PDA

View Full Version : Lowering my allies. Feel free to attack/raid.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 12:17 PM
The coming days i will lower my allies with about 100 per day starting tonight. I will end with a few allies only (below 10). I will also not collect my buildings. If you need money feel free to attack it is yours to take. I will repair the buildings every day. Perhaps you can leave some for other players as well. Please leave a note on my wall ;). I will also overvault the coming days.

Miner
11-05-2012, 12:19 PM
This is a rather humorous post Ferr. Even with you at 10 allies, I wouldn't stand a chance unless I could bring all 500 allies with me!

When you're ready to add allies back in, please send me a "re-invite" to 573-661-440. Take care.

albeezy
11-05-2012, 12:21 PM
No kidding Miner. He has at least 5 units with 2k/2k stats, pluss 5 units with 1k/1k/ stats just from the leaderboard events alone. so with 1 ally he will have at least around 10k A/D! LOL

I will Look for you FERR!!

Ferr
11-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Ok ok, ill go down to zero. I apologize to my best friends who i need to delete then...

albeezy
11-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Ok ok, ill go down to zero. I apologize to my best friends who i need to delete then...
A true gentleman! I really just want to check out your inventory! FFN with FERR. Wonder what his 45 is? A warlord seige tank?

Gambit12
11-05-2012, 12:27 PM

I don't think there is a zero. You gotta count yourself as 1 man army...

Ferr
11-05-2012, 12:29 PM
You all Look me up everyday and if you have found me just attack once even if i am too strong. I will attack back once so i will be on your newsfeed. That way you wont loose me while i am going down in allies. In a few hours i will go from 500 to 400

Tctiger
11-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Can't see you and can't attack due to the no attacking but if you need an allie after send an invite .

Miner
11-05-2012, 01:07 PM
At 10 allies, my unit density is 499/453. Even if he could bring 0 units to battle, his level 10 defense buildings would squash me...

jay_usher
11-05-2012, 01:15 PM
this is nuts..so u can reap in the rewards after like pj was saying the other day? everything has repacusions

Vballmadam
11-05-2012, 01:24 PM
How generous Ferr for others ... If you delete me ...PM me when you return!

Товарищ
11-05-2012, 01:37 PM
PM or make thread anytime Ferr, I'll adddd you!

As for the current endeavor...how many grunts do you have? My guess is above 50, maybe around 100, there's no way to remove them, right? If there is I'd be super thrilled to get rid of em! The pesky parasites! :P

Ryans67
11-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Sounds good to me!

Jhoemel
11-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey ferr why are u doing that? Will you attack us back if we attack you?

Ferr
11-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Hey ferr why are u doing that? Will you attack us back if we attack you?
No i wont.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 02:24 PM
PM or make thread anytime Ferr, I'll adddd you!

As for the current endeavor...how many grunts do you have? My guess is above 50, maybe around 100, there's no way to remove them, right? If there is I'd be super thrilled to get rid of em! The pesky parasites! :P
I have no grunts. The ones i had were deleted by gree upon my request.

Bob_55
11-05-2012, 02:47 PM
When time is coming to add allies, do you add forum member first, it will be an honor to have you as allie ;)

andy_xyz2004
11-05-2012, 03:20 PM
When you're going back to 500, would you considered add me 919 207 445, thanks

Ryans67
11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
What is your count at now? I can't seem to find you!

Товарищ
11-05-2012, 04:21 PM
I have no grunts. The ones i had were deleted by gree upon my request.
Thx for the info! And good luck!

Poopenshire
11-05-2012, 04:23 PM
No decent person should attack somone dropping allies as part of this boycott. Its very cowardly to do so.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 04:29 PM
At 10 allies, my unit density is 499/453. Even if he could bring 0 units to battle, his level 10 defense buildings would squash me...Defense buildings are useless at higher levels. Besides, with the recently tweaked attack algorithm, almost anyone can attack someone.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 04:30 PM
No decent person should attack somone dropping allies as part of this boycott. Its very cowardly to do so.

