PDA

View Full Version : Boycott? Bunch of babies

Al Murkya
11-06-2012, 02:34 PM
this forum is infested with teary-eyed babies.

boycott?

Just quit. Nobody cares about "your stance". All you kids out there starting post about joining a boycott need to quit wasting forum space, and simply quit playing modern war.

......there is simply no escaping all of you babies.....

Commander Vador
11-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Just another guy that can't make a point without insulting others!

Don't bother replying Al Murkya as I'm not interrested...

Al Murkya
11-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Speaking of insults...here is another.....

Interrested? You have even dumbed down spell check.

Hahahaha....respond again...that was easy.

Al Murkya
11-06-2012, 02:50 PM
I see you're from Canada......I need not insult you any longer. Your life is probably hard enough

jay_usher
11-06-2012, 03:37 PM
As ur status symbol shows u are only a "member" what are your stats to even make a comment in this matter? You have not got a clue! You urself are nothing special! Have no understanding and have no real input! So get bk in ur box

Ryans67
11-06-2012, 03:41 PM
If I remember correctly....You have the base that covers the water?

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 03:46 PM
As ur status symbol shows u are only a "member" what are your stats to even make a comment in this matter? You have not got a clue! You urself are nothing special! Have no understanding and have no real input! So get bk in ur box

Jay, cool down, ignore these couple of chicken, small players ere taking advantage of the situation, dying hard to make a name for themselves, too afraid to present their in game name, except the great CHICKEN JEFFREY, end of day they send us request, ADD ME!!!!

Arizona
11-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Hey Al how you doing? Covered all the land and water yet?
Al is one of the forums earlier members, allied with many of us. Doesn't post often, that's all.

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Hey Al how you doing? Covered all the land and water yet?
Al is one of the forums earlier members, allied with many of us. Doesn't post often, that's all.

Do you mind sharing Ms Al in game name so we can UN-Allies her, as she no longer our friend nor Allie

Arizona
11-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Do you mind sharing Ms Al in game name so we can UN-Allies her, as she no longer our friend nor Allie
If Al is your ally and you no longer want to be BFF's, then just remove him from your allies list. Don't know his ingame name? What sort of friend are you that can't remember names...shame, shame, shame:cool:

Dry
11-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Why. You even make a tread like that?who the hell you think you r ??

Dry
11-06-2012, 04:19 PM
"I see you're from Canada......I need not insult you any longer. Your life is probably hard enough"
What is Canada have to do with it ?
Iam from Canada and I agree with them

Товарищ
11-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Nobody cares about "your stance".
I know you're trolling, but in case you actually really believe that:
All big spenders are serious enough to be active on the forum, and this boycott has the top spenders behind it, I'd guess 1/3 of GREE's MW income is at stake here, if not 2/3, that is sure as **** enough for them to listen!

manbeast
11-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Hey al. Long time no see. I'm not big on the boycott either but I wouldn't disrespect the people who are part of it. It is obvious the boycott is already working and they've only been doing it for 2 days. Already mark has been communicating better than ever with us. Since all the big spenders are part of it I believe it will be successful. Only reason I haven't posted my support about it is because it isn't about the issues I really care about.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 04:39 PM
I do not know whats going on in the minds of some non boycotters. There is truly no need to harass anyone. Making a choice is enough. Please refrain from bullying one another

Dry
11-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Iam not boycotting ,, but I have a full sop port in it

Poopenshire
11-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Just an fyi, I am one of the boycotters but Al i respect your decision to not take part. I believe we have been cordial on the forum so I will be honest and truthful. I am unhappy with many things. I really like this game and only want it to get better and have less issues with hacks/cheats and glitches. I am not going be annoying and post 20 times my feelings but I feel this instance i can express my opinion to you just to say i am serious and its worth it in my opinion.

Thunder Child
11-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Al, I have to agree with some of the above.

As someone who remains uncommitted, I nonetheless support the idea that people should be free to take a stand. Even if you do not, perhaps you might refrain from 'attacking' those who have made a valid choice. I'm sure they would be more than happy to respond to constructive objections, but open hostility gets us nowhere.

I've made my own position clear, that the whole issue with Gree boils down to communication - how can we expect that to happen when we fail to communicate between ourselves in an adult and meaningful way?

Ferr
11-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Thx poopenshire and tc. I know that this is just one way to try something and definitely not necessarily the very best way. Please understand that i am not even an experienced player of games. In fact this is my first game i have been getting more or less addicted at. Probably because of this financial component. Never realised one could spend so much on one game. Its fairly easy for me to stay on top but something is truly wrong here and i feel i m just scratching the surface.

Lucky4u
11-06-2012, 05:41 PM
I see you're from Canada......I need not insult you any longer. Your life is probably hard enoughwhy some people are so mean insulting others...it's better not to say those things,as if your life is that perfect.i know this just a game,but it also shows what kind of personality you have.

jeffrey
11-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Jay, cool down, ignore these couple of chicken, small players ere taking advantage of the situation, dying hard to make a name for themselves, too afraid to present their in game name, except the great CHICKEN JEFFREY, end of day they send us request, ADD ME!!!!

