PDA

View Full Version : Last Cry of the Indian: Fact or Fiction.

SinSir
11-06-2012, 07:08 AM
I am one of the very few people who believes that Indians are a dead crime city gang.

No I do no dislike Indians, infact I respect the gang as a whole bar the 1-2 big mouths.

So people maybe asking what I mean the Indians are dead

Let me explain.

The reason the subject got my attention was because of toilet papers.
If I was to explain in detail I'll be here forever so I'll try shortening it as much as possible.

As Indians and none Indians know that payam was a conzio employee that mark vermantly denied.

We know that payam stratgy to band together a group to take on the HL major gold spenders, which was known as Noodles Gang and later on because of twinster became known as the Indians.
The telltale sign of an Indian was a teepee as the central point of the hood.

Payam was a person who found working as a team far to difficult, ended up faultering in his task.

You may ask what the task was.
The task was to make the HL player to spend gold on a war that really had no true purpose.

As time passed payam's one man crusade was going horrible as Indians only needed 1-2 really strong stat players to control payam.
Payam retires.

Payam retirement brings out baroness who uses a certain trusted forum contributer to cause the ultimate cc fight ever known in the game.
Cold vs Indians.

As far as recruitment goes they added a 2 man gang and renamed themselves CK.
Then the scouring of the game got started by CK for player who had disposable income that they used to buy gold in the past. (potentally these player could be fooled to buy more gold on a fake war)

Once the foundation was set baroness runs away from the gang (don't know much about that, I was on holiday then)

You maybe asking what does toilet papers got to do with it?
The toilet papers was a deirect insult to the Indian by gree.

You may ask how?
If you take the intial of toilet paper it's TP aka teepee.

So what is known of the TP's?
They have great stats but are easily blown away.

So what does that have to do with the Indian?
I asked myself what is the hidden message.

All gree are doing is making you waste your real wealth, making you believe it some kind of cool thing having gang wars.
Knowning the strongest gang will alway be gree.

So Indian take my word or take it as rubbish.

Also the Indians you have a double agent someone who pulling your string that making you believe the best thing is to waste your money buying gold.

Other gangs you're being minipulated the exact same way too until you're forced to retire and gree win again.

If I'm wrong I don't care just telling you what I see from a neutral point of view.

Ramshutu
11-06-2012, 07:20 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hx5BYnqZXbY/TpNPOPnrNAI/AAAAAAAAA4A/l9i9ivmTaXE/s1600/youshouldbeoutonameadow.jpg

Coldjoey
11-06-2012, 07:25 AM
You make your point, very well as always. All points have already been raised and denied, much speculation on who is an employee of GREE and pushing for gold sales, players with two accounts and having one player as an Indian and one as CK (Scaret/Baroness).
Only time will tell, but my money is on the Indians are here to stay. GREE do not have the upper hand, as its the top players that are paying their salaries, not low levels with there $5 dollar a week budget.

Burn
11-06-2012, 07:36 AM
It was Lee Harvey Oswald. On a grassy knoll. Or the library. Or maybe it was J Edgar Hoover. Or the mob. Or the teamsters. Or, or, or...

Everyone has a theory, and they are all invariably overly complex.

I work for Funzio. I left when Payam left. Because I am Payam. I returned when Baroness appeared. To bait her. To bait CK. To create a war. An arms race. And to increase spend.

Is that true? Absolutely not, but as a logical conclusion, with a timeline that fits, it holds more water than the OP theory.

Keep theorising. Keep looking for the conspiracy.

But the truth is much less exciting, the game is entertainment, and those with available income don't mind spending to increase the enjoyment that is provided by said entertainment - it's that simple.

Coldjoey
11-06-2012, 07:41 AM
It was Lee Harvey Oswald. On a grassy knoll. Or the library. Or maybe it was J Edgar Hoover. Or the mob. Or the teamsters. Or, or, or...

Everyone has a theory, and they are all invariably overly complex.

I work for Funzio. I left when Payam left. Because I am Payam. I returned when Baroness appeared. To bait her. To bait CK. To create a war. An arms race. And to increase spend.

Is that true? Absolutely not, but as a logical conclusion, with a timeline that fits, it holds more water than the OP theory.

Keep theorising. Keep looking for the conspiracy.

