PDA

View Full Version : Flan's not boycotting

bigflan
11-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Thank you guys for boycotting I know now I have a chance at winning an event now. I'm going for the mission event wish me luck guys.

bigflan
11-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Okay I'm not doing the forum event but I will get my 250 prize for the leader board event

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 08:13 AM
The last man standing will be the only man standing.

Playing by yourself will be great fun.

You enjoy yourself.

Ryans67
11-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Okay I'm not doing the forum event but I will get my 250 prize for the leader board event

No you won't....

bigflan
11-04-2012, 08:19 AM
No you won't.... who is going to stop me

bigflan
11-04-2012, 08:19 AM
The last man standing will be the only man standing.

Playing by yourself will be great fun.

You enjoy yourself.Enjoy boycotting while you watch me win free stuff

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 08:22 AM
You care, I don't.

If I hadn't been asked to boycott, I would have quit.

Believe it or not, I'm only here to see if I can help my friends.

If that fails, I'm outta here.

You can win 100 prizes, it won't affect my world.

I wish you and everyone well.

Enjoy boycotting while you watch me win free stuff

bigflan
11-04-2012, 08:25 AM
You care, I don't.

I know you care about this game

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 08:31 AM
You care, I don't.

What you wanted to win so badly we've won time and time over and over, it does not mean anything to us anymore, we could continue playing with our little golden army BUT we have choose to boycott for changes. For you, go ahead and enjoy yourself, it' your choice, cheers

asdfg12345
11-04-2012, 08:32 AM
flan has to get his share of attention lol

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 08:35 AM

I cannot WAIT to see your name on the leaderboards for the next event. Has it ever been there in past events? Didn't notice, but I could have missed it. :p

What I'm curious to see are the names that do appear in the high numbers; those players should be contacted by the boycott organizers and ask them to join. The more big spender-players who participate, the greater the impact, IMO.

bigflan
11-04-2012, 08:38 AM
I cannot WAIT to see your name on the leaderboards for the next event. Has it ever been there in past events? Didn't notice, but I could have missed it. :p

What I'm curious to see are the names that do appear in the high numbers; those players should be contacted by the boycott organizers and ask them to join. The more big spender-players who participate, the greater the impact, IMO.

I would laugh to see me in the top 50

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 08:50 AM

Flan, no offense, I do hope to see your name on the no. 1 spot, and if ever you've in the no. 1 spot or Top 50, please snap a picture and post a thread so we could congratulate you, good luck and cheers mate

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 08:57 AM

I wouldn't. It would be nice to see players other than the big gold spenders in the top 50. The game needs to be more balanced overall. That's what makes it more fun, interesting, and challenging. I have no problem losing battles when I'm outmatched, but to be constantly attacked (more like bullied) by a player who is so much stronger than I is just stupid.

Do you know when the next event is going to start? I'm so curious to see how it's going to be this time..

bigflan
11-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Flan, no offense, I do hope to see your name on the no. 1 spot, and if ever you've in the no. 1 spot or Top 50, please snap a picture and post a thread so we could congratulate you, good luck and cheers mate

Thank you for the support I think that when people are boycotting why not grab the goodies when I might regret not doing so

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Thank you for the support I think that when people are boycotting why not grab the goodies when I might regret not doing so

Flan, everyone has the freedom to make their choices, we have made ours and it's time to honor our words, good luck and cheers mate

Ryans67
11-04-2012, 10:04 AM

Because not everyone is boycotting. Even if 50% boycott, you would still lose out to the other 50%.

bigflan
11-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Because not everyone is boycotting. Even if 50% boycott, you would still lose out to the other 50%. Sheer determination can hopefully get me my prize

Alaska Ken
11-04-2012, 10:53 AM
I cannot WAIT to see your name on the leaderboards for the next event. Has it ever been there in past events? Didn't notice, but I could have missed it. :pWhat I'm curious to see are the names that do appear in the high numbers; those players should be contacted by the boycott organizers and ask them to join. The more big spender-players who participate, the greater the impact, IMO. That is one of the things we are trying to accomplish, posted leaderboards.

Jhenry02
11-04-2012, 12:42 PM
What if Gree creates a 3000/3000 auction prize, will we keep our resolve? I hope so!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 12:51 PM
I can't speak for others, but I'm in this to the bitter or the sweet end.
What if Gree creates a 3000/3000 auction prize, will we keep our resolve? I hope so!

Agent Orange
11-04-2012, 12:55 PM

If you are at 100K A or D then that is 3% of your total or basically nothing and there are plenty of players at or much higher than that figure.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 01:21 PM

I would go for it. In a heartbeat. I don't abuse this game or pick on players much weaker than me, and I would try to get it fair and square..

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Here we go with more Flan stuff

bigflan
11-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Wow Lots are boycotting thanks guys this is a huge help to me

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:18 PM
I would go for it. In a heartbeat. I don't abuse this game or pick on players much weaker than me, and I would try to get it fair and square..
I guess, you have decided

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 04:30 PM
I guess, you have decided

To a hypothetical situation, yes I have. There is no event with a 3000 stat to play for at the moment. This is just an open discussion. No action has been taken. And this is what the forum is for; having discussions.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:35 PM
To a hypothetical situation, yes I have. There is no event with a 3000 stat to play for at the moment. This is just an open discussion. No action has been taken. And this is what the forum is for; having discussions.
Not So hypothetical as you may think. My echoleader has 3100 attack.

bigflan
11-04-2012, 04:37 PM
I want your echo leader I want it but I don't own law firms

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Not So hypothetical as you may think. My echoleader has 3100 attack.

I wouldn't know anything about that. Been a free player for months now, so I have no way of obtaining a unit like that anymore. Not until Gree decides to level the playing field for all players, which is going to happen on the 32nd of Nevuary.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:46 PM
I wouldn't know anything about that. Been a free player for months now, so I have no way of obtaining a unit like that anymore. Not until Gree decides to level the playing field for all players, which is going to happen on the 32nd of Nevuary.
Do i feel an understanding upcoming sm? ;)

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Do i feel an understanding upcoming sm? ;)

Lol...I already said in another post that I totally understand. Remember, I've been playing this game for a while now. I just think that any changes that get implemented in the game due to this boycott should benefit ALL players, and not just a select group. I've been both a gold and free player, so I have a little experience.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Lol...I already said in another post that I totally understand. Remember, I've been playing this game for a while now. I just think that any changes that get implemented in the game due to this boycott should benefit ALL players, and not just a select group. I've been both a gold and free player, so I have a little experience.
Looking at the demands they should serve both groups. Although its logical the paying players will be up front as they have cash to loose. And i never spoke for one group in the past nor do i do now. In fact one of the major problems in the long run is the structural inbalance of the game. The ones who know me, know about my views on this. A typical free players subject only. I am neutral in this game and tend to stay that way in order to fight for the common good. I do have a little experience in that.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 05:57 PM
thank you guys for boycotting i know now i have a chance at winning an event now. I'm going for the mission event wish me luck guys.

boooooooooooooooooooooooo!