PDA

View Full Version : The Second War/Advocacy Against Hate

G Wiz
11-07-2012, 10:24 AM
When last have you seen real gang initiative? A combined effort of the whole and not just the few or even one? I don't know about you guys but this second war is taking over the original war, and it doesn't have a place here...

I didn't want to post this under Burn's thread as I wanted this message to be well received by all who are involved with this second war or have their notions about it.

This second war, which is a war of people is becoming very magnetic. People are being drawn to it like moths to a light. I've seen people create and develop understandings of others better than I do in my practice, and I went to school for this...you guys are good!

I've interacted with iteachem, fuzzy, duncko, nebula and GK...all indians and never once has it been nasty or uncivil. But then I look here at the forms and find people feeding off of these unhealthy things and it makes me wonder whos agenda is it being pushed for?

When has the unnecessary become so ordinary?

Burn
11-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Truthful answer, see if you agree...

The Indians always conducted their business quietly. Low key. Agreed?

Baroness changed the game, the rules, and the vibe on the forum, by turning up out of nowhere, and giving it large. To be fair G, you joined in with her little ticker tape parade, with the whole 'Name Change Day'.

It all stems from that.

Think about it, look back through the threads. And you'll see it is true.

Fact is, on the back of it all, the trolls have taken over, and now run the show.

I would like to go back to posting threads about tactics, strategy, etc, but can you imagine one of those threads lasting 5 minutes before it was trolled and trashed.

It is what it is.

chbranch
11-07-2012, 12:13 PM
First with the old school wrestling .gif and now the fact that he married a Jamaican woman. Not gonna lie, I think I'm growing fond of Burn.

Khayman
11-07-2012, 12:13 PM
I'll say again. More pewpewpew in game and less trashtalk here. That involves Indians and CKs.

By the way. Where is Max Power lately?

Burn
11-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Khayman, that olive branch was extended by the Indians a couple of months back, I spoke to Paulio about getting a set of informal 'rules of engagement' drawn up.

For example...

Mutual agreements to target and eradicate hackers

Agreement that the trash talk on walls would be reduced, but the snitching to support, and blocking, had to stop.

Agreement that the forums became a neutral area with minimal squabbling.

But it never got beyond an initial talk. No idea why.

Maybe G or Paulio know more.

G Wiz
11-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Truthful answer, see if you agree...

The Indians always conducted their business quietly. Low key. Agreed?

Baroness changed the game, the rules, and the vibe on the forum, by turning up out of nowhere, and giving it large. To be fair G, you joined in with her little ticker tape parade, with the whole 'Name Change Day'.

It all stems from that.

Think about it, look back through the threads. And you'll see it is true.

Fact is, on the back of it all, the trolls have taken over, and now run the show.

I would like to go back to posting threads about tactics, strategy, etc, but can you imagine one of those threads lasting 5 minutes before it was trolled and trashed.

It is what it is.Yea Ill agree that the "big unveiling" was a part of the whole coming together of two crews...nothing more. But a search in the history does show Burn and baroness going at it before you became an indian...publicly anyway.

I think the word troll on this forum has also been re-defined. Are we talking about annoyance, derailing or simply getting on peoples nerves? A lot of that being said, there are people here that seem to just be following a long like little ducklings, making your agenda (Burn) their own and I think some responsibility should be taken for that.

P.S. I wouldn't mind following through on those old arrangements now that there is really only two majorly active heads in COLD Karma, because it is needed for the survival of this forum

Burn
11-07-2012, 12:47 PM
First with the old school wrestling .gif and now the fact that he married a Jamaican woman. Not gonna lie, I think I'm growing fond of Burn.

Don't waste any 'like' on me, I'm a ****, ask around ;)

sez
11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Burn, you can honestly sit here and act like you're not 80% of the problem? you start all the threads that bring the hate and you judge and jury every single person. Most of the trolls here are here because of you. Get off your high horse and clean your act up 1st, i'm sure everyone will follow. The thing is you can't, you start the drama and when it gets rolling you jump ship and then claim innocence. You're the biggest troll here, just because you don't use an alternate account (maybe you do) doesn't mean you're not trolling.

**disclaimer - I don't agree with any of the personal attacks regarding famlies and kids. However, if you're going to get in a keyboard tough guy match on the Internet, keep your tears off the keyboard, you should be prepared for it. - **

Coldjoey
11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Always said it was non game members stirring up trouble, they either camp or are band and have nothing else todo, not sure what my excuse is! With the exception most gang members of all gangs are well behaved in the game.

Burn
11-07-2012, 12:54 PM
G, no doubt, I will gladly put my hands up to the part I play.

in my defence, a lot of people don't 'get me', and take it all way more serious than intended, and get hostile.

My fault lies in the fact that I will go along with the increase in hostilities, I should know better, and I should not do it.

I'll be honest, some of it is no doubt down to a bit of showing off to my Indian pals, for sure it is. That's just human nature, you play to the crowd - well I do anyway.

Edit: Sez, you PM'ed me a while back, and I tried to make some kind of peace. Similarly Fig bought my kids into his blah bkah, and I forgave that too. Point being I will argue with anyone, I like the sport of it, but I don't bear grudges. Others do.

Except QPR, who is just a total ****eating rascist, homophobic, insert as many other ignorant prejudices as you wish here _________ ___________ __________ etc,.

CheekyFukker
11-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Sorry to crash the thread. What are the Indians and the CK's? Are these ingame clans?
Thanks

Burn
11-07-2012, 01:16 PM
In a nutshell, Indians are the group of players that rule high levels, CK are the group of players that rule lower levels.

