PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Changes

Crime City Mark
11-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Hey all,

There were a few things we were keeping under wraps, but is very relevant for the people that are expressing their issues with the game. We're launching some new features soon, and some of the features include:

Adding unit bonuses to your profile page
Adding improved guild features (more on this soon)

As well as those features (there are more, and I'll be giving spoilers soon) we are going to unfreeze the last hour of events. We'll also be holding a 40% global sale, to make up for those that did not get the 40% sale the last time it went around.

There's a lot more, and in the coming weeks I'll be sharing as much of it as I can. If I hear of any other changes, improvements, fixes, or updates, I'll be sure to let you know.

Alaska Ken
11-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Hey all,There were a few things we were keeping under wraps, but is very relevant for the people that are expressing their issues with the game. We're launching some new features soon, and some of the features include:Adding unit bonuses to your profile pageAdding improved guild features (more on this soon)As well as those features (there are more, and I'll be giving spoilers soon) we are going to unfreeze the last hour of events. We'll also be holding a 40% global sale, to make up for those that did not get the 40% sale the last time it went around.There's a lot more, and in the coming weeks I'll be sharing as much of it as I can. If I hear of any other changes, improvements, fixes, or updates, I'll be sure to let you know.
Thank you CCM, hope this all works out. At least we are starting to make progress.

Again, thanks for what you are doing!

LeBarticus
11-05-2012, 11:24 PM
As regards to guilds, I would like to catch up on my forum allies; I will be sending PMs to a lot of you to add. If you would like, my add code is in my sig. I would like to think I am a force to be reckoned with :D

jay_usher
11-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Boycot working?

Dhusagar
11-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Hey all,

There were a few things we were keeping under wraps, but is very relevant for the people that are expressing their issues with the game. We're launching some new features soon, and some of the features include:

As well as those features (there are more, and I'll be giving spoilers soon) we are going to unfreeze the last hour of events. We'll also be holding a 40% global sale, to make up for those that did not get the 40% sale the last time it went around.

There's a lot more, and in the coming weeks I'll be sharing as much of it as I can. If I hear of any other changes, improvements, fixes, or updates, I'll be sure to let you know.

When are you going to fix my "lost" account?

Romaro
11-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Thanks CCM

Lucky4u
11-06-2012, 12:26 AM
About time..thanx much CCM.

JohnnyR
11-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the efforts and words.

Communication is most desired here.

We await the follow through action.

Guderian40
11-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the efforts and words.

Communication is most desired here.

We await the follow through action.

That's it. WALK THE TALK.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Hey all,

CCM I am not sure about this. Are you saying boosts are becoming visible in a way that we can check that they work or are you just going to list them? Further, if you unfreeze the last hour will that automatically lead to a final leaderboard?

Giedrybe
11-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Logically unfreezed leaderboard leads to the real-time leaderboard. It was existing, just freezing made it not transparent and clear.

Anyway, we can see correct steps being done. There are more issues in the pipeline, but it is good to hear that some are being processed and some new additions to the game added. Even if they are not disclosed to us yet, anyway it is development. Let's hope for the best.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Logically unfreezed leaderboard leads to the real-time leaderboard. It was existing, just freezing made it not transparent and clear.

Anyway, we can see correct steps being done. There are more issues in the pipeline, but it is good to hear that some are being processed and some new additions to the game added. Even if they are not disclosed to us yet, anyway it is development. Let's hope for the best.
We will see. I guess CCM is ready to say anything to turn around whats going on. Sry CCM but suddenly communicating under high pressure is rather suspicious. If improvements on big issues would really be underway why not communicate that earlier in whatever format...... For me i need to see the changes..... Gree had about half a year to repair the first invisible boost.

Thunder Child
11-06-2012, 01:32 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but what are 'guilds'?

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but what are 'guilds'?
I gues that you can form groups like pirates or royal navy now in mw with so called guilds

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Also the live and evolving leaderboard is not reliable. Its always off a few crates up to about a dozen. Someone at gree will need to check all figures. Will that be done CCM?

Thunder Child
11-06-2012, 02:00 AM
I gues that you can form groups like pirates or royal navy now in mw with so called guildsCheers, Ferr!

Giedrybe
11-06-2012, 02:05 AM
I assume guilds will be something like in MQ - you will choose what guild you belong to and most likely you will be able to benefit from either economy, defense, offense, stamina, energy boost. For some nice gold amount you will most likely be able to choose all of them or more than one etc.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 02:20 AM
We will see. I guess CCM is ready to say anything to turn around whats going on. Sry CCM but suddenly communicating under high pressure is rather suspicious. If improvements on big issues would really be underway why not communicate that earlier in whatever format...... For me i need to see the changes..... Gree had about half a year to repair the first invisible boost.
Not to mention that it might have been less shady to fix the 1st non-working unit before releasing other non-working units? 6 months of BS and now suddenly *snap* Hey! They work now! And your boss event isn't buggy any more! (whoops, wrong game and it IS still buggy. Strike that)
Thanks for the info CCM! You're in a tough spot, I wouldn't want your job. It can't be easy.

Tctiger
11-06-2012, 02:29 AM
If my bear shows I will be very happy , you going to temp me again with a 40% sale mmm

Captain Steelman
11-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Any idea when this 40 % sale will be up and running...?

Fl@sh
11-06-2012, 03:35 AM
To whom it may concern: Stop having your employee spread more bs to try to put out the fire. We are like napalm, it will only make it worse... Just get it done, we aren't spending anymore money! Why do I only get one splash screen for the boss on my HLP, but daily splash screens on my LLP? Why do I get new game promos on my LLP, but not on my HLP?

Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me.

ArthurWellsley
11-06-2012, 03:39 AM
I wonder if the guilds will have levels ie a level 1 guild will give you a slight boost, where as a level 25 guild will give you several boosts?
If so I wish to apply to join the guild Ferr buys!

Dhusagar
11-06-2012, 03:41 AM
I wonder if the guilds will have levels ie a level 1 guild will give you a slight boost, where as a level 25 guild will give you several boosts?
If so I wish to apply to join the guild Ferr buys!

