PDA

View Full Version : Vote: Are you supporting the boycott, or not?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 05:17 AM
If you'd like to post your name, this is the thread to do that.

We'd also like to conduct a poll.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 05:19 AM
I support the boycott.

My in game name is "BOYCOTT 2 B FREE" and I approve this message.

BigD@wg
11-04-2012, 05:22 AM
I support the boycott. I have posted threads in MW and CC forum.

In-game name: Bigdog

Dhusagar
11-04-2012, 05:31 AM

I am boycotting MW; CC; MQ; and KA

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 05:48 AM
I pledge allegiance to the boycot!

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 05:58 AM
I am supporting this boycott, 110% with Pirate Justice all the way and have posted a thread agreed supporting this boycotting.

My in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni

Zoltarov
11-04-2012, 06:08 AM
I support the boycott. In game name is Zoltarov

Arizona
11-04-2012, 06:10 AM
Nope... I'm not. I enjoy the game.
Just don't think anything I've read on here convinces me to boycott what you demand or request.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Just don't think anything I've read on here convinces me to boycott what you demand or request.

Hey Arizona. This is interesting, and I'm curious to see how it will all play out. Particularly because there must be hundreds of players who never visit the forum or other social media regarding the game. Some of those players must be big spenders. How will they find out about the boycott and participate (if they decide to do so)? What percentage of MW players actually visit and read the forum? Or read game reviews?

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 06:32 AM

Invisible boosts. This enough is indicative of everything that is wrong with GREE. In August there was a ground unit with boost that was released. For months it was supposedly "working," but in fact it did not work at all. GREE lied, GREE was inept, Gree sold everyone on boosts claiming they worked, when they didn't. FERR proved GREE wrong rough a rigorous and airproof testing process. A respect(ed) developer came on with another make belief lie. Nothing has changed.

Black Shark Heli-giant pain in the azz for half the forum.

Elite Base Defense-half the forum had to beg for a rightly won prize. Sme denied because of a nonsensicle cutoff date buried in the middle of an active thread.

Silence on important issues in the forum, in game problems, yet very proactive when it comes to suspicious caps lock activity...

There is more.

Whether it directly affected you or not, any or all of these issues affected you or a friend. Even if you were a friendless hermit living under a rock, your gaming enjoyment will increase when GREE takes notice and changes attitude and ethics.

EnjoyLife
11-04-2012, 06:33 AM
I do NOT support the boycott. I don't hold it against anyone that chooses to boycott, however. I am not boycotting, because most of the issues do not affect me. I am a free player, so the only gold I spend is TapJoy gold. Here were the demands by PUN:

- I request visible leader boards during all events for the entire duration of said events.
This would be cool, but doesn't affect me as I don't even get into the top 250

- I request all boosts to be visible to me.
This is vague to me. Are you talking about an enemies nation boost & defense/attack skill point boost or are you talking about the boosts from special units that are won in events? If it is the first, then that has been how it's been since the beginning. If it is the later, then this doesn't effect me as the only units I have won (only two or three with boosts), I have seen the effects (for the most part). Casualty rate has always been hidden, so I can't comment on that.

- I request you immediately remove all “non-casualty glitch” accounts, because by giving them invincibility for FREE, you devalued my purchased products.
I rarely loose in battles, but I choose my targets wisely and do believe that has a big impact in the casualty. I also have level 10 boost building and another unit that offers (I think 2% reduction). It does suck when I lose an ACC, but it happens rarely now.

- Because YOU chose to devalue YOUR game, I am requesting an immediate 66% reduction in the retail price of all in game products on offer.
As I am a free player, this does not affect me.

- Until you reduce your prices by 66% (across the board), I will not make any purchases.

- I don’t NEED the items you sell, you do NEED my money.

- Or, you can continue GIFTING your products to the “non-casualty” glitchers.
Same issue as above?

- I am instituting a one week BOYCOTT effective immediately on all my game play across ALL of your games.
- I will actively encourage others to decide if your game warrants their time, efforts, and funding.
- I will evaluate, on a weekly basis, what further actions I will employ; should you foolishly ignore my demands.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Hey EnjoyLife! Long time....that's right, you were always a free player. Hope all is well with you. I learned long ago to stop buying gold. Should have stuck with other free players like you.

