PDA

View Full Version : Front Runner joins boycott

Front Runner NL
11-04-2012, 06:07 AM
I usually spend some gold at the end of a boss event to get a few additional units. I decided to finish current boss events (MW,CC) but not spend or buy gold from this moment, and join the boycott.

My primary reason to join is that the MW Boss event is broken.
My tests reveal that buying ground units in current Boss event have less impact than buying similar non-ground units. Sometimes buying ground units have negative impact on current Boss event.
It seems as if my Camo Bear has a negative boost on current Boss event.

I want the boost problem fixed and will join the boycott for one week and decide then for further actions.

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 06:36 AM
Welcome aboard Front Runner. Let's continue to try and make this a better game for all!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Did you hold up dude, or did you use gold to get just a few more bosses? Bet you stayed true.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Thx for speaking up front runner

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:58 AM
Add me Front Runner? I prefer to have forum members as my allies! Add code in the sig.

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:40 AM
Week 2, Front Runner! Do all your boosts work yet?

Front Runner NL
11-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Week 2, Front Runner! Do all your boosts work yet?

I can't tell if the boosts work at the moment. I do not care what the A/D numbers on my profile are. Besides, need a Client update and that will take a few days for apple to accept a new version AFTER gree provides them a new version. Brining out a new MW version will take Gree at least one more week I would guess.

I DO care about the damage dealt to the boss. And that can easily be verified. In my opinion, the boost did work (kind of, +20% attack) for the Congo Boss. It did not work for the Shimbe boss. The new boss will be out soon, and then I know.

Until that time...no gold. And yes, it was kind of difficult not to kill a few more bosses with some gold. I survived :D