But the truth is much less exciting, the game is entertainment, and those with available income don't mind spending to increase the enjoyment that is provided by said entertainment - it's that simple.
I have to agree with you,but where's the fun if there's no conspiracy from those who claim not to care?

sister morphine
11-06-2012, 07:45 AM
You make your point, very well as always. All points have already been raised and denied, much speculation on who is an employee of GREE and pushing for gold sales, players with two accounts and having one player as an Indian and one as CK (Scaret/Baroness).
Only time will tell, but my money is on the Indians are here to stay. GREE do not have the upper hand, as its the top players that are paying their salaries, not low levels with there $5 dollar a week budget.
Nice theory, except wasn't Scarlet also a CK member until Baroness quit? And departed about the same time.

Burn
11-06-2012, 07:49 AM
He has the horn for Scarlet, has done since she left CK. In a thread about conspiracy theories, Joey bought his own one with him ;)

Baroness hates everyone, including himself.

Scarlet is an Indian, but has retained friends from when she was in CK, as she has every right to do, a fact that the Indians fully understand and accept without concern.

Coldjoey
11-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Nice theory, except wasn't Scarlet also a CK member until Baroness quit? And departed about the same time.
Yes Scarlet was going to be "a spy" for CK and Baroness was going to continue with CK but He fell out with a high level player so his Scarlet account which he has changed the name of a few times stayed with the INDANS and "the Baroness" account....Well the rest is history now.

SinSir
11-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Burn forget consiporcy for a minute and lets talk about you.

You turned into a babycry when Joeycool became an Indian.

Tryed you best to suck up to baroness of which you were told to go where the sun don't shine.

Retired because Joey had better people to talk to then you.
Used the same old, game is boring excuse.

Came back after you exile, make negative post against baroness as she brush your advances in the past but made it look like you was doing it for the Interest of the Indian gang.

Bum licked Noodle and the rest of the Indian so you could join the Indians.

Proved your loyalty by making dumb threads of how bad everyone in the game is bar Indians.

Got cussed by me so bad had to delete the threads.

Now your using you disability living allowence to pay for gold on the game (state handouts for none uk residence)

Tried making out you have some phantom business that pays his staff 6 figure wages but from your pictures, you don't even look like you have done a days work in years.

Now Burn tell me I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly if I was free I'd correspond all night, but I do have a life outside of CC.
So don't think I'm ignoring you if I dont reply.

Burn
11-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Fig, are you actually bi-polar? Serious question. You seem to alternate between mugging me off, and sucking me off.

I hope your OP is nowhere near as full of factual inaccuracies as the post above, or else it is the most apparent TP still in circulation - presumably it is given your rapid descent into spite rather than reason.

Talk about my kids again.

*shakes head and wanders off*

mxz
11-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Why would Gree have an employee in Florida (Baroness)? Your theory falls apart there.

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 08:03 AM
Fig, are you bi-polar? Serious question. You seem to alternate between mugging me off, and sucking me off.

If your OP is anywhere near as full of factual inaccuracies as the post above, and presumably it is given your rapid desecent into spite.

Im glad im not the only one who cant follow this tit and make sense of what he is getting at

SinSir
11-06-2012, 08:10 AM

What about them, what did I say about them???
I don't want bring them up in any way or form so please leave that subject.
I broke you down that day.

Also if you want to prove anything, prove you have any business not a handout reciever.

Billy boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly where in East london you live.

mxz
11-06-2012, 08:13 AM
And it just got creepy.

http://sunglasses.name/gif/joker-clap.gif

Burn
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Actually I live in Henley-on-Thames, but do carry on Sherlock ;)

"Owned me that day", you spent most of the tail end of that day apologising, admitted you'd made a complete fool of yourself, and subsequently spent days kissing my ass by PM and on my wall.

I accepted your apology, but I did have my doubts how sincere they were given the depths you all to readily plummeted to.

Thus the question about bi-polar.

As for proving myself to you, you really do flatter yourself far too much ;) ;)

Now forgive me, but I'm gonna stick you on ignore, because whilst one set of snide rants can be forgiven as your stupidity, to forgive it again would be my stupidity. And frankly I don't think you're worth the gamble.

Dudebot121256
11-06-2012, 08:25 AM
What about them, what did I say about them???
I don't want bring them up in any way or form so please leave that subject.
I broke you down that day.

Also if you want to prove anything, prove you have any business not a handout reciever.

