PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Thread..!!

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 05:07 PM
CCMark wanted everyone to stop spamming the forum, so let start a one thread for everyone to post. Starting from here...

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Great another boycott thread. Just what we needed.

Dry
11-04-2012, 05:11 PM
For god sake !!!!!you all need to get a good ****ing ban !!!!!

Ferr
11-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Gambit, i love you for this lol

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 05:15 PM
The point of all those threads was to make a point. All in one is easier to ignore. What they truly won't ignore is the sales number, which I hope those 50 posters who voted will affect in game. Which was the true beauty of that thread madness-awareness. Mission accompished, next step, as Thunder Child recommends-take it to the game!

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Gambit, i love you for this lol We always love you Ferr... Just spread the word to everybody or try to steal there crates... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41271-Unofficial-winners-list-of-Cosmonaut-amp-Shipping-Event..!&referrerid=47800

Ferr
11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
For god sake !!!!!you all need to get a good ****ing ban !!!!!
Well that would actually lead to an imminent boycot by sheer force. I support you on this!

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Guys we should take their money and dump it in the river!

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 05:26 PM
How about we burn it in a large fire?

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 05:28 PM
How about we burn it in a large fire?

And the MW T-Shirts too.

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 05:30 PM
And the MW T-Shirts too.
I never got one. I feel left out. Did you get one Hero?

Ferr
11-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Guys, next week i will deepen the boycott. I will not compete in auction and for you guys i will drop my allies to below 10 and you all can raid my nanos which i will not collect.

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
I never got one. I feel left out. Did you get one Hero?

Nope. And I don't want one either.

bigflan
11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Guys, next week i will deepen the boycott. I will not compete in auction and for you guys i will drop my allies to below 10 and you all can raid my nanos which i will not collect.

How is someone supposed to beat you with 10 allies

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 05:35 PM

Hey Ferr don't do that...We need you to steal crates to those elite players like in 100k A/D or higher. Your the only one who can beat them. You know what i mean...

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 05:39 PM

Oh, that is very generous of you, Ferr, please post when you collect. I always want to know how much I would get if I raid a level x nano. :D

I will definitely not participate in the up coming auction events, and will join the boycott after I get my colonel rank with about 50K BP to go, the colonel rank will give me a nice > 20k A/D boost to fend off the freeloaders. :)

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Stop spuming guys...we use only one thread for boycott. CCMark will remove or stop all spum boycott thread...

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Guys, next week i will deepen the boycott. I will not compete in auction and for you guys i will drop my allies to below 10 and you all can raid my nanos which i will not collect.Ferr, why drop the allies?Gree won't do anything, but so what?We lose nothing, Gree loses everything. I suggest to you that boycott means, do nothing. That's what I'm doing. Stop doing any in game action, even logging into the game. Boycott, just stop. That's what I'll be doing. The next action I take will be to delete the ame forever. We spent a few dollars, euros, who cares?It's gone, but Gree will never get so much as a penny from me.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 07:49 PM
You guys don't get it. The game sucks. There is no real colonel rank. No one has a real army. The game s just a scam. Just stop doing anything. Boycott means boycott, not pursue some nonsensical non-existent fake colonel rank.
Oh, that is very generous of you, Ferr, please post when you collect. I always want to know how much I would get if I raid a level x nano. :DI will definitely not participate in the up coming auction events, and will join the boycott after I get my colonel rank with about 50K BP to go, the colonel rank will give me a nice > 20k A/D boost to fend off the freeloaders. :)

Dry
11-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Jp ,, so if this is what you think ,, why you still here ?

Gambit12
11-05-2012, 06:36 PM
C'mon guys...Don't open anymore thread about boycott topic. If you wanna say something post it here...

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Okay, Gambit12, i am filled up with joy with these many people joining for this good cause!

Procyon
11-06-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm a little delayed in posting but I've joined starting last Sunday. Posting here to follow CCMs guidelines.

I'm a light gold spender. To date, I've only used gold for the Composites Factory, one set of crates and occasionally to help with the events. My pace of play is slower than most, some due to getting my stats where I want them to be and some due to the time I have to commit to the game.

Because of this, most of the issues that people have listed haven't impacted me...yet. Yeh, I don't always get splash screens, support actually has been fairly good for me but at times it takes sending a reminder or two to get the resolution, I had one potential hacker hit me, but overall I haven't seen many of the issues first hand.

But I suppose that's the operative word - yet. As Johnny R said in his thread and others have commented, whether you're a free player, big gold buyer, high level, low level, etc., the issues impact the overall game and could get to all of us at some point. The other thing is, whether it impacts me or not, I've read what's happened to others in this forum. I take this somewhat personally since many of these same people are the ones who helped me learn strategy, how to get more enjoyment out of the game and have given me more than a few laughs. Although there seems to be many instances, what happened to Ferr is atrocious.

I do agree with AO that communication is the key, whether there's a boycott or not. But this has to start somehwere. A whisper to a scream.

