PDA

View Full Version : Criminal City Mark

whackueddie
11-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Crime City Mark...you have no right to close Ferr's alledged duplicate post...they were two separate
matters...not duplicate...we have an amendment to our constitution here in the USA...it is our first
amendment...FREEDOM OF SPEECH! ban me for those capital letters you full on NAZI!

Hero of Time
11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
The mods own this forum, they make up the rules so the same rules that apply in the Constitution don't apply here.

Thunder Child
11-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Hope this thread gets locked.... totally inappropriate!

Dry
11-05-2012, 04:58 PM
You on the Internet not USA

Hero of Time
11-05-2012, 05:00 PM
You on the Internet not USA

Exactly this. The stuff in the Constitution doesn't apply here on the internet.

Ryans67
11-05-2012, 05:02 PM
LOL.... Now that's entertainment.

Alaska Ken
11-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Crime City Mark...you have no right to close Ferr's alledged duplicate post...they were two separatematters...not duplicate...we have an amendment to our constitution here in the USA...it is our first amendment...FREEDOM OF SPEECH! ban me for those capital letters you full on NAZI!Completely wrong, and completely unnecessary!

Ryans67
11-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Exactly this. The stuff in the Constitution doesn't apply here on the internet.

What's better then one person who doesn't know the Constitution? Two....

Crime City Mark
11-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Enjoy your ban.

The right to freedom of speech is an important one. It prevents the US government and its agent from censoring or stymieing you from expressing your views.

I'm not the government or an agent of the government. I run a privately owned and operated forum. I have the authority and power to alter, amend, or delete anything posted here. That said, I try to act in ways that benefit everyone in the community.

Hope this clears some things up.