PDA

View Full Version : Is burn homosexual?

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
As he certainly comes across as a fudge packer in his posts, the benefits system in this country has a lot of answer for...

Ramshutu
11-07-2012, 12:44 AM
As he certainly comes across as a fudge packer in his posts....

You wish.

Oh, and IBTL.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 12:48 AM
You wish.

Oh, and IBTL.

You after an invite to a silly mobile app gang

SinSir
11-07-2012, 12:55 AM
OP.

I agree with you because burn posted a picture of a person he called his wife, to me it was a man with a bushy wig on his head.
If she a woman then it a chick with a drick

So I'm agreeing with you.

Need to go work if only I was like burn and claimed state money handouts.

Burn
11-07-2012, 01:00 AM
http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Wrestling_buttkicked.gif

PawnXIIX
11-07-2012, 01:03 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo1_250.gif

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 01:36 AM
OP.

I agree with you because burn posted a picture of a person he called his wife, to me it was a man with a bushy wig on his head.

Post up the picture I gotta see this sausage fest

Julia Gillard
11-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Post up the picture I gotta see this sausage fest

I hope she's a ranga. I like rangas

Ramshutu
11-07-2012, 01:51 AM
You after an invite to a silly mobile app gang

The only thing more insane and twisted than seeking attention by being nice in a silly mobile app game, is seeking attention by being a complete knobjockey douchbag in a silly mobile app game.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 02:17 AM
The only thing more insane and twisted than seeking attention by being nice in a silly mobile app game, is seeking attention by being a complete knobjockey douchbag in a silly mobile app game.

So your supportive of the herbert of the forum posting drivel day after day about a made up gang? Do you not think its cringeworthy....

Ramshutu
11-07-2012, 02:30 AM
So your supportive of the herbert of the forum posting drivel day after day about a made up gang? Do you not think its cringeworthy....

Much less cringeworthy than watching someone spend a large amount of time abusing, angrily posting, stalking and otherwise obsessing over a bunch of people on the internet and then accusing them of taking things too seriously.

Ghost818
11-07-2012, 02:44 AM
You tell em ram. Fools been on my case like he's something I'd catch at Vegas.

Coldjoey
11-07-2012, 02:44 AM
As a grow up with kids in a made up gang, I can confirm its cringeworthy. I try not to think about it, and I would pass judgment on others doing the same. But to be totally obsessed with with one man is way off the scale. Your infatuation of Burn is unnatural, and very creepy. You need to seek help of family and friends (real people not pixelated) However first you need to admit to yourself you have a problem , secondly you need to say away from your victim understanding that he has rights to a harassment free life without fear of a stalker turning up and seeking him out wherever and whenever. God be with you on your road to recovery.

Julia Gillard
11-07-2012, 02:57 AM
As a grow up with kids in a made up gang, I can confirm its cringeworthy. I try not to think about it, and I would pass judgment on others doing the same. But to be totally obsessed with with one man is way off the scale. Your infatuation of Burn is unnatural, and very creepy. You need to seek help of family and friends (real people not pixelated) However first you need to admit to yourself you have a problem , secondly you need to say away from your victim understanding that he has rights to a harassment free life without fear of a stalker turning up and seeking him out wherever and whenever. God be with you on your road to recovery.

Yeah cause Burn isn't totally obsessed with CK at all, right?

Coldjoey
11-07-2012, 03:10 AM
Yeah cause Burn isn't totally obsessed with CK at all, right?
Burns problems are totally different. He is an egomaniac who needs to seek appraisal from his peers. After starting a thread or posting on a thread he checks back as offten as he can (makeing excesses to leave a room if need be) to see what replies have been left, if there are none he will reply to his own message. This is obsessive behaviour and as we all suffer from this at time to time I'm sure we can sympify with our friend that he has a chronic OCD.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Burns problems are totally different. He is an egomaniac who needs to seek appraisal from his peers. After starting a thread or posting on a thread he checks back as offten as he can (makeing excesses to leave a room if need be) to see what replies have been left, if there are none he will reply to his own message. This is obsessive behaviour and as we all suffer from this at time to time I'm sure we can sympify with our friend that he has a chronic OCD.

Have a day off Jeremy Kyle

Ramshutu
11-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Have a day off Jeremy Kyle

Why is that? Because your raging denial is far easier to achieve when other people don't say anything?

sez
11-07-2012, 05:02 AM
You tell em ram. Fools been on my case like he's something I'd catch at Vegas.

