PDA

View Full Version : [Android]Товарищ joins the boycot

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 07:46 AM
To you GREE, even though I never gave you a penny, I would never even consider it with the inequality between the iOS and Android platforms.

I'd like to add a couple points that apply to us Androiders:

1. Improve the technical performance of the game!
I have to force-close once a day because buildings disappear! It's all over Google Play-store reviews!
I have to re-install it once/twice per month because the stored space grows from 100MB to 200 to 300 making the above mentioned issue more and more frequent!
This is called a memory leak.
Even though you improved performance somewhat lately, it's still often sluggish and laggy.
As for my phone, trust me when I say "it's enough..."

2. Make events pop up at exactly the same time for everyone, not 1-2 days later for Android, not 1-2 days later for certain (randomly?) singled-out unlucky individuals!

3. We need to see the battlepoints too, it's very good we get the rank-rewards (unit + VP), but they arrive silently and we have no way of knowing when.

4. We cannot click on units in our own inventory and get the properties screen up with the option to buy!
The only way is if the unit already exists in the standard units tab in the menu
OR
by clicking on the small unit icons in the attack results screen.
If we want to buy rank reward valor units (hardened marine, expert attack drone, etc.) the ONLY way is to attack/raid some one!

4. We want scratchers too.

5. Hooray for boss events arriving - good work!

Furthermore, I'd like to highlight points in other forumers' posts that capture issues I feel strongly for and were very well worded:

MW ID 146400220
Boycott Effective: 11-4-12

I have posted many threads in the past about my grievances with the game and Gree Support. I have been lied to by support management and cheated out of real money (no bonus gold when all criteria was met for purchase). PMed forum moderators to address the issue to only be completely ignored.

I will gladly join this boycott and will not buy gold. No Gree game will see in-game purchases until our issues are resolved. Here are the demands:

1. Make all boosts visible

2. Splash screens for all events and promotions be visible to all players. Not everyone uses forum and sometimes no one even knows when these events are occurring. Furthermore, Stop targeting specific accounts with splash screens to whom you feel are more prone to buy. Visibility to all players.

3. Leaderboard visible for all events at all times. The leaderboard must stay visible for the entire duration of an event and final leaderboard stay posted after the event ends. Stop freezing it to stimulate further spending.

4. In-game support people who understand the games and are willing to provide real solutions. No more scripted answers of "its being looked into" or "we don't see an issue". Those are not solutions, those are evasive, non-helpful answers. We wouldn't send tickets if there weren't a problem. We know the problems... Just fix them when a ticket is submitted.

5. Forum moderators who will not tolerate abusive language towards other players. Moderators that are willing to answer questions directed to them in threads. This "I will reply if i feel like it" is worthless. All of this PM me your issue, is nonsense garbage. If you weren't ashamed of your response, then you would make it visible to all. Be helpful!

6. Eliminate all hackers and acknowledge when hackers have been removed from game. Hackers have no rights so letting us players know when they have been dealt with is only fair to your true customers.

7. Provide new content for all players on a routine basis: new buildings, cash units, valor units, maps, mission goals, etc. New content and events should not always involve gold purchases....Stop it.

8. Remove "No causality glitch" players. Why should they get free indestructible armies when the rest us have to pay for it? They shouldn't. Don't tell us there is no glitch. We know it exists.

The demands have been stated. It is now up to Gree to make things right.

-BD

To show solidarity and to try to improve this game I join this boycott.

I would like to see new units with higher stats that everyone can have a chance of purchasing with money.

I would like to see all hackers eliminated from this game.

If we report someone, please respond back with they have been removed from the game or they are a legitimate player.

I would like screenshots before and during events so we know when an event begins, what the prize is and how long the event lasts.

I would like better customer service: Answers to all our tickets......employees to actually read our tickets so that we don't get generic answers that have nothing to do with our questions.

I would like to see Gree reward their awesome employees like CJ and A so that they won't quit.

I would like to see the Leaderboard events to be unfrozen the last hour so that not only can we watch the action but .....we will know where everyone finishes.

I would like to see that all boosts are working. We should visibly see a difference in stats or attacks etc.

I would like to see someone moderate the forums and hold people accountable to the rules.
.....Examples: trolls, vulgarity, not respecting each other and our opinions

By boycotting I declare for the next week I will not raid or attack anyone. I will not buy gold until I see some resolve with our issues.

Let's stand together to improve the game....vballmadam

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Cheers mate

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 08:58 AM
TLDR......

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 09:09 AM
TLDR......
Yet you still take the time to reply stating ONLY that you didn't read - what kind of id*ot are you?
stfu and gtfo kid

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 09:10 AM
lol @ you censoring the word idiot.

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 09:14 AM
lol @ you censoring the word idiot.
haha wouldn't want you to miss it in case the forum censors the whole word ;)

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 09:14 AM
It doesn't censor idiot since it's not really a profane word.

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Thx for this OT discussion and info, with all this time you could have read what I wrote 3 times over.
Can you please do that and say something on topic?

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 09:19 AM
You're boycotting the game.

