PDA

View Full Version : Biggest dhead dry or the noob.. Vote now

GRW
11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Guys please vote.. The orb doesn't do English and dry has small ears and a large cranial area that obviously nothing sticks in.. Come on guys... Rant!

albeezy
11-05-2012, 12:36 PM
forgot the poll!

GRW
11-05-2012, 12:48 PM
doh.... Just vote with your comments!

Warfiend
11-05-2012, 01:03 PM
I like to believe that I'm the biggest dhead here and I resent the fact that I was not included as an option.

So I'm voting for myself and I encourage everyone to please vote for me and I will post an acceptance speech if I win. Thank you.

Lt. Falcon
11-05-2012, 01:12 PM
I like to believe that I'm the biggest dhead here and I resent the fact that I was not included as an option.

So I'm voting for myself and I encourage everyone to please vote for me and I will post an acceptance speech if I win. Thank you.

I'll vote for you if you wish...really resent this kind of thread though as not everyone speaks English as the first language. Come on people grow up and show respect, also I understand that people have different opinions but just simply calling people "dheads" is just childish. If you have a difference of opinion, state your case and leave it as such. Calling people "dheads" kinda discredits yourself from any debate.

Gambit12
11-05-2012, 01:16 PM
I'll vote for you if you wish...really resent this kind of thread though as not everyone speaks English as the first language. Come on people grow up and show respect, also I understand that people have different opinions but just simply calling people "dheads" is just childish. If you have a difference of opinion, state your case and leave it as such. Calling people "dheads" kinda discredits yourself from any debate.

That's true Lt. i'm with you on this...

Arizona
11-05-2012, 01:23 PM
I voted against the boycott...I should be included in a poll
LOSERS!!:D

Fl@sh
11-05-2012, 01:26 PM
How do you choose just one Richard Noggin?

Товарищ
11-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Biggest dhead dry or the noob.. Vote now
Is that a rhetorical question?

Dry
11-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Wow , a tread about me ?

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Wow , a tread about me ?

please!!!! nothing about you, we are professional gentlemen and won't be rude to an angel like you, unless you are the biggest dhead đry or the noob!!!

Dry
11-05-2012, 05:06 PM
I don't mind to be the biggest d head . It's my pleasure!

Ryans67
11-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Second best thread of the day. :D

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 05:22 PM
I don't mind to be the biggest d head . It's my pleasure!

Sorry mate, you have to wait in way back along the lines as they are just too many people in MW way much more better than your capability, my apologies and sad to inform you that you're just not the right one for the title and totally not qualify......try harder next year and please put more efforts in the near future, please don't call us and if we do need you, very unlikely, we will call you, cheers

Alaska Ken
11-05-2012, 05:27 PM
How do you choose just one Richard Noggin?
Good one Flash.
Can we vote for more then one?

Speed ump
11-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Oh boy, now he's getting attention and he's enjoying it. I think everyone is able to determine for themselves what they think aout any other member. Please keep the personal opinions where they belong.

manbeast
11-05-2012, 05:38 PM
You can still add a poll

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 05:43 PM
I vote for my bestest buddy, Chicken Jeffrey

Dry
11-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Look guys, this tread is about me ,, so vote please

Poopenshire
11-05-2012, 05:48 PM
I am so jelly. I never get threads made about me.

Warfiend
11-05-2012, 05:50 PM

By my count, I have two votes, you have none. Therefore this thread is about me so quit trying to steal my thunder.

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 05:53 PM

Sorry Mate, nothing for you ere, you just don't get it, you're just totally not quality, look at my buddy Chicken Jeffrey, he has all the quality and guts, even posted his nick and challenge everyone to attack/raid him, and you.......just nothing and nobody, dying hard to trying to make a name for yourself!!!! YOU'RE OUT!!!!!
My advise to you, please follow the crowd, vote for Chicken Jeffrey

I vote for Chicken Jeffrey

Dry
11-05-2012, 05:58 PM
This is not nice from you guys ,, you offended me

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 06:05 PM

Won.....I am really afraid of you......please attack/raid me......my in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni

And I still vote for Chicken Jeffrey

andy_xyz2004
11-05-2012, 06:06 PM

If you attack him, surely he'll vote you 👍

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 06:09 PM
If you attack him, surely he'll vote you 👍

Only Chicken Jeffrey has the guts to attack/raid me, even he knew he is going to lose, I do have lots of respect for Chicken Jeffrey and for this reason I voted for Chicken Jeffrey

Lift Ticket
11-05-2012, 06:38 PM
By my count, I have two votes, you have none. Therefore this thread is about me so quit trying to steal my thunder.

Warfiend, you need to start campaigning for more votes. Jeffrey is gaining on you.

Thenoob
11-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Well I'm thenoob and I'm a **** head and I'm sure u are seeing that so vote for me and I won't make fun of you

Warfiend
11-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Warfiend, you need to start campaigning for more votes. Jeffrey is gaining on you.

Jeffrey gives to charities and runs a puppy rescue. He's also been caught on camera numerous times selflessly helping grandmothers cross streets and carry groceries. Is this really the kind of person you want representing the forum as the biggest dhead?

I steal from charities, shoot homeless puppies out of cannons, sleep with grandmothers and make them carry my groceries. That's the type of experience and expertise this forum needs in its biggest dhead and that's exactly what it will get from me if I'm elected.

I'm Warfiend and I approve of this message.

CAPT.GIN
11-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Haha dry is a very funny guy! I just wish you would work on your english dry! It's so bad = )

Dry
11-05-2012, 07:34 PM
One more insult :(

Lift Ticket
11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Jeffrey gives to charities and runs a puppy rescue. He's also been caught on camera numerous times selflessly helping grandmothers cross streets and carry groceries. Is this really the kind of person you want representing the forum as the biggest dhead?

I steal from charities, shoot homeless puppies out of cannons, sleep with grandmothers and make them carry my groceries. That's the type of experience and expertise this forum needs in its biggest dhead and that's exactly what it will get from me if I'm elected.

I'm Warfiend and I approve of this message.

The votes are in and I think you take the prize...haha

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Won.....I am really afraid of you......please attack/raid me......my in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni

And I still vote for Chicken Jeffrey

Little leech CXN, how nice is that you give me the honor in this kind of thread! :D You just make my day.

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 09:01 PM
This little noob pm me yesterday:

"I see you

Find me yet I'm looking for u "

So I vote for him/her. :D

Thenoob
11-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Oh thank you little peewee Jeffrey I'm glad you vote for me and don't forget I'm still looking for you I hope it's worth my trouble finding you you better have something worth raiding ba ha ha ha ha And I also make old people Carry my groceries for me it's a better job for them then Standing at the front door of a wallmart asking u if you had a good day