Psssh, you're not even old enough to go anywhere in Vegas. All signs point to h0m0.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 05:04 AM
Psssh, you're not even old enough to go anywhere in Vegas. All signs point to h0m0.

All signs point to deluded where ghost is concerned

Burn
11-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Weirdness all round really.

I really don't see why people get so worked up about it all. The truth is really very simple to understand.

One of the things I do as part of the whole Indian gig, is to poke the CK monkeys with a stick here on the forums, which also explains why I build threads up, and then follow them through to completion, until the fish have been caught and are ready for throwing back into the pond.

I'm not even interested in the likes of QPR, Sinsir etc, they are just collateral damage that busy themselves with me like I care.

Some here are spending far too much time stressing about me, obsessing about me, or otherwise getting bent out of shape.

And certainly don't bother yourself worrying about me, I've been online since V.32 dial-up modems, been through IRC where I was an SOp on #London Dalnet, and numerous forums, some of which I moderated on. There is not much online that I have not seen and dealt with - so nothing that happens here phases me in the slightest. Sorry if that bursts anyones bubble.

HenryVIII
11-07-2012, 05:57 AM
And, so what? Your thread is ridiculous, your posts are ludicrous. No one really gives a crap about what you say anyway. When you get banned no one will bat an eye.

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 06:01 AM
I'd like to point out once again that I was the first to call out qpr as a grade A douche.

mxz
11-07-2012, 06:21 AM
Well this is constructive. So how about that invasion event? Everyone doing well?

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm still not sure what "doing well" means exactly. I'm killing thugs.

kimberleyj
11-07-2012, 07:04 AM
what has burn's sexuality got to do with this game,it is none of your business.

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 07:14 AM
You'd think so, but that's only because he doesn't hit on you 24/7 via private message. Trust me... it's relevant.

mxz
11-07-2012, 07:16 AM
I'm still not sure what "doing well" means exactly. I'm killing thugs.I'm getting lots henchmen. I'll have a couple platoons of them at this rate.

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 07:17 AM
What? You can get henchmen from this event? You done screwed up now, gree... henchmen are WAAAAAY overpowered!

TruthHurts
11-07-2012, 07:57 AM
OP.

Sin, fig, or whoever you are.... You are real scum ball to bring burns wife into it. I understand you have some sort of fetish with burn and trying to put him down, but to bring his wife into it is really low, actually the lowest.

You have proven yourself to be 100%, grade A douchebag!

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Sin, fig, or whoever you are.... You are real scum ball to bring burns wife into it. I understand you have some sort of fetish with burn and trying to put him down, but to bring his wife into it is really low, actually the lowest.

You have proven yourself to be 100%, grade A douchebag!

I'll think your find fig was actually spot on with everything he said. Burn is an egomaniac who sits on here posting drivel day after day about some made up gang, it's cringeworthy and to think I pay an extortionate amount of tax for plums like that to sit on there ars.e all day posting nonsense.

TruthHurts
11-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Posting whatever does not warrant bringing innocents into the argument. Don't like what I post, say something about ME, not my family. It's bad taste and bad character.

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 08:10 AM
I haven't seen burn's wife, so I can't comment on her appearance personally. That said, if he was dumb enough to post personal pictures on an internet forum, I'd say they become fair game.

For the record, I'm defending Fig, not QPR. QPR's a douche.

sister morphine
11-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Posting whatever does not warrant bringing innocents into the argument. Don't like what I post, say something about ME, not my family. It's bad taste and bad character.
+1,000,000,000

Coldjoey
11-07-2012, 08:57 AM
+1,000,000,000I'm with sister Morph on this one, bang out of order.

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 09:07 AM
You can express all the disapproval you like, but you might as well complain about "bullying" some more for all the good it will do you. Fact is, you post a personal picture on an internet forum, you're opening it up for comment. Don't like that? Maybe you shouldn't post personal pictures on the internet! Better yet, maybe you should stay offline until you grow up a bit. The world can be a dangerous place if you're not careful!

Burn
11-07-2012, 09:13 AM
For the record, pics posted by me were back when this forum was a community of decent people.

But all the same, I'm no idiot, and if I was sensitive about it, I wouldn't post it, so no need to sweat it.

