PDA

View Full Version : Im not boycotting sh@#ttttt!!!

chbranch
11-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Just for the record. Good luck.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Good thing we boycott gree only.

Ace Ebb
11-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks for letting us know and wasting 2 minutes of my life responding to your stupid thread.

Rossco
11-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Well said. Just sit back crack open a beer and watch the big girls crying and rage quitting. QQ this is too funny.

chbranch
11-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Thanks for letting us know and wasting 2 minutes of my life responding to your stupid thread.

This boycott is stupid. How do you boycott something that doesn't include changes that benefit everyone!? Why don't you learn how to stand on your own two feet instead of kissing a$$ to the select few gold spenders who DO have a legitimate reason to be upset. Boycotting is not going to change anything. Stop being a sheep. How is that for 2 minutes.

Wdigeorge
11-05-2012, 03:30 PM
This boycott is stupid. How do you boycott something that doesn't include changes that benefit everyone!? Why don't you learn how to stand on your own two feet instead of kissing a$$ to the select few gold spenders who DO have a legitimate reason to be upset. Boycotting is not going to change anything. Stop being a sheep. How is that for 2 minutes.

You must not have read all the complaints from non gold players and low gold players too. The problems are numerous and affects EVERYONE, not just the top gold players. Do some more reading and understand the issues before you comment.

Insulting others by calling them sheep is not going to get you anywhere.

Wdigeorge
11-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Lol you noticed the butt kissing pussies too. Forums full of em. Sometimes when I read their posts I'm sick a little bit in my mouth. If the pirates scrubs are crying YOU should be HAPPY.

Your hatred for the pirates is obvious. So much so you're blinded by the numerous problems that you face too as a player. Who's the one that's butt hurt enough to have to come on here and troll on every post and disrupt legitimate conversations. Go back to the hole you came from.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Rossco, you seem to be angry or frustrated. Did anyone harm you in any way?

chbranch
11-05-2012, 03:42 PM
You must not have read all the complaints from non gold players and low gold players too. The problems are numerous and affects EVERYONE, not just the top gold players. Do some more reading and understand the issues before you comment.

Insulting others by calling them sheep is not going to get you anywhere.

And boycotting a game is? And there is some historical evidence that this has EVER worked!? Did I miss the 2008 boycott of Modern Warfare!? Where was the boycott for Android users when they didn't have a boss event? Where is the boycott for only IOS users having scratchers? Where was your soapbox then, oh yeah you were playing the boss event! Why don't you go back and read PJs original boycott letter and tell me I missed that! Boycott this game I play on Android, nah I'm good!

Rossco
11-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Says the Pirate scrub lol, I've seen what a low life POS you lot are and I'll man up and tell you what most people really think of scrubs like you lot, alright. I'm VERY HAPPY you lot are butthurt and crying like girls. Dude this is too funny.

Deal with it.

BTW I find it funnier than a funny thing that you've paid alot of money to be butthurt hahahaha.

chbranch
11-05-2012, 03:50 PM
I have no problem with this boycott. Ferr spends a gang of money on the auction events to not have "boost" item work, but I'm not going to boycott. For all you know they(GREE) can be working behind the scenes working on this right now and have been. But you know what's going to happen at the next auction event. Nothing. Because the person that didn't spend because Ferr and the other dude were 1 and 2 is going to spend now that they aren't there. The company will continue to make money and shell out events, because SOMEONE is going to continue to spend money to play this game.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Say george, i have an idea. During our negotiations with gree lets make sure that these guys will not receive the changes we accomplish. No leaderboards for them, no working boosts and massive hacking. ;). I am soooo tempted lol.

Hero of Time
11-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Just for the record. Good luck.

Thanks for supporting our cause.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tL6SxZ8e4TQ/ThKhbucFOKI/AAAAAAAAANk/alHqQ3xvDrg/s1600/thumbs-up.jpg

Rossco
11-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Say george, i have an idea. During our negotiations with gree lets make sure that these guys will not receive the changes we accomplish. No leaderboards for them, no working boosts and massive hacking. ;). I am soooo tempted lol.

