PDA

View Full Version : Boycott vs. 40% Gold sale

Sabo
11-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Hahaha, I think it is funny that Gree answers your boycott with a 40% gold sale. I am a free player ever since I realized how much I have to spend to make a difference. Now I am passing out popcorn to see who wins this stare down. Who will sneak and make the purchase? LOL

Xjarhead
11-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Most of us are logical reasonable people, I have supported PJ and Ferr since PJ's announcement. That said let us that took a stand not be swayed by special gold bonus'. I am all for progress albeit at the 11 th hour, but progress is progress..however I question the offer of gold while listing the other changes. Kinda diminishes the intentions and a test of sorts. All I'm saying is watch the motive. I know it wasnt mentioned on this thread, but this is in response to "upcoming changes". This thread has not been taken over by bs....yet...Ferr/PJ and others yall should not have to diminish your game just to make a point. The mere fact the masses have responded and hopefully stand in solidarity when the bait gets waived, speaks volumes. Even though it is just a Game, keep your Game strong after all youve paid for it in Time and $$$$$.... Game On

Tctiger
11-07-2012, 11:13 AM
I wouldn't buy at 99% off until my one boost item works .

Dhusagar
11-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Most of us are logical reasonable people, I have supported PJ and Ferr since PJ's announcement. That said let us that took a stand not be swayed by special gold bonus'. I am all for progress albeit at the 11 th hour, but progress is progress..however I question the offer of gold while listing the other changes. Kinda diminishes the intentions and a test of sorts. All I'm saying is watch the motive. I know it wasnt mentioned on this thread, but this is in response to "upcoming changes". This thread has not been taken over by bs....yet...Ferr/PJ and others yall should not have to diminish your game just to make a point. The mere fact the masses have responded and hopefully stand in solidarity when the bait gets waived, speaks volumes. Even though it is just a Game, keep your Game strong after all youve paid for it in Time and $$$$$.... Game On

If you have a system that doesn't work, would you buy a cheaper system that didn't work? Would you buy anything that sold itself on the basis of "this doesn't work, but we will give it you for 40% less"? Or would you say, "40% off nothing is still nothing"?

mickymacirl
11-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Why buy gold when some people get it for free?

Fl@sh
11-07-2012, 11:40 AM
I would load up on 99% discounted genuine fake GREE gold.

Dhusagar
11-07-2012, 11:42 AM
I would load up on 99% discounted genuine fake GREE gold.

But how would you know you were getting the genuine fake and not the fake genuine fake gold?

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 12:09 PM
But how would you know you were getting the genuine fake and not the fake genuine fake gold?

Hackers knows how do it. if you find one in the game ask them how...

jay_usher
11-07-2012, 01:14 PM
What does it matter I fake or gen gold it has the same weight

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Hahaha, I think it is funny that Gree answers your boycott with a 40% gold sale. I am a free player ever since I realized how much I have to spend to make a difference. Now I am passing out popcorn to see who wins this stare down. Who will sneak and make the purchase? LOL

I am boycotting MW and not using any gold, no attack or raid, why needed to buy fake Gold for units/items that is not even working!!

Proprioc3ption
11-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Agree, would you buy something from the shop on sale if it was broken? Don't be silly! Know one with any intelligence would.

This is precisely the reason we need to continue the campaign and not succumb to a reduction in price of which is already ridiculously inflated in its value. There is some progress already eventuating and it 'seems' GREE is listening and acting...? hummm...

We need to remember this is suppose to be a game. It is not advertised in the 'gambling apps', thus it needs to adhere to strict regulations related to in game content that verges on any form of gambling of real currency or real currency that purchases substituted currency within a computer game.

Moreover, if this is the case, it needs to be stipulated and advertised in this way to avoid legality issue of false advertisement. Now, we all know that all these titles from Funzio/Gree are advertised as GAMES. So, GREE must be prepared to adjust either way. In game events and content, or their advertisement of the game. They can't remain this way, because if a top law firm got wind of this, there wld be no doubt that they would pursue a case. As they know there's BIG profits involved.

GREE need to think about how they approach this, as people will be less likely to buy a GAMBLING GAME. I wouldn't be allowing my kids to play it that's for sure.