PDA

View Full Version : People who encourage hackers

isshi
11-05-2012, 03:12 PM
I have seen this a few times people scouting others to beat on Indians.. But this is a low even for ck.
Quote" if you beat up Indians I will not report you" unquote. This was said to the latest hacker.
People like this should be banned from cc for encouraging hackers.
It is something that members and cc are trying to stamp out.
Don't do this, it's insane.
I have proof and if cc want this screen shot ill gladly give.

Dudebot121256
11-05-2012, 03:19 PM
You know you suck when you need hackers to attack people for you :p

WestLondon
11-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Too many people on here with too much time on their hands,

Hero of Time
11-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Post the pic.

Lager
11-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Wow that's really stuping to a new record low.

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Not really new. There's plenty of obvious cheaters and I find tons (not literal) of CK members asking them to add them... This doesn't really surprise me. They consider everyone to be a legit player no matter how off the scale their stats are.

Somebody please inform them that there are such things as cheaters in this game, they're looking like a bunch of people running around with no heads.

Back to not caring...

Honey Boo Boo
11-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote" if you beat up Indians I will not report you" unquote.

You know when you actually put in the quotation marks, you don't need to say quote/unquote. The marks kinda speak for themselves.

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 04:16 PM
You know when you actually put in the quotation marks, you don't need to say quote/unquote. The marks kinda speak for themselves.

Reminds me of people who say PIN number.

ATM machine

NO. Stop being redundant! Think before you speak xD

vitus79
11-05-2012, 04:21 PM
... They consider everyone to be a legit player no matter how off the scale their stats are...

unless they are Indians, then of course it has to be a cheater. pathetic

sister morphine
11-05-2012, 04:21 PM
I have seen this a few times people scouting others to beat on Indians.. But this is a low even for ck.
Quote" if you beat up Indians I will not report you" unquote. This was said to the latest hacker.
That's pretty low behaviour. To be fair though, there are (or have been) several CK hating hackers who've faked their UDID to come back more than once.

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 04:23 PM
I think as gamers this is the best approach. Embrace the hackers. They're just as much a part of the game and stronger than gold spenders. If you can't beat em join em. They actually discourage spending real money as opposed to wasting it which is a nice bonus.

Next time i see a hacker i'm going to consider it an honor that they took time to hit me. Its going to be a thank you and and well played post onto their wall. Unless gree has a program that rewards the reporting of hackers, i'm not wasting my time.

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 04:24 PM
unless they are Indians, then of course it has to be a cheater. pathetic

I see a guy with 5 blazing monsters, 9 powered exosuits (I think everyone gets the point) and there's 7 or 10 CK members like NO ME ADD ME PLEASSSEE.

And yeah, good point :p I notice things even though I take a stance of "I really don't care :D "

sister morphine
11-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I like it when cheaters hit me. It saves time having to seek them out!

Lupo
11-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Encouraging hackers to hit Indians is a desperate measure (and I can understand that), but being ready to hack your level 200 account only to kick someone else is out of my understanding. I found this player on the same hacker wall saying "I wish you could tell me the way how to do it, you know what I'm talking about." and also "do you see the player with the name Lupo, if you see him pls give a whip on the my name, he is the reason why I want to do this."
That's pathetic.

Coldjoey
11-05-2012, 04:46 PM
It's the CK policy to report all cheats, often you have to befriend the cheat to get their add code. I assume you read part of a conversation that would also have included a line like, "wow your great, can I mob up with you, WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER"

Lupo
11-05-2012, 04:48 PM
It's the CK policy to report all cheats, often you have to befriend the cheat to get their add code. I assume you read part of a conversation that would all have included a line like, "wow your great, can I mob up with you, WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER"

I disagree, I know at least one CK player quitting the game ONLY because the new trend in CK is to use cheats (I won't give names), I have proves from your internal meetings delivered by our Indians spy's.
BTW, the player who asked the hacker to hit Indians is a well know CK forum member (I won't give name either). Also if I remember well, Polio said that he was against this idea (I wonder why he lost his CK tag!!!), saying also that this is stupid.

Honey Boo Boo
11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Can you imagine such dishonest behavior in a crime game amid a fake e-gang war? Where is the honor?

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Thats pathetic but honestly it must feel good to have beaten someone so mentally that this is where they're at. completely owned. What more can you ask for? One feature Gree needs to add is something that allows you to capture the tears that get cried on your wall after a rob or attack and use them towards a special weapon. Maybe call it the 'rainmaker' or something.

Lupo
11-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Thats pathetic but honestly it must feel good to have beaten someone so mentally that this is where they're at. completely owned. What more can you ask for?.

For me it's normal, and let me give you two recent samples of messages my enemy's sent to other people.
I quote: Vince, can u pls ask Lupo to pull his head in. I'm playing in HD and can't see any teepees so have never known who the Indians are. He's now ventured into the land of cyber bullying and making all the other Indians look bad. I can't understand why u associate with him. This is just a game for me but he plays it like it's the only thing he has in his life and it's pathetic. I'm now at the point where I've had enough an am going to delete the game. U can tell UR 3 yr old mate that he has beaten a housewife who was just having fun so he must be a big man now! quote ending, but I have another one,
I quote: my issue now is my red news. that mf'er (Lupo) is on me every two hours. I don't know how he does it, because I can sometimes reset the rivals list 20 times without finding someone I'm looking for. I'm close to quitting the game for a month to get away from this ******. the Indians can taker crime city and shove it up their ****** - without me", quote ending.

That means to mess with Indians.

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 05:06 PM
For me it's normal, and let me give you two recent samples of messages my enemy's sent to other people.
I quote: Vince, can u pls ask Lupo to pull his head in. I'm playing in HD and can't see any teepees so have never known who the Indians are. He's now ventured into the land of cyber bullying and making all the other Indians look bad. I can't understand why u associate with him. This is just a game for me but he plays it like it's the only thing he has in his life and it's pathetic. I'm now at the point where I've had enough an am going to delete the game. U can tell UR 3 yr old mate that he has beaten a housewife who was just having fun so he must be a big man now! quote ending, but I have another one,
I quote: my issue now is my red news. that mf'er (Lupo) is on me every two hours. I don't know how he does it, because I can sometimes reset the rivals list 20 times without finding someone I'm looking for. I'm close to quitting the game for a month to get away from this ******. the Indians can taker crime city and shove it up their ****** - without me", quote ending.