Your still crying lol. My toy doesn't work boo-hoo. Seriously get-a-life.

http://cdn.smokingmeatforums.com/3/30/30154564_butthurt_report_form.jpeg

Wdigeorge
11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
It is your choice to boycott or not, no one is forcing you to do anything. We are all here on our own free will. I choose to do something rather than not. If it doesn't work, so be it, at least we tried. I do know we will put a dent in GREE's bottom line. They may not care but it is still tens of thousands of dollars per month and more.

We all each have to take on a cause. If you are not happy about the Andriod issues YOU should have spoken up and rally others to your cause. I would have supported that, but don't expect others to do the work for you. There is only so much time in a day and so many causes we can each take up and be the driving force behind it.

This boycott should include ALL the issues GREE had failed to correct. They should not launch an event if it is not on both android and iOS. We all should be on equal footing.

And boycotting a game is? And there is some historical evidence that this has EVER worked!? Did I miss the 2008 boycott of Modern Warfare!? Where was the boycott for Android users when they didn't have a boss event? Where is the boycott for only IOS users having scratchers? Where was your soapbox then, oh yeah you were playing the boss event! Why don't you go back and read PJs original boycott letter and tell me I missed that! Boycott this game I play on Android, nah I'm good!

Wdigeorge
11-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Your still crying lol. My toy doesn't work boo-hoo. Seriously get-a-life.

Seriously, look who's talking? You telling Ferr to get a life while he is working to help benefit all players. You are the one with no life and constantly whining. You resort to thread crap and trolling with ZERO positive contribution to the group. Get lost, loser.

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 04:03 PM
It is your choice to boycott or not, no one is forcing you to do anything. We are all here on our own free will. I choose to do something rather than not. If it doesn't work, so be it, at least we tried. I do know we will put a dent in GREE's bottom line. They may not care but it is still tens of thousands of dollars per month and more.

We all each have to take on a cause. If you are not happy about the Andriod issues YOU should have spoken up and rally others to your cause. I would have supported that, but don't expect others to do the work for you. There is only so much time in a day and so many causes we can each take up and be the driving force behind it.

This boycott should include ALL the issues GREE had failed to correct. They should not launch an event if it is not on both android and iOS. We all should be on equal footing.

George, very well said and thank you, I have chosen to boycott and it's my choice

Rossco
11-05-2012, 04:03 PM

Lol you are delusional George. Your ego is writing cheques it can't cash. I get it though, Gree doesn't love you and now your butthurt.

Rossco
11-05-2012, 04:04 PM
George, very well said and thank you, I have chosen to boycott and it's my choice

I was just sick a little bit in my mouth when I read your comment.

chbranch
11-05-2012, 04:25 PM

As I am new to MW(been playing a few months), my Android fight for Crime City has been well documented in the forum over there. Persistent PMs to CCM, CJ54, the ER guy, support, or whoever, plus consistent reminder threads to all about the unfairness of the game if you are on Android, etc. And you what the funny thing that happened, we got a thread created by CCM to voice our Android concerns without a boycott. Then a boss event showed up, then during a problem with the boss event CJ54(he's normally IOS) showed up to help Android users on a Saturday night. Was that all me, no way. People responded however to the issues for android users, as they wanted. Did I do my part, Hell ya. So to response to you, "Been there, done that, still doing!"

Товарищ
11-05-2012, 04:31 PM
@chbranch
@Rossco

Here's my thread about Android issues: [Android]Товарищ joins the boycot (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41501)
Furthermore, I'm a free player, yet I still have lots of dissatisfaction against GREE!
Check out my thread and chime in with some feedback! Or better yet, make your own thread!

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 04:34 PM
I was just sick a little bit in my mouth when I read your comment.