Beyond being cowardly, it goes against our mutually agreed upon "DO NOTHING" tactic.

The BEST tactic we have is to do nothing.

No attacks, no spending, nothing.

In fact, it might be time to stop posting on this forum and move our discussions to emails and/or other sites????

Chetti Knight
11-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Ferr,
I have so much for you and PJ for standing up to Gree and trying to make the gaming experience better for all not just those who have the money to spend. Hopefully when you decide to add allies you'll start another thread. Good luck and best wishes.

Jamsky
11-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Off topic:

Remember this name: Blackstone, he's a hacker so beware of him!

Poopenshire
11-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Off topic:

I was just at his base. Looks normal to me. You need more experience looking at hackers.

Jamsky
11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
I was just at his base. Looks normal to me. You need more experience looking at hackers.

You dont understand man.

He attacked me and when I look at his profile his AA and AD was only 90K. I've waited for an hour to retaliate and to get stronger and when I came back to his base his AA and AD jumped to whopping 100K!!!

Now tell me how can you get stronger by 10K points in just a matter of an hour???

Unless you spent thousands of dollars to buy lots of powerful units which I doubt it.

Poopenshire
11-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Its very easy. You learn to bank valor. Once i banked 50k valor and spent it to boost my stats like 20k. Some forum membera bank 100k valor or more.

andy_xyz2004
11-05-2012, 06:29 PM
You dont understand man.

He attacked me and when I look at his profile his AA and AD was only 90K. I've waited for an hour to retaliate and to get stronger and when I came back to his base his AA and AD jumped to whopping 100K!!!

Now tell me how can you get stronger by 10K points in just a matter of an hour???

Unless you spent thousands of dollars to buy lots of powerful units which I doubt it.

And dont forget about Allies

Poopenshire
11-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Jamsky got beat and cant take it. The higher you go in levels thr more you will lose.

Jamsky
11-05-2012, 06:41 PM
And dont forget about Allies

His allies are the same numbers man

Jamsky
11-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Its very easy. You learn to bank valor. Once i banked 50k valor and spent it to boost my stats like 20k. Some forum membera bank 100k valor or more.

Theres no way you can bank 50K valor or more once you keep on levelling up specially if youre 120 level or higher, because you will battle the same equal level and assuming you keep on winning still you lose a lot of your important units so you have to keep up with it by spending your valor......

I'm just a fair player so thats why I hate losing to a cheater. U hear me man?

Poopenshire
11-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Yes you can bank valor. We have forum members with over 100k. Some pushing higher. Yes blackstone is also a gold player as well.

If you want to bank valor pick your battles wisely. Try dropping allies till your in a range where you find easy targets.

Poopenshire
11-05-2012, 06:52 PM
As an fyi i banked about 250k valor between levels 115 amd 124. Dumped it all on 500 expert attack drones to take out player annoying me.

Jamsky
11-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Yes you can bank valor. We have forum members with over 100k. Some pushing higher. Yes blackstone is also a gold player as well.

If you want to bank valor pick your battles wisely. Try dropping allies till your in a range where you find easy targets.

You really dont get it arent you?

Yes you can bank valor but you have to remember that in order for you to keep up with your AA and AD numbers you also have to spend your valor. If you're attacking same level players and even tho you got more AA and AD points by let say you're just up by only 5K on both AA and AD, you will win but you will also lose your important and powerful units which require valor points to re-take 'em.

You hear me?

Blackstone
11-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Off topic:

So I'm getting called a hacker and you posted my name all over this Forum? Been camping but now you should beware because your base is going black. Thanks for having my back poop.

manbeast
11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
You really dont get it arent you?

http://i47.tinypic.com/142rc4n.jpg

miner- sent you an invite

ferr- would love to be one of your allies when you start adding back. never got to see your base or army. plz send me your code or add me!