Yes Fig is a douchebag. Does it bother me? Not at all.

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
For the record, pics posted by me were back when this forum was a community of decent people.

I call BS.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i52/5/5/9/frabz-I-Knew-It-Im-surrounded-by-*******s-ac9b49.jpg

sez
11-07-2012, 09:23 AM
What does Burn and a ambulance have in common?

They both get loaded from the rear and go whoo-whoo!

Burn
11-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Dips I'm referring to the days when people could come here and ask for help, without being mocked or told to buy henchmen by morons ;)

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. I have NEVER seen a moron suggest that someone buy henchmen!

Btw: I'm going to keep posting here because I get a chuckle out of seeing "is burn homosexual" at the top of the thread list.

Jao
11-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I get in you before lock!

HenryVIII
11-07-2012, 09:33 AM
^LoL

Extra characters

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 09:43 AM
I bet the people feeding burn this nonsense too post must be loving their ars.es off at how stupid it makes him look..

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Bump for burns ego

sez
11-07-2012, 10:24 AM
what's the difference between Burn and a fridge?

The fridge doesn't fart when you take the meat out.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 10:26 AM
what's the difference between Burn and a fridge?

The fridge doesn't fart when you take the meat out.

Lol

I've heard that joke before albeit it mentioned Essex girls

Coldcommander
11-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Some here are spending far too much time stressing about me, obsessing about me, or otherwise getting bent out of shape.

Says the man who starts poles about me and is obsessed with me! Hahaha who's the monkey now!

bryoreo
11-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Wow this thread is a waste of everything. Get another hobby. some people come to these forums and expect actual people to be discussing the game, and you ****s sit here namecalling and gay bashing.

****ing ****s

Ghost818
11-07-2012, 10:37 AM
@Sez , you can tell Westlondon to take the stick out of you now Sez. Since when can't an 18 year old person go to Vegas?

And last I checked I hadn't provoked you in any way, is this your rage at me cause I joined the Indians? Or is it the rage cause I looted a nailbat or something?

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Says the man who starts poles about me and is obsessed with me! Hahaha who's the monkey now!

I totally agree with u, he needs to man the fcuk up, get a job and stop posting this nonsense , it's embarrassing and makes us Brits look like tits

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Wow this thread is a waste of everything. Get another hobby. some people come to these forums and expect actual people to be discussing the game, and you ****s sit here namecalling and gay bashing.

****ing ****s

Zip it son there's a good lad

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Brits with tits it is

http://www.celebrityfreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/big-british-boobs-com.jpeg

Evening baronless

Burn
11-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Look at you losers lol, a whole thread full of people who got butthurt by me. Maybe I am gay after all ;)

Wipe yourselves down boys. I'm spent now, and need a little nap.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/troll-fame.jpg

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Nah just go start a fight with some made up "virtual" gang and generally look a tit, bravo

sez
11-07-2012, 10:55 AM
@Sez , you can tell Westlondon to take the stick out of you now Sez. Since when can't an 18 year old person go to Vegas?

And last I checked I hadn't provoked you in any way, is this your rage at me cause I joined the Indians? Or is it the rage cause I looted a nailbat or something?

No, i'd say it's just because you've been a total douche bag in every post you've made in the past 2-3 weeks. Nail bat huh? you would try to down play your cheating but we all still remember.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/Rottenecards_46457963_7mqgrwg7vd.png

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 10:56 AM
No, i'd say it's just because you've been a total douche bag in every post you've made in the past 2-3 weeks. Nail bat huh? you would try to down play your cheating but we all still remember.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/Rottenecards_46457963_7mqgrwg7vd.png

Just to add his blatant abuse of the beta system

Burn
11-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Sez, last time I called u out for crying about Ghost before rage-quitting, you denied it, and told me you and Ghost were cool.

You lied didn't you? Liar. Rage Quit 2 maybe?

TnA. You're both.

;) ;)

QPR, hush fool, I'll talk to you when I need my bins collecting. Go mop something.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Burn is simply a melt but a typical west ham one, acts hard but in reality his just a scarfer who runs when it comes on top. What an odious little plum that east London fairy is

Scarlet woman
11-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Coldcommander
11-07-2012, 11:05 AM

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/Rottenecards_46457963_7mqgrwg7vd.pngLove the picture of the Indians at the bottom. This is how I picture them at their meetings.

