PDA

View Full Version : Up the pressure

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 04:19 AM
I'm throwing this out here as a discussion item.
I have an opinion, but I'll wait to get your feedback, before expressing mine.
Many of us have chosen to BOYCOTT the game.
That's a great first start.
But, we often are restricted in what we can post on this forum.
What if an alternate forum were provided for the discussion of grievances?
Woud you utilize an alternate forum until our grievances have been addressed?
On such a forum, no one would ban you, or chastise like a child for using colored font.
You would be free to voice your concerns.
We could plot strategy for improving game play without being monitored like we were convicted felons, and not customers.
I have such a forum.
There would be no charge, as I would defray all costs.
Your comments and feedback are solicited on boycotting this forum, too!

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 06:38 AM
I'm throwing this out here as a discussion item.
I have an opinion, but I'll wait to get your feedback, before expressing mine.
Many of us have chosen to BOYCOTT the game.
That's a great first start.
But, we often are restricted in what we can post on this forum.
What if an alternate forum were provided for the discussion of grievances?
Woud you utilize an alternate forum until our grievances have been addressed?
On such a forum, no one would ban you, or chastise like a child for using colored font.
You would be free to voice your concerns.
We could plot strategy for improving game play without being monitored like we were convicted felons, and not customers.
I have such a forum.
There would be no charge, as I would defray all costs.
Your comments and feedback are solicited on boycotting this forum, too!

PJ, with you all the way, cheers to all boycotting MW

CAPT.GIN
11-07-2012, 07:27 AM
ahh great idea pj, i would join! sign me up anytime!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 07:29 AM
If this takes off, I'll get the 'how to' details to you one way or another.

Hivesy
11-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Hey PJ, not sure if the darkside is still up and running (I've forgotten my password) and it may not be now WP is farming instead of waging war, however there already is/was a very well populated and professionally run 'other' forum.

Can any other darksiders confirm or deny this please?

manbeast
11-07-2012, 07:55 AM
In my opinion this is the only forum that matters. If GREE/CCM doesn't read out posts and grievances here they sure as hell won't read them on some alternative forum. If you want your voice heard then keep posting here. The boycott is working just stick with it through the auction event.

jay_usher
11-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Pj sound gd! Also looks like something might be workin and bust addressing ur issues since no crate event has come out as of yet! Surely can't be long now and will monitor to see how it goes

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 08:03 AM
I have a forum we could use to plan and strategize.
We don't need to understand or discuss this game as long as we're boycotting it.
The advantage would be is that no one would have to fear being muzzled or censored.
Besides, why post anything here, so Gree knows our positions?
No one has responded, or even asked to discuss our grievances.
All you'll get here is more baubles nd verbal beat downs.
Face it, we have been objectified by Gree, and are seen as inanimate ATMS.
We are only to be lied to, milked, and cheated for the financial gain of Gree.
If I'm boycotting you, why would I want to use your forum?

manbeast
11-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Hey PJ, not sure if the darkside is still up and running (I've forgotten my password) and it may not be now WP is farming instead of waging war, however there already is/was a very well populated and professionally run 'other' forum.

Can any other darksiders confirm or deny this please?

The dark side worked for a day or two and then everyone abandoned it. And by "farming" did u mean "camping"? Just checked his inventory and didn't see evidence of farming

Tctiger
11-07-2012, 08:36 AM
that's not a good idea because we want it all on here for gree to see and other players who are just finding the forum , out of site out of mind .
someone already set up another forum but i don't use it as all the news is on here , and again if i have something to say i want gree to read it , for that it needs to be on here .

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 09:17 AM
that's not a good idea because we want it all on here for gree to see and other players who are just finding the forum , out of site out of mind .
someone already set up another forum but i don't use it as all the news is on here , and again if i have something to say i want gree to read it , for that it needs to be on here .

Unless they censor it, delete it, or lock the thread.

Fl@sh
11-07-2012, 09:58 AM
The darkside is alive and well

Tctiger
11-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Don't give them a reason to do that . As speed said , all we want is what is what we have won/paid for and some issues looked at in the game which is in their interests as well as ours . Better communication is needed too but as maverick said it could take time to fix everything .
Personally I think if they are charging these prices they should bending over backwards for us "literally" or at least giving us a gold class game that runs perfectly with clear info .

Товарищ
11-07-2012, 02:13 PM
TBH I'm quite baffled by how liberal this forum is in light of GREE's other ways of conducting their business...
The Blizzard forums for example are fascistically sterilized of ANYTHING that's slightly against their profits, people are banned just by mentioning Jay Wilson (D3 game director).

But here, almost anything goes, it seems. Until they start silencing people I think it'd be too much hassle to migrate to another forum. (Funny philosophical thought: How would we notice if they started silencing?)

Crime City Mark
11-07-2012, 04:22 PM
TBH I'm quite baffled by how liberal this forum is in light of GREE's other ways of conducting their business...

Because they let me run the forums.

Hivesy
11-07-2012, 04:30 PM
The dark side worked for a day or two and then everyone abandoned it. And by "farming" did u mean "camping"? Just checked his inventory and didn't see evidence of farming

Sorry Manbeast what I mean is WP is playing that farming game now not MW anymore! Man that guy wasted some moolah on this game and just walked away.......

@ccm, hmmmm we could do with a guy like you on the darkside :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Sorry Manbeast what I mean is WP is playing that farming game now not MW anymore! Man that guy wasted some moolah on this game and just walked away.......

@ccm, hmmmm we could do with a guy like you on the darkside :)

I predict many more will follow WP's path to enlightenment and happiness.

Mad
11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
I voted no, simply because I want GREE to hear our concerns. It would be like a group of employees on strike at a grocery store going across town and walking a picket line at an unrelated hardware store.

Don't kid yourself, Gree management, aside from CCM, is checking out this forum.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 05:04 PM
I voted no, simply because I want GREE to hear our concerns. It would be like a group of employees on strike at a grocery store going across town and walking a picket line at an unrelated hardware store.

Don't kid yourself, Gree management, aside from CCM, is checking out this forum.

That works like a Bowie knife and cuts two ways.

They also see your strategy and plans, unless you take that off line.

Which is what several of us are doing.

Товарищ
11-08-2012, 09:38 AM
I HIGHLY doubt that! That's what they have subordinates like CCM for, to compile reports for/to them. They are way too high and mighty to bother with reading a messy thing like a forum. What they do is run a company at a "high level" that means no interaction with customers, it all goes through chains of subordinates...