Jamsky
11-05-2012, 07:11 PM
So I'm getting called a hacker and you posted my name all over this thread? Been camping but now you should beware because your base is going black. Thanks for having my back poop.

Bring it on hacker! I dont care.....Youre a cheater anyway. I will lose units and you will lose units too!!!

I dont care about my stats tho.....

Lets get it on!!!!

CAPT.GIN
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Off topic:

Hacker??? I've known stone for almost a year! I know his base,inventory and his strategies! Stone has never hacked or cheated in anyway... You just lost man move on!

Blackstone
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Bring it on hacker! I dont care.....Youre a cheater anyway. I will lose units and you will lose units too!!!

Lets get it on!!!!

Dude you have 12 posts and just joined the forum this month and you come in here and call me a cheater? You must not have seen that many whales yet.

Blackstone
11-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Hacker??? I've known stone for almost a year! I know his base,inventory and his strategies! Stone has never hacked or cheated in anyway... You just lost man move on!

Thanks for having my back Gin!

CAPT.GIN
11-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Dude you have 12 posts and just joined the forum this month and you come in here and call me a cheater? You must not have seen that many whales yet.

Don't worry stone he doesn't know jack sh!+ about this game if he's calling you a hacker!

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 07:20 PM
People, I reserve the spot to taste Ferr's level 10 nanoes first. ;)

andy_xyz2004
11-05-2012, 07:20 PM

Lets get it on!!!!

It could be same ingame name, different id.
As i see another "blackstone" around lvl 60

Jamsky
11-05-2012, 07:24 PM
It could be same ingame name, different id.
As i see another "blackstone" around lvl 60

Maybe you're right....

But his name is Blackstone s*it!!!

CAPT.GIN
11-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Thanks for having my back Gin!

Anytime stone!!!

Ryans67
11-05-2012, 07:44 PM
It's very easy to bank over 300k in valor, and it's very easy to attack relentlessly without losing valor units. I did for almost a month. Short explanation....Attack weak players. If I get 50bp, I don't lose a unit. If I go for 250bp, I lose 3-4 units. So you find a weakling with over 499 allies, and you unload. Rinse & repeat. Yes I know it's wrong, but I really wanted my valor boats. :cool:

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
It's very easy to bank over 300k in valor, and it's very easy to attack relentlessly without losing valor units. I did for almost a month. Short explanation....Attack weak players. If I get 50bp, I don't lose a unit. If I go for 250bp, I lose 3-4 units. So you find a weakling with over 499 allies, and you unload. Rinse & repeat. Yes I know it's wrong, but I really wanted my valor boats. :cool:

Ryan, you just described what I did for the last month, I bank over 260k valor by taking easy on the dead bases out there. :D

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 07:58 PM
And to Jamsky, when I become a colonel, I would get over 300 Elite Water Cruiser, so it gives me an instant boost of 20k attack/defense.

Jp lfs
11-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I'll throw in my two cents here as well...

Banking Valor is very very easy, especially between levels 100-120. I have banked over 100k several times. And I dropped 200k when I unlocked the elite water cruiser. Major stat jump in the time it took me to click that button a couple hundred times. Way less than an hour.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Beyond being cowardly, it goes against our mutually agreed upon "DO NOTHING" tactic.

The BEST tactic we have is to do nothing.

No attacks, no spending, nothing.

In fact, it might be time to stop posting on this forum and move our discussions to emails and/or other sites????
Its ok pj, its my gift to those who can use it. Dumping gree dollars, why not. Its part of my rebellion.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Thx poop but i want them to do that.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Its ok pj, its my gift to those who can use it. Dumping gree dollars, why not. Its part of my rebellion.Okay, if you like it, I love it. :)

albeezy
11-06-2012, 09:52 AM
On your way down stop by Troys base! He is level 200, 168 allies, with 280k/370k stats due to 199 advanced base builder. You can pick up some extra GREE dollars for me!