I wouldn't worry - it will probably be an "invisible" guild.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 04:00 AM
Any idea when this 40 % sale will be up and running...?
Who cares? It's gold plate anyway. Suspect gold at that. Maybe copper plate. Wait copper's worth something in recycling these days.... ummm.... got it. Temporary gold colored tattoos.

Edit: OK that's actually not fair. I've only ever spent gold to change to Russia, so I'm not qualified to judge the purity of the gold *sigh*

Guderian40
11-06-2012, 04:05 AM
They should use guilds like some other games have already implemented different armies or alliances, about 50 players can join, with one leader (heavy gold spender like Ferr, PUN...), when somebody buys something all army members get gifts. Also with chat room, combined attacks, different ranks, one general... It would help to overcome the not-existing social interaction. Real allies (not just a stupid number which dermines how many units you can use.) So many ideas of so many customers....

Unfortunatelly, I do not think they will listen to their customers. But they will "develop" (or rather copy) the existing game model and publish another 4-5 apps before realising that is does not work like that... greetings from Nokia

BigD@wg
11-06-2012, 04:08 AM
Hey all,

So will I be cheated out of my monthly bonus again during this 40% sale too? You never did answer my PM regarding this issue. All you did was lock my thread without even comment. What gives CCM??

I still have the ticket # and the original PM I sent you back in September.....In case you decide you truly want to rectify the serious issues.

Or maybe all this is just more smoke & mirrors.

mickymacirl
11-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Not to mention that it might have been less shady to fix the 1st non-working unit before releasing other non-working units? 6 months of BS and now suddenly *snap* Hey! They work now! And your boss event isn't buggy any more! (whoops, wrong game and it IS still buggy. Strike that)
Thanks for the info CCM! You're in a tough spot, I wouldn't want your job. It can't be easy.

The boss is buggy as hell for anyone in the higher range

Miner
11-06-2012, 04:48 AM
CCM - this is fantastic news and will go a long way to restoring player/forum member confidence. Now, let's hear about that frequent flyer program! I dropped a small fortune in gold for that air boost and never got it!!!

CAPT.GIN
11-06-2012, 04:54 AM
CCM - this is fantastic news and will go a long way to restoring player/forum member confidence. Now, let's hear about that frequent flyer program! I dropped a small fortune in gold for that air boost and never got it!!!

It's all lies don't believe it!!! Until you see changes in the game don't believe anything you hear from cc mark! Boycott boycott boycott!!!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 04:54 AM
@BigD@wg: probably. Don't buy any more until they've stated the rules. In writing.
@mickymacirl: I was referring to the current CC boss event on Android. When you do the final "kill" hit it pops up with "unknown error" but the boss is still there like you never hit him. If you do another hit, the boss screen disappears, the $ is credited, but if you want to know what loot dropped you have to exit and restart and search your inventory because you never get a splash "win" screen. This just happened on this boss, the last one was fine. You wouldn't think that that would be the most complicated part of the boss event but it was that way at the beginning and it doesn't look like it'll be fixed before the end of the event.

BigD@wg
11-06-2012, 04:57 AM
@BigD@wg: probably. Don't buy any more until they've stated the rules. In writing.
@mickymacirl: I was referring to the current CC boss event on Android. When you do the final "kill" hit it pops up with "unknown error" but the boss is still there like you never hit him. If you do another hit, the boss screen disappears, the $ is credited, but if you want to know what loot dropped you have to exit and restart and search your inventory because you never get a splash "win" screen. This just happened on this boss, the last one was fine. You wouldn't think that that would be the most complicated part of the boss event but it was that way at the beginning and it doesn't look like it'll be fixed before the end of the event.

The rules were clearly stated last time. CCM said in the forum that sale gold counts towards bonus. CJ honored the sale via email because I never got the sale in-game. I bought the equivalent of 5 vaults and then was denied the bonus.

Miner
11-06-2012, 05:05 AM
By the way, if this 40% gold sale starts prior to Sunday, you're going to see a swarm of threads saying "I'm no longer boycotting."

dledour
11-06-2012, 05:12 AM
I don't care how much they discount the gold... Until this game is fixed, I ain't buying!

jay_usher
11-06-2012, 05:23 AM
i think we are having alot of sneaky playing boycotters haha.. and ur right miner what for them all to come out the woodwork when it suits them.. they are no tthere for anyone else but themselfs

Ferr
11-06-2012, 05:24 AM
By the way, if this 40% gold sale starts prior to Sunday, you're going to see a swarm of threads saying "I'm no longer boycotting."
Not me miner....

Ferr
11-06-2012, 05:25 AM
I don't care how much they discount the gold... Until this game is fixed, I ain't buying!
I agree completely. To worsen my investment is the worst i can do. Period.

Thunder Child
11-06-2012, 05:28 AM
By the way, if this 40% gold sale starts prior to Sunday, you're going to see a swarm of threads saying "I'm no longer boycotting."Just sat and watched your sig, Miner! Awesome effort!

Giedrybe
11-06-2012, 05:32 AM
Guderian, sorry, I don't agree with you on this one. I am sure you heard of whale territory. It is where you become visible to all HLP, where all heavy gold spenders are for long time. Free players try to find way to survive even if they get into the radar of ONE heavy gold spender for some reason. If you think that free players would be able to create alliance to defend together, think as well about heavy spenders creating several alliances to attack together. The gap in power would be multiplied.

Here you speak about totally differently balanced games like Travian and similar. MW logic and game mechanics is built differently. Potentially this minute you are under attack. You have no time to arrange any defense, there is no time for dicussion, for arranging alliance strategy. In all so called social games like travian or so, time parameter works totally different. So it is purely about the power/stats in this game. If game is not changed dramatically (and why it should happen?), then alliances would be built by the power - and if you are light/free player, you can then delete the game.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-06-2012, 05:38 AM
Guderian, sorry, I don't agree with you on this one. I am sure you heard of whale territory. It is where you become visible to all HLP, where all heavy gold spenders are for long time. Free players try to find way to survive even if they get into the radar of ONE heavy gold spender for some reason. If you think that free players would be able to create alliance to defend together, think as well about heavy spenders creating several alliances to attack together. The gap in power would be multiplied.