That means to mess to Indians.

Wow what idiots. They cant even spell their profanities correctly.

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm a little bit jealous of you lupo. All i ever get is f u. These two i sense have discussed you in therapy sessions. You've crushed these people.

Honey Boo Boo
11-05-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm a little bit jealous of you lupo. All i ever get is f u. These two i sense have discussed you in therapy sessions. You've crushed these people.

Remove your lips from Lupo's rear honeybadger. Flattery will get you nowhere

jobadass
11-05-2012, 05:39 PM
I encourage hackers.... to commit self hurt

jobadass
11-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Also if I remember well, Paulio said that he was against this idea .Which is exactly why most people like and respect Paulio.

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Flattery got me a BJ this weekend. All in how you use it. Should not be mistaken respect either. I think you need to remove boo boo from the honey badgers frame.

Coldcommander
11-05-2012, 05:45 PM

Trev look at you just trying to stir up 💩. You know as well as I do that there are your own people running around with CK tags. It was probably one of your CK spys giving you something to post about. Troll! And you got pics 😱😱😱😱. LMAO

TonySpaghetti
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
GREE are the biggest encouragers of hacking by not doing anything about it. We all know they can stop it and choose not to, thereby pissing off the people legitimately spending money on the game.

Honey Boo Boo
11-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Flattery got me a BJ this weekend. All in how you use it. Should not be mistaken respect either. I think you need to remove boo boo from the honey badgers frame.

You don't know who Honey Boo Boo is?

I'm kind of a big deal. South Park even did a documentary on me.

Coldcommander
11-05-2012, 05:54 PM
I disagree, I know at least one CK player quitting the game ONLY because the new trend in CK is to use cheats (I won't give names), I have proves from your internal meetings delivered by our Indians spy's.
BTW, the player who asked the hacker to hit Indians is a well know CK forum member (I won't give name either). Also if I remember well, Polio said that he was against this idea (I wonder why he lost his CK tag!!!), saying also that this is stupid.Funny this is news to me. Must be another one of your indian spys. You talk about us cheating and hacking as much as you guys get talked about cheating and hacking. We report cheaters as we find them. Just yesterday I reported a cheater and talked with Scarlet about the same cheater who hit her in the same day and she reported said cheater. Indians and CK doing the same work reporting cheaters. Now report something useful, instead of your same lame propaganda.

vitus79
11-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Trev look at you just trying to stir up 💩. You know as well as I do that there are your own people running around with CK tags. It was probably one of your CK spys giving you something to post about. Troll! And you got pics 😱😱😱😱. LMAO

i took the pic today, i dont care if it gets me a forum ban, just cant edit the pic. btw Bronco is the guy running around with 7m attack stats.
and sorry Cold Sean, there was no other post from ur member asking for his code or whatever

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/15173E04-1CA6-41B7-B0ED-400FB7C5DC91-36055-00001847B4879D26.jpg

Lupo
11-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Funny this is news to me. Must be another one of your indian spys.

Really? Dr. BoneCrusher sounds a bell in your head?

Coldcommander
11-05-2012, 06:05 PM
there was no other post from ur member asking for his code or whatever

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/15173E04-1CA6-41B7-B0ED-400FB7C5DC91-36055-00001847B4879D26.jpgor at least not one that you got a pic of. Let me get out my paint brush and paint stories.

Coldcommander
11-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Really? Dr. BoneCrusher sounds a bell in your head?It's ring a bell! Ah lupo we love you like the kid that drools on himself!

Lupo
11-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Then stay on low levels and try to hack your account. If you cannot fight with weapons use Toilet Papers (used ones from Indians). Do not cross my path cuz I will humiliate you.

vitus79
11-05-2012, 06:11 PM
or at least not one that you got a pic of. Let me get out my paint brush and paint stories.

in other words u tell me i took this out of context?
it is ok Sean.. you lose control. you wish they would ask for the code to report cheaters. but after the pvp event and the bitter taste it left at your soldiers they just want em to hit us. sad but true

Lupo
11-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Ah lupo we love you

Who's We? You and other clowns? You and your wife? Your wife and her sister? Be specific please.

Honey Boo Boo
11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
All you big money spenders don't have anything better to do with your time than "fight" this quote "war" unquote? Seriously, use your money and go out on the town and live it up or something. If I was rich like you guys, I wouldn't be wasting my time spying and lurking walls. Guess money doesn't cure dork.

vitus79
11-05-2012, 06:19 PM
All you big money spenders don't have anything better to do with your time than "fight" this quote "war" unquote? Seriously, use your money and go out on the town and live it up or something. If I was rich like you guys, I wouldn't be wasting my time spying and lurking walls. Guess money doesn't cure dork.

you care much. i love all the advises given what else to do with our money. could u imagine, we do all this what u guys want us to do with the cash on top, and buy a few more vaults after. why do you hang around in the forum all day trollin every thread? honeybadger does care alot actually

Dipstik
11-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Then stay on low levels and try to hack your account. If you cannot fight with weapons use Toilet Papers (used ones from Indians). Do not cross my path cuz I will humiliate you.

You should stick to the "strong, silent type" image you had going on. The more you post lately, the more it sounds like a 14 year old stole your account.

Honey Boo Boo
11-05-2012, 06:24 PM
I think my point was about time rather than money. I guess money doesn't buy reading comprehension skills either. I'm sorry.

Honey Boo Boo
11-05-2012, 06:25 PM
You should stick to the "strong, silent type" image you had going on. The more you post lately, the more it sounds like a 14 year old stole your account.

Agreed. It's like Santa with money.

iteachem
11-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Just found a post at the lower levels with a red cm player asking a cheater to hit a couple of us....

May not know the guy is a cheater but the 27 escobar demolisher and chainsaws/ armor from all the different boss tiers should have given him a hint..
300 rare items lmao

Quote from wall requesting hit.... iteachem is around that level take him for a walk if u don't mind thanks bro!!!he is an injun.

By the way asked the cheater about it how he earned so many escobars....lots of gold....