Burn
11-07-2012, 11:07 AM
I will make them all buy Gold. Lots of Gold.

Except Sez, he's broke and on the run ;)

sez
11-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Sez, last time I called u out for crying about Ghost before rage-quitting, you denied it, and told me you and Ghost were cool.

;) ;)

QPR, hush fool, I'll talk to you when I need my bins collecting. Go mop something.

No, I did think he was cool unill he started running around here making lame ass comments like "dance to my Indian drum beat".

I have never raged quit either, I quit just the same as you did....... no wait you did rage quit didnt you? How's the lads down at the pool hall getting by? you stroll down there and peak in threw the window and remeber the good old days when you could still join them before selling all your pool ques for iOs game gold?

#pathetic

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:08 AM

;) ;)

Coming from the man who sits on his backside all day sponging of the state that's a bit rich of you, how much do you get on the Jsa these days you plum?

sez
11-07-2012, 11:09 AM
I will make them all buy Gold. Lots of Gold.

Except Sez, he's broke and on the run ;)

I'm sitting at 380k attack and defense and i'll see you soon, probably 2 weeks I would guess but hey, I don't sit on here and the game 24/7 like you douche bags.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:09 AM
No, I did think he was cool unill he started running around here making lame ass comments like "dance to my Indian drum beat".

I have never raged quit either, I quit just the same as you did....... no wait you did rage quit didnt you? How's the lads down at the pool hall getting by? you stroll down there and peak in threw the window and remeber the good old days when you could still join them before selling all your pool ques for iOs game gold?

#pathetic

Lmao you see ghost I'm not the only one who think your posts are pathetic, not surprised to hear your just a kid

Scarlet woman
11-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Coming from the man who sits on his backside all day sponging of the state that's a bit rich of you, how much do you get on the Jsa these days you plum?
Why are you so obsessed with paying taxes and benefits?
Ever heard the saying, I think he doth protest too much?
I reckon you're the unemployed sponger and you live in a squat in West London!

Ghost818
11-07-2012, 11:13 AM
I don't see why both you and Sez are getting butthurt by something that doesn't even concern any of you guys, my beef is with a whole other group, but y'all are trippin like its directed to you.

It's like saying I hate elephants and both of you start whining like you are now. Doesn't concern you yet it bothers you?

Ramshutu
11-07-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm sitting at 380k attack and defense and i'll see you soon, probably 2 weeks I would guess but hey, I don't sit on here and the game 24/7 like you douche bags.

Fyi the guy on the left i you Sig is actually a cowboy.

CitrineMondeoRSi
11-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Did someone mention tits? I love tits, they're my favourite...

Burn
11-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Sez Sez Sez, has my lil runaway-ragequitter got himself some Toilet Paper down in the sewers where I ran you? lol, they'll last as long as Teflons did, he had the same idea as you, told Sean he was coming up to beat down some Indians - Sean turned it into a full blown three ring circus, trumpets, clowns (lots of clowns), the whole thing. Teflon got to 460 mob before he lost every TP he had ;) ;) ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing you running towards me instead of away from me.

Butthurt. Massive trauma. lol

Sam @
11-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Stop talking smack and play the game. 

There's a 40% gold sale soon, so make sure you guys starting save some money and buy more GOLD!!! 

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:19 AM

Keep dreaming love, I live in moor park in herts on a private road, gated complex, Hating much, move along

Now run along you muppet

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Sez Sez Sez, has my lil runaway-ragequitter got himself some Toilet Paper down in the sewers where I ran you? lol, they'll last as long as Teflons did, he had the same idea as you, told Sean he was coming up to beat down some Indians - Sean turned it into a full blown three ring circus, trumpets, clowns (lots of clowns), the whole thing. Teflon got to 460 mob before he lost every TP he had ;) ;) ;)

More drivel from you

Burn

You can absolutely guarantee it. Guy hates himself so much, he projects his own situation onto others as a form of abuse.

Scarlet woman
Keep dreaming love, I live in moor park in herts on a private road, gated complex, Hating much, move along

Now run along you muppet
Sounds like a prison or maybe it's a secure mental hospital!

Sam @

Now run along you muppet

Correction you live just outside the gated fence like a hobo with your dog Mutt 

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Correction you live just outside the gated fence like a hobo with your dog Mutt 

Clowns like you polish my shoes son,

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Sounds like a prison or maybe it's a secure mental hospital!