Here you speak about totally differently balanced games like Travian and similar. MW logic and game mechanics is built differently. Potentially this minute you are under attack. You have no time to arrange any defense, there is no time for dicussion, for arranging alliance strategy. In all so called social games like travian or so, time parameter works totally different. So it is purely about the power/stats in this game. If game is not changed dramatically (and why it should happen?), then alliances would be built by the power - and if you are light/free player, you can then delete the game.

I agree. Heavy gold players would undoubtedly band to together which would lead the vast majority of light spenders and almost all free players to quit. This is a very slippery slope......

Sugarymama
11-06-2012, 05:46 AM
I agree. Heavy gold players would undoubtedly band to together which would lead the vast majority of light spenders and almost all free players to quit. This is a very slippery slope......

Ironically, it has been the heavy gold spenders who have been the most vocal regarding the boycott. Not saying that free players haven't been speaking up as well, but from what I've seen on the forum has come mostly from the top spenders.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Ironically, it has been the heavy gold spenders who have been the most vocal regarding the boycott. Not saying that free players haven't been speaking up as well, but from what I've seen on the forum has come mostly from the top spenders.

Sorry Sugar, my post is only agreeing with Giedrybe in regards to the discussion of what these "guilds" could be. Such as if the upcoming changes allow players to use their allies stats to make them more powerful - a lot of players would be in trouble. That's all I'm sayin

BigD@wg
11-06-2012, 05:57 AM
How are you going to make a unit with a casualty reduction boost (like my ops jet pilot) visible? We should be allowed to trade these units for one of our choosing that has a visible boost.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 06:01 AM
The rules were clearly stated last time. CCM said in the forum that sale gold counts towards bonus. CJ honored the sale via email because I never got the sale in-game. I bought the equivalent of 5 vaults and then was denied the bonus.
Yeah I know your situation BigD@wg, another case of say one thing do another.

mickymacirl
11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Heh I just spoke to someone who spent a vault of gold on scratchers and ended with 3k valor and 5m cash out of 50 scratchers, for 1,500 gold... what a complete and utter con.

Force10JC
11-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Well, I am fairly new to the game but I welcome any improvements or specials that might be offered.

Guderian40
11-06-2012, 07:16 AM

Giederby, I completely agree with you. My formulation was missleading. I just thought of something more like Social interaction in the game, similar to Global War. With just one (!) heavy golder on top of each army, as some kind of reward for spending money and just preventing raiding and attacking weaker light and non-gold players.

But it is clear to me, that this will definitely not solve the main problem of imbalance and the second one of long-time-motivations (the units should be more individual like a tank just able to attack ground forces and infantry for example). Also attacking (and levelling!) should be rewarded not punished as it is now. E.g. more money, valour, better units to steal etc. Is is more a brainstorm that detailed ideas though.

Maverick50727
11-06-2012, 07:52 AM
Hey all,

Thank you very much for notice and information. I'm all for improved communication between Gree and the players as you know. Once I recover at my own work and have more time to talk, I'll reach out to you again in PM later in the week on some issues as we the players may have some information we can share to you as well.

XxGNUTxX
11-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Thats good, but are they going to fix the casualty glitch anytime soon

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 08:09 AM

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't get to your PM. I honestly can't get to every single PM that comes my way. What's your ticket number? I'll meet with the Support team today and try to get your issue sorted out.

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 08:14 AM
When are you going to fix my "lost" account?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. That may have been in a PM I didn't get to. This is something you'll need to take up with the support team.

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 08:15 AM
CCM I am not sure about this. Are you saying boosts are becoming visible in a way that we can check that they work or are you just going to list them? Further, if you unfreeze the last hour will that automatically lead to a final leaderboard?

1) That is what I've been told. I've been very clear in talking with the PM team that making sure the boosts are not just working, but working in a clear and beneficial way is hugely important (hence my previous testing etc).

2) That is what I've been told.

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 08:17 AM

1) Not really.

2) I can see how you'd find it suspect. It's information I've had for a while, but was just now authorized to say.

3) Because of rules in place that prevent me from spoiling things.

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 08:17 AM
I gues that you can form groups like pirates or royal navy now in mw with so called guilds

I'll be putting together a full write-up of the guild feature with screenshots and everything soon.

Dhusagar
11-06-2012, 08:19 AM
I'm not sure what you're talking about. That may have been in a PM I didn't get to. This is something you'll need to take up with the support team.

I have sent you 3 PM's about this - and 1 to CJ - and numerous emails to support (copied to you) and nothing gets done!

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
I have sent you 3 PM's about this - and 1 to CJ - and numerous emails to support (copied to you) and nothing gets done!

Again, I can't get to all of the PMs I receive. Last night alone I received 400 of them. It'd be a full time job for 2 people just to read all of my mail, let alone act on it. Go ahead and post your ticket numbers in this thread and I'll bring it up with the Support team today when I meet with them.

Dhusagar
11-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Again, I can't get to all of the PMs I receive. Last night alone I received 400 of them. It'd be a full time job for 2 people just to read all of my mail, let alone act on it. Go ahead and post your ticket numbers in this thread and I'll bring it up with the Support team today when I meet with them.

Fwd: [GREE International Inc.] Re: Modern War Issue Report (ticket #236288
https://crimecity.zendesk.com/tickets/235653

You will find multiple emails under the same tickets. I also included most in a PM.

Peppers
11-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Mark,
I won the MW t-shirt and have sent 3 PM's. It looks like they may not have gotten through.
Please let me know if you've received my shipping address :)
Thanks!!!
Peppers

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Hey, I'm sorry I didn't get to your PM. I honestly can't get to every single PM that comes my way. What's your ticket number? I'll meet with the Support team today and try to get your issue sorted out.

Here's my ticket CCM #255248 & #255857...Thanks!

BigD@wg
11-06-2012, 08:39 AM

Ticket# 210782
I appreciate your help. Hopefully, this will now be resolved after several months!

manbeast
11-06-2012, 08:43 AM
i bet the 40% sale is on black friday. i'm in. now that the boss events are fixed i have something fun to spend gold on!