G Wiz
11-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Coldjoey's point of view is a lot of how I feel. But history is always skewed to an extent and that means the people who are to learn about history will be getting a less pure version of it unless its preserved by the right kind of people.

Burn
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Here's what I'm gonna do to see if it helps with the troll issue, I'm going to take a 2 week time-out from the forum. I'll then see if I can return with a little less antagonism.

Meantime, if CK want to do anything about this "rules of engagement" thing, let me know by PM, I already know Noodles is supportive of it.

jobadass
11-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Here's what I'm gonna do to see if it helps with the troll issue, I'm going to take a 2 week time-out from the forum. I'll then see if I can return with a little less antagonism.

Meantime, if CK want to do anything about this "rules of engagement" thing, let me know by PM, I already know Noodles is supportive of it.noble idea, but now who will the trolls troll? Hope you already had plans to go on vacation somewhere anyways. See you when you return Burn.

@G: I think the gang thing is good for a lot of players, but I always thought there should be a certain extent of civility both in game and even a little more here. I think most of CK and Indians show it here. Sometimes I think emotions start flying and people can get a little out of control.
As far as the "neutrals" hating on any gang member ortheir affiliations...they just need to stfu. If they don't like it they don't have to read it.

I've never ran across any Indians in game, Most are above my level except Fuzzy and Teach(who I've been mobbed with since before they joined Indians) but I do run into CK. I've robbed/attacked, or been robbed/attacked by them. Mostly all have been cool but a few have been absolute vulgar douchebags. I think a couple have been "kicked out" and I know Paulio went of on one for his comments. I've also seen some of the comments between you and Teach/Fuzz and think it's great. It's a whole nother demension to what may otherwise be a boring game for you guys. I know that I am more active when someone takes peticular interest in my hood and I am able to go after them, as well.

To answer your question: A little more civility and good sportsmanship would be great from all, but good luck getting that from the trolls.

Dhusagar
11-07-2012, 02:27 PM
noble idea, but now who will the trolls troll? Hope you already had plans to go on vacation somewhere anyways. See you when you return Burn.

@G: I think the gang thing is good for a lot of players, but I always thought there should be a certain extent of civility both in game and even a little more here. I think most of CK and Indians show it here. Sometimes I think emotions start flying and people can get a little out of control.
As far as the "neutrals" hating on any gang member ortheir affiliations...they just need to stfu. If they don't like it they don't have to read it.

I've never ran across any Indians in game, Most are above my level except Fuzzy and Teach(who I've been mobbed with since before they joined Indians) but I do run into CK. I've robbed/attacked, or been robbed/attacked by them. Mostly all have been cool but a few have been absolute vulgar douchebags. I think a couple have been "kicked out" and I know Paulio went of on one for his comments. I've also seen some of the comments between you and Teach/Fuzz and think it's great. It's a whole nother demension to what may otherwise be a boring game for you guys. I know that I am more active when someone takes peticular interest in my hood and I am able to go after them, as well.

To answer your question: A little more civility and good sportsmanship would be great from all, but good luck getting that from the trolls.

Round of applause

jobadass
11-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Round of applauseyou probably didn't like the troll comment.

Jtstar7439
11-07-2012, 04:41 PM
noble idea, but now who will the trolls troll? Hope you already had plans to go on vacation somewhere anyways. See you when you return Burn.

That is so true, Im still about 2 levels away from the shark tank so I haven't seen any of the HL Indians and the lower level guys are still behind me. However I've ran into plenty of CK's. While the majority of them have been friendly and I have some in my mob, some of them whine and complain to much. had an incident were one complained to other members about me robbing them and since they couldn't beat me told the ones who I was friendly with that they weren't allowed to talk to me or be friendly with me and if they did they would be kicked out of CK. Really?? It's a game about robbing and fighting people and you have to threaten a 3rd party that wasn't even involved??

Again that's not all members but a few. From my observations it's the lower stat ones who are the issue. When I had a ton of TP explosives I was hitting a player at my level quite a few times a day. After losing them all I'm about 15k under him and he has been slapping me around every 2 hours for the past few days. I would never ask someone else to ask him to stop. I love that fact that he never complained and has been robbing me any chance he gets. That is how the game is suppose to be played. :p

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Don't necro threads.

Abe Froman
01-03-2013, 05:20 PM
IBTL

Extras

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:21 PM
IBTL

Extras

Don't forget IBTB, or in this case, Bs.

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:24 PM
I can barely understand what you're saying, CCBP.

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Not Santa. Sorry to disappoint.

Abe Froman
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/B05B1599-6142-4DDE-9EB3-2322C9F925DB-206-0000001396BACFD8_zps9c8d948c.jpg

Hero of Time
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/B05B1599-6142-4DDE-9EB3-2322C9F925DB-206-0000001396BACFD8_zps9c8d948c.jpg

lol nice pic.

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:27 PM
But you should learn Ebonics

We gonna tak ova da wurld

What's Ebonics.
And please, please use proper English.

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:30 PM
WHITE POWER

Hey watch the racism! Not cool.

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Nigger talk

That racist, offensive word should not be used on this forum. Please watch the racism.

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Is it just me or is that thing in the pic hailing Hitler?

Hero of Time
01-03-2013, 05:41 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYj-VjwFCsv6VszA8zPiMLE2H9uJbXcKL8cH8MTyvl3nfJzp5V

I love Spongebob(the show)but hate racists.