PDA

View Full Version : Honor Points

Jopoppy
11-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Has anybody heard about GREE adding new content to spend honor points. The war cannon for 500 is weak. Maybe armor/weapons? Or perhaps converting them into gems? Sound off people, it's time for something new.

jonny0284
11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
LOL. We can only hope and pray. If they do release any new "free" content, it'll be nice to spend this 26k+ bank of Honor points.

LiveHard
11-05-2012, 06:36 PM
It seems this game is definitely missing high level Honor Units. At some point when so many people have dragons and can't defend against each other this game will be come pointless at a high level. An Honor unit with 100+ defense would change strategies nicely. All other Gree games have these types of units. It makes sense for them to introduce this and would help prevent so much camping which is so prevalent in this game.

The1nONLY
11-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Has anybody heard about GREE adding new content to spend honor points. The war cannon for 500 is weak. Maybe armor/weapons? Or perhaps converting them into gems? Sound off people, it's time for something new.New hack out loading honor points now??? People who wants to convert gold or honor points into gems must be cheaters :)

Euchred
11-05-2012, 08:04 PM
I remember Hello Kitty posting a support ticket in which they said the more pwerful honor units would be released this year. Might be wishful thinking though, I can't wait to get those chimeras.

The1nONLY
11-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Well I got 145K honors sitting in my bank

Jopoppy
11-06-2012, 05:34 AM
New hack out loading honor points now??? People who wants to convert gold or honor points into gems must be cheaters :)

What??? I don't know if you're kidding or not but I can tell you this, I'm not a cheater. I mainly pvp at the moment and have thousands of honor points that I have to spend. Wanting to turn them into gems doesn't make me a cheater my friend. It's just an option for GREE to allow players more options to spend them. I would prefer stronger units that don't DIE after each attack or even weapons/armor. The Cannon they have now isn't worth it for 500 honor.

Another thing I think they should change is how low to very low casualty units dieing after attacking weaker players. It's really ridiculous. I'll leave that for another thread. But for now, people should make their opinions public so GREE can implement something new to spend honor.

Samskill
11-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Another viable option is to enable player to purchase high level weapons or armory with honor points.
Call it "sword of honors" if they may.

Winstrol
11-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Not gonna happened , people should already knows how fast gree works on new things in game ,

Dexter Morgan
11-08-2012, 12:01 PM
High level weapons/armor is a great idea samskill

jonny0284
11-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Better units/armor/weapons are probably the only options that would be considered by Gree.

Garthor
12-20-2012, 04:03 AM
It seems this game is definitely missing high level Honor Units. At some point when so many people have dragons and can't defend against each other this game will be come pointless at a high level. An Honor unit with 100+ defense would change strategies nicely. All other Gree games have these types of units. It makes sense for them to introduce this and would help prevent so much camping which is so prevalent in this game.

I second this quote. A 100+ defense unit for 1k honor points would be a great addition. I'll keep banking in the meantime (20k and counting)

jonny0284
12-20-2012, 04:22 AM
LOL. But, will anyone complain when particular people dump 40k, 60k,130k+ Honor points into better-than-dragon-units?

I know I'll be all aboard that train for those who do. :cool: *Not the complaining/whining, the spending.

Proprioc3ption
12-20-2012, 04:35 AM
They need to balance things out by providing a unit (possibly through honour points) that has a low attack but a defense that matches the dragons attack. That way players of the higher levels actually have a chance of defending against others rather than, "oh well, we all have 250k attack with crap defense...lets all just attack each other to no end." Utterly boring!

That or weapons id be happy with. I have 45+k worth of honour points... kinda sucks that its has become pointless. What they should do is upon opening a box etc you have three possibilities if you use gems. Change the third option of honour to gems for players that have surpassed their usefulness BD10 i say?

jonny0284
12-20-2012, 05:38 AM
Change the third option of honour to gems for players that have surpassed their usefulness BD10 i say?

You mean change the Gem option to Honor points? That's a money maker option gone for Gree. Never happen.

I wouldn't mind seeing an option thrown in with Free,Gold or Honor, Gem that way I don't have to spend useful currency for opens, rather these impractical Honor points.

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 10:18 AM
After seeing what happens with valor in MW, I hope they just remove honor from the game entirely.