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 09:21 AM
i bet the 40% sale is on black friday. i'm in. now that the boss events are fixed i have something fun to spend gold on!

Its not fix for us higher level yet...

Corsair
11-06-2012, 09:32 AM
i bet the 40% sale is on black friday. i'm in. now that the boss events are fixed i have something fun to spend gold on!I hope they do it after they release some of these new features so we have an idea what they are adding and how well it works. I might consider it then. Need to add some gold buildings to grow the IPH, and Tapjoy is slooooow.

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 10:32 AM

Last I heard, that was the case. Wanted to confirm before I announced.

rrnj6890
11-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Too little too late, what a joke... Thanks for looking into the issues I sent in 6 months ago. Oh no, you never did.......

Hey all,

Front Runner NL
11-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Hi CCM,

Thanks for the update, good to see some feedback on all concerns.

In your original post you mention "soon". Can you please give an ETA?

Also, can you please make sure that we see some clear progress before starting the 40% sale?

I would find it rather insulting if the 40% sale went out before the other changes.

Thanks!

Front Runner

Ryans67
11-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Heh I just spoke to someone who spent a vault of gold on scratchers and ended with 3k valor and 5m cash out of 50 scratchers, for 1,500 gold... what a complete and utter con.

LOL...was he not aware of the odds that have floated around? I don't buy them, but I matched 5/6 today and won $100m. I will trade him the cash for the gold. :)

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi CCM,

Thanks for the update, good to see some feedback on all concerns.

In your original post you mention "soon". Can you please give an ETA?

Also, can you please make sure that we see some clear progress before starting the 40% sale?

I would find it rather insulting if the 40% sale went out before the other changes.

Thanks!

Front Runner

1) Lemme get back to you on an ETA.

2) I'm not in charge of that, but I'll pass the sentiment along.

Agent Orange
11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Hmmm are you guys sure that wasn't a typo and guilds should have been GUIDES?

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Hmmm are you guys sure that wasn't a typo and guilds should have been GUIDES?

Nope, not a typo.

manbeast
11-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Any chance we will be seeing new gold boost buildings?? I'd like to know because I definitely want to buy them (upgrade reduction building) and I'm trying to figure how much gold I should buy during the sale.

Edit- it would be really mean to have the sale and then release the buildings! Then I would have to wait forever till the next sale

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Any chance we will be seeing new gold boost buildings?? I'd like to know because I definitely want to buy them (upgrade reduction building) and I'm trying to figure how much gold I should buy during the sale.

Edit- it would be really mean to have the sale and then release the buildings! Then I would have to wait forever till the next sale

I have no information regarding new buildings.

megaants
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
CCM,

I won the add me monday two weeks ago but for some reason I never got the gold. One of the other winner already stated that he receive the gold. My alliance number is 209 395 061.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40725-Add-Me-Monday!&p=457180&viewfull=1#post457180

I hope that works, because apparently PM doesn't

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 03:28 PM
CCM,

I won the add me monday two weeks ago but for some reason I never got the gold. One of the other winner already stated that he receive the gold. My alliance number is 209 395 061.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40725-Add-Me-Monday!&p=457180&viewfull=1#post457180

I hope that works, because apparently PM doesn't

Yup, totally missed you on that one somehow. Added 150g (extra for the mistake). Sorry I didn't get to your PM.

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Congrats megaants, you finally go it..!

Dexter Morgan
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Yup, totally missed you on that one somehow. Added 150g (extra for the mistake). Sorry I didn't get to your PM. I was missed on the ka add me on 10/15. I never received my gold. My code is 257-823-757

Cloud22
11-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Ccm I had the same problem as megaants but for the KA ad me Monday 3 weeks ago I sent a couple of pm's but I know your really busy my alliance number is 336-586-796. Also sorry to post a KA problem on the MW forum but you never check the KA forum anymore

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 03:40 PM
I have no information regarding new buildings.

How about the boss event CCMark..? Are you guys going to fix it for us higher Level from Lv 151 to Lv 200..? I hope you guys make it fair for everyone...please, thank you..!

megaants
11-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Yup, totally missed you on that one somehow. Added 150g (extra for the mistake). Sorry I didn't get to your PM.

thank you very much!!!

Congrats megaants, you finally go it..!

i know! hard work finally paid off, i send several pm and contact support. I should get back with support and tell them the issue is resolve

Corsair
11-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I see there is a new Crime City build out with a new feature called "turf wars", so I'm wondering if that will be the basis for guilds here. Anybody playing CC care to share what that is about?

Hivesy
11-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah the new CC update includes something called 'invasions'. Sounds great but I can't see any difference at the moment, maybe it will become clear later. As you say Corsair maybe the guilds will involve 'invading' other guilds. Whatever it is anything new can only be good surely......

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 04:11 PM
I was missed on the ka add me on 10/15. I never received my gold. My code is 257-823-757

Can you link me to the thread?

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Ccm I had the same problem as megaants but for the KA ad me Monday 3 weeks ago I sent a couple of pm's but I know your really busy my alliance number is 336-586-796. Also sorry to post a KA problem on the MW forum but you never check the KA forum anymore

From the KA Admin tool:

2012-10-30 16:57:31 Update player: gold changed from 30 to 130 , clan_size changed from 500 to 508 , version changed from 264584 to 264585 , Reason: AMM

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I was missed on the ka add me on 10/15. I never received my gold. My code is 257-823-757

Are you sure it was the one on the 15th? Did you win a second one? Link me to the thread.

2012-10-29 07:15:25 Update player: gold changed from 2238 to 2338 , clan_size changed from 296 to 298 , version changed from 115308 to 115309 , Reason: AMM

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah the new CC update includes something called 'invasions'. Sounds great but I can't see any difference at the moment, maybe it will become clear later. As you say Corsair maybe the guilds will involve 'invading' other guilds. Whatever it is anything new can only be good surely......

The feature is added but not live. I'll get a write-up going.