You looking for credibility ? Want to be in a silly online "imaginary" gang

In the real world people are laughing at you fools,

Burn
lololol

Best rage thread ever. Will get locked. And bans handed out.

Please remember I'm the victim here CCM.

I'm being persecuted.

sez

Go ahead and think its TP if you want, you're so clueless it's actually funny.

Sam @
11-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Clowns like you polish my shoes son,

Clowns like you wear high heels 

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Clowns like you wear high heels 

Wow great comeback..Sam I have no beef with you personally, but don't enter a conversation you know not about,

Burn
11-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Man, so many chimps, not sure which one to poke.

Sezwhine, it's either TP or hack, because ur broke. If u had dough you'd have spent it last time I ran you out of the game. Dropped mob, changed name, owned. Last seen running from me, crying, howling, raging.

If you beg, I'll set you free ;) ;)

Sam @
11-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Wow great comeback..Sam I have no beef with you personally, but don't enter a conversation you know not about,

What do you expect, you make fun of people and troll. I'm not going to back up my friend? Dude get a life!

sez
Hey Burn, how dissapointed were you when you found out "Big Ben" was a clock and not what you lubed up for and hoped it would be?????

WestLondon
@sez he always uses that excuse, I suggest he checks his news feed, some of us don't take this game so seriously but enjoy bursting little burns bubble...

Scarlet woman
11-07-2012, 11:29 AM
You looking for credibility ? Want to be in a silly online "imaginary" gang

In the real world people are laughing at you fools,
I don't need to be in a gang or brag about what I have, I'm happy being me.
You should be careful who you upset.
In the real world people bear grudges.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Hey Burn, how dissapointed were you when you found out "Big Ben" was a clock and not what you lubed up for and hoped it would be?????

Lmao bet he was straight on Craigslist, burn for Big Ben, would of been a fudge packers paradise

sez
11-07-2012, 11:30 AM

Sezwhine, it's either TP or hack, because ur broke. If u had dough you'd have spent it last time I ran you out of the game. Dropped mob, changed name, owned.

again, nope, wrong. Thanks to all the info that finally got brought out I hooked up with Kristen, got in the gold program, and when I had some extra funds that came around (with out having to sell my personal possesions) I got a nice gift.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't need to be in a gang or brag about what I have, I'm happy being me.
You should be careful who you upset.
In the real world people bear grudges.

In the real world people who run their mouths get slapped, their heads stamped on and a blade put in their chest. This is a mobile app game, people like burn run at the first sign of trouble, we call them scarfers

sez
11-07-2012, 11:32 AM
@sez he always uses that excuse, I suggest he checks his news feed, some of us don't take this game so seriously but enjoy bursting little burns bubble...

Haha I know! he actualy thinks we care or are "raging" or whatever. I'm having fun, tbh, most fun i've had in awhile. If Burn can't handle it then he better stop dishing it out. I'm tired of his punk ass running around un-checked.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:33 AM

Sezwhine, it's either TP or hack, because ur broke. If u had dough you'd have spent it last time I ran you out of the game. Dropped mob, changed name, owned. Last seen running from me, crying, howling, raging.

Post up the picture of your missus, bet its a right sausage fest

Ps what's it like having mixed race kids............

Sam @
11-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Awesome, keep buying that GOLD guys 

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Haha I know! he actualy thinks we care or are "raging" or whatever. I'm having fun, tbh, most fun i've had in awhile. If Burn can't handle it then he better stop dishing it out. I'm tired of his punk ass running around un-checked.

Think is mate its always the same old regurgitated clap trap that he posts, as people can see from earlier threads its getting tiresome for most who post of here

Ghost818
11-07-2012, 11:37 AM
You took it too far there Quincy. Talking trash about burn that's one thing, but bringing in family is another. you are pathetic. You whine and try to troll about my beef with others, while I'm clearly having fun. Yet you begin to talk trash about family? Family is a sacred thing man. You're truly the dirtiest of scum.

Burn
11-07-2012, 11:39 AM
My work here is done.

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000004049024-ina4gb-crop.jpg

GREE Official Updates
11-07-2012, 11:45 AM
IBTL is right. Thread locked. London, enjoy the ban. All the rest of you posting homophobic things are on notice; your comments are not tolerated on this forum.