Nice of him to leave his code on his wall

Sam @
11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
When they can't beat us, they revert to cheating. Funny how they think the Indians buy 'cheap Chinese gold' 😄😄😄

Honey Boo Boo
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
What's wrong with Chinese gold? Are you anti-communist or something?

iteachem
11-05-2012, 07:18 PM
When they can't beat us, they revert to cheating. Funny how they think the Indians buy 'cheap Chinese gold' 

Gave the cm red character a chance to deny he knew the guy was a hacker and he is on my wall defending him..

Funny this hacker has the multiple diesel chainsaws from the very lowest tier and the bloodied chainsaws from the 160s...same for armor and weapons from this current event...

vitus79
11-05-2012, 07:27 PM
saw also 2 guys with multiple numbers of every tier items up here . they claimed its a beta bug. so he might be beta tester as well or they all lie.. support has some hard times lately i guess

(CK) EL
11-05-2012, 07:42 PM
I justed informed about this thread and i realy cant believe what i am reading. A joke became a hole thread.
If u read carefully u will see the "LOL" at the end of my phrase.
Who ever reads ny posts will know that i like sarkasm and my sence of hummor is developed.
I dont feel sorry for being missunderstund but for involving ck into this.
Commander Sean is making major effords against cheating.
This cheater was the second i met in my first day in sharktank. The first was asked about and he asked me to report fim because tgere was a glitch to his inventory. The one we r talking about was the second and i took pictures of his inventory and i even attacked him in order to take screenshots to make a new thread about him because his stats are 6millions at/5defence. Because it is 5.40 am in greece and i am writting through my phone now i ll post those in few hours.
Some guys r looking forward for any chance to accuse ck.

Lupo
11-05-2012, 08:03 PM
I justed informed about this thread and i realy cant believe what i am reading. A joke became a hole thread.
Who ever reads ny posts will know that i like sarkasm and my sence of hummor is developed.
This cheater was the second i met in my first day in sharktank. The first was asked about and he asked me to report fim because tgere was a glitch to his inventory. The one we r talking about was the second and i took pictures of his inventory and i even attacked him in order to take screenshots to make a new thread about him because his stats are 6millions at/5defence. Because it is 5.40 am in greece and i am writting through my phone now i ll post those in few hours.

That's funny, so we suppose to believe you? How come that no Indian posted on this hacker wall asking him to blow up CK's Toilet Papers? I do not buy your excuse regarding sarcasm on your message, its black on white, it's from you, period. I personally attacked him, took pics and reported , How come only you had the brilliant idea to chat with him and put him on track against Indians?

P.S. do I remember well, you're the same guy who proposed weeks ago to use cheaters in CK's chat room?

vitus79
11-05-2012, 08:05 PM

ah ok so ur sense of humor is to get rid of Indians toilet papers, yes funny indeed.
i deeply apologize for missreading ur post on the hackers wall and bringing this up here. since it was only a joke and ment to be sarcastic..

Dipstik
11-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Not gonna lie... This idea is fantastic. Doesn't seem any more sleezy than robbing someone's level 10 nightclubs every day.

(CK) EL
11-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Lupo either u dont remember well or u r lying about chat room.
as for the rest...
Believe it or not it was a joke. Cant u see the LOL at the end of my phrase?
If a guy with his inventory attacks ANYONE he will be reported in no time.
He is using in battle only 6 different of super weapons and that is something i have never
seen before thats why i wanted to make this new thread about him, to have little fun.
I should have been asked about this before it became a thread but its ok...
there is a war and in war everything is allowed some people say. For me its a game and i am playing to have fun.

vitus79
11-05-2012, 08:30 PM
yes i see the lol but from my point of view theres nothing funny about recruiting a hacker with 7.3m stats to do ur dirty work. we all put alot effort into the pvp event ending up with 9/10 mischief makers in Indian hands. toilet paper well earned.
but yes, everything allowed in love and war. even bad jokes :)

Coldcommander
11-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Who's We? You and other clowns? You and your wife? Your wife and her sister? Be specific please.
All the people that get a good laugh at the way you talk! FYI Im not married! Is that your best at a come back? I though atleast some more babbling drool from your lips.

Lupo
11-05-2012, 08:43 PM
All the people that get a good laugh at the way you talk!.

OK, I got it, so it's you and other clowns.

Lupo
11-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Believe it or not it was a joke.

I won't believe, you're excuse sounds retarded.

(CK) EL
11-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Maybe it was a bad joke...
If u see it from the perspective of indians who spend for the event then u have got a point.
To see how much i dont care for being attacked and my wall is painted red....
I robbed an indian with much higher stats and he is attacking me now all the time. I attacked 2 of
the strongest indians knowing that i ll lose of course telling them to use the link and attack me
because i was borred to see the same one continuesly. My sleep is lost know.. I am going to office to post
the screenshot of the lost batle with this. ...betta tester

how do i post direct picures?

as u can understand a player with 8mil stats cannot attack to nobody and of course not to indians who are experienced players and would report him at once.
he might indeed be beta tester because the game for him is over anyway.

Lupo you wouldn't believe your own brother (if u have one) if he was ck

Ghost818
11-05-2012, 09:33 PM
@any claims of multiple tier items from where they claim they got it is bs.

the_dude
11-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Man you're pathetic. I seem that same msg you posted on that hacker's wall telling him to blow up the Indian' TP explosives. The "lol" doesn't justify anything, either spend more money to beat them, or can't compete w/ them, quit the game. Sad.

I think its pretty obvious to anyone who read that post it was intended as a joke. It just isnt very funny when you see yourself as the target. Why would someone that pays money to play this game try and recruit hackers anyway? That just doesnt make sense. A hackers whole purpose is to cause chaos, they could care less how this game is supposed to be played.

I think it would be more important to target the hacker as the problem not things people post on their wall. Others have mentioned before that they try and get the hackers to add them to their mafia to get their codes and report them. I think this is a good strategy.

(CK) EL
11-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Man you're pathetic. I seem that same msg you posted on that hacker's wall telling him to blow up the Indian' TP explosives. The "lol" doesn't justify anything, either spend more money to beat them, or can't compete w/ them, quit the game. Sad.

so you are saying that i believed when i wrote the message that..
he would attack indians in order not to be me who would report him and the indians who would get attacked wouldn't report him!!!
it starts getting funny again i think.

don't forget to see the pict uploaded in previous post to see how obvious it is

Rocky35
11-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I think its pretty obvious to anyone who read that post it was intended as a joke. It just isnt very funny when you see yourself as the target. Why would someone that pays money to play this game try and recruit hackers anyway? That just doesnt make sense. A hackers whole purpose is to case chaos, they could care less how this game is supposed to be played.

