PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you don't login the game for 30 days?

<3 Hz
11-04-2012, 05:51 AM
I know that after your building are robbed & you don't collect, they can't be robbed again. What I was wondering is if you don't login after a certain period of time, do you totally disappear from rival lists and drop off the radar? I'm on vacation the next 30 days so I'm not planning on playing. If I completely disappear on the game it will cause a few people to have a serious mental breakdown which will be awesome.

marebear
11-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Pretty sure you will still be on the rival list. Love the sig!

Coldjoey
11-04-2012, 08:20 AM
You can stil be attacked 12 times aday. Only a problem if you are a non banker or have a lot of consumables. In which case you can minimise the damage by dropping mafia, or buying lot of hencemen to look after your hood

<3 Hz
11-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Hmm wonder if Gree would suspend my account for 30 days at my request.

SinSir
11-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Whay everyone is telling you is wrong.

As long as you have a unrobbed building in your hood you will be shown on the rival list time to time but not consistantly.

Regardless if you havn't logged on for 10 day or 10 weeks.

Cash on hand don't make any difference.

Coldjoey
11-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Whay everyone is telling you is wrong.

As long as you have a unrobbed building in your hood you will be shown on the rival list time to time but not consistantly.

Regardless if you havn't logged on for 10 day or 10 weeks.

Cash on hand don't make any difference.
I am not challenging what you say, but players with no money building, therefor no unrobbed building do show up on list All the time

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 08:47 AM
I was gone from the game for 34 days and the last attack from my news feed read 10 days ago so this could mean that A you do disappear of the rivals list(which I highly doubt)or B people are only there to rob your good money buildings which have already been robbed(this is the more logical conclusion in my opinion).

Trevor b. Trollin
11-04-2012, 08:56 AM
I was gone from the game for 34 days and the last attack from my news feed read 10 days ago so this could mean that A you do disappear of the rivals list(which I highly doubt)or B people are only there to rob your good money buildings which have already been robbed(this is the more logical conclusion in my opinion).

Logic can be a tricky thing.

mxz
11-04-2012, 08:57 AM
It is my understanding that after 30 days you get marked as inactive by the servers.

I can't pretend to know what happens server-side when you get the inactive tag; my speculation is that you would drop off the rivals list only at that point. I presume anyone with a link could still hit you.

Coldjoey
11-04-2012, 09:10 AM
I've just recalled a player who lost his phone. His account was at level 90. He got a new phone and started again a few months later when he reached level 90 and he found his old account, money buildings long robbed he had a few messages to him personally and a lot of add me messages.
I would guest GREE don't know how many inactive accounts they have and that's why they did the aniveresry prize so they know how many accounts are active.

mxz
11-04-2012, 09:14 AM
I've just recalled a player who lost his phone. His account was at level 90. He got a new phone and started again a few months later when he reached level 90 and he found his old account, money buildings long robbed he had a few messages to him personally and a lot of add me messages.
I would guest GREE don't know how many inactive accounts they have and that's why they did the aniveresry prize so they know how many accounts are active.One of the columns in their server database is time_last_login ... so, my guess is they know or can easily figure out how many inactive accounts there are.

Euchred
11-04-2012, 09:38 AM
One of the columns in their server database is time_last_login ... so, my guess is they know or can easily figure out how many inactive accounts there are.

I've been playing my camper account consistently for a year now and I know I'm no longer on the rivals list. If I give out links I can be attacked that way but I'm not stupid enough to give any out to strong players.

My point is I was tagged inactive due to lack of PvP not because I stopped logging in. Another of my theories is that my account got reported for cheating to many times so Gree made the choice to make me invisible to stop the reports.

Nicky the Nose
11-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Not sure if this is relevant but cheaters accounts are not removed, only blocked from log in.

JohnDough
11-04-2012, 01:40 PM
30 day vacation sounds nice.. Where you going?

Take your phone and play

Ramshutu
11-04-2012, 02:32 PM
I sold up on my ios accounts and when i checked back in a while so, i had no news in my feed and a massive amount of cash on hand. So you do not stay on the active rival list.

TonySpaghetti
11-04-2012, 02:40 PM
When you don't sign in for 30 days, Gree kills a kitten.

Mikecore
11-04-2012, 02:41 PM
30 days on vacation???...Can I come with u???

dudeman
11-04-2012, 02:44 PM
If you have anyone in your mafia that (actually) quit over 30 days ago you could have a look to see what their accounts look like. Comments, fights lost, etc.

I just looked at Tramp Stamp's comments and the most recent was 30 days ago. Someone posted "join up?". Last one before that is another request from 69 days ago.