PDA

View Full Version : MadMan joins the boycott

MadManDK
11-05-2012, 12:41 AM
"I'm going slightly mad", not because I have big issues with the game myself (I actually enjoy it), but hearing about the problems in the game, seeing how my sisters and brothers in arms are suffering and most importantly seeing (and feeling) the ignorance of Gree. I will therefore join the boycott.

For me this means no use of gold, no purchase of gold and I wont attack or raid anyone for a week.

Be strong and join, we stand and fight together.

Harry Tuttle
11-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Thank you MadMan

Hero of Time
11-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Won't attack anyone for a week? How about a month? That's real boycotting right there. Wait what am I saying? I'm against the boycott I shouldn't be giving the boycotters ideas on what to do for the boycott!

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Awesome, i am filled up with joy with these many people joining for this good cause!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 03:34 AM
Well, J, I think the idea is that we commit to a week at first and see what happens. If nothing has changed in that week then we extend it.
Edit: that wasn't @Jeffrey, but the other J :)

MadManDK
11-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Do not look at the week as the length of the boycott, but as an expectation of when change should happen. I, and probably others, are willing to go for more than a week (some even for ever), so put down the virtual weapons and join, if you feel like it.

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Do not look at the week as the length of they boycott, but as a expectation of when change should happen. I and probably others are willing to go for more than a week (some even for ever), so put down the virtual weapons and join, if you feel like it.

Yep, no issue on the boycotting duration, current busy with HAY DAY, no war, peace, planting and harvesting pea and corn, also busy with the pig, chicken, cow and sheep.....pretty busy and enjoyable been a farmer

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
"I'm going slightly mad", not because I have big issues with the game myself (I actually enjoy it), but hearing about the problems in the game, seeing how my sisters and brothers in arms are suffering and most importantly seeing (and feeling) the ignorance of Gree. I will therefore join the boycott.

For me this means no use of gold, no purchase of gold and I wont attack or raid anyone for a week.

Be strong and join, we stand and fight together.
This binds us....

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Together we stand divided we fall.

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:34 AM
Why are you mad, madman? Are you sick of broken promises? Week 2!

MadManDK
11-12-2012, 05:05 AM
Why are you mad, madman? Are you sick of broken promises? Week 2!

To say the least, plenty of promises, but no action (at least not visible). Words are cheap, and so on and so on...