You should look at his stats. He's not a big spender like Paulio or Vader, almost a free player. He doesn't pay money, that's why he's recruiting hackers to attack the Indians. When your stats suck and you can't do anything to beat your rivals, you'll do anything, even this. All these lies now because you got caught EL, excuses excuses.

the_dude
11-05-2012, 10:13 PM
My point was it really doesnt matter what he posted on the hackers wall, unless it was somebody he knew. The hacker doesnt give a carp who he destroys his goal is the same as a troll, to piss everyone off.

(CK) EL
11-05-2012, 10:55 PM
You should look at his stats. He's not a big spender like Paulio or Vader, almost a free player. He doesn't pay money, that's why he's recruiting hackers to attack the Indians. When your stats suck and you can't do anything to beat your rivals, you'll do anything, even this. All these lies now because you got caught EL, excuses excuses.

My stats are far from being a free player. I will never be a big spender but i have spend more than 1500€ so far. but hasn't anything to do with spending or not.
your words are totaly meaningless,

"i am recruiting hackers" !!!!
"i got caught"
that's ridiculous

your signature sais it all for u "The end justifies the means"

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
My stats are far from being a free player. I will never be a big spender but i have spend more than 1500€ so far. but hasn't anything to do with spending or not.
your words are totaly meaningless,

"i am recruiting hackers" !!!!
"i got caught"
that's ridiculous

your signature sais it all for u "The end justifies the means"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo1_250.gif

Burn
11-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Rule 1 of the COLD Karma Codes of Conduct

1. COLD Karma members are never to engage in bullying, hacking, cheating, excessive vulgarity, or act in a way that is detrimental to the image and integrity of COLD Karma.

You ladies got your panties so bunched up, your own leader can't even follow his own rules ;) ;)

In every conceivable way, this war is over. The Indians claim victory and no longer recognise CK as anything other than individuals, who will now be dealt with on their individual merits.

(CK) EL
11-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Rule 1 of the COLD Karma Codes of Conduct

1. COLD Karma members are never to engage in bullying, hacking, cheating, excessive vulgarity, or act in a way that is detrimental to the image and integrity of COLD Karma.

You ladies got your panties so bunched up, your own leader can't even follow his own rules ;) ;)

In every conceivable way, this war is over. The Indians claim victory and no longer recognise CK as anything other than individuals, who will be now dealt with on their individual merits.

u seem to be good in mind games
Are u looking for chance to end the war?
... that's intresting

Burn
11-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Anyone who comes knocking on our door will be dealt with in the normal CC manner, regardless of their name and who they claim to represent.

So for you, and everyone else, the war is every bit as active as you personally wish it to be. And it will always be thus.

Simply that we no longer recognise CK as a group, no longer recognise Sean as the leader of CK, and no longer consider CK to be any kind of threat.

Your stronget players have arrived in Indian Territory, and each one of them has been totally crushed, resulting in every case, in one or all of the following actions:

1. CK tags dropped
2. CK tags dropped and name changed
3. CK tags dropped, name changed and mob dropped in order to escape off the Indian radar.
4. Players adopting point 3 above but claiming to be leaving game completely as a 'cover story'.
5. All money buildings deleted after openly mocking this tactic
6. After arriving full of puffed up bravado, within weeks they are whining, crying and adopting any or all of points 1 to 5, this is true in EVERY single case.

This is your strongest players we are talking about.

Weaker players are an irrelevance anyway, they are only in CK to be "strong by association", the new reality is by carrying CK tags you are actually "weak by association".

It's over, we won, you were crushed completely - all that remains of CK is your pig-headedness and your desire to huddle together in a cute little group of 'friends' that don't actually know each other.

Bottom line: the CK tag now only serves as a cattle brand, to tell the casual observer and neutral that you are forever Indian Property.

isshi
11-06-2012, 12:09 AM
When you put " go beat up the Indians lol" I take that as go beat up the indians that would be great and funny. Funny for who? Next you will tell me Father Christmas dosn't exist? Now that's a joke isn't it. All I was trying to point out here is, do not encourage cheats, those who do should be banned.
And to the trolls who spoil something as serious as this should be shot at dawn.
Lets all work together, gamers and cc. Stop saying gree do not give you anything for finding these people. This is nonsense we all need to improve the game if it is to last for a long time to come.

Ghost818
11-06-2012, 12:16 AM
CK is done. CM is soon to follow. Mark my words, they will dance to our drums as CK did.

isshi
11-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Trev look at you just trying to stir up . You know as well as I do that there are your own people running around with CK tags. It was probably one of your CK spys giving you something to post about. Troll! And you got pics . LMAO

well look again pics have now been posted, you have no idea what your troops are doing. you have no control. i never tell lies, i never cheat. ask your senior memebers.seems you have dug yourself a hole!!!
now try to justify that.. if one of our guys did such a thing they would be kicked out.. period.

how about the time i was being kind to another ck memeber and he befriends me... saying go and hit him hes going away.
or how about when i first started a ck leader says " you will never be a ck memeber" all beacuse i robbed her or him.

or how about ck memebers calling me a cheat and hacker.. the list goes on.
i use to be nice to ck people, not anymore you take anyone without vetting properly in the first place.
am i bitter? no i am not. i now tar all ck with the same brush. its good cos the good ones have dropped the ck tag and some of the best ones have quit.

i have never been one to cause trouble as most of the ck people know, never talk smack and have been fair to all ck until now.

Coldjoey
11-06-2012, 02:58 AM
In every conceivable way, this war is over. The Indians claim victory and no longer recognise CK as anything other than individuals, who will now be dealt with on their individual merits.
The Indians called out the CK on the forum before most CC players had even heard of the Indians. It was never a war it was about big egos not copying with the fact that CK had more notoriety than themselves. I have three accounts levels 146, 115 and 30. Only one is tagged.
I see many comments on walls re CK and when I ask if they have heard of the Indians, I've yet to get a positive response. As a group the Indians "own" the HL but as for the game of CC, Sean is the most famous person. other names that are memorable and always top of the leader board are know. But, no one knows who they are, or cares.
So you can claim you won the war. But, did you achieve your objective?

