours,

MW members.

Chicken Jeffrey, PLEASE make that statement on your behalf only, i am definitely do not trust 1 lawyer/attorney and strongly object representing us !!!

Xjarhead
11-07-2012, 07:04 PM
jarhead, that #1 spot is already reserved.
Sure the line is long, hate to see a legend fall on his sword and even worse his recent allies that enjoyed not being attacked by him/them during box events, now piling on. I'm not casting judgment, but that is not the kind of ally I am or ever will be....game on

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Chicken Jeffrey, PLEASE make that statement on your behalf only, i am definitely do not trust 1 lawyer/attorney and strongly object representing us !!!

So you don't want a clever attorney to represent you, why? You have someone better? :confused:

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 07:13 PM
So you don't want a clever attorney to represent you, why? You have someone better? :confused:

Yes he might be the cleverest BUT GREEd, i rather take my chance with any average attorney than been scr*wed !!!

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Yes he might be the cleverest BUT GREEd, i rather take my chance with any average attorney than been scr*wed !!!

Got you again. Of course I read your family quarrel with albeezy.

Let you in another technique since I am in a good mood today.

Come closer, my little leech CXN, nnn, not too close, you don't want other chickens to harpoon you out of water, do you?

pssst, playing dumb works wonder sometimes. :D

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Got you again. Of course I read your family quarrel with albeezy.

Let you in another technique since I am in a good mood today.

Come closer, my little leech CXN, nnn, not too close, you don't want other chickens to harpoon you out of water, do you?

pssst, playing dumb works wonder sometimes. :D

I vote Chicken Jeffrey as one of representative for the discussion

P/s - i'm the little leech, not too close BUT sticking to your.......it does smell !!!!

albeezy
11-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Don't worry iamnasty, I am not here to be yours or anyone else's attorney, I don't go to court as part of my job. I simply write technical descriptions of electronics related inventions (aka patent applications). No litigation, no courtrooms. I am here on the forum simply because I enjoy mw and for entertainment purposes only (FEPO).

Speed ump
11-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Beezy can you check and make sure of something for me, I invented this little music sharing thing and I think apple stole my idea and called it iTunes. , I called it inuts, but same thing I'm sure. Think they would pay me anything for it?

albeezy
11-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Beezy can you check and make sure of something for me, I invented this little music sharing thing and I think apple stole my idea and called it iTunes. , I called it inuts, but same thing I'm sure. Think they would pay me anything for it?

Funny thing is even if you were serious (and also correct that they stole your idea), they could probably convince a jury or judge to make you pay them!

Steve Jobs ~ "Good artists copy, Great artists steal!"

It MIGHT go something like this:

Apple says to the jury, SpeedUmp is using Apple's Patented User Interface (http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=2&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&p=1&p=1&S1=itunes&OS=itunes&RS=itunes) and needs to pay us a reasonable royalty.

Jury says to Judge, Apple wins.

SpeedUmp now has to boycott buying gold because all his money is going to Apple.

SpeedUmp meets with CEO of Apple who says thanks for the idea to create iTunes. I look forward to depositing that check!

LOL

jay_usher
11-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Albreezy howa my ally's u have?

Ferr
11-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Ok i took one ally. Here was my dilemma: one the one hand i did not want to hurt anyone by not choosing him or her as my single companion in worrysome days. Solution: i buy a grunt. However that would break the gold boycott. Finally, i decided to buy a grunt for which i deeply apologize ( i must be totally loosing it here. Feel free to file a court request to get me institutionalized).
Yours

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Ok i took one ally. Here was my dilemma: one the one hand i did not want to hurt anyone by not choosing him or her as my single companion in worrysome days. Solution: i buy a grunt. However that would break the gold boycott. Finally, i decided to buy a grunt for which i deeply apologize ( i must be totally loosing it here. Feel free to file a court request to get me institutionalized).
Yours

No worries, we trust each other here, Ferr.

Nothing unethical about being fair.

The fact that you self reported makes it all the better.

We're seeing results in many areas.

Teaming is much better than scheming.

Tctiger
11-08-2012, 02:24 AM
When you start playing again you should take your money back with interest , and didn't pun say he was taking note of people breaking the boycott ? Lol

mickymacirl
11-08-2012, 05:04 AM
That's an old one.

Ferr
11-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Damn have opened a free crate and have two grunts now

Gambit12
11-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Damn have opened a free crate and have two grunts now

i though your not gonna do anything...but you need that for reinforcement...

Mad
11-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Yours

I don't think buying a grunt with gold you already have constitutes breaking the boycott. I mean if you already have the gold, Gree has already received the money for that gold.

