PDA

View Full Version : About Gold and Players and the game !

NTM
11-06-2012, 09:27 AM
well.. i play at this game maybe 6/8 month, the game is cool but always i think to buyers like me and others.. and players who can't buy Gold.

my question is why price for buy Gold is so expensive ?? i never see that before and i got alot f game with money p2p.

why don't put down the price by 50% ?? when i buy a vault that cost me 60.94 €uros with the 20% off.

i have spend maybe 800 €uros in 6/8 month, but why don't put down the price ??

i think many and many players can spend real money but don't take because the price are to hight at the moment.

for me i have fix a limit and reach it last Vault :/

that just a question and observation for this game, maybe more players and Buyers if the price is more atractive no ? i'm sure.. the price are too hight for me.. i can afford yeah but...

let me know what do u think, staff and players !

bimmer kid
11-06-2012, 11:20 AM
I was just pondering this as well and I totally agree. freakin $100 for 9mil/1,500 gold
thats robbery. I havnt spent a dime on this game but I am willing to spend 5 or 10 bucks but that wont give me sh!t lol

Ramshutu
11-06-2012, 11:45 AM
I would say gold is too expensive. But this is based primarily on the fact that I cannot afford 10 vaults a week.

Gold prices are fine. The problem is not the cost but the fact that spending twice as much nets you much more than twice the benefit. While there need to be 'bulk rewards' for spending more, if you look at events and bosses, without spending a lot of gold, you get not very much reward.

CheekyFukker
11-06-2012, 02:00 PM
I think the prices are a bit high too, but then again this game is free and it seems like that is their way of payi g for all the upkeep and whatnot. If I wasnt so broke I would spend 50-100 and not regret it

AK-47
11-06-2012, 05:21 PM
The prices obviously aren't too high because people still spend ridiculous amounts of $$ on gold. The prices are just higher then some people want to pay, myself included. I don't think I will ever spend real $$ on this game no matter what the price of gold is. I pride myself on my stats and being a Tapjoy only player, and even though I absolutely LOVE this game, I still don't see myself spending real $$ on it... just one man's opinion. :cool:

KizbotBro
11-07-2012, 06:47 AM

mystery=solved

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 07:00 AM
I lost the game. Damn.

NTM
11-07-2012, 08:04 AM
for sure price are too hight....

just look how cost weapons and building with Gold.. u need to spend many and many for have a good game.. not a cheap game... on my camper i don't enjoy... so u need to pay ok but to much...game are more cool with low cost.. ok they need to develop more.. but at the moment look at.. u pay for nothing lol.. event ? ;....

NTM
11-07-2012, 08:06 AM
i'm going to make the same game on android with low price.. other name but same game... i'm sure i can have many players in 1 month.. maybe 1 or 2 millions..

vault 1500 Gold : 9.99 €uros for me that a good price.. and think at this : the day or a player go in lawsuit Gree lost.. they can't put this price... u lost on lawsuit..

and more content... they sleep at gree... they have gold on hand and do nothing lol.. don't move i try to look with friends how make the same game with low price.. maybe in 6 month all here are on my game lol....

Dipstik
11-07-2012, 08:19 AM
for sure price are too hight....

just look how cost weapons and building with Gold.. u need to spend many and many for have a good game.. not a cheap game... on my camper i don't enjoy... so u need to pay ok but to much...game are more cool with low cost.. ok they need to develop more.. but at the moment look at.. u pay for nothing lol.. event ? ;....

Dear god. If you don't speak english, please don't try. Go find an internet translator and let that do the work for you... I'm sure we'll be better off.

dudeman
11-07-2012, 08:27 AM
I agree that gold is expensive, but changing the cost of gold won't change anything. If gold costs 10x less, the same big spenders will just buy 10x more.

So maybe instead of buying 1 vault you can buy 10... Instead of buying 100 vault the top dogs will buy 1000 vaults. So your strength or luck or whatever you want to call it, will be exactly the same in comparison as it is now.

Want to ignore the big spenders? Ok, let's do that. If gold were much cheaper, everyone would be buying it. So if you buy 10 vaults, and so does everyone and their mothers, you spent $ to buy 10 vaults and it gives you zero advantage. It's no different than the free item giveaways where everyone gets the same item. You get something = nothing. Do you really want to spend less to get nothing (lower gold prices), or would you rather spend more to get just slightly better than nothing?

KizbotBro
11-07-2012, 08:50 AM
i'm going to make the same game on android with low price.. other name but same game... i'm sure i can have many players in 1 month.. maybe 1 or 2 millions..

vault 1500 Gold : 9.99 €uros for me that a good price.. and think at this : the day or a player go in lawsuit Gree lost.. they can't put this price... u lost on lawsuit..

and more content... they sleep at gree... they have gold on hand and do nothing lol.. don't move i try to look with friends how make the same game with low price.. maybe in 6 month all here are on my game lol....
Good luck with that. Can I request that you make the defence buildings less crap.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 09:45 AM
well.. i play at this game maybe 6/8 month, the game is cool but always i think to buyers like me and others.. and players who can't buy Gold.

my question is why price for buy Gold is so expensive ?? i never see that before and i got alot f game with money p2p.

why don't put down the price by 50% ?? when i buy a vault that cost me 60.94 €uros with the 20% off.

i think many and many players can spend real money but don't take because the price are to hight at the moment.

for me i have fix a limit and reach it last Vault :/

that just a question and observation for this game, maybe more players and Buyers if the price is more atractive no ? i'm sure.. the price are too hight for me.. i can afford yeah but...

let me know what do u think, staff and players !

Translation please