Nicky the Nose
11-06-2012, 06:17 AM
Thats pathetic but honestly it must feel good to have beaten someone so mentally that this is where they're at. completely owned. What more can you ask for? One feature Gree needs to add is something that allows you to capture the tears that get cried on your wall after a rob or attack and use them towards a special weapon. Maybe call it the 'rainmaker' or something.

Love that idea, Cry Baby Ruger maybe?

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 06:35 AM
I think Gree are the biggest culprit here. By not taking more steps to fix the issue from their side of things...

boardgames rule
11-06-2012, 06:41 AM
I have a ? regularding hackers. Can they make there stats seem smaller than they are? Cuase i got hit yesterday at level 38 from a guy who had 4k att less then my def. What is up with that?

Honey Boo Boo
11-06-2012, 06:48 AM
And to the trolls who spoil something as serious as this should be shot at dawn.

Lol. Quote "as serious as this"unquote. :) That line is funny. For someone who supposedly owns a $200M company, it would seem you would have a more firm grasp on the realities of what is important and serious in life.

Have you bychance heard about a little country called Syria?

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Anyone who comes knocking on our door will be dealt with in the normal CC manner, regardless of their name and who they claim to represent.

So for you, and everyone else, the war is every bit as active as you personally wish it to be. And it will always be thus.

Simply that we no longer recognise CK as a group, no longer recognise Sean as the leader of CK, and no longer consider CK to be any kind of threat.

Your stronget players have arrived in Indian Territory, and each one of them has been totally crushed, resulting in every case, in one or all of the following actions:

1. CK tags dropped
2. CK tags dropped and name changed
3. CK tags dropped, name changed and mob dropped in order to escape off the Indian radar.
4. Players adopting point 3 above but claiming to be leaving game completely as a 'cover story'.
5. All money buildings deleted after openly mocking this tactic
6. After arriving full of puffed up bravado, within weeks they are whining, crying and adopting any or all of points 1 to 5, this is true in EVERY single case.

This is your strongest players we are talking about.

Weaker players are an irrelevance anyway, they are only in CK to be "strong by association", the new reality is by carrying CK tags you are actually "weak by association".

It's over, we won, you were crushed completely - all that remains of CK is your pig-headedness and your desire to huddle together in a cute little group of 'friends' that don't actually know each other.

Bottom line: the CK tag now only serves as a cattle brand, to tell the casual observer and neutral that you are forever Indian Property.

More assumptions from the biggest ass of them all! I'm still leading from whevere you want to assume that is. And burns will be my number on target when I get there. Say what you want, your good at spreading . Camping Sean! Your a week Indian as the Indians go but you got the biggest mouth. We will see how being in a gang even helps you when red bleeds from your wall with my name all over it, when you obviously take this game very serious, don't get suicidal on us! Your like a old wind bag that keeps saying the same thing over and over. I'm beginning to think you just like to her yourself ramble on. You and lupo should just start your own talk show between the two of you, and have your pal trev side line. Call it Indian propaganda radio!

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Oh wait that's right trev is to busy running his 200 million dollar company! ROFLMAO

Burn
11-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Sentences. Paragraphs. And deep breaths.

The. Sense. That. Your. Tenuous. Grip. On. Virtual. Power. Is. Slipping. From. Your. Hands. Is. Seemingly. Causing. You. To. Become. Anxious. And. Angry.

Deep. Breaths.

Serious question, while you are here... how many levels have you added since your claim the other day that you "are on your way up" ?

Lupo
11-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Sean is the most famous person.

Who the heck is Sean? Most famous person? Famous doing what? Camping?Teaching others how to hack? Hiding on low levels? Never heard of him. Unless is the Cold Shower Clown, famous in his ant world, do not reach the HL cuz you will be taken from all possible positions.

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Sentences. Paragraphs. And deep breaths.

The. Sense. That. Your. Tenuous. Grip. On. Virtual. Power. Is. Slipping. From. Your. Hands. Is. Seemingly. Causing. You. To. Become. Anxious. And. Angry.

Deep. Breaths.

Serious question, while you are here... how many levels have you added since your claim the other day that you "are on your way up" ?3 levels, will be moving up one today. Are you winded or something? Or is it all that hot air your full of.

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Who the heck is Sean? Most famous person? Famous doing what? Camping?Teaching others how to hack? Hiding on low levels? Never heard of him. Unless is the Cold Shower Clown, famous in his ant world, do not reach the HL cuz you will be taken from all possible positions.Teaching others how to hack? No I believe that is your guys jobs. Join us get free gold get strong like us. All the Indians are doing it be cool!

BOS
11-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Teaching others how to hack? No I believe that is your guys jobs. Join us get free gold get strong like us. All the Indians are doing it be cool!

My stats suck, I'm an Indian... If your claim was true, my stats would be like the others. At least come up with something better than that, ColdCamper :cool:

Burn
11-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Three levels lolol

And do you think anyone buys that as an effort to reach High Levels?

You make me laugh Seany boy, really you do.

In fact I reckon I could start over, and get up to you, long before you get to High Level.

My buddy GK has got from level 1 to 160 in a matter of weeks.

I might just do the same, just so I can show you what a pair of balls look like.

Lupo
11-06-2012, 08:55 AM
ooooh , so this is the MOST FAMOUS PERSON? (Sean). Dude stay under your ColdShower, play with your plastic toys and dream of fighting us. As I said , you can see your v@g1na if you try harder.

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Who the heck is Sean? Most famous person? Famous doing what? Camping?Teaching others how to hack? Hiding on low levels? Never heard of him. Unless is the Cold Shower Clown, famous in his ant world, do not reach the HL cuz you will be taken from all possible positions.Funny thing is you know me by my name quick when you heard Sean. And I dont even use it in my name. I have had 4 impersonators that we know of. So yea it looks like I am pretty well known in the game. It really bothers you guys to see other groups get attention? Seems like all you guys do is worry about us. You think you won some war?
NEWS FLASH there is no war to win. There will never be a win. The true winners are the ones that enjoy the game for what it is. I enjoy the game because I got all of your feathers ruffled. Got you guys to spend more money. Got you guys to infiltrate my crew because we are so important. Got you talking about us night and day. Got you guys thinking that your some sort of genius war planners and that your actually winning something. What I have done is make you guys lose. How you ask? You have lost a lot of your time worried about what CK is doing, all the while we have been playing our games and leveling up, fighting rivals along the way. All you guys can do is wait, bored of the 200 level. Lupo go get another 100,000 fights won. It will be your next big accomplishment.

