PDA

View Full Version : Noob question

marebear
11-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Okay so in the help section it says you can take one weapon, armor, explosive and vehicle per mafia member, so what is melee for? Also it says "you can only have up to one boost building at one time" 2 money's and 50 defense bldgs. Where are boost buildings? Are they mixing it up with mw or ka? Can you add Bronson for beat the boss please. His son lost his device and I'm babysitting til he gets a new one. 319323648.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Okay so in the help section it says you can take one weapon, armor, explosive and vehicle per mafia member, so what is melee for? Also it says "you can only have up to one boost building at one time" 2 money's and 50 defense bldgs. Where are boost buildings? Are they mixing it up with mw or ka? Can you add Bronson for beat the boss please. His son lost his device and I'm babysitting til he gets a new one. 319323648.

Melee is reserved for the extra henchmen you can buy in the store. At only 17 gold per ( I think), it is one of the best lower end gold buys. Don't let any of the haters tell you different, they would prefer noobs stay weak.

Philoe Beddoe
11-04-2012, 07:52 AM
Thanks Trev

I just loaded up on henchmen.

I've almost got 200 now. Trying for 500 it's really boosting my stats!

Better than crates in my opinion

marebear
11-04-2012, 08:00 AM
So if you aren't buying henchmen you don't need any melee because it never goes out to fight, or will it still raise your attack/ defense? What about the boost buildings in the help section? All I see is money/ defense/ decoration. Are they confusing games again?

Philoe Beddoe
11-04-2012, 08:02 AM
So if you aren't buying henchmen you don't need any melee because it never goes out to fight, or will it still raise your attack/ defense? What about the boost buildings in the help section? All I see is money/ defense/ decoration. Are they confusing games again?

Boost buildings get unlocked when you buy 10 henchmen. They greatly impact your strength in this game

marebear
11-04-2012, 08:03 AM
Never mind I used a pumpkin carver in a fight and it showed up and I don't have any henchmen.

iteachem
11-04-2012, 08:03 AM

No boost buildings in Crime City.. would be interesting addition...

Melee is a weapon so 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 vehicles, 1 melee, 1 explosive per member up to level 100 so total inventory items possible to take into a fight is 2500 at that level (with explosives) beyond that number it takes the best of each category.

iteachem
11-04-2012, 08:04 AM
Never mind I used a pumpkin carver in a fight and it showed up and I don't have any henchmen.

henchmen is the running joke on the forums as of late.. all it is a non player mafia member

Philoe Beddoe
No boost buildings in Crime City.. would be interesting addition...

Melee is a weapon so 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 vehicles, 1 melee, 1 explosive per member up to level 100 so total inventory items possible to take into a fight is 2500 at that level (with explosives) beyond that number it takes the best of each category.

In summary you need more henchmen

Trevor b. Trollin

If you don't buy the henchmen you won't bring any melee to battle and lose out on that stat increase thereby being at a disadvantage to those that did buy them. You don't need 500 like Philo is going for. Start out small and if you don't see stat increases straight away, no worries, sometimes it takes a few restarts to show. Hope this helps. :)

marebear
Will you post a picture? I want to see.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Iteachem. Classic case of a stronger veteran attempting to keep the masses down.

marebear
11-04-2012, 08:16 AM
:p I wouldn't buy henchmen in cc anymore than I would buy allies in mw. I'm new to cc not new to the games. 😁 I figured boost buildings were another gree / funzio error, mixing up the games. My crowbars went to fight too. Guess I should have checked first, lol. I'm going to send cc mark a pm and try and fix the tutorial. What's the point of having one if its wrong? Thanks iteachem!

Dipstik
11-04-2012, 08:18 AM
I love you guys :)

Trevor b. Trollin
11-04-2012, 08:19 AM

Just trying to help wherever I can.

Coldjoey
11-04-2012, 08:24 AM
"the help" page is not very helpful as it is one page for 4 different games, also it doesn't warn of Indan sub rules

Coldjoey
11-04-2012, 08:25 AM
One day I hope to be included in that statment.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-04-2012, 08:28 AM
"the help" page is not very helpful

That's why I exist. It's what I do.

marebear
11-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Glad to keep you entertained :) thanks for all the people that really helped ❤

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Glad to keep you entertained :) thanks for all the people that really helped ❤

iteachem was the only one giving you helpful advice. Don't listen to the people telling you to buy henchmen.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-04-2012, 08:51 AM
iteachem was the only one giving you helpful advice. Don't listen to the people telling you to buy henchmen.

Your soccer coach was right about you Jokim, you really are a plonker. If you had a tenth of the heart of Ruettiger, you'd have made All- American.

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Don't listen to the bad information Philoe and Trevor are giving out.