Scabbyfeet
11-06-2012, 04:17 PM
CCmark , while your at it I didn't receive my add me Monday gems for KA from a few weeks ago either . If possible could you read my pm first please ?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40726-Add-Me-Monday!/page12

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 04:27 PM
CCmark , while your at it I didn't receive my add me Monday gems for KA from a few weeks ago either . If possible could you read my pm first please ?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40726-Add-Me-Monday!/page12

Yup, looks like you got missed as well. Sorry! 150g out to you.

Scabbyfeet
11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Yup, looks like you got missed as well. Sorry! 150g out to you.Thank you ! Any way to do it per my pm ?

bigflan
11-06-2012, 04:31 PM
I still remember the frequent flyer program that still has not been put into the game I will believe this when I see it

Ferr
11-06-2012, 04:34 PM
I still remember the frequent flyer program that still has not been put into the game I will believe this when I see it
Hmmm flan, are you demanding something? ;)

bigflan
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Hmmm flan, are you demanding something? ;)Nope just pointing out promises made in the past that never happened which makes me skeptical if this will happen

Cloud22
11-06-2012, 04:37 PM
From the KA Admin tool:

2012-10-30 16:57:31 Update player: gold changed from 30 to 130 , clan_size changed from 500 to 508 , version changed from 264584 to 264585 , Reason: AMM yes I received the gems that time but I'm talking about this one http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40726-Add-Me-Monday!/page12

Capt Dan DevGru
11-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks ccm!

Crime City Mark
yes I received the gems that time but I'm talking about this one http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40726-Add-Me-Monday!/page12

Ah, yeah. Shirts haven't gone out yet due to a vendor issue. I should be getting them out this week.

Ferr
Nope just pointing out promises made in the past that never happened which makes me skeptical if this will happen
Ahhh, ok not worth boycotting indeed. ;)

Cloud22
11-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Ah, yeah. Shirts haven't gone out yet due to a vendor issue. I should be getting them out this week.I heard I get gems and the shirt

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 04:45 PM
CCMark, What can you say about what i post in #77..?

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 04:46 PM
I heard I get gems and the shirt

Yeah, that's true. You have the gems, the shirt just hasn't gone out.

Cloud22
11-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Yeah, that's true. You have the gems, the shirt just hasn't gone out. Sorry for confusing you I have I won the ad me Monday twice one with the shirt and the one last week but only received the gems for the one last week.

manbeast
11-06-2012, 04:56 PM
CCMark, What can you say about what i post in #77..?

I sure hope they fix it or else I'm going to have to camp under lvl 150 forever! I wonder if ferr can best the boss without gold with the current system?

bigflan
11-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Ahhh, ok not worth boycotting indeed. ;)

I don't have to boycott when others do it for me
You dropped me as a ally

bigflan
11-06-2012, 04:59 PM
I sure hope they fix it or else I'm going to have to camp under lvl 150 forever! I wonder if ferr can best the boss without gold with the current system?They should fix it for the lv 25 below division I beat 12 bosses with 1k attack come on gree I should be able to beat 35 bosses

Ferr
11-06-2012, 05:00 PM
You dropped me as a ally
Yep, lowering my allies to zero. And you are right i am boycotting for you as well. Also you are entitled to raid my buildings and my huge overvault. Have fun flan!

bigflan
11-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Yep, lowering my allies to zero. And you are right i am boycotting for you as well. Also you are entitled to raid my buildings and my huge overvault. Have fun flan!I'm level 9 how will that be possible and your echo leader has better stats than my army combined

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 05:01 PM
You dropped me as a ally

"All that is required for evil men to triumph is for good men to stand and do nothing"
I know I didn't get the quote exactly right but you get the gist...

Ferr
11-06-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm level 9 how will that be possible and your echo leader has better stats than my army combined
Oeff, give me your bank account lol.

Bob_55
11-06-2012, 05:03 PM
What's your level Ferr

Ferr
11-06-2012, 05:04 PM
What's your level Ferr
150 right now, will go to zero tomorrow

Ferr
11-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Btw, this is not my thread, thisvwill be my last post here.

Dry
11-06-2012, 05:05 PM
How is level can go to 0 ?

Bob_55
11-06-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm level 123, so I can't see you, after the boycott, can we allie

albeezy
11-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Btw, this is not my thread, thisvwill be my last post here.
I just FFN'd FERR and lost! 150 allies and he was 250k stats! 45th defensive unit was something like 350 wavebreakers!

Xjarhead
11-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Most of us are logical reasonable people, I have supported PJ and Ferr since PJ's announcement. That said let us that took a stand not be swayed by special gold bonus'. I am all for progress albeit at the 11 th hour, but progress is progress..however I question the offer of gold while listing the other changes. Kinda diminishes the intentions and a test of sorts. All I'm saying is watch the motive

manbeast
11-06-2012, 06:27 PM
I just FFN'd FERR and lost! 150 allies and he was 250k stats! 45th defensive unit was something like 350 wavebreakers!

how could he still have that many!? i thought they took them all away from the maps and raised the casualty rate

mickymacirl
11-07-2012, 01:08 AM

The boss event maybe fixed for your level range, certainly isn't for the above 150's though.

Baraka
11-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Brilliant CCM these are all Great. Can't wait for 40% sale.

Proprioc3ption
11-07-2012, 02:33 AM
Clear communication and progress towards fixing problems with the game is an important step.
But as some have stated I wld not be mentioning money too soon, no matter what % off the already INFLATED prices are. It's the big spenders that keep things going for you GREE, and they won't spend if you don't fix, no matter what carrot you dangle.

Keep progressing forward CCM with these real issues that players have. It's a positive so far, but there is a long way to go. For the fact is, if thins generally remain the same, then people will walk. And most of these people will make a BIG hole in the profits that GREE makes. Remember, this is a game...not a gambling machine designed as a game...or is it? False advertisement can lead to litigation remember. Just putting it out there.

Thank you for communicating with the community.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 02:46 AM
Nope just pointing out promises made in the past that never happened which makes me skeptical if this will happen

I might have been wrong about you, I apologize.

You are showing flashes of brilliance.

I'm liking your style, and your cool aircraft carrier.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Oh yeah, I'm feeling you, dude.

Yes sir, another brilliant observation.