Lupo
11-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Lupo go get another 100,000 fights won. It will be your next big accomplishment.

That's a sure thing, no worries.

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Three levels lolol

And do you think anyone buys that as an effort to reach High Levels?

You make me laugh Seany boy, really you do.

In fact I reckon I could start over, and get up to you, long before you get to High Level.

My buddy GK has got from level 1 to 160 in a matter of weeks.

I might just do the same, just so I can show you what a pair of balls look like.Yes your balls are
So big. Your so strong to push the attack button all day long and refresh your energy and stamina. Your a joke.

Coldjoey
11-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Why do the Indians read a whole tread and only answer the questions that were asked rhetorically?
Did Amreica win the war in Vietnam, or just go home and tell everyone they won, even if their objectives had not been meet, and there was no surrender pact from the enemy.
Did the Indians win the war in CC or just tell everyone they won even if their objectives had not been meet and there was no surrender pact from the enermy.

TruthHurts
11-06-2012, 09:04 AM
And burns will be my number on target when I get there. Camping Sean!

And when would that be, camping sean? NEVEmbeR?

Burn
11-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Read my sig Sean... we "claim" victory. Your surrender, or even input, isn't necessary because you have completely marginalised yourself and are thus redundant in every sense.

I'll give you this much though, you did a fantastic job of making people "follow" you given that you appear to be completely immobile. lol

"Driver, follow that car!"

"That's not a car Sir, it's a house"

"Then follow that house"

;)

Coldjoey
11-06-2012, 09:14 AM
And when would that be, camping sean? NEVEmbeR?
You had your strings pulled, We are not your puppets you are ours.

Burn
11-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Yeah, you really got us with that old "I said I was comng but I'm not really" trick.

I wonder how Bonecrusher, Paulio, Vader, Lize, DiOgee, Damnkops, RickyBobby, Strife, Braxton, Telon, Prof and the others that have been taking beatings in your name feel about your cunning trick.

Silly selfish boy. Empty vessel. Hollow sound.

Any one of the aforementioned would make a significantly better leader than you, and at least restore some pride and fight before it is too late. You should be ousted, or a new breakaway crew formed - one we can at least accord some respect to.

There is a saying that any business will take on the persona of the man in charge. I've always found it to be true.

On that basis CK will only ever be a laughing stock with you at the helm.

TruthHurts
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
You had your strings pulled, We are not your puppets you are ours.

Only strings you pull is your tampon!

Burn
11-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Only strings you pull is your tampon!

lol plus the necessary extras

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah, you really got us with that old "I said I was comng but I'm not really" trick.

I wonder how Bonecrusher, Paulio, Vader, Lize, DiOgee and the others that have been taking beatings in your name feel about your cunning trick.

Silly boy. Empty vessel. Hollow sound.Really. Keep posting the same thing over and over. First off no one told them to rush up to the war by themselves. Second is there some sort of rule book that says how fast you should level up, am I missing this book? I should not enjoy my game play, because you tards leveld up to 200 because you were playing the game months before I started? Like I said I'm leveling up at my pace. If its not fast enough for you burnsey guess you will have to keep spreading your rubbish on the forums to entertain yourself. You have self admitted if it were not for CK you would not have returnd to play. You should be thanking me for all I have done for CC. Making something worth while and giving people a reason to play a game that has long lost its appeal. Your contributions to the game on the other hand, well hell your just a one of noodles HO's. I believe it was you that said in CC gang leaders are the PIMPs and the members are HO's. Now move along you ho.

G Wiz
11-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Trasher11...

tis all

Burn
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Here is a little story, that highlights the fundamental difference in both class and unity when comparing the Indians and CK.

A high profile CK member quit a few weeks back. Still not exactly sure of the reasons, there were some murmurings and rumors, but nothing worth repeating as it is hearsay.

However, a week or so after he quit, he sent a PM expressing his gratitude for the large number of Indians that had messaged him to wish him well, along with a hope that we would see him back in the game soon.

He got no such messages or respect from anyone in CK, to the point where he said he felt saddened at having to reflect on whether he had actually been fighting for the wrong team all along.

That is a true story.

It is also the kind of thing that makes Indians know, despite the yammering of players on here that have never fought us and don't know us, that we have class and we give respect where it is due. Even the CC arch-villain Payam is held in high regard by the OG Indians.

That is what irks us about you Sean, we can't show you that kind of respect - because thus far you have shirked the fight whilst cynically recruitng others to do your dirty work. You're a coward bro.

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Im neutral mostly (except i hate DBs) but, regardless of what your initial expectation/promises were, it would have made MUCH more sense to have a CK leader who wasnt 50 levels behind the action. For someone on the proverbial outside looking in, ive scratched my head many a time and wondered how someone could lead a group when they werent in the thick of it...

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Im neutral mostly (except i hate DBs) but, regardless of what your initial expectation/promises were, it would have made MUCH more sense to have a CK leader who wasnt 50 levels behind the action. For someone on the proverbial outside looking in, ive scratched my head many a time and wondered how someone could lead a group when they werent in the thick of it...We were never in the thick of it. I was level 86 when the Indians called me out. I was the leader of COLD mafia. That is why we joined karma to have high level people and leaders up there. So once again how is it that I'm supposed to be level 200 when I was 86 to start. There is a lot more to this then people know. So don't make statements that your not fully aware of.

Burn
11-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Coward bro. And everyone wearing CK is tarnished by your cowardice.

I'll repeat again, GK has gone from level 1 to level 160 in a matter of weeks.

You have no excuses. Give the leadership over to somene else, becausee the silent majority would be glad to see you gone.

In game I mean - I don't know you in real life, I'm sure you could be a cool guy - in CC you are nothing, you don't deserve your status, your rep, or the loyalty of the remaining few CK that don't want you to hand the reigns over to someone better equipped to lead.

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=Burn;476383]Coward bro. And everyone wearing CK is tarnished by your cowardice.

I'll repeat again, GK has gine from level 1 to level 160 in a matter of weeks.