I would think that if this is a true boycott, it would definitely need to last longer than one week. Much longer.

Dhusagar
11-04-2012, 06:40 AM
I do NOT support the boycott. I don't hold it against anyone that chooses to boycott, however. I am not boycotting, because most of the issues do not affect me. I am a free player, so the only gold I spend is TapJoy gold. Here were the demands by PUN:

- I request visible leader boards during all events for the entire duration of said events.

This is vague to me. Are you talking about an enemies nation boost & defense/attack skill point boost or are you talking about the boosts from special units that are won in events? If it is the first, then that has been how it's been since the beginning. If it is the later, then this doesn't effect me as the only units I have won (only two or three with boosts), I have seen the effects (for the most part). Casualty rate has always been hidden, so I can't comment on that.

- I request you immediately remove all “non-casualty glitch” accounts, because by giving them invincibility for FREE, you devalued my purchased products.
I rarely loose in battles, but I choose my targets wisely and do believe that has a big impact in the casualty. I also have level 10 boost building and another unit that offers (I think 2% reduction). It does suck when I lose an ACC, but it happens rarely now.

- Because YOU chose to devalue YOUR game, I am requesting an immediate 66% reduction in the retail price of all in game products on offer.

- Until you reduce your prices by 66% (across the board), I will not make any purchases.

Same issue as above?

- I am instituting a one week BOYCOTT effective immediately on all my game play across ALL of your games.
- I will actively encourage others to decide if your game warrants their time, efforts, and funding.
- I will evaluate, on a weekly basis, what further actions I will employ; should you foolishly ignore my demands.

Everyone is entitled to their view. However, I wonder if you have ever considered how a "free" game is free? Who pays for the servers etc?

megaants
11-04-2012, 06:53 AM
I'm sure as hell not boycotting since i am a free player and i must beat my friend IPH! moreover, if the server does close down because of the boycott, oh well, there are plenty of games out there.

EnjoyLife
11-04-2012, 06:54 AM
Everyone is entitled to their view. However, I wonder if you have ever considered how a "free" game is free? Who pays for the servers etc?

You don't have to wonder anymore. I have considered and know why a game is free. I am a programmer, after all...

EnjoyLife
11-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Hey EnjoyLife! Long time....that's right, you were always a free player. Hope all is well with you. I learned long ago to stop buying gold. Should have stuck with other free players like you.

I would think that if this is a true boycott, it would definitely need to last longer than one week. Much longer.

Yup. Welcome back. I remember the posts where they said TapJoy gold isn't a viable option for gold money buildings... I am on my way to a second diamond mine now :) I am glad to see that you are still enjoying the game

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Enjoylife was the first to develop a master shreadsheet for income generation. It is the basis for all work that was to come later for which most of us owe a debt of gratitude. I wish we could sway you to our cuase, but it is as it is.

Agent Orange
11-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Yes I support the boycott, in game name is Niteshooter and have spent a very small amount on the game because I wanted to support the developers.

But the number of glitchers and hackers is ruining the game, one of my LLPs is the target of a skill point hacker who is also exploiting a no casualty bug. Account is reported but so far no action is being taken. As a very long time player I kind of write this off to nobody really careing about these issues however if I was a new player or one who has spent real money on the game I would be furious!

Bronson
11-04-2012, 07:13 AM
I support the boycott, in game name Bronson.

At this moment none of the demands serve a purpose for me so I could easily say screw you PJ and your boycott while carrying on with my life..... BUT......

WHY should someone like Poops have a bonus that doesn't work, WHY shouldn't the people who spend vaults on events have a live leaderboard right up to the end of the event, WHY should someone with a "lucky account" be able to attack anyone and suffer no losses while the rest of us take a battering, WHY should hackers be allowed to continue playing and destroy honest people's games even after being reported????

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 07:22 AM
Yes I support the boycott, in game name is Niteshooter and have spent a very small amount on the game because I wanted to support the developers.