Can you troll one day without mentioning the honorable King Jeffrey? :o

I don't have anything to do with this little chicken hawk, what is her name, murka?? :rolleyes:

jeffrey
11-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Speaking of insults...here is another.....

Interrested? You have even dumbed down spell check.

Hahahaha....respond again...that was easy.

Hmm, I thought we would say "spelling check" normally, is Arkansas different from the rest of the union in that regard??

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Hmm, I thought we would say "spelling check" normally, is Arkansas different from the rest of the union in that regard??

Chicken Jeffrey, just within a thought you've figured out and AGAIN another simple easy VICTORY to CHICKEN JEFFREY :p

jeffrey
11-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Chicken Jeffrey, just within a thought you've figured out and AGAIN another simple easy VICTORY to CHICKEN JEFFREY :p

Of course, what do you expect! I took advanced English courses in Cambridge when I was 18.

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Of course, what do you expect! I took advanced English courses in Cambridge when I was 18.

Yes, congratulation and cheers of the KING of ALL DH, KING CHICKEN JEFFREY

jeffrey
11-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Yes, congratulation and cheers of the KING of ALL DH, KING CHICKEN JEFFREY

No need, I didn't graduate just like William Gates. :o

Al Murkya
11-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Manbeast, Poopenshire, and Thunderchild.....please accept my apologies for including you guys in my mindless, anger fueled rant. Thank you guys, as always, for your input, as you helped me see the error of my ways. Truly, truly, truly...I apologize to you three.

Jeffery......."spelling check"? Really.......you put your Cambridge education on the line with this? I'm not calling you stupid, because that would make me a bully..... lol. Speaking of Union....didn't we get all that squared away in the civil war? You must have missed that in your language studies.

Thunder Child
11-07-2012, 07:41 AM
No worries this end Al, just keen to keep the whole thing civil. It's been a while - you keeping well?

Al Murkya
11-07-2012, 07:56 AM
No worries this end Al, just keen to keep the whole thing civil. It's been a while - you keeping well?

Everything is very well and blue over here in Murkville. I hope all is well with you good sir.

I check this forum every single day, and I really do enjoy reading all the information, theories, and strategies that this forum offers. I check it everyday. Literally. Everyday.

thanks again thunderchild!

Tctiger
11-07-2012, 08:40 AM
people are boycotting because they care about the game , if you don't care then yes just quit .

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Nice meeting you Al Murkya..! How you doing mon ami..? if you need one more ally just let me know...Thanks!

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Manbeast, Poopenshire, and Thunderchild.....please accept my apologies for including you guys in my mindless, anger fueled rant. Thank you guys, as always, for your input, as you helped me see the error of my ways. Truly, truly, truly...I apologize to you three.

Jeffery......."spelling check"? Really.......you put your Cambridge education on the line with this? I'm not calling you stupid, because that would make me a bully..... lol. Speaking of Union....didn't we get all that squared away in the civil war? You must have missed that in your language studies.

My name is jeffrey, not Jeffery, forgot your spell check?? My Cambridge education doesn't worth much to me now; I just bet it on the California Lotto for 1 dollar.

I am so ignorant to our history as I grew up in England. Why don't you fill me in, Mr Arkansas governor bill. Was California a part of the States during the Civic War?

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Nice meeting you Al Murkya..! How you doing mon ami..? if you need one more ally just let me know...Thanks!

Gambit, are u part of the phillipino gang attacks on me today?

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Speaking of Union....didn't we get all that squared away in the civil war? You must have missed that in your language studies.

Since you chose to make an issue over a turn of phrase... what is the annual public address that The President of the United States makes to the nation called?

Arizona
11-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm not American but I guess it might be the State of the Union address. Is it?

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Ding ding ding! Give the man a cigar. I guess the term union might still be valid if The President uses it.

Arizona
11-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Ding ding ding! Give the man a cigar. I guess the term union might still be valid if The President uses it.
Thanks Harry. Even though I've stopped smoking I'll take that cigar;)

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks Harry. Even though I've stopped smoking I'll take that cigar;)

You can give the cigar to Lady Murka, I am sure she would appreciate the gesture. :D

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 06:16 PM
You can give the cigar to Lady Murka, I am sure she would appreciate the gesture. :D

woh, somebody spelled Chicken Jeffrey's name wrongly and did not use Bill Gates assistance.
Me anglish is noddy noddy goody goody bud i alwish spill Chicken Jeffrey nama rite

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 06:21 PM
woh, somebody spelled Chicken Jeffrey's name wrongly and did not use Bill Gates assistance.
Me anglish is noddy noddy goody goody bud i alwish spill Chicken Jeffrey nama rite

See, little leech CXN, you are starting to get the feel of this sarcasm/humor game, I am not sure I will want to pick a fight with you in the future since you are improving fast. :D

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
See, little leech CXN, you are starting to get the feel of this sarcasm/humor game, I am not sure I will want to pick a fight with you in the future since you are improving fast. :D

needed to catch-up and sticking to you, otherwise my 'little leech' title be gone..............and so will the LOVE & HATE things