Billy boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly where in East london you live.You know somethings wierd when you bring your kids into a mobile game forum especially when talking about virtual gangs :p

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 08:34 AM
I get the feeling that if fig/sin keeps making an asss of himself like this he will soon be held in the same high regard as our faves...qpr, baron, santa/joekeem

Dhusagar
11-06-2012, 08:40 AM
I get the feeling that if fig/sin keeps making an asss of himself like this he will soon be held in the same high regard as our faves...qpr, baron, santa/joekeem

I think Burn got it right with bi-polar. I can't understand why fig seems to make so much sense sometimes, then seems to "go off on one". Having said that.................

Burn
11-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Someone has just kindly pointed out to me that this might not even be Fig, it could perhaps be a troll.

If that is the case, then naturally I apologise unreservedly to the real Fig for anything I have said in this thread.

Of course me making any further contribution to this thread would be daft either way, so I'll finish up here on that note.

TruthHurts
11-06-2012, 09:12 AM
This is like one of those direct tv commercials! What a stretch!

http://youtu.be/c-zG5U0v3gU

G Wiz
11-06-2012, 09:23 AM
This whole GREE double agent thing....lol

Khayman
11-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Not sure if

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/996/ragecomicjx.png

Seriously guys...

Vile Lynn
11-06-2012, 09:48 AM

Seriously guys...

Ahh... since this thread is over... I seriously love Futurama! Fav show, I even have a cats named "Fry" & "Bender"

Ramshutu
11-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Not sure if

Seriously guys...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24542794.jpg

Jian Carlo
11-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Isn't this a lot of sh1t, honestly this forum has turned upside down, friends has become foes, foes has become trolls, trolls has killed the joy I once had here. Honestly I think it time to call it a day .....

Dipstik
11-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Soon the entire reason for the indians' existence will be opposition to me. Oh well... I beat Joey, so I guess that means I won, right?

Khayman
11-06-2012, 01:06 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24542794.jpg

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/617/okayguy.jpg

Poppins
11-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Dude I completely agree that there is an Indian double agent that is either works for Gree or is hired by Gree. I've had an idea for a long who this double agent is and the Indians that don't cheat and spend all that money deserves being played.

Julia Gillard
11-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Isn't this a lot of sh1t, honestly this forum has turned upside down, friends has become foes, foes has become trolls, trolls has killed the joy I once had here. Honestly I think it time to call it a day .....

Your swearing is ruining the forum

SinSir
11-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Burn you was right from the start I'm I the forum user formerly known as fig.
The name is resevered only for friends, to you I'm Sinsir.

As the game been evolving so am I.
If I'm none-bi polar bear, what it to do with you if Im Polar Bear or not keep it to your yourself.
It hurts you, I know you better than you know yourself.

Let me ask a question:

If there wasn't any truth in this thread then why would of you posted sum rubbish on the thread trying to act like you're some badman.

You're a fool, you got bullied at school, work eta and now feel like a man because you're a member of an phone game gang.
I've never seen in my life a person with a huge ego as yourself.

Now you maybe think how come this bas-ard found out I live in east london, I even tried misdirected him by saying I live in henley-on-thames.

Let me explain Bill, is it ok I call you bill.
You're so stupid you posted the same picture on the forum as the one you have on facebook.

Now get lost, play your 'I suck up to Indian show'
You're doing a great job without me interupting.

------------------------------

Now back to the thread:

I know I cause controversy but I make more sense then not.

When the dust settels I'm still always standing.
You people are lucky I even post on this forum & agreed with people ignorence is bliss unless your me.
I aint ignorent to what I'm doing.

Also you must notice the game is dictated for only gold spenders as all the new content is geared up for gold spending.
It's fun to see people spend silly amount on a fone game and then thinking they have skill because they purchase gold and they are clever because they know how to press attack 10 time on a touch screen.

If being good at CC make you clever then who am I to disagree.

If you don't agree with a thread don't post on it as you just give it more credebilty, then just be quick to make a useless post.

It's true I should let the idiots get played and pretend I know nothing.

This is no conspiricy by gree just they know how to use people emotions to drive sales, it a clever tatic because even mark has put (the value of gold = time)
So legally they are not calling gold a in game currency therefore no future problems.

I'm off now but be back around 6.30pm gmt.

Burn
11-07-2012, 12:47 AM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/556098_700b.jpg

Jian Carlo
11-07-2012, 05:00 AM
Your swearing is ruining the forum

Julia, try not to trip up again. It was ruined long before this.

