PDA

View Full Version : George Joins the Boycott!!!

Wdigeorge
11-04-2012, 08:04 AM
I will not rehash the countless problems that have been brought up by myself and many others here on the forum. I think we have all beat it to death and then some with no real support and resolution by GREE.

As most of you know I am one of the major spenders/whales and a Pirate. I have not purchased any gold for almost two months and now I am going into a full Boycott in support of Pirate Justice, Ferr, and all of the MW players.

We deserve better. That's all I have to say.

George out!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Thank you my friend. We all deserve better. I can't speak for others, but I'm prepared not only to BOYCOTT, but eventually BANISH.

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Welcome back George, its been a while since your last post glad to see your support. Someday I would still like to get out to a firing range with you, I have a feeling I have a lot to learn from you.

Alaska Ken
11-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Thank you, George.

GRW
11-04-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm in ....in game name "lord"

Ferr
11-04-2012, 02:59 PM
I will not rehash the countless problems that have been brought up by myself and many others here on the forum. I think we have all beat it to death and then some with no real support and resolution by GREE.

As most of you know I am one of the major spenders/whales and a Pirate. I have not purchased any gold for almost two months and now I am going into a full Boycott in support of Pirate Justice, Ferr, and all of the MW players.

George out!
We are getting stronger......

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 03:58 PM

George out!

George, great to be on the same boat with you and many other great players, cheers to all

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:00 PM
And another strong ally!

The Uniter
11-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Ive been reading this forum for months and it appears many people are trying to get the same problems corrected. Good luck with your endeour.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 06:36 PM

Are you lord the pirate, it is about time you chime in. :D

With that crypted GRW name, how would we know, are you fishing for the next tasty little fruit fly

Fl@sh
11-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Are you lord the pirate, it is about time you chime in. :D

With that crypted GRW name, how would we know, are you fishing for the next tasty little fruit flyYes, some of us have known this to be lord for awhile. I do believe lord was the first report a problem with topping out battle points and getting a big fat nothing for an award. That's just one more issue...

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Thanks, Fl@sh, for a while I thought speedump's game name is lord, now, what is speedump's game name?

GRW
11-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Fl@sh..exactly right, 1 point short, also initial PVP winner and awarded, NOTHING, currently suffering from the "powderpuff" glitch..I attack and nobody loses any unit, even if you have stats 10 times lower. Waiting for Echo Leader for crate event, not hopeful, and yes jeffrey..i am lord the pirate!

Vballmadam
11-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Fl@sh..exactly right, 1 point short, also initial PVP winner and awarded, NOTHING, currently suffering from the "powderpuff" glitch..I attack and nobody loses any unit, even if you have stats 10 times lower. Waiting for Echo Leader for crate event, not hopeful, and yes jeffrey..i am lord the pirate!

Lord, I need an ally now that my friend PJ deleted his. Please consider!

Fl@sh
11-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Vball, a lot of players are dropping allies during the boycott. I'm sure you will be added again if the boycott is successful.

Vballmadam
11-05-2012, 07:46 AM
Vball, a lot of players are dropping allies during the boycott. I'm sure you will be added again if the boycott is successful.

What's the purpose of dropping allies...Fl@sh?

albeezy
11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
What's the purpose of dropping allies...Fl@sh?
I suspect they are all coming to get me! After all, JHenry called me the devil! LOL

Vballmadam
11-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Nahhh....Everyone loves you Beezy!

albeezy
11-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Nahhh....Everyone loves you Beezy!

Thanks VBALL! You are too kind!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 10:02 AM
We are dropping allies to prove to other players that we harbor no hostile intent.

Think of the wild west days, when the cowboys would check their guns with the bartender.

A wise man from the Netherlands suggested this tactic.

If we aren't attacking and/or playing, we don't need allies.

Its just another technique to express your dissatisfaction with a certain game's ineffective and malfunctioning game play.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 11:23 AM
We are dropping allies to prove to other players that we harbor no hostile intent.

Think of the wild west days, when the cowboys would check their guns with the bartender.

A wise man from the Netherlands suggested this tactic.

If we aren't attacking and/or playing, we don't need allies.

Its just another technique to express your dissatisfaction with a certain game's ineffective and malfunctioning game play.

Finally the dutch get credits

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Finally the dutch get credits

Yes, you must give credit where credit is owed. :)

GRW
11-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Vball...I would like to think that at the end of his something will have changed...I have more brains than that but at least I have drawn my line in the sand... The game is the game and at the risk of getting a reply from dry ( his avatar says everything... Small ears and large head like a 1930 zeppelin... Listens but doesn't hear.) I have achieved I think all I wish to....come on Forrest dry... Shoot me down with your inimitable sense of humour and you incisive take on the threads you post onto.... Jeez I got to stop taking cocoa mol with Sauvignon blanc!!!

Harry Tuttle
11-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Keep the faith

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:17 PM
When you guys are done with the boycott, don't forget to add me back at 879 645 987.

Copenhagen
11-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Count me in. Gold free.

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 11:22 PM
When you guys are done with the boycott, don't forget to add me back at 879 645 987.

Say the magic word

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-06-2012, 12:00 PM
I am Fivefingerpete and I approve this boycottThank you, 5. Stay thirsty, my friend. Steady mate, steady.