PDA

View Full Version : CCM: Thoughts regarding boycott.

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 04:33 PM
We know this cannot be resolved quickly.

We know you try hard in keeping the forum engaged.

We know you are not the person responsible for the invisible boosts not working.

We know your job isn't to be superman.

...and we appreciate what you do.

But please, pass along the message to someone who has the power.

Because, it is wrong to give broken units.
And deny.
And ignore.
And continue doing so.

And because, we love this game.
And the people who play, many have become friends.

If this continues on like this...
It won't go on much further.

All of this comes about because we enjoy this game THAT much.
Tell those guys not to take it for granted.
The ones upstairs.

CAPT.GIN
11-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Yes I am eager to hear cc marks comments on our boycotting...

bigflan
11-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I think changes need to be made but it's the high up guys doing this

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Very good johnny....

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
You should know I don't normally respond to posts asking for me to respond. I'll make an exception this time.

I have no stance one way or another on the boycott. How could I? I'm your advocate to GREE, but I'm also GREE's advocate to you.

I will continue to make sure the discussion on the forums conforms to the rules and spirit of the forum, and I will continue to report on this issue to GREE as I do with every issue that is presented on the forums.

I'd like to ask that you please confine yourselves to 1 thread per individual about this issue, or it becomes spam. If this gets out of hand I will have to create a single boycott thread and ask that all discussion of the boycott takes place there.

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks Ferr.

If one wins, we all win.

Good luck in your endeavors. Glad to see your drive goes so far as to sacrifice the next prize. I hope it doesn't come to that, for yours and our sake.

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 04:46 PM
You should know I don't normally respond to posts asking for me to respond. I'll make an exception this time.

I have no stance one way or another on the boycott. How could I? I'm your advocate to GREE, but I'm also GREE's advocate to you.

I will continue to make sure the discussion on the forums conforms to the rules and spirit of the forum, and I will continue to report on this issue to GREE as I do with every issue that is presented on the forums.

I'd like to ask that you please confine yourselves to 1 thread per individual about this issue, or it becomes spam. If this gets out of hand I will have to create a single boycott thread and ask that all discussion of the boycott takes place there.

Thanks for the reply, CCM, and I do know you don't make this a practice.

Regarding the boycotts-really, it's not opinions that are needed, but simple, authoratative sentences giving an idea of what is going on.

A simple dialog will do. Maybe you can start a thread.

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the reply, CCM, and I do know you don't make this a practice.

Regarding the boycotts-really, it's not opinions that are needed, but simple, authoratative sentences giving an idea of what is going on.

A simple dialog will do. Maybe you can start a thread.

Right now I don't have any information to contribute that would cause me to start a thread. Once I have something to offer I'll make sure everyone knows.

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Gathering info from us to send GREE would be a great start. I'm sure any sort of action taken in that sort of direction will be quite welcome here.

Thanks again, keep on keepin' on.

Alaska Ken
11-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Right now I don't have any information to contribute that would cause me to start a thread. Once I have something to offer I'll make sure everyone knows.

CCM, do you think we have a legitimate complaints?
Can someone with 2 cement factory, and 2 navel research centers be anything but a hacker?
Do you think the boosts should be visible?
Do you think the leaderboards should be posted?
Yes, I'm asking for your opinion on some of this.
Thank You in advance for your response.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Ccm you must have opinions on this. You have, in you own free time, checked wether the boosts work again bosses. Agreed, you were pushed to do this but you did it anyways. It must have been awful when you found out we were right about the boost not working. Further, you did produce leaderboards manually once. You did this because you must have been of the opinion that this was a legitimate demand as well. You cant keep players in the dark....

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
My personal beliefs can't be brought out in situations like this. You all, as players, have many valid concerns. Do I agree with everything you say? Probably not. Am I going to dismiss anything in my reports? Not at all.

I didn't do my testing because I was forced into it. I tested things because I was concerned that there was a mistake and I wanted to get to the bottom of it. Can someone have those buildings and not be a hacker? Possibly, I can't say for sure. I'd have to investigate it, and I unfortunately can't do that kind of thing right now.

I'm backed up on a lot of stuff right now, so doing more testing just isn't an option. I have events to run, shirts to mail out, prizes to pull from data tables and send to players, as well as all of the other stuff that I have to do day-to-day that you all aren't privy to.

All I can say is that your concerns are always a high priority to me, and that I'll continue my work on your behalf as long as I'm here. I'm not going to take a stance one way or the other because that would be a serious conflict and wouldn't do any good for anyone.

Mad
11-04-2012, 05:37 PM
My personal beliefs can't be brought out in situations like this. You all, as players, have many valid concerns. Do I agree with everything you say? Probably not. Am I going to dismiss anything in my reports? Not at all.

I didn't do my testing because I was forced into it. I tested things because I was concerned that there was a mistake and I wanted to get to the bottom of it. Can someone have those buildings and not be a hacker? Possibly, I can't say for sure. I'd have to investigate it, and I unfortunately can't do that kind of thing right now.

I'm backed up on a lot of stuff right now, so doing more testing just isn't an option. I have events to run, shirts to mail out, prizes to pull from data tables and send to players, as well as all of the other stuff that I have to do day-to-day that you all aren't privy to.