I understood the boycott to mean buying new gold. Spending gold you already have is no different than buying with cash as Gree doesn't receive any additional benefit.

Ferr
11-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Send in a ticket to remove my grunts. I dont compete indeed. You guys try to stay with a few dozen crates. Just cash openings and trie to tie with others. Just dont pass them over, there is no need.

Speed ump
11-08-2012, 08:56 AM
It's hard to resist the urge. When I get in my game and look at the rivals list, I want to hit attack, raid, pillage, plunder.lol

Ferr
11-08-2012, 09:28 AM
It's hard to resist the urge. When I get in my game and look at the rivals list, I want to hit attack, raid, pillage, plunder.lol
Take valium. At least we have coffeeshops here, takes my mind off this ;)

Jp lfs
11-08-2012, 09:29 AM

Feel free to hit me, Speed, I have been looking forward to the honor of being destroyed by your army for a very long time. I would ask that I be allowed to hit back, just once (and obviously lose) so I can take a peek at your top 45. It would be an honor.

Of course you don't HAVE to go a full 20 on me. I'm curious, not stupid.

Maverick50727
11-08-2012, 01:05 PM
@ JP - I hit Stephen months ago as a test and it hurt. I told him in advance. He tapped me and was the first whale to do so when I crossed the L100 line back then. He was far above my stats still but wanted to check the damage. We haven't tangled since.

@Speed Ump/Stephen - Hello had see you at all. You must have dropped past me too fast. I would have liked maybe another shot at you to test.

@ Ferr - I saw you briefly, but I was joking about the 100's of millions. Like I said I might be interested in tapping you to test some loss and game dynamics. Don't need your money as much as others so I would get at the back of the line. I was actually expecting you to have much more that you did. Your IPH is impressive, but I've seen many more with more cash on hand. I take 6 mil and normally don't got back. Most of those I've been hitting for 6mil are those knocking at my door leaving me 30k by accident. They need to check stats first. I asked you about revenge to point out to people the consequences for "greed" vs. "testing". I knew it was a trap, even if you didn't intend it to be. You can't control the actions of other players. Period. I hope if you stick around you will add me as an ally on the way back up. PM me your code and I'll be a pending one. Good luck.

@Pirate Justice - LMAO, no I didn't misunderstand your comments before at all. I got my answer. Like I said to Ferr it was partly to make a point. Whether it was intended as a threat or you do revenge later yourself or someone else, it will probably happen. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41556-Lowering-my-allies.-Feel-free-to-attack-raid./page7 I quote "I would require your word that you NOR any of your PUN/allies would attack back in retaliation for attacking you until you request not to be. I notice you stated "I" would not attack back, at the same time Pirate Justice in your group stated that any attack against a boycotting member would be recorded and there would be consequences. Sorry, you guys can't have it both ways. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...r-the-boycott-..."
This wasn't just targeting you, but the masses also as a warning. Notice How I put the quotes around "I" would not attack. Come on home many movies have we seen where the bad guy says "I" won't kill you, then hands the gun to his partner. There could be many people in line for revenge regardless and you don't control them. Action and Reaction. I saw Ferr but knew better to avoid it. I don't need the money and haven't really been attacking or raiding recently. I wish I had his IPH though.

@albeezy - Not exactly the smartest choice. If it weren't for the boycott I might tap you back for some cash and a wakeup call. LOL I should have told you directly and not let you read between the lines. You have to learn to do that to survive with whales. I think Ferr has your back though, so you should be pretty safe.

albeezy
11-08-2012, 01:11 PM
@albeezy - Not exactly the smartest choice. If it weren't for the boycott I might tap you back for some cash and a wakeup call. LOL I should have told you directly and not let you read between the lines. You have to learn to do that to survive with whales. I think Ferr has your back though, so you should be pretty safe.
Almost did a spit take reading this! When the boycott is over (yes it will end, hopefully due to positive changes) I hereby invite any and all who would like to retaliate, including FERR, to stop by ans "say hello". I can beat the goldies and the long-time farmers at their own game! Look for me to post that it's GO TIME and bring it on! LOL It will be the royal rumble of FFNs!

Ferr
11-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Hey mav. I will post my id somewhere if and when i get up again. As to attacking me and me not retaliating it is clear that i can not control the action of others. I can however control mine. So i have no idea how anyone would be attacked because of attacking me? unless you imply that i put up a bulitin board as to everyone who has been attacking me lol. As to cash, I invest the cash in ground. Planning to buy it all, what else should i do with it anyways.
Anyways, good luck to you as well

Ferr
11-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Albeezy, spitting is not very classy. I suggest vomiting! ;)

albeezy
11-08-2012, 01:31 PM
HAHA I meant I almost spit my drink out because I thought it was funny!