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:12 PM
On your way down stop by Troys base! He is level 200, 168 allies, with 280k/370k stats due to 199 advanced base builder. You can pick up some extra GREE dollars for me!
I am at 290 now. Going further down in two hours or so

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 01:17 PM
This is like watching an aircraft carrier slip beneath the waves. It really feels ominous Ferr.

Poopenshire
11-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Thx poop but i want them to do that.

I want to believe in a sense of honor amongst everyone here. No matter how antiquated it may seem in a war game such as this. Anyone can go around beating on the little man, but very few want to stand up to the big boys on their own ground and take a beating like a man.

Maverick50727
11-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Hit me on your way down. Maverick US L180. I will take you up on the offer of cash while I camp for larger upgrades, not doing anything else at this time. I would be interested if I could even get through your reduced defense though and use it to test some theories.

I really have no need to boycott as I'm not a gold spender. But I will continue to play the game in a reduced aspect in support, but will not stop collection or upgrades. I play as I see fit, not as others demand on principle. I have done minimal attacks/raids since the start.

I would require your word that you NOR any of your PUN/allies would attack back in retaliation for attacking you until you request not to be. I notice you stated "I" would not attack back, at the same time Pirate Justice in your group stated that any attack against a boycotting member would be recorded and there would be consequences. Sorry, you guys can't have it both ways. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41479-No-matter-what-happens-after-the-boycott-...

It would not be the first time I have attacked a Pirate, nor will it be the last. I have also offered help to several Pirates (lower ones). It is a war game and people are free to attack who they wish, even those within PUN without the fear of constant pounding by the group. I understand your group's policy is that you can be attacked without fear from the entire group as long as it is not a consistent prolonged or reoccurring thing. I can say that several Pirates have given me the hand on a single attack on their base though with threats from the entire group. I normally steer clear from you guys though and wish to remain neutral. I think the last one I hit was Commander Mc last week, but afterwards we chatted and even targeted a common enemy (hacker).

If you are serious for a money donation, let me know.

Captain Steelman
11-06-2012, 02:14 PM

Im hiting refresh like crazy but no Ferr. I donīt get it... iīm level 59 with 295 allies but all i see is level 58-60 players with 290-300 allies. You really think a level 200 player with 290 allies would show up in my rivals list....?

albeezy
11-06-2012, 02:14 PM
very few want to stand up to the big boys on their own ground and take a beating like a man.
I once offered to battle the pirates me vs. them. Lucky for me they couldnt find me at the time! LOL It would quite possibly have been the greatest FFN of all time.

Commander Vador
11-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Sad to read such a thread! A legendary hero that decides to let himself die for the sake of the others.

Even if I could, I wouldn't attack you!
I do agree with Poopenshire, it's a question of honor. How could we attack a guy that fought for us.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Hit me on your way down. Maverick US L180. I will take you up on the offer of cash while I camp for larger upgrades, not doing anything else at this time. I would be interested if I could even get through your reduced defense though and use it to test some theories.

I really have no need to boycott as I'm not a gold spender. But I will continue to play the game in a reduced aspect in support, but will not stop collection or upgrades. I play as I see fit, not as others demand on principle. I have done minimal attacks/raids since the start.

I would require your word that you NOR any of your PUN/allies would attack back in retaliation for attacking you until you request not to be. I notice you stated "I" would not attack back, at the same time Pirate Justice in your group stated that any attack against a boycotting member would be recorded and there would be consequences. Sorry, you guys can't have it both ways. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41479-No-matter-what-happens-after-the-boycott-...

It would not be the first time I have attacked a Pirate, nor will it be the last. I have also offered help to several Pirates (lower ones). It is a war game and people are free to attack who they wish, even those within PUN without the fear of constant pounding by the group. I understand your group's policy is that you can be attacked without fear from the entire group as long as it is not a consistent prolonged or reoccurring thing. I can say that several Pirates have given me the hand on a single attack on their base though with threats from the entire group. I normally steer clear from you guys though and wish to remain neutral. I think the last one I hit was Commander Mc last week, but afterwards we chatted and even targeted a common enemy (hacker).