WestLondon
11-07-2012, 05:13 AM

Cheerio then

CK Tizda half pint
11-08-2012, 12:57 PM
They are a dead gang. I go 10-0 on Trev, Sam, and Lupo all day long. I like to slap Burn's big mouth too.

Dipstik
11-08-2012, 01:16 PM
You hit me this morning... You're not much stronger than me.

jobadass
11-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Isn't this a lot of sh1t, honestly this forum has turned upside down, friends has become foes, foes has become trolls, trolls has killed the joy I once had here. Honestly I think it time to call it a day .....I hear you

@Fig: What the hell happened to you man? I used to really like you. You have always been edgey, but now you're acting like a complete douche. Seriously man...chill out with the hate.

West London is ours
11-08-2012, 02:19 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/556098_700b.jpg

You still posting here you mug

Why don't you do us all a favour and fcuk off from the forum, your just a typical scarfer who talks a big game but when a nice piece of silver is shoved in your throat you won't have much too say you fcuking melt

West London is ours
11-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Fark me she is rank man

She is fat and and that datty she eating too much peas and rice, burn no wonder your kids come out looking half baked, did she forget to set it to 180c instead of 250c. Your one mixed up bro with delusions of grandeur

That picture is the funniest thing I've seen in ages, take a rear shot make sure you got a super wide lens

Enjoy your giro son I'm out on the lash tomorrow lol

KizbotBro
11-08-2012, 02:29 PM
You still posting here you mug

Why don't you do us all a favour and fcuk off from the forum, your just a typical scarfer who talks a big game but when a nice piece of silver is shoved in your throat you won't have much too say you fcuking melt
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/img_18.gif

Burn
11-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I love that the poor neanderthal got so excited over a pic someone pulled from the web ;) ;)

Here's one of QPR, real true things...

http://go.sky.com/SVOD/SKYDOCUMENTARIES/IMAGES/History%20Channel,%20The/N/Neanderthal%20Code/L_NeanderthalCode.jpg

Ramshutu
11-08-2012, 03:02 PM
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/img_18.gif

Considering how much QPR railed against the wealth of fake profiles in existance, this may not be him, this is probably just Joaqim/Santa.

West London is ours
11-08-2012, 03:58 PM
I love that the poor neanderthal got so excited over a pic someone pulled from the web ;) ;)

http://go.sky.com/SVOD/SKYDOCUMENTARIES/IMAGES/History%20Channel,%20The/N/Neanderthal%20Code/L_NeanderthalCode.jpg

I might be a thug to a pillow biter like you but at you was the person who posted that pic of of black sumo wrestler wife. Do you shop in pound land ? Bet that's where you found she looks like a typical scruffy east London bird, give her a score and guarantee she will open that wide berth..

Bet it's crisis loan time for you giro ran out yet lol

West London is ours
11-08-2012, 04:04 PM

I might be a thug but I'm not a pillow biter like you lol end of the day you was the person who posted that pic of your black sumo wrestler wife. Do you shop in pound land ? Bet that's where you found she looks like a typical scruffy east London bird, give her a score and guarantee she will open that wide berth. .

Bet it's crisis loan time for you giro ran out yet lol

Ramshutu
11-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Being this obsessed with a person on a silly mobile app is not healthy.

Though I applaud you for adding a fourth topic to your repertoire to repeat ad nauseum (the others being 'kboy=dravak', 'burn=poor' and 'everyone you dont like=baroness'), I would point out that while burn et all have made an obvious and significant impact in your life, in a month or two no one here is going to remember your name.

Dhusagar
11-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Being this obsessed with a person on a silly mobile app is not healthy.

Though I applaud you for adding a fourth topic to your repertoire to repeat ad nauseum (the others being 'kboy=dravak', 'burn=poor' and 'everyone you dont like=baroness'), I would point out that while burn et all have made an obvious and significant impact in your life, in a month or two no one here is going to remember your name.

Which name Ram? The bans come so fast, that the name changes constantly.

Jian Carlo
11-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Cheerio then
QPR LOL, there's only one thing to say "get back down to where you belong" and that is not the premiership, the EPL, or here on CC

Jian Carlo
11-09-2012, 12:29 PM
I hear you

@Fig: What the hell happened to you man? I used to really like you. You have always been edgey, but now you're acting like a complete douche. Seriously man...chill out with the hate.