Ferr
11-08-2012, 01:33 PM
HAHA I meant I almost spit my drink out because I thought it was funny!
Damn, me and my english!

Dry
11-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Ferr ,, I sent you a pm , you didn't replay ..

Ferr
11-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Ferr ,, I sent you a pm , you didn't replay ..
Box was full. I emptied it now. Can you resend?

Dry
11-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I hope you got it now .. Cheers to you

azy
11-08-2012, 08:36 PM

Going off track here, but I used to go drinking with a buddy who could do the deed in public by keeping his teeth clenched and draining the liquid in his mug/cup/pitcher while swallowing the chunks back. Talk about a bar trick.

Maverick50727
11-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Hey mav. I will post my id somewhere if and when i get up again. As to attacking me and me not retaliating it is clear that i can not control the action of others. I can however control mine. So i have no idea how anyone would be attacked because of attacking me? unless you imply that i put up a bulitin board as to everyone who has been attacking me lol. As to cash, I invest the cash in ground. Planning to buy it all, what else should i do with it anyways.
Anyways, good luck to you as well
Not implying anything on your part at all. Problems is opinions of others and their own interpretations of any posts people do on you wall or any public forum thread. Like Albeezy and myself posting to your threads. Anything can be taken oput of context or the wrong way due to poor wording or language differences in a global game. If anything Albeezy kinda of put his own name on a bulletin board by attacking a respected member even after he said to by simply posting here or your wall. Some people may not be reading the entire story as some may only be looking at once source forum or wall.

Misunderstandings happen all the time. I've had a few choice words said to me by people who thought I was a pirate just because I said hello to someone like Stephen on his wall. I'm neutral with no alliance and never have been allies with him. I've known him since Feb though and we avoid each other mostly out of respect. Even outside of any PUN, Royal Navy, or other groups conflicts there are other issues. I've been accused of hitting people I didn't because they saw another "Maverick" hit them but didn't follow the revenge link and assumed I was the only one. I had a Maverick once long ago the same case spelling, avatar, nation, level, close stats and base. When I saw their name in my rivals I thought at first it was a bug and was seeing myself in the mirror before I looked closer. Also had someone say something to me for me raiding his ally because of some posts I put on his allies wall. What they didn't know I was raiding only that person as part of an agreement between ourselves. We tested our stats against each other, compared skill points in PMs and even raided each other back and forth for a while for better BP to advance ranks. Yes we raided each other for a while but only hit def buildings and only 2 out of 3 hits as to not affect each others stats. In fact even though we are not officially allies my target is probably one of my closest friends/allies in the game. But someone without full information and only reading a few posts thought I was a threat and tried to stick up for his ally. Funny.

Long stories I know, not as much for you, but others to understand miscommunications can result in wrong impressions and should never ASSUME anything. LOL. People don't even have to be official allies ingame if they know who their potential allies are in their rivals list, they just need to avoid them out of respect. I do it all the time if I recognize a fellow forum member I'm not allied with currently. Much respect for you. See you around I hope in the long run.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-08-2012, 11:29 PM
@Mav: My good friend, your imagination is too active.

I have no intention of retaliation, now or later.

I've had my fill of this imaginary game and I have no desire to avenge anyone.

I will try to influence others to forgive and forget, too.

Things are developing rapidly, insofar as the boycott is concerned, so I'm focused on my end game; not this game!

Maverick50727
11-09-2012, 12:37 AM
@Mav: My good friend, your imagination is too active.

I have no intention of retaliation, now or later.

I've had my fill of this imaginary game and I have no desire to avenge anyone.

I will try to influence others to forgive and forget, too.

Things are developing rapidly, insofar as the boycott is concerned, so I'm focused on my end game; not this game!

That is fine I' m not going to dwell on it anymore. I said if not you probably someone else due to misunderstandings like I was saying to Ferr above. Not just talking to or about you specifically. There are millions of people in the game. Good luck to you. If you stick around the same ally offer I have to Ferr is open to you if you add people back.

I have a feeling the end game has been around for long time for some of the whales. When you get to the top, can't lose any units due to indestructible armies, new content can't be released fast enough, lack of challenge and boredom sets in. PUN knows this as they made their own in game activities to stave off the boredom. Royal Navy, the sisters, the cloak, etc. Maybe PUN should charge Gree for them adding their own content. Pirates and other whales are like addon packs. LOL

Jp lfs
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
People don't even have to be official allies ingame if they know who their potential allies are in their rivals list, they just need to avoid them out of respect. I do it all the time if I recognize a fellow forum member I'm not allied with currently. Much respect for you. See you around I hope in the long run.

