PDA

View Full Version : Mad joins boycott

Mad
11-07-2012, 10:29 AM
I have decided to join the boycott, I think the success of any online game rests on "Accountability" and "Transparency" -- without these distrust begins to build and the game begins to fail.

This boycott is actually good news for Gree as people actually care enough about this game to do something about it. I would suspect if these problems were happening in most other games, people would just walk away from it. This tells me if Gree treats this game right, it has a long term future, probably longer than they anticipated it would last.

But people are starting to become disillusioned and when that happens it is over for them, even if you eventually fix it.

I have a simple question: People have spent thousands of dollars to win these boosted units, and you haven't even bothered to tell us why you are having trouble having the boost show. I am presuming you have tried to fix it. These individuals deserve some type of explanation.

Perception is everything in this game. Call be obsessive compulsive, but every time I buy a single B52 (yes just one), I check my stats before and after to see how they changed. This is part of the fun. How much more are people wanting to see the difference show up when they have these boosts.

I will add, there is an imbalance in this game that needs to be addressed as well. Free to Medium gold spenders want to be able to survive whale territory -- not win it, just survive. Give us hope and we will continue and even spend some gold.

Remember, every whale started out as a free player. Who knows what kind of money you are sitting on in even the Free players.

PS: I am sitting on $30 in Itunes cards, if this doesn't bring Gree to its knees, nothing will.

Dhusagar
11-07-2012, 10:34 AM
I have decided to join the boycott, I think the success of any online game rests on "Accountability" and "Transparency" -- without these distrust begins to build and the game begins to fail.

This boycott is actually good news for Gree as people actually care enough about this game to do something about it. I would suspect if these problems were happening in most other games, people would just walk away from it. This tells me if Gree treats this game right, it has a long term future, probably longer than they anticipated it would last.

But people are starting to become disillusioned and when that happens it is over for them, even if you eventually fix it.

I have a simple question: People have spent thousands of dollars to win these boosted units, and you haven't even bothered to tell us why you are having trouble having the boost show. I am presuming you have tried to fix it. These individuals deserve some type of explanation.

Perception is everything in this game. Call be obsessive compulsive, but every time I buy a single B52 (yes just one), I check my stats before and after to see how they changed. This is part of the fun. How much more are people wanting to see the difference show up when they have these boosts.

I will add, there is an imbalance in this game that needs to be addressed as well. Free to Medium gold spenders want to be able to survive whale territory -- not win it, just survive. Give us hope and we will continue and even spend some gold.

Remember, every whale started out as a free player. Who knows what kind of money you are sitting on in even the Free players.

PS: I am sitting on $30 in Itunes cards, if this doesn't bring Gree to its knees, nothing will.

Now don't go blowing all that credit! Gree may be in great need of your support! Good to hear another voice expressing their concern about the Gree product.

Guderian40
11-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Mad, welcome in the club!!
Thanks for your decision, and yes - our (light and free players) main issues is the game's imbalance. And the most important for all of us is GREE's accountability and transparency.