Jobadass it's really a strange thread and Fig (if you are Fig) chill man all is cool

West London is ours
11-09-2012, 04:40 PM
QPR LOL, there's only one thing to say "get back down to where you belong" and that is not the premiership, the EPL, or here on CC

Quick question. You know you eye kids are stretched as wide as they go, I liken that to retina display, can i have a beef choi mien and spring rolls, don't forget the crackers

We love gangam style

JohnDough
11-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Most educated, informative post I have found on the forums.

Thanks guys, JD

Honey Boo Boo
11-09-2012, 05:19 PM
QPR is just sad bc he found out his birth certificate is actually an apology from the condom factory.

The Billionaire
11-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Let me explain Bill, is it ok I call you bill.

Nooo, please don't call him that because i get called that all the time and i don't want people thinking i'm involved in this conspiracy/gang war/double agent thoery.

Fig, I'm sure you can find something better to call him.

QPR is just sad bc he found out his birth certificate is actually an apology from the condom factory.

lmfao

Nicky the Nose
11-09-2012, 08:55 PM

Now this is just brutal, funny but brutal

Honey Boo Boo
11-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Now this is just brutal, funny but brutal

This is QPR we're talking about here, no reason to feel bad. QPR is like a ginger, he has no soul.

West London is ours
11-09-2012, 10:23 PM
This is QPR we're talking about here, no reason to feel bad. QPR is like a ginger, he has no soul.

I genuinely feel sorry for you baronless, put that rifle in you mouth and pull the trigger

West London is ours
11-10-2012, 02:10 AM
You hit me this morning... You're not much stronger than me.

Always knew you was a shirt lifter

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 04:59 AM
I genuinely feel sorry for you baronless, put that rifle in you mouth and pull the trigger

I genuinely feel sorry for you for your inability to come up with a humorous, original come back.

West London is ours
11-10-2012, 05:01 AM
I genuinely feel sorry for you for your inability to come up with a humorous, original come back.

Enjoy sandy in florida baronless? Over here we call it karma

Honey Boo Boo
11-10-2012, 05:11 AM
Karma chameleon? Always figured you for a Boy George fan QPR. So, do you enjoy listening to his music with your boys down at the Admiral Duncan in Soho?

SinSir
05-07-2013, 04:13 PM
You know sinsir is a bad man, what's your take Ram

Dipstik
05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Before it gets locked, I'd just like to thank you for bumping this thread. Soooooo many banned folks! It's good to reminisce.

#smug

SinSir
05-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Dippy I do have to agree load of banned members, but why should it be lock it is just stating the fact that gree was going to toilet paper the Indians, high stats but easy to blow up.

Now I did ask if what I said was fact or fiction.

Munches on popcorn that I stole from dippy.

hustler98
05-07-2013, 11:47 PM
i really don't care if it's fact or fiction. i play the game to have fun not to listen to this made up / true stories

CohibAA
05-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Good read, thanks for the necro bump!

IBL

SinSir
05-08-2013, 04:23 AM
Cohib how strange someone mentioned your name as being the first guest post at a certain forum & here you are today lol.

You must be an old regular using a new handle anyway you must know I'm fig & yes it was a silly read at the time was called bi-polar amongst many other things but its nice to be right.
All great thinkers were called crazy & I'm no different lol.

I'm glad FC & others killed of the Indian silly rant on the forum & see how pple change there tune when there is a new stronger pack in town.
No one respect the Indians, the former Indian lovers now sing & dance how great FC, who laughing now.

So the saying goes he who laughs last, laughs the longest & loudest.

IBTL like it really is crude or rude just stating fact which even an Indian would agree sinsir was right all along.

Spartacus18888
05-08-2013, 04:39 AM
So the Upshot is the Indians are gone.....Shame really -

SinSir
05-08-2013, 05:17 AM
@Spar

The Indian have not gone & are not going yet but I'm just at work & to explain the story would take a bit of time to write but I promise I will post what I mean soon.

Also indian is a clan started & maintained by hackers & I'll explain on that more, that's why the people's cheat detector ijanitor has shut his mouth on the forum.
It's silly defending idiots & not be called an idiot yourself if that makes sense.

Poopenshire
05-08-2013, 06:03 AM
If you want to find Scarelet look in MW, she/he has a game there, a very well known name and a top 3 faction named after her/him.

I have said too much, Gree is knocking on my door.....