PDA

View Full Version : Ferr boycots upcoming auction event

Ferr
11-04-2012, 03:26 PM
For those who think this boycott is just a one week joke i can tell you it is not. I will not compete in next auction event for the nr one position. I hate this as i had vowed to myself to get the main prize all the time, whatever the cost. I must conclude however that if gree cant even give us game transparancy such as leaderboards and visible working boosts there is no chance they get this game under control again.
Yours,

Hivesy
11-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Now you're talking, this will have an effect

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Ferr, you have a mission in MW: "Search & Destroy those crates!" You have to look for those from top #3 to 50 who is going for this leaderboard & steal there crates. Just check this link... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41271-Unofficial-winners-list-of-Cosmonaut-amp-Shipping-Event..!&referrerid=47800

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 04:20 PM
For those who think this boycott is just a one week joke i can tell you it is not. I will not compete in next auction event for the nr one position. I hate this as i had vowed to myself to get the main prize all the time, whatever the cost. I must conclude however that if gree cant even give us game transparancy such as leaderboards and visible working boosts there is no chance they get this game under control again.
Yours,

Ferr, you're making multiple posts about the same thing and coming close to spamming. I'm asking you to please confine this to one thread.

Thanks