All I can say is that your concerns are always a high priority to me, and that I'll continue my work on your behalf as long as I'm here. I'm not going to take a stance one way or the other because that would be a serious conflict and wouldn't do any good for anyone.

Thanks for your response. Communications always help. But with everything going on please don't overlook some of the concerns of the Free to medium gold spenders. I think it is easy for these legitimate concerns to get lost in the shuffle.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 05:39 PM

Ok...... Well, your report will have an interesting boycot chapter for your boss (not chris). Its all we can ask you to do indeed. I hope theybdont shoot the messager ;)

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 05:41 PM
We know this cannot be resolved quickly.

We know you try hard in keeping the forum engaged.

We know you are not the person responsible for the invisible boosts not working.

We know your job isn't to be superman.

...and we appreciate what you do.

But please, pass along the message to someone who has the power.

Because, it is wrong to give broken units.
And deny.
And ignore.
And continue doing so.

And because, we love this game.
And the people who play, many have become friends.

If this continues on like this...
It won't go on much further.

All of this comes about because we enjoy this game THAT much.
Tell those guys not to take it for granted.
The ones upstairs.

Yip, that is the real cause, and it is nothing personal.

Johnny, thanks for the clarification. ;)

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Ok...... Well, your report will have an interesting boycot chapter for your boss (not chris). Its all we can ask you to do indeed. I hope theybdont shoot the messager ;)

I'm kind of having a chuckle over the Chris thing. I don't know where that got started, but it's really funny.

CAPT.GIN
11-04-2012, 05:45 PM

Cc mark... Always caring about all of us, thank you for that... I just wish your bosses all felt the same way you do...

Ferr
11-04-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm kind of having a chuckle over the Chris thing. I don't know where that got started, but it's really funny.
Before you know it he gets promoted because of this ;)

Alaska Ken
11-04-2012, 06:13 PM
My personal beliefs can't be brought out in situations like this. You all, as players, have many valid concerns. Do I agree with everything you say? Probably not. Am I going to dismiss anything in my reports? Not at all.I didn't do my testing because I was forced into it. I tested things because I was concerned that there was a mistake and I wanted to get to the bottom of it. Can someone have those buildings and not be a hacker? Possibly, I can't say for sure. I'd have to investigate it, and I unfortunately can't do that kind of thing right now.I'm backed up on a lot of stuff right now, so doing more testing just isn't an option. I have events to run, shirts to mail out, prizes to pull from data tables and send to players, as well as all of the other stuff that I have to do day-to-day that you all aren't privy to.All I can say is that your concerns are always a high priority to me, and that I'll continue my work on your behalf as long as I'm here. I'm not going to take a stance one way or the other because that would be a serious conflict and wouldn't do any good for anyone.

Thank you CCM for passing this up the chain of command. 
Is it possible, and don't take this wrong, to have someone with the power to make changes come on this forum to address some of our concerns?
Maybe a question and answer chat?
We know you do what you can, but as you have stated, your power is limited.
Thank you

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Words, more empty words. Words accomplish nothing but delays and stonewalling. Boycotts get action. We've made our point. This s my last post for the next 7 days. It'll probably be my last post. If you can't see what's happening, too bad. You're all being played, again. Like a lovers quarrel, kiss and make up. You're not being taken seriously. More bullying and threats. From this point forward, I'll be lurking in silence. I've had my say, and just as I'm boycotting the game, I'm boycotting this forum.

Dry
11-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Finely ,, yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Speed ump
11-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Flan, who cares who started or organized this. Yes, several us higher spenders lit the fuse, but its how most here have felt for a very long time. Tou should know this from reading all the posts here. You could have organized and begun things if you had wished to. I really dont care who began things, its a great thing that someone did, and that others are joining in. My word dosnt count any more or less than yours. We are all customers, and we would all like to recieve what any customer should expect to recieve. In the end, if we are happy and satisfied customers, gree makes more money. I just dont believe the ones in charge understand this, and how it would benefit them to pay attention to, and implement changes. Even though the pirates fight the other players in the game, many of those same players ahve joined all of us in this. Also, keep in mind ferr is an integral part of this, and he is not a pirate. The battles and games i play in the game, i keep seperate from the real world. Remember that mark is not the one in a position to decide on the changes we want, he is the voice gree uses to give us whatever communications they wish with us, and who reports things back to those people. State your points and make them towards the company, and not directed at an individual. It would be like yelling at the bus driver over the cost of the bus ride.

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Words, more empty words. Words accomplish nothing but delays and stonewalling. Boycotts get action. We've made our point. This s my last post for the next 7 days. It'll probably be my last post. If you can't see what's happening, too bad. You're all being played, again. Like a lovers quarrel, kiss and make up. You're not being taken seriously. More bullying and threats. From this point forward, I'll be lurking in silence. I've had my say, and just as I'm boycotting the game, I'm boycotting this forum.

It's a pretty hard stretch to get any bullying or threats from what I've said today.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Mark, we are not bullying Gree with the boycott, if we were bullying, we would go to your San Francisco office and demand ransom. We are simply doing the Martin Luther King Jr. or that Indian dude, Ghendi peaceful protest way after all our friendly suggestions have ignored by the blind eyes. :rolleyes:

If you threat to tamper with our game accounts, now that is real bully.

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Your gay all cry babies

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 11:03 PM
And you our friendly newbie need to go back to k12 school, learn your grammar first before you chime in.