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Troll kid with nothing better to do, have fun

Bronson
11-04-2012, 09:29 AM
what is TLDR anyway?

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Too Long Didn't Read.

Bronson
11-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Too Long Didn't Read.

cheers! extra characters

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Yet you still take the time to reply stating ONLY that you didn't read - what kind of id*ot are you?
stfu and gtfo kid

There are 2 type of people, the smart one that thinks before speaking, the trying hard to act like smart or no so smart, will spit out whatever in his/ her mouth

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 11:00 AM
There are 2 type of people, the smart one that thinks before speaking, the trying hard to act like smart or no so smart, will spit out whatever in his/ her mouth
Totally true, I fell for the troll trap, best action would be to ignore, lesson learned.
Btw, look at his forum posts, he wrote tldr in MANY boycot threads...

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Only on the ones where like more than 5 paragraphs were written. I read the short ones and didn't post anything.

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Only on the ones where like more than 5 paragraphs were written. I read the short ones and didn't post anything.
WHY post a lone "TLDR" at all then? WHAT does a lone TLDR contribute? *reported*
Everybody else: report him if he spams a lone TLDR in your thread... nuff said!

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 12:59 PM
lol all I'm saying is that I didn't read it and you're getting pissed off because of that? Take a chill pill.

Agent Orange
11-04-2012, 01:23 PM
You make some very good points. On our Android phone the game is close to unplayable due to the number of times it freezes up. My guess is the larger the base and the more graphics involved the more the game blows up.

Another inequality is the lack of Rankings I don't have them on either Android device and I just doubled checked and not even the bonus units show up. I know you mentioned this but I don't see any trace of it and as you say no scratchers yet we are grouped with the IOS players that do get all of this.

Agent Orange
11-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Totally true, I fell for the troll trap, best action would be to ignore, lesson learned.
Btw, look at his forum posts, he wrote tldr in MANY boycot threads...

Perhaps illiterate? Not too long to read just can't read the big words......

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 01:27 PM
I guess the one thing you do is bump my thread...

You're welcome.

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 01:37 PM
lol all I'm saying is that I didn't read it and you're getting pissed off because of that? Take a chill pill.

You make some very good points. On our Android phone the game is close to unplayable due to the number of times it freezes up. My guess is the larger the base and the more graphics involved the more the game blows up.

Another inequality is the lack of Rankings I don't have them on either Android device and I just doubled checked and not even the bonus units show up. I know you mentioned this but I don't see any trace of it and as you say no scratchers yet we are grouped with the IOS players that do get all of this.
Thanks man, for giving me hope there can be some discussion in this thread lol :P

As for the rank units, first one is Hardened Marine and you get it a long bit into the ranks.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiSsos_vax1hdGZ2VGl2OVFoRFBpelV2V3F4dmdGT Wc#gid=1
Seeing you being lvl16 I'd guess you haven't gotten to him yet. My first 20 levels were stupidly gained from missions, and only on the second Android crate even did I start PvP. Think I got the HM at 30-35 somewhere. And Expert Attack Drone at level close to 50. Try PvP:ing your way to lvl25-30...
Edit: I saw also now that the 3 rank rewards before HM give valor points and 5 gold each, that explains where I got that gold from! Did you notice anything like a bit extra gold or suddenly having more valor points than you expected?

Btw, do you remember what the FIRST Android crate event was?
(Made a thread, but no answers:
What was the first crate event for Android? (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41441))

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 01:46 PM

You're welcome.

Harry Tuttle
11-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Hello Android brother!

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Awesome, i am filled up with joy with these many people joining for this good cause!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 03:32 AM
I know! I warms my heart Jeffrey

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:37 AM
This is embarrassing dude, but if you were to write your name in non-cyrillic letters, what would it be?

Товарищ
11-07-2012, 01:49 PM
So new crate event is out:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41652
...and nothing on my Android!

Товарищ
11-09-2012, 05:38 PM
I am participating in the current crate event, but ofc no gold usage!
I'll be keeping PvP to a minimum, only as much as I need to stockpile >5 crates.

I don't need or want your gold GREE, I play the game for the sake of gaming, and the latest 2.0.2 update didn't put us Androiders on equal terms with iOS!

Interesting observation: The openrate (OR) is DRASTICALLY increased, like 2-3 times.

...when the top spenders have decided to not use any gold.
This leads me to believe that the OR is, for maximization of profit, dynamically adjusted after the participants and how they're doing in terms of obtained parts and gold spent!
(Like keeping the 25 parts line slightly below the top250, or keeping the OR down after the most top spenders so the leaderboard numbers stay reasonable, probably I can think of much more nefarious examples with some time...)

Alternative is that it's not what I think and GREE simply wanted to make this particular event more "friendly" and increased the DR manually.

Harry Tuttle
11-10-2012, 04:20 AM
I have a perfect open record... 100%. Of 0 attempts I have 0 opens!
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/HarryTuttle0612/IMG_20121110_061539-1_zps915bedd1.jpg

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:47 AM
Товарищ, we haven't even touched on Droid vs iOS yet but here we are in week.