Clear communication and progress towards fixing problems with the game is an important step.
But as some have stated I wld not be mentioning money too soon, no matter what % off the already INFLATED prices are. It's the big spenders that keep things going for you GREE, and they won't spend if you don't fix, no matter what carrot you dangle.

Keep progressing forward CCM with these real issues that players have. It's a positive so far, but there is a long way to go. For the fact is, if thins generally remain the same, then people will walk. And most of these people will make a BIG hole in the profits that GREE makes. Remember, this is a game...not a gambling machine designed as a game...or is it? False advertisement can lead to litigation remember. Just putting it out there.

Thank you for communicating with the community.

P.J.
11-07-2012, 04:22 AM
In Italy there is a very famous song that says 🎼 words, words, words 🎵 words, words, words 🎵 words, words of love, just for you ... 🎼 Who wants to see, he understood.
@ Sugarymama ... If you receive a gift broken, this is not a big deal ..... If you buy something that does not work, you must have an explanation!

Ferr
11-07-2012, 04:29 AM
how could he still have that many!? i thought they took them all away from the maps and raised the casualty rate
Correct i had 1200 of them. Certain friends of mine were kind enough to ruin them when i was a bit weaker....

Maverick50727
11-07-2012, 07:15 AM
Correct i had 1200 of them. Certain friends of mine were kind enough to ruin them when i was a bit weaker....

I don't want to hijack CCM's thread as this seems really off topic, but I know some people want better communications. If you have questions on drop locations, consumptions or possible hackers feel free to create a new thread for the forum or PM me. I saw this as the biggest game changer in the history of MW in my opinion for some who took advantage during that time period. It has had long reaching effects for months now in regards to balance of power and increased invalid hacker reports to Gree. I never blamed any who took advantage of it, it was not a bug or cheat, just a poor decision on Gree's side to create drop locations like these for such low energy amounts and expect people not to discover and farm. I would have too if I had known probably, but didn't confirm the locations until after they were "fixed". I would have also questioned Gree on their logic too which was done in the end. It is one reason I published all mission info now so people can play on a level playing field. They have information (communication), it is up to them if and how to use it.

I will confirm that he, many of PUN and even low end players at the required L100 back in June sucked up huge quantities of these bumping stats in days. I don't know if they changed the consumption rates on these units afterwards because I never looked, they may just have killed the drops. I remember Stephen I think saying Ferr was camping for a while because everyone was losing them quickly and he was afraid to lose his advantage he paid to get. They are not indestructible, but the higher loot consumption is often poor anyway. That is why I lose Brigands all the time.

If you want to see old information on this look here, but don't necro. Maybe create a new thread if you still have questions and link the old so not to continue to go off topic here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30756-Siege-Tank/page3

CAPT.GIN
11-07-2012, 07:33 AM
This whole thread is noting but a joke! Stop trying to get us to stop boycotting cc mark with your "changes coming soon" We the people will not believe anything you say until we see it in the game ourselfs! Tell your bosses they can take that to the bank!!!

XxGNUTxX
11-07-2012, 07:45 AM
will the casualty glitch be fixed

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 08:09 AM

As well as those features (there are more, and I'll be giving spoilers soon)

Please don't bring the guild features in MW cause In CC they have "Chicago Mob Turf War" event going on & you have to get 2 items just to open or attack a rival. The first unit worth 30 parts or shots just to get it & its getting to much. We're okey with the Leaderboard & Collect 10 events...

BigD@wg
11-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Please don't bring the guild features in MW cause In CC they have "Chicago Mob Turf War" event going on & you have to get 2 items just to open or attack a rival. The first unit worth 30 parts or shots just to get it & its getting to much. We're okey with the Leaderboard & Collect 10 events...

Anything that will benefit Gree will invade MW regardless of whether we want it or not.

BigD@wg
11-07-2012, 09:05 AM
CCM.. You still around? Was curious about the outcome of my ticket after your meeting with support yesterday?

Crime City Mark
11-07-2012, 09:17 AM
CCM.. You still around? Was curious about the outcome of my ticket after your meeting with support yesterday?

Oh, I'm still around. I met with the support team and passed on all of the tickets that had been handed to me with a request that they be moved to a priority spot on the queue. I'll bug them again today for progress.

albeezy
11-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Oh, I'm still around. I met with the support team and passed on all of the tickets that had been handed to me with a request that they be moved to a priority spot on the queue. I'll bug them again today for progress.
Any progress on the PVE Tourney? I know you've been busy, just curious if I made top 10 or not. Pretty sure first place is not for me...SIGH (as he watches his energy boost go out the window).

Cloud22
11-07-2012, 09:25 AM
Yeah, that's true. You have the gems, the shirt just hasn't gone out.Ccm sorry to confuse you about this but I won the ad me Monday twice and only received the gems once. I did not get gems for this ad me monday*http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Monday!/page12, that is the 10/15 ad me Monday. But I did receive the gems for this one*http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41265-Add-Me-Monday!/page10, the 10/30 ad me Monday. My *number is 336-586-796

BigD@wg
11-07-2012, 09:28 AM

I would appreciate the help. It may be a problem getting this one resolved unless their is 3rd party intervention. The problem is the Support manager is the one who is in the wrong here. I feel that personal pride is getting in the way of correcting the injustice. I don't know if you can review my ticket or if you could request an unbiased 3rd party opinion but likely that is what it will require to resolve the issue. "No honor in Gree" thread says it all.

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Ccm sorry to confuse you about this but I won the ad me Monday twice and only received the gems once. I did not get gems for this ad me monday*http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Monday!/page12, that is the 10/15 ad me Monday. But I did receive the gems for this one*http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41265-Add-Me-Monday!/page10, the 10/30 ad me Monday. My *number is 336-586-796

You won twice..!? Wow! You are such one lucky bug...Lol!

Crime City Mark
11-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Any progress on the PVE Tourney? I know you've been busy, just curious if I made top 10 or not. Pretty sure first place is not for me...SIGH (as he watches his energy boost go out the window).

