PDA

View Full Version : Something else fixed

Hivesy
11-04-2012, 04:04 PM
On the last update not only did they fix the boss events for high level players but they also seem to have fixed the bug that made the game crash when you viewed your inventory units on an iPad.

I seem to be able to see my new invisible bear lookalike rare units up close and personal, mighty pretty.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:06 PM
On the last update not only did they fix the boss events for high level players but they also seem to have fixed the bug that made the game crash when you viewed your inventory units on an iPad.

I seem to be able to see my new invisible bear lookalike rare units up close and personal, mighty pretty.
Yep, and now prey the boost will ever work

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 04:09 PM

They only fix Lv 101 to 150 but not Lv 151 or higher...

Guderian40
11-05-2012, 01:28 PM

Hivesy, they haven't fixed the general non-triggering of bosses for several players like me yet. This boss (like all the others before) could only be triggered with 2 days delay for many players. The collect 10 and auction events were never working, I got 0 boxes. About 15 tickets, "we are looking into it" or no response. Even compared to "low cost" apps the customer service is poor to not existing.