So, I've thrown my hat in the ring. I've been sitting on an iTunes card to purchase some gold to help me through the last event or for any sales that come up, but just to make sure I don't backslide I used it to donate to the Red Cross. With what's happened on the US East coast they need it more than I or Gree do.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm a little delayed in posting but I've joined starting last Sunday. Posting here to follow CCMs guidelines.

I'm a light gold spender. To date, I've only used gold for the Composites Factory, one set of crates and occasionally to help with the events. My pace of play is slower than most, some due to getting my stats where I want them to be and some due to the time I have to commit to the game.

Because of this, most of the issues that people have listed haven't impacted me...yet. Yeh, I don't always get splash screens, support actually has been fairly good for me but at times it takes sending a reminder or two to get the resolution, I had one potential hacker hit me, but overall I haven't seen many of the issues first hand.

But I suppose that's the operative word - yet. As Johnny R said in his thread and others have commented, whether you're a free player, big gold buyer, high level, low level, etc., the issues impact the overall game and could get to all of us at some point. The other thing is, whether it impacts me or not, I've read what's happened to others in this forum. I take this somewhat personally since many of these same people are the ones who helped me learn strategy, how to get more enjoyment out of the game and have given me more than a few laughs. Although there seems to be many instances, what happened to Ferr is atrocious.

I do agree with AO that communication is the key, whether there's a boycott or not. But this has to start somehwere. A whisper to a scream.

So, I've thrown my hat in the ring. I've been sitting on an iTunes card to purchase some gold to help me through the last event or for any sales that come up, but just to make sure I don't backslide I used it to donate to the Red Cross. With what's happened on the US East coast they need it more than I or Gree do.
Ty procyon. Heartwarming to read your support.

Procyon
11-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Absolutely, Ferr. Hopefully it helps some.

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 04:08 PM
The "king of the forum" Superman Mcdoc & "princess of the forum" HelloKitty haven't showed up yet in awhile now. I wonder what they thought about this bazaar boycott going on. I hope they'll show up anytime soon to say something about what's going on right now...

Capt Dan DevGru
11-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the thread gambit!

Gilgamesh
11-06-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm a little delayed in posting but I've joined starting last Sunday. Posting here to follow CCMs guidelines.I'm a light gold spender. To date, I've only used gold for the Composites Factory, one set of crates and occasionally to help with the events. My pace of play is slower than most, some due to getting my stats where I want them to be and some due to the time I have to commit to the game. Because of this, most of the issues that people have listed haven't impacted me...yet. Yeh, I don't always get splash screens, support actually has been fairly good for me but at times it takes sending a reminder or two to get the resolution, I had one potential hacker hit me, but overall I haven't seen many of the issues first hand.But I suppose that's the operative word - yet. As Johnny R said in his thread and others have commented, whether you're a free player, big gold buyer, high level, low level, etc., the issues impact the overall game and could get to all of us at some point. The other thing is, whether it impacts me or not, I've read what's happened to others in this forum. I take this somewhat personally since many of these same people are the ones who helped me learn strategy, how to get more enjoyment out of the game and have given me more than a few laughs. Although there seems to be many instances, what happened to Ferr is atrocious.I do agree with AO that communication is the key, whether there's a boycott or not. But this has to start somehwere. A whisper to a scream.So, I've thrown my hat in the ring. I've been sitting on an iTunes card to purchase some gold to help me through the last event or for any sales that come up, but just to make sure I don't backslide I used it to donate to the Red Cross. With what's happened on the US East coast they need it more than I or Gree do.Wow, I usually don't reply with a quote, but that is the best boycott post I have read. You said it all brother, you said it all.

LeBarticus
11-06-2012, 10:35 PM
You guys don't get it. The game sucks. There is no real colonel rank. No one has a real army. The game s just a scam. Just stop doing anything. Boycott means boycott, not pursue some nonsensical non-existent fake colonel rank.

I've always thought of this. What's the point...? It's not like you can win, and I'm not in the race to spend the most money. You get in game cash to buy units to... Fight... Others? What do you get? W/L stats, more in game cash if you're lucky, and ****ty loot items. Raiding is scarce at my level, because everyone sucks. I want to finish my base, expansions, and defense buildings/decor, and if it's still heading downhill, I'm out. It's a slippery slope they're on... We might all join the hackers :-P

Maverick50727
11-06-2012, 11:12 PM
The point of all those threads was to make a point. All in one is easier to ignore. What they truly won't ignore is the sales number, which I hope those 50 posters who voted will affect in game. Which was the true beauty of that thread madness-awareness. Mission accompished, next step, as Thunder Child recommends-take it to the game!
Not true in my book. I would read a thread that stays at the top with 10000 views vs many smaller duplicate ones. I almost didn't read this one. I don't have time to read everything. Each has his own opinion so you might be right or wrong. But It is against forum guidelines to create duplicate threads so I will go with the rules myself. I've supported decorum in the forum movement for a long time.

Procyon
11-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks, Gilgamesh.

Gambit12
11-14-2012, 05:30 AM
This boycott thread keeps going & going until they fix our demand... Whose with me guys..??