Short answer is that I found I didn't have the knowledge to pull the data, so I'm getting a bit of help. Should have it today.

albeezy
11-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Short answer is that I found I didn't have the knowledge to pull the data, so I'm getting a bit of help. Should have it today.
No worries. There is always a learning curve

spectra
11-07-2012, 11:03 AM
I see there is a new Crime City build out with a new feature called "turf wars", so I'm wondering if that will be the basis for guilds here. Anybody playing CC care to share what that is about?

The new CC event really sucks!!!!
seems to be focus on making players "level up"
it appear to be a combo of crates and boss events
you have to collects "documents" and "bullets"
the documents work the same as the crates, but if you do not have "bullets' it will not "open"
1 bullets is for free try, cash options uses 2 bullets and gold options uses 3 bullets to attack
you have tiers kill 30 guys = 1 low stat prize
kill 10 more guys = 1 less low stat prize
kill 5 more guys = a medium stats prize
kill 1 boss = a "decent" stats prize
I think the stats on the prizes go in the lines of the prizes as in the AUCTIONS or 10 crate event for getting 3, 5, 7 , and 9 parts

but same as the crates the free and cash options DO NOT WARRANTY A "SUCCESFUL ATTACK" but unlike the crates that you get to keep the crates, with this new events YOU LOOSE BOTH THE BULLETS AND DOCUMENTS when you get the house special "SORRY"
thus you ahve to do more PVP and PVE to get more documents and bullets to keep "trying" a successful attack

BOTTOM LINE: EVENT IS FOCUS ON LEVELING UP PLAYERS!!!!!!

Dr. Dengus
11-07-2012, 11:12 AM
the documents work the same as the crates, but if you do not have "bullets' it will not "open"
1 bullets is for free try, cash options uses 2 bullets and gold options uses 3 bullets to attack
I think the stats on the prizes go in the lines of the prizes as in the AUCTIONS or 10 crate event for getting 3, 5, 7 , and 9 parts

but same as the crates the free and cash options DO NOT WARRANTY A "SUCCESFUL ATTACK" but unlike the crates that you get to keep the crates, with this new events YOU LOOSE BOTH THE BULLETS AND DOCUMENTS when you get the house special "SORRY"
thus you ahve to do more PVP and PVE to get more documents and bullets to keep "trying" a successful attack

Yeah the Invasions event is solely made for heavy gold spenders. There are no worthwhile "consolation" prizes, so to speak, for free or light gold players. If GREE was trying to create a new event that trumps boss events, they failed miserably.

Crime City Mark
11-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I would appreciate the help. It may be a problem getting this one resolved unless their is 3rd party intervention. The problem is the Support manager is the one who is in the wrong here. I feel that personal pride is getting in the way of correcting the injustice. I don't know if you can review my ticket or if you could request an unbiased 3rd party opinion but likely that is what it will require to resolve the issue. "No honor in Gree" thread says it all.

The issue should be resolved.

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 11:40 AM

yah i saw it too.. its weird, crazy, & too much for the first 30 kills & only 1 very low unit. I hope they won't bring it in MW...maybe that guild thing features that ccm is talking about...

BigD@wg
11-07-2012, 12:05 PM

CCM -
With your intervention, the ticket has been resolved. You deserve a pat on the back for this one. I appreciate your willingness to help and Gree's willingness to rectify the injustice in the matter. This was a personal matter and there are still many issues to resolve as you are aware. hopefully the issues of the masses will get due attention too. This is a great first step and I truly appreciate it!
-BD

Guderian40
11-07-2012, 12:24 PM
If I read all that, I am really happy that I do not to bother about levelling up, because...
neither the collect 10 and auction events work on my account (0 boxes received in 5 events after many PVP and PVE - and several GREE tickets) nor the boss event (that's always 2 days delayed, same problem as other players here in the forum).

But, progress: Instead of telling me, they are "looking into it" for the 13th time, they told me (two days after the boss event ended and I collected about 25), I should do PVP and PVE to trigger bosses... That can't be stupidity, it must be sarcasm...

Товарищ
11-07-2012, 01:55 PM
How is getting the events to pop up on Android and iOS simultaneously going?
I see you failed to do it for this event GREE...!
What have you heard about this CCM? Or about any other Android vs iOS issues?

asdfg12345
11-07-2012, 02:00 PM

obviously they would want to encourage people to level rather than camp

Ramshutu
11-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Is there a fix incoming for casualty rates?

Hivesy
11-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Real shame on the Cc new event. It looks exciting when you read the gumf, trouble is you have to do twice as much activity to try and kill someone (equivalent of opening a box) and then you have to kill far more people to get a worse prize than any previous event. 30 kills to get a prize with 35ish stats? No thanks.

All in all you level up faster to get less units that are poorer quality. Lose lose. A missed opportunity methinks. Let's hope that's not coming to MW......

Chasm37
11-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Can I get a date on the 40% gold sale?

Kirk No Gold
11-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Without gold, the events are pointless to even attempt. No big deal. I don't even bother trying anymore. Reward units achieved are a joke, not worth the $ or effort.

Proprioc3ption
11-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Without gold, the events are pointless to even attempt. No big deal. I don't even bother trying anymore. Reward units achieved are a joke, not worth the $ or effort.

Spot on! The more players realize this and act on it, the more GREE will HAVE to change things.

Led
11-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Any updates on the changes?

Ferr
11-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Lol, led i refuse to start another boycott on this! ;)

Crime City Mark
11-08-2012, 01:35 PM

I don't have an update at this time. I'll let you know as soon as more details come my way.

Peppers
11-08-2012, 01:36 PM
I don't have an update at this time. I'll let you know as soon as more details come my way.

Hi Mark -- Any update on my T-shirt? :)

Sugarymama
11-08-2012, 01:42 PM

Very, very true. And very simple. You can't even compete because you need to open a certain number of boxes within the number of days the event takes place.(not to mention get whatever golden carrot is in the box) Since you can only open 1 box per hour, guess what you need to use to speed the timer? Guess what you need to use to guarantee a box will even open?

