PDA

View Full Version : Hitmans Sniper Rifle

Coldjoey
11-07-2012, 02:32 PM
When I first got a snipers rifle 15A and 11dD from an event box I was made up, at the time my worst gun was the machine pistol with stats of 2 and 2. Now I have 55 and this is my lowest gun but still I get more from the event openings. They don't add anything but I still fill a bit "yay a hitmans". None of the event openings add to my stats now.
What I was wondering is do you guys know what your lowest stat item is, In each category?

JohnDough
11-07-2012, 02:49 PM
When I first got a snipers rifle 15A and 11dD from an event box I was made up, at the time my worst gun was the machine pistol with stats of 2 and 2. Now I have 55 and this is my lowest gun but still I get more from the event openings. They don't add anything but I still fill a bit "yay a hitmans". None of the event openings add to my stats now.
What I was wondering is do you guys know what your lowest stat item is, In each category?

Just because the the machine pistol(2,2) is your lowest stat gun doesn't mean it's the lowest stat gun brought to battles. unless you have the same amount of mafia members as guns you don't take them all to battle.

PawnXIIX
11-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Worst weapons:

Gun - Pistol (1/0)
Melee - Broken Bottle (1/0)
Armor - Trench Coat (1/1)
Explosives - Molotov (1/0)
Vehicles - Junker (1/1)

I don't know any worse items than the lowest costly money weapons :p

Babytway
11-07-2012, 03:28 PM
should have been an option long long time ago to sell off unwanted items

Coldjoey
11-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Just because the the machine pistol(2,2) is your lowest stat gun doesn't mean it's the lowest stat gun brought to battles. unless you have the same amount of mafia members as guns you don't take them all to battle.
No, that's what I meant the lowest gun taken to battle, it's now the "hitmans"