PDA

View Full Version : Here's an idea.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 08:33 PM
If you are too addicted to the game to quit, why not start a new character?

You can have a great deal of fun and spend no money as a level 1 player.

You can start slow, play slow, bide your time and see what happens with the boycott.

And, you can do it for FREE.

So, just suspend your HLP, and have a good time starting over for FREE.

Dry
11-04-2012, 08:41 PM
You need to get a ban by the admins ,, this is a good idea ?,

Speed ump
11-04-2012, 08:42 PM
This is a great idea guys. With the experience you should have gained in the higher levels, you should be able to have a lot of fun with the newbies who have no idea. I usualy have several games going at any time, and i have a good laugh at the ones trying to give me advice on how to play and strategy.

Dry
11-04-2012, 08:43 PM
First you said to boycott even for free players , now you say to go and play free ,,
You said it's ur last post ,, on ur 3 last posts ,
You killin me man , !

Speed ump
11-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Dry, please read what was posted. You dont seem to be understanding what is being said, or dont want to, which seems more likely from your past posts.

Romaro
11-04-2012, 11:01 PM
If you are too addicted to the game to quit, why not start a new character?

You can have a great deal of fun and spend no money as a level 1 player.

You can start slow, play slow, bide your time and see what happens with the boycott.

And, you can do it for FREE.

So, just suspend your HLP, and have a good time starting over for FREE.

Good idea for anyone who has another device, I do that a week ago and still lv 1, wait n see what happen next, while looking the data for Mav's data sheet

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Zombiewood tops Android Games of the Week

http://www.androidapps.com/games/articles/12925-zombiewood-tops-android-games-of-the-week

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Pirate didler u suk

Wdigeorge
11-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Pirate didler u suk

If you have a problem with pirate justice take it up in a PM, stop trolling every freaking post he makes and take things off topic.

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Really is it me I think he and his rants are bumping any other topics off the forum and really what can you do send something to the creators of this game oh no what are they going to do boycott me. **** u suck

Ryans67
11-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Really is it me I think he and his rants are bumping any other topics off the forum and really what can you do send something to the creators of this game oh no what are they going to do boycott me. **** u suck

Sure wish the forum had an age requirement.

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:55 PM
This forum should but your probably only 18 so careful what u wish for have you even tasted a beer other then what your daddy lets you try.

Dr. Dengus
11-05-2012, 12:49 AM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/never_7f2fae_212781.jpg

LeBarticus
11-05-2012, 01:31 AM
This forum should but your probably only 18 so careful what u wish for have you even tasted a beer other then what your daddy lets you try.

May be a cliche response, but get a life. Seriously? You think you're cool? Beer? Grow up.

LeBarticus
11-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Bad grammar and incorrect spelling ESPECIALLY when it comes to your and you're generally indicates poor education and young age.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Boring........

dledour
11-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Please don't go off topic here... It's a great idea to start a 2nd game and play for free. Gree only wants your money, they are not interested in refunding gold for trinkets that don't work, or bugs they can't or won't fix, or non casualty glitch players. Help support the gold boycott. Remember... If you play for free or bought gold in the past, YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER!

Товарищ
11-05-2012, 05:49 AM
Please don't go off topic here... It's a great idea to start a 2nd game and play for free. Gree only wants your money, they are not interested in refunding gold for trinkets that don't work, or bugs they can't or won't fix, or non casualty glitch players. Help support the gold boycott. Remember... If you play for free or bought gold in the past, YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER!
The problems faced in MW are quite trivial from a programming standpoint.
The fact that the programmers don't fix is either because they are way too few, or extremely incompetent.
If the latter one, then it can't be said >programmers< work at GREE, more like amateurs.
In any case something is SERIOUSLY wrong with management!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 05:53 AM
It might simply be said, that the issues linger because a certain entity doesn't care about its customers, only the customers' money.
The problems faced in MW are quite trivial from a programming standpoint.The fact that the programmers don't fix is either because they are way too few, or extremely incompetent.If the latter one, then it can't be said >programmers< work at GREE, more like amateurs.In any case something is SERIOUSLY wrong with management!

Vballmadam
11-05-2012, 05:57 AM
It might simply be said, that the issues linger because a certain entity doesn't care about its customers, only the customers' money.

PJ woke up and found you missing from my ally list. Hope to have you back soon! I miss you already!