At least when the events were 10 boxes open=top prize, you had a better chance of winning, which is why Gree probably changed the events. It seems like they only want 50 people to win (or 250, depending on how you look at it)

Harry Tuttle
11-08-2012, 01:42 PM
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/HarryTuttle0612/tumblr_ll1dmd59Gg1qavjj5_large_zps08958409.gif

Cloud22
11-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Ccm sorry to confuse you about this but I won the ad me Monday twice and only received the gems once. I did not get gems for this ad me monday*http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Monday!/page12, that is the 10/15 ad me Monday. But I did receive the gems for this one*http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41265-Add-Me-Monday!/page10, the 10/30 ad me Monday. My *number is 336-586-796CCM can you please resolve this.

Baraka
11-08-2012, 03:12 PM
CCM can you please resolve this.you won twice. Holy cow !!!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-08-2012, 04:37 PM
If it isn't evident by now, you must be missing the gifts of sight, hearing, and thought.

jeffrey
11-08-2012, 05:54 PM
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/HarryTuttle0612/tumblr_ll1dmd59Gg1qavjj5_large_zps08958409.gif

Harry, this is one cool picture, could you pm me the file so I can make it part of my signature? LOL :D

iamnasty
11-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Harry, this is one cool picture, could you pm me the file so I can make it part of my signature? LOL :D

25 Gold, 500K A/D

Garrett
11-08-2012, 06:20 PM

I hae emailed support 3 times about the fact I can't attack anyone. The
Levels are all either way to ahead or behind me. Way to many glitches in this game and it causes my iPad to shut down on other apps now as well

Mad
11-10-2012, 07:40 AM
They should use guilds like some other games have already implemented different armies or alliances, about 50 players can join, with one leader (heavy gold spender like Ferr, PUN...), when somebody buys something all army members get gifts. Also with chat room, combined attacks, different ranks, one general... It would help to overcome the not-existing social interaction. Real allies (not just a stupid number which dermines how many units you can use.) So many ideas of so many customers....

Unfortunatelly, I do not think they will listen to their customers. But they will "develop" (or rather copy) the existing game model and publish another 4-5 apps before realising that is does not work like that... greetings from Nokia

Hmmm I think I like this idea. It would certainly add a new dimension to the game and definitely increase its longevity. It may be what they are thinking about. Team play would certainly give this game new life and increase long-term interest.

boardgames rule
11-10-2012, 07:56 AM
Lucky u i havent even won once yet. I any of the gree games.

BigD@wg
11-10-2012, 08:12 AM
I really hope these guilds do not require team play to avoid annihilation. This is one of the main problems with Gree and their games. It is one thing to introduce new content for the betterment of the game. However, when you start changing the fundamental rules of how the game is played then problems arise.

This would be no different than opening up the rivals list to make low level players visible to the top players. When you start changing the game dynamics to benefit certain groups of individuals it ruins it for everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I am all for new content... But make it so that it benefits everyone playing. Not everyone wants to play on a team. Don't punish them for it!

Mad
11-10-2012, 09:13 AM
I really hope these guilds do not require team play to avoid annihilation. This is one of the main problems with Gree and their games. It is one thing to introduce new content for the betterment of the game. However, when you start changing the fundamental rules of how the game is played then problems arise.

This would be no different than opening up the rivals list to make low level players visible to the top players. When you start changing the game dynamics to benefit certain groups of individuals it ruins it for everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I am all for new content... But make it so that it benefits everyone playing. Not everyone wants to play on a team. Don't punish them for it!

I am not sure what the guilds are, exactly, but if it is includes team play it may be an interesting introduction. In other online games I have played that included team play, teams only attacked other teams. A team couldn't attack an individual player. You still had individual battles but it was separate from team play.

But who knows what they are thinking of. We will just have to wait and see.

BigD@wg
11-10-2012, 09:23 AM
I am not sure what the guilds are, exactly, but if it is includes team play it may be an interesting introduction. In other online games I have played that included team play, teams only attacked other teams. A team couldn't attack an individual player. You still had individual battles but it was separate from team play.

But who knows what they are thinking of. We will just have to wait and see.

Oh I don't know either. We will just have to wait and see.

Mad
11-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Oh I don't know either. We will just have to wait and see.

Yeah.... The hard part with this is that my experience with MW has personally been good. It has been fun. I enjoy the game. I have bought a bit of gold (a couple of itune cards). I have had a few problems, but support has handled them well. In fact, most times they have been more than generous.

Yet I see problems others are having and it does concern me, but hasn't impacted me directly. I have no idea why GREE has not straightened out the issues with the boosts -- it is strange. I would like to think they want to fix the problem.

So I am looking forward to the new changes and I also hope they introduce Fusion.

I have been playing MQ and have been doing some fusions. It is funny but my biggest successes in fusion have come from fusing the weakest monsters I have. I find the weakest and cheapest, fuse them, and I have not lost yet. In fact one of the new monsters created was an absolute power house.

In MW I have dozens of units I would like to use that fusion on.

LOL, I just fused another two of the weakest monsters and created another powerhouse, literally well over five times as powerful.

Led
11-11-2012, 07:35 PM
New changes any day now... .. .

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 02:55 AM
New changes any day now... .. .
I'm holding my breath.... how 'bout you?

mhaegh
11-13-2012, 07:45 AM
maybe that's why my news-situation report suddenly is empty for whatever reason ;-)

mickymacirl
11-13-2012, 08:17 AM
maybe that's why my news-situation report suddenly is empty for whatever reason ;-)

That's been happening for ages.

Proprioc3ption
11-14-2012, 02:04 AM
Hey CCM, why not focus on fixing the current issues before bringing in new changes? I'm all for new things but believe its in the best interest of the players to fix current issues.

Paulss99
11-14-2012, 08:35 AM
Is there any opportunity to reward players for making progress in the game? For example when you reach certain levels e.g. 50 you get a bonus of some sort. This could be a unit or extra valor or even gold! I was really disappointed when I reached level 100 and it was no different to getting any other level. T think this would be a good way to reward loyal players.

Proprioc3ption
11-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Lol...sorry but GREE are not interested in rewarding players. Their only interested in whats in your pocket.
It's a nice idea, and many players would appreciate this type of thing in the game. However, GREE don't care about gameplay, just sucking money from us gamers.