If you are serious for a money donation, let me know.
Did i ever demand anything except for my demands to Gree. Did i ever harass anyone? Am i well known for breaking my word? Do i belong to any group? I think not, and i think you should know that by now. I will go back to zero allies and anyone can get my money. I wont retaliate

Hivesy
11-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Sorry to lose you as an ally Ferr, I've spent many happy hours drooling over your inventory, even purchased some LEs that I missed but thought looked cool from your inv.

Thanks for doing this. I will not attack you though.

Let me know when you are on the up again and I would be honoured to take my pace at your side again.

Maverick50727
11-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Did i ever demand anything except for my demands to Gree. Did i ever harass anyone? Am i well known for breaking my word? Do i belong to any group? I think not, and i think you should know that by now. I will go back to zero allies and anyone can get my money. I wont retaliate
No offense. No you have never to my knowledge. Just a point that you can't control other's actions either allies/groups or rivals though. More power to you. I may or may not see you down that low anyway.

If I do I might consider a few tests for other things. Really don't need the money unless you want to donate 100's of millions. LOL Not sure what you have these days as I dropped out of your range a few weeks ago. I'm sure you will have more needy takers though, so I will get at the back of the line if I do.

I'm too nice sometimes. When someone has a large amount of money I may do the 6 mil run, but don't normally go back every few hours until is it all gone. I give them 24-48 hours to get their next upgrade or spend before return visits.

TTYL. Good Luck.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-06-2012, 04:05 PM
No offense. No you have never to my knowledge. Just a point that you can't control other's actions either allies/groups or rivals though. More power to you. I may or may not see you down that low anyway.

If I do I might consider a few tests for other things. Really don't need the money unless you want to donate 100's of millions. LOL Not sure what you have these days as I dropped out of your range a few weeks ago. I'm sure you will have more needy takers though, so I will get at the back of the line if I do.

I'm too nice sometimes. When someone has a large amount of money I may do the 6 mil run, but don't normally go back every few hours until is it all gone. I give them 24-48 hours to get their next upgrade or spend before return visits.

TTYL. Good Luck.

You didn't comprehend my post.

It wasn't a threat.

It was intended to put those without honor on notice.

However, today I changed my entire philosophy and thinking.

I, too, am deleting allies.

I am currently around 300.

And, much like my Dutch friend, I will eventually dump all of them, too.

I have dumped all my Fake Gree Groats, except for 13, that I was unable to waste.

The existing 13 Fake Gree Groats are vaulted, thus they aren't going anywhere.

I have an ALL GREE GOLD army, so I can't be harmed.

I have decided to suspend all game play.

I will no longer attack, do missions, or even retaliate.

I will at least be here until four weeks have elapsed.

At that time, I will decide what I will do further.

Bottom line, I no longer care what happens to my fake army.

I do care what happens with this boycott, at least for another three, odd weeks.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 06:20 PM
150 allies now. It will go down to zero tomorrow. It goes a bit slow as i am posting on every allies wall before i delete the ally. Off to bed now.

manbeast
11-06-2012, 06:31 PM
wow ferr that is a lot of work and comments! haha what is your win loss record?? sucks that it could get tarnished

Miner
11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Hey Ferr. Do you want those of us that you drop to send you an ally request so it is pending when you're ready to bring them back up?