Mav, I agree with this 100%. For example, Gambit is not one of my allies, in-game, but I know him from the forum, so I have never touched his base. I could list many others, some stronger than me, some weaker, but there are many.

Just like in the lower levels, you learn to check stats before attacking, and in the mid levels you learn to check country and boost buildings in addition to stats, it is incredibly important in the higher levels that you learn to read walls before attacking. Know who the players are, and who their friends are, not just whether or not you can beat them.

As another independent player I can't stress enough how important the "diplomatic" part of this game is. Respect is vital to long term survival. But knowing the "Who's who" part is just as important. You can blaze through the first 2/3 of this game on strength alone, but to make it beyond that, you need patience, intelligence, restraint, strategy, etc.

Jp lfs
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Furthermore, I can relate to your problem with another player with the same name. There is another "jp" that has paced me for months now. At first I was amused, then we talked some, finally I had to block him for posting crazy stuff to my wall. He has now changed his avatar and country to look just like me, and although I am much stronger, I worry that I will have to pay for his mistakes at some point. He has a foul mouth and can be incredibly annoying with his posts.

Ryans67
11-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Mav, I agree with this 100%. For example, Gambit is not one of my allies, in-game, but I know him from the forum, so I have never touched his base. I could list many others, some stronger than me, some weaker, but there are many.

Just like in the lower levels, you learn to check stats before attacking, and in the mid levels you learn to check country and boost buildings in addition to stats, it is incredibly important in the higher levels that you learn to read walls before attacking. Know who the players are, and who their friends are, not just whether or not you can beat them.

As another independent player I can't stress enough how important the "diplomatic" part of this game is. Respect is vital to long term survival. But knowing the "Who's who" part is just as important. You can blaze through the first 2/3 of this game on strength alone, but to make it beyond that, you need patience, intelligence, restraint, strategy, etc.

I found Gambit's base the other day and thought about attacking him just because he was on the forum. Lol. Take one of his precious crates. Also, my name is pretty common, so I don't worry too much, but I have seen a couple names on my rival list that were the same as forum members/allies, and had original names. Kinda annoying for those folks.

albeezy
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
I found Gambit's base the other day and thought about attacking him just because he was on the forum. Lol. Take one of his precious crates. Also, my name is pretty common, so I don't worry too much, but I have seen a couple names on my rival list that were the same as forum members/allies, and had original names. Kinda annoying for those folks.
Funny thing is some people are too stupid to use this information, such as unique names. I am pretty sure I am the only albeezy in MW and a few of my rivals keep attacking me and losing every time. Although the fact that they arent checking my stats and realizing their 10k attack will not penetrate my defense (thanks in part to generAL BEEZY's Offense is Weak system) also proves this point.

Ferr
11-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Funny thing is some people are too stupid to use this information, such as unique names. I am pretty sure I am the only albeezy in MW and a few of my rivals keep attacking me and losing every time. Although the fact that they arent checking my stats and realizing their 10k attack will not penetrate my defense (thanks in part to generAL BEEZY's Offense is Weak system) also proves this point.
There is another Ferr lol. I hope he behaves! You guys are all right. Even with attacking, this should not change. And mav, thx for your words.

bigflan
11-09-2012, 03:26 PM
I think this thread is poo

Ferr
11-09-2012, 03:40 PM
I think this thread is poo
You thinking?

bigflan
11-09-2012, 03:42 PM
You thinking?I don't undertake someone who spends 100k on something and breaks it on purpose

Ferr
11-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I don't undertake someone who spends 100k on something and breaks it on purpose
Good point. Perhaps the money itself is not the problem?

bigflan
11-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Good point. Perhaps the money itself is not the problem? Oh well not my money so I don't care

Ferr
11-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh well not my money so I don't care
Well said flan.

bigflan
11-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Well said flan.I'm a one man show

Ferr
11-09-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm a one man show
I know..... And we all intend to keep it that way ;)

bigflan
11-09-2012, 03:52 PM
I know..... And we all intend to keep it that way ;)I don't need anyone else I'm who I am

Ferr
11-09-2012, 03:54 PM
I don't need anyone else I'm who I am
Yep we all know! Go for it! Also we all love you. Dont think of leaving us!

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:01 PM
A rock indeed! It needs no one! Strong by itself!

bigflan
11-09-2012, 04:03 PM
A rock indeed! It needs no one! Strong by itself! Your like snow dependant on the weather

Ferr
11-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Your like snow dependant on the weather
Hmmmm, ok i will go for that

bigflan
11-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Hmmmm, ok i will go for that It's a simile