Yellow rat.[/QUOTE ] once again can I have that rule book about leveling up?did not know I had a time limit to raise my stats up so that I can actually help instead of being slaughtered. Funny who was in the game rushing you to the top levels. So get over trying to talk smack about me not progressing as fast as you want me to. Don't you have a job or something else to fill your time. You act like waiting for me to level up is all you got! Very sad burns, very sad!

Coldjoey
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Coward bro. And everyone wearing CK is tarnished by your cowardice.

I'll repeat again, GK has gine from level 1 to level 160 in a matter of weeks.

Yellow rat.
GK had 100000 gold and a game plan, good luck to him, he had the time and enjoyed himself on the way through. (took ten of my TPs too)
You have some great things to say and sometimes you make me laugh other times you make me stop and think. But when you drop down to a school boy level, I start to loose respect. What's next a dare? A double dare. To quote your friend not mine. Jog on!

Burn
11-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Yap yap yap, go work on your letter of resignation Sean.

As the man to lead the fight against the Indians you'd get less votes than Custer, and he's dead. ;)

Coldjoey, you can have that dig at me for free, you are supporting your leader, can't knock you for that. But I bet you know I'm right though, even if you can't say it.

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Yap yap yap, go work on your letter of resignation Sean.

As the man to lead the fight against the Indians you'd get less votes than Custer, and he's dead. ;)

Coldjoey, you can have that dig at me for free, you are supporting your leader, can't knock you for that.
Says the man who is just someone's bit ch!

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 10:09 AM
We were never in the thick of it. I was level 86 when the Indians called me out. I was the leader of COLD mafia. That is why we joined karma to have high level people and leaders up there. So once again how is it that I'm supposed to be level 200 when I was 86 to start. There is a lot more to this then people know. So don't make statements that your not fully aware of.

I am fully aware of that part...but still confused why the group would pick someone at level 86 to lead when the HL action was the focus? You can play your game however you want and im not here to call you a coward, but itll never make sense to me why you were appointed. And dont take that personally...i dont have the knowledge (or desire) to make statements about whether or not you are fit to lead...more of the logic-side of appointing someone at level 86 as being in charge that has me baffled...

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Here is a little story, that highlights the fundamental difference in both class and unity when comparing the Indians and CK.

A high profile CK member quit a few weeks back. Still not exactly sure of the reasons, there were some murmurings and rumors, but nothing worth repeating as it is hearsay.

However, a week or so after he quit, he sent a PM expressing his gratitude for the large number of Indians that had messaged him to wish him well, along with a hope that we would see him back in the game soon.

He got no such messages or respect from anyone in CK, to the point where he said he felt saddened at having to reflect on whether he had actually been fighting for the wrong team all along.

That is a true story.

It is also the kind of thing that makes Indians know, despite the yammering of players on here that have never fought us and don't know us, that we have class and we give respect where it is due. Even the CC arch-villain Payam is held in high regard by the OG Indians.

That is what irks us about you Sean, we can't show you that kind of respect - because thus far you have shirked the fight whilst cynically recruitng others to do your dirty work. You're a coward bro.

I agree w the respect part, Burn, but i take issue with that as a blanket statement. I have met many indians and they have just about all been friendly. The only problem with your statement is that you do have a certain puppy dog in your crew that, despite his obvious tenacity and PvP successes, carries himself in a manner which garners not the slightest bit of respect...

Coldcommander
11-06-2012, 10:20 AM
I am fully aware of that part...but still confused why the group would pick someone at level 86 to lead when the HL action was the focus? You can play your game however you want and im not here to call you a coward, but itll never make sense to me why you were appointed. And dont take that personally...i dont have the knowledge (or desire) to make statements about whether or not you are fit to lead...more of the logic-side of appointing someone at level 86 as being in charge that has me baffled...I was not picked to lead. I started COLD mafia with Outcoldking. We have several leaders. Gwiz, The Professor, Teflon Don, And myself. So when the Indians started the war with us, was I supposed to find someone at level 200 to take my place when most of my members at the time were also in the 80-90's? As we grew we got members to join from higher levels wich made them at a higher level then me. Like I said Teflon don and the professor were the leaders at the HL. So again have I done something wrong here? I pointed Captain's at different levels to help members at those levels. So tell me your tthoughts deluxe on what you would have done

Lupo
11-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Like I said Teflon don and the professor were the leaders at the HL.

You got a wrong perspective of what HL means. Professor is hiding under 200 mafia members, I did not saw him in months, and Tampon Don just came back after was hiding during the PVP event. 2 Clowns

G Wiz
11-06-2012, 10:30 AM
This game/forum is a psychological piece of work!

Lupo
11-06-2012, 10:31 AM
The only problem with your statement is that you do have a certain puppy dog in your crew that, despite his obvious tenacity and PvP successes, carries himself in a manner which garners not the slightest bit of respect...

OK, so what r u going to do? oops, nothing. Stay bent and get 10 lashes from me, you don't like my style? delete the app and start a new game (try monster quest) , I understood that DevilDogDiogee has a big success playing this.

Burn
11-06-2012, 10:34 AM
I've mostly bitten my tongue on the Lupo issue - look around, Indians don't generally come running onto the forums to defend each other, we are all big enough to sort our own arguments out.

But this Lupo witch hunt is getting out of hand.

In my experience Lupo is one of the most honest and straight guys I have met in this game.

He just plays the game his way, and his way is very straight forward - where others want to chit chat and socialise with anyone and everyone, Lupo will draw distinct lines between friend and foe - if you are his foe, either via Indian hitlist, or because you have insulted him, he has no interest in chitter chatter, you are his enemy and he wants to bash you relentlessly, all day every day, and if you cross him that is exactly what will happen.

I have more respect for Lupo than I have for many players - he won't BS you, he won't pretend to be your friend while stabbing you in the back, and he won't betray you if you are an ally.

As a player of CC the guy is a killing machine - in a game about fighting, what better accolade could there be?

He is a great Indian, a loyal and trustworthy ally - but if you are his enemy, the gloves come off, the rules get torn up, and you better be ready for a fight that is as dirty and mean as it needs to be - total annihilition, by fair means or foul.

Love him or hate him, Lupo is a CC legend, at very least you should respect his tenacity - if you've had Lupo as an enemy you know that CC just doesn't get any tougher than that.

Don't take it so personally, he doesn't hate you, but he's gonna kill you anyway ;)

Burn
11-06-2012, 10:41 AM
This game/forum is a psychological piece of work!