Ryans67
11-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Well I have first shot at PJ's money building!!! ;)

Xjarhead
11-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Most of us are logical reasonable people, I have supported PJ and Ferr since PJ's announcement. That said let us that took a stand not be swayed by special gold bonus'. I am all for progress albeit at the 11 th hour, but progress is progress..however I question the offer of gold while listing the other changes. Kinda diminishes the intentions and a test of sorts. All I'm saying is watch the motive. I know it wasnt mentioned on this thread, but this is in response to "upcoming changes". This thread has not been taken over by bs....yet...Ferr/PJ and others yall should not have to diminish your game just to make a point. The mere fact the masses have responded and hopefully stand in solidarity when the bait gets waived, speaks volumes. Even though it is just a Game, keep your Game strong after all youve paid for it in Time and $$$$$.... Game On

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Well I have first shot at PJ's money building!!! ;)

LMFAO, you obviously have not seen my base, or know anything about how I play this game.

Here's a hint, I fondly call my fake base, Fort Dust Bowl.

I'll only say that I know of no REAL army that owns diamond mines, offshore oil rigs, or nano-tech factories.

I have no money buildings, I do have thousands of FAKE Gree gold units.

Yeah, go ahead, help yourself, but you won't like your reward.

Not from me, but from what you'll run smack, dab into.

Ryans67
11-06-2012, 09:11 PM
PJ, I know your base.....hence the singular money building, ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-06-2012, 09:13 PM
PJ, I know your base.....hence the singular money building, ;)

You don't know it, because I have clogged the money building.

The command center can be clogged to prevent it form being raided.

Fort Dust Bowl is a desolate, barren, empty place. :) LOL

Agent Orange
11-06-2012, 09:18 PM
I confess to half skimming this thread but the word RESPECT keeps running through my mind and that alone would be reason enough to not take advantage of you two as you make yourselves vulnerable.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-06-2012, 09:30 PM
I confess to half skimming this thread but the word RESPECT keeps running through my mind and that alone would be reason enough to not take advantage of you two as you make yourselves vulnerable.

Thanks, but you get what you give in this life.

I've been very blessed over the years.

I can see that what we've tried hasn't worked.

No worries, I'm cooking up a very special surprise for next week's menu item.

It won't work either, because there are too many people concerned only with playing a game.

Its a bit like the USA these days, too many people want others to pay their way.

Countries can't survive very long that way, and neither will this game.

Nevertheless, thank you for your kind words.

jeffrey
11-06-2012, 10:49 PM

It won't work either, because there are too many people concerned only with playing a game.

Its a bit like the USA these days, too many people want others to pay their way.

Well said, unfortunately yet it is happening now, USA is going down the tube, so is this game if we don't stick together. :eek:

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Well said, unfortunately yet it is happening now, USA is going down the tube, so is this game if we don't stick together. :eek:

I wish I could say something about tonight's fraud, but that's not allowed, because discussing politics on this forum is verboten.

I can say that invisible boosts are fraudulent activities, and there is a trail of such admissions.

Ferr
11-07-2012, 04:52 AM
At 01.00 hours amsterdam time tonight i will be at zero allies, about 40 million overvaulted and uncollected level 10 money buildings (including the nanos). I do not know how long this will be as it is linked to my boycott. Attack and raid if you wish. Dont take all the buildings yourselves, keep some left for other, especially free, players. Also, i would appreciate your post on my wall supporting what we try to accomplish (no requirement of course). Also, if you could tell me how much battle points you received. i can use that info to check the boost system from another angle (probably to no avail but who knows). Save to say i will not retaliate in whatever form if i am ever back in the game.

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 05:30 AM
This is a very depressing thread Ferr. I wish it hadn't come to this. It didn't have to. THEY can't begin to understand what it means for you and PJ to drop your allies as you've done because they see no value in your past game, only in what you'll spend in the future. I have refrained from this but, WHEN you feel you can end your boycott please add me on your way back up. I look forward to that day. I hope that it will come.

MaximumFun
11-07-2012, 08:32 AM

"Its a bit like the USA these days, too many people want others to pay their way.

Countries can't survive very long that way, and neither will this game."

Truer words were never spoken.

Ferr
11-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Its done. I m at zero allies. See other thread

Thread closed.