PDA

View Full Version : Where's my scratcher

Munch on it
11-05-2012, 11:31 PM
I havnt received my free scratcher today.
If it was to do with daylight savings then shouldn't I have got it one hour earlier? And it's on all of my acc not just one.
Hope they havnt removed the free ones.

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 11:34 PM
I havnt received my free scratcher today.
If it was to do with daylight savings then shouldn't I have got it one hour earlier? And it's on all of my acc not just one.
Hope they havnt removed the free ones.

You're getting it in 27 minutes. We got that other one an hour early because of DST. It had already taken the hour off, but it still hadn't changed over back in the west coast. Now that the west coast has had their DST accounted for, they will start coming at 3am again. No worries :)

Munch on it
11-05-2012, 11:36 PM
You're getting it in 27 minutes. We got that other one an hour early because of DST. It had already taken the hour off, but it still hadn't changed over back in the west coast. Now that the west coast has had their DST accounted for, they will start coming at 3am again. No worries :)

Cool thanks I was getting worried thinking they weren't going to give them out anymore lol.
Even tho I always get crappy stuff it's always good getting something for nothing

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Cool thanks I was getting worried thinking they weren't going to give them out anymore lol.
Even tho I always get crappy stuff it's always good getting something for nothing

And that's the mindset everyone should have. :p

Munch on it
11-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Lol just done my scratcher and it lived up to its standards 250 respect coins for me lol

nopenopenope
11-06-2012, 12:20 AM
So....either way you complain? #waytobeez

Munch on it
11-06-2012, 12:31 AM
So....either way you complain? #waytobeez

Lol your as cool as jay the robber or are you jay the robber?

nopenopenope
11-06-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 01:27 AM

And that's the mindset everyone should have. :p

Cause you've invested nothing? Have you really never bought gold? Gree doesn't get paid for TapJoy? And your time is worthless? You are paying many people's salaries by playing this game, not to mention the building, servers, offices and the desks that are in them. I bet there's a few company iPhones with unlimited data packages, security service, cleaning personnel. The list is endless, and there's still a huge profit which is why Gree was interested in buying Funzio, plus the technical personnel, the titles, and non-compete clauses. There is no such thing as a free player. That term refers to the player's investment of real capital, not the company's capitalization of that player.

You've earned your pixels, they're not free.