Best you go to the doctor and have some medication to solve your sickly mouth, we won't like to see you been sick or unable to speak, speechless coz you're are as important as anyone ere in keeping the boycotting thread very much alive.

Cheers mate, please take care of your sickly mouth and get well soon

Wdigeorge
11-05-2012, 04:36 PM
As I am new to MW(been playing a few months), my Android fight for Crime City has been well documented in the forum over there. Persistent PMs to CCM, CJ54, the ER guy, support, or whoever, plus consistent reminder threads to all about the unfairness of the game if you are on Android, etc. And you what the funny thing that happened, we got a thread created by CCM to voice our Android concerns without a boycott. Then a boss event showed up, then during a problem with the boss event CJ54(he's normally IOS) showed up to help Android users on a Saturday night. Was that all me, no way. People responded however to the issues for android users, as they wanted. Did I do my part, Hell ya. So to response to you, "Been there, done that, still doing!"

You played for a few months, I have been playing for a year, like many others here. We have tried everything through the normal channels and done everything you had mentioned and more, Some promises were made, not followed through. Old problems remain unresolved, new problems arise every day.

If you're still doing, then why not do some more? I don't dismiss your efforts but don't think them bringing the game to Android is for your benefit or the result of your requests. The bottom line is money. They do it because it is a other segment of the mobile devices where they can make money.

As for CJ helping out, he's always been one of the better guys at GREE. But he is limited to what he can do. I am willing to bet we have at least 10x or 100x more reports of issues in MW to GREE than your Android issues but still without resolution. It gets old.

Xjarhead
11-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Ferr, Pj one more item to add to list, institute an age minimum requirement......Meant to include rossco quote from earlier

Speed ump
11-05-2012, 05:45 PM
I suggest that no one acknowledge anyone who is posting hateful messages, better to act as if nothing was ever said, just like the spams we used to get here. They're easy to spot, so just move on to the next valid post.

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:42 PM

Ouch, Ferr, you should know how to punch. :D

I think Greedy is already working on that, it is called selective tampering, I was given the casualty glitch against me 2 months ago: i lost 2 to 3 units even when attacked dead bases who attack/defense were 1/10 of mine.

chbranch
11-05-2012, 09:25 PM
You played for a few months, I have been playing for a year, like many others here. We have tried everything through the normal channels and done everything you had mentioned and more, Some promises were made, not followed through. Old problems remain unresolved, new problems arise every day.

If you're still doing, then why not do some more? I don't dismiss your efforts but don't think them bringing the game to Android is for your benefit or the result of your requests. The bottom line is money. They do it because it is a other segment of the mobile devices where they can make money.

As for CJ helping out, he's always been one of the better guys at GREE. But he is limited to what he can do. I am willing to bet we have at least 10x or 100x more reports of issues in MW to GREE than your Android issues but still without resolution. It gets old.

You have time in MW, my time has been in CC. Problems arise and remain in all video games. Of course bringing content over to android platforms is all about money. But android doesn't exist in KA or MQ. Not mentioned in the original boycott either.

CJ is a good guy and I'm glad he has brought his customer service skills over to the android platform more frequently.

I don't spend heaps of gold on auction events, but if I did I would be upset about an item that was supposed to work but it's invisible, blah, blah, blah. IMO, only original valid argument.

I don't care about a leaderboard. Been burned twice in the past when I thought I made top whatever, had more pvp victories, still didn't receive prize and leaderboard would have been evidence of that. Obviously, they don't want to supply one for their own reasons. Its their game. BTW, some individuals didn't fully play the last pvp event in CC because of that. Winner had over 20k pvp victories with no leaderboard, anyway. +10k more than the last one. Get my point.

And cheaters and hackers will never ever be stamped outta any console, mobile, PC, real life game. People strive for ways to cheat, you will never get rid of them.

You can boycott. I'm not asking people not to boycott. I'm going to play. Good luck.