I'm telling you Bro, there is a Doctorate in here waiting to be written up - when before in human history have people been able to adopt a different personality, play it out so wholeheartedly and over such an extended period of time, and then to speak so candidly and bluntly under the veil of anonymity that the Internet uniquely allows.

It's a community unlike any other, stripped bare. I would love to read some of this ish through your eyes, knowing what you know - I find it completely fascinating, and it's not my field at all, I'm just a hobbyist observer of people, and amateur chimp-poker.

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 10:45 AM
OK, so what r u going to do? oops, nothing. Stay bent and get 10 lashes from me, you don't like my style? delete the app and start a new game (try monster quest) , I understood that DevilDogDiogee has a big success playing this.

Regardless of your style what i said is true. And, no, im not going to do anything because i cant. Im done spending in this game and its that simple. Other than boss events and the small gains i get from a few rp items, my stats are maxed out. I have the sense to know when to pick a fight and it would be silly to challenge you when my stats dont back up the challenge. So, no, there is nothing i can or will do and guess what...im ok with that because i dont take this game very seriously so lash away you big puppy dog (and someone give him a hug, its obvious he needs it)

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 10:50 AM
I've mostly bitten my tongue on the Lupo issue - look around, Indians don't generally come running onto the forums to defend each other, we are all big enough to sort our own arguments out.

But this Lupo witch hunt is getting out of hand.

In my experience Lupo is one of the most honest and straight guys I have met in this game.

He just plays the game his way, and his way is very straight forward - where others want to chit chat and socialise with anyone and everyone, Lupo will draw distinct lines between friend and foe - if you are his foe, either via Indian hitlist, or because you have insulted him, he has no interest in chitter chatter, you are his enemy and he wants to bash you relentlessly, all day every day, and if you cross him that is exactly what will happen.

I have more respect for Lupo than I have for many players - he won't BS you, he won't pretend to be your friend while stabbing you in the back, and he won't betray you if you are an ally.

As a player of CC the guy is a killing machine - in a game about fighting, what better accolade could there be?

He is a great Indian, a loyal and trustworthy ally - but if you are his enemy, the gloves come off, the rules get torn up, and you better be ready for a fight that is as dirty and mean as it needs to be - total annihilition, by fair means or foul.

Love him or hate him, Lupo is a CC legend, at very least you should respect his tenacity - if you've had Lupo as an enemy you know that CC just doesn't get any tougher than that.

Don't take it so personally, he doesn't hate you, but he's gonna kill you anyway ;)

I agree with much of that but still dont think the guy should be hailed as he is. I dont take this game personally anymore so when the 10-0 shows up on my wall ill simply block and carry on playing MY game how i want.
I still wonder how much we should celebrate a guy who hits 'attack' on his screen every 30 seconds of every day for a year straight...and that is assuming he sleeps...he truly must have little to no responsibility or importance in his life because i do and i know i couldnt play with his tenacity and still tend to the things that matter to me in life

Lupo
11-06-2012, 10:56 AM
I agree with much of that but still dont think the guy should be hailed as he is. I dont take this game personally anymore so when the 10-0 shows up on my wall ill simply block and carry on playing MY game how i want.
I still wonder how much we should celebrate a guy who hits 'attack' on his screen every 30 seconds of every day for a year straight...and that is assuming he sleeps...he truly must have little to no responsibility or importance in his life because i do and i know i couldnt play with his tenacity and still tend to the things that matter to me in life

I have a life, a very busy one. I have also responsibilities, unfortunately for you and others, I can do better and you can't.

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM
I have a life, a very busy one. I have also responsibilities, unfortunately for you and others I can do better and you can't.

More fudging of the facts here, eh? Lol

Labradorite
11-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Back to the topic.*Let's get it straight.

No matter how nasty the gang war is going on here, at end of the day, it's just a game. Don't take it personally. Think it as playing team sports. The fun derives from playing, not win or lose.

On the other hand, cheating and lying are failures of personal integrity in real life. It is indeed a serious issue.

Whoever performs or encourages cheating for any reason does need to reevaluate their priorities and judgements in life.

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Back to the topic.*Let's get it straight.

No matter how nasty the gang war is going on here, at end of the day, it's just a game. Don't take it personally. Think it as playing team sports. The fun derives from playing, not win or lose.

On the other hand, cheating and lying are failures of personal integrity in real life. It is indeed a serious issue.

Whoever performs or encourages cheating for any reason does need to reevaluate their priorities and judgements in life.

Touché yo!

Dhusagar
11-06-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm telling you Bro, there is a Doctorate in here waiting to be written up - when before in human history have people been able to adopt a different personality, play it out so wholeheartedly and over such an extended period of time, and then to speak so candidly and bluntly under the veil of anonymity that the Internet uniquely allows.

It's a community unlike any other, stripped bare. I would love to read some of this ish through your eyes, knowing what you know - I find it completely fascinating, and it's not my field at all, I'm just a hobbyist observer of people, and amateur chimp-poker.

Sorry Burn - no Doctorate in this. It has been written up many times before and in many guises. Dynamically speaking, this particular "war" is pretty much over. Any content analysis would determine that. The bigger problem going forward is going to be - purpose. At present, what I see on the forum is the equivalent of breast-beating. What are the Indians (and by that, I mean the group, not the individuals within the group) going to do next? A group without purpose and goals soon disintegrates.

How about the Indians use their energy to hunt down hackers?

Burn
11-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Oh well, that's a shame.

Re. what next... In actual fact, prior to this war that is mostly what the Indians did... hunting hackers, bullies, rats, etc,.

Alas, many perceive we are now all of those things. Ho hum. We know.

PawnXIIX
11-06-2012, 12:51 PM
This topic is a perfect example of why I like being neutral...

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 01:10 PM
This topic is a perfect example of why I like being neutral...

You can think youre neutral but one set of silly delusions by a player can drag you down...woe is me

Dipstik
11-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Evil I can understand... but what on earth could drive a man to be neutral?

PawnXIIX
11-06-2012, 01:30 PM

Eh, I just don't want to join a gang. It seems the whole point of fighting people based on their name is just kinda silly.

Whereas that's just an opinion, that's just the way I like to play my game :)

Deluxe
11-06-2012, 01:33 PM

I thought I qualified my statement about being neutral earlier by saying that I do, in fact, hate douche bags