But the number of glitchers and hackers is ruining the game, one of my LLPs is the target of a skill point hacker who is also exploiting a no casualty bug. Account is reported but so far no action is being taken. As a very long time player I kind of write this off to nobody really careing about these issues however if I was a new player or one who has spent real money on the game I would be furious!

Hey Agent Orange. Just added you as an ally. You were dropped when my ally list glitch got corrected. Had to rebuild my entire list..

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Yup. Welcome back. I remember the posts where they said TapJoy gold isn't a viable option for gold money buildings... I am on my way to a second diamond mine now :) I am glad to see that you are still enjoying the game

I'm glad to see you! Lol. It's good to see some of the vets who made the game and forum so much fun. At one point I couldn't pull myself away from it.. Damn, you are racking up using TapJoy. I may have to try it out now that I'm not buying gold anymore. I'll send you a PM..

It's all a dream
11-04-2012, 07:36 AM

I support the boycott.

My ingame name is "aak"

helli0n
11-04-2012, 07:48 AM
i support the boycott, in game is Jeff, already stopped making purchases for a month

Bea
11-04-2012, 08:05 AM
For one week I promise I won't buy any land expansions.

Bronson
11-04-2012, 08:06 AM
For one week I promise I won't buy any land expansions.

lol good for you!

whackueddie
11-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Whackueddie is all in.

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Good to see you again Eddie. How have you been.

Xjarhead
11-04-2012, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=PIRATE JUSTICE;472629]If you'd like to post your name, this is the thread to do

All in say "Yay". Let your Yay's be Yay, and your Nay be Nay.
Xjarhead=. Yay. On principle as some of the issue effect, and some of them may at some time.

Bob_55
11-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Yup, I support the boycott, ingame name Bob for my HLP and Bob55 for my LLP

whackueddie
11-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Tip top poopenshire! Yourself? Read your post to laforte as he just attacked me for the first time...
no damage of course but he and others will be taking advantage of current situation...may need a
unilateral peace keeping force to police and keep the game safe while we are away...this low life
also known as L3 has been reported constantly over the past few months for unconscionable comments
regarding a terminally ill friend of ours...Gree has again done nothing.

Jhenry02
11-04-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm not a big gold spender anyway, but I won't buy any until this all gets sorted out.

D Rock
11-04-2012, 12:50 PM
D Rock supports boycott

Romaro
11-04-2012, 12:58 PM
I support the boycott. In game name Daffa.

Please make splash screen for events and promotions for all players or Id.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-04-2012, 01:49 PM
No idea..... not sure what the boycott is trying to prove, or accomplish

Ferr
11-04-2012, 02:39 PM

Same issue as above?

I guess free players have not much to boycot with so why ask their support? Instead of determining if something effects you directly, one could look into the issues themselves and conclude wether these are right or wrong issues. In history many braves fought for idealistic ideas such as freedom. Probably if you enjoy life on an island you would not help the rest of the world fighting tyranny. And obviously once the tiran visits your island your sreams are laughed at. I am not saying one should or should not join the boycot. However, if only the directly affected fight for a just cause not much will come from it. If you like such outcome as it would serve your purpose just as much then do not join. In all other circumstances you may rethink your position and start thinking in terms solidarity which, i know for a fact, serves your interests in the mid and long term.
Btw do you know apartheid in south africa was finally abandoned? Not just because the directly affected fought that war.... Do you know how germany was defeated in ww2? Not just because the directly affected fough that war...
Be safe,
Yours

Edd999
11-04-2012, 02:44 PM
1week is a joke no one will support that "yea lets do one week then spend like mad in the auction event and complain when the unit don't work" get a grip plz

Ferr
11-04-2012, 02:51 PM
1week is a joke no one will support that "yea lets do one week then spend like mad in the auction event and complain when the unit don't work" get a grip plz
Why would you think I would compete during next event? In fact i tell i wont. Consider the cause and make a choice.
Yours

CAPT.GIN
11-04-2012, 02:55 PM
It's funny how cc mark has not replied all day, I know he's reading all our boycott threads...

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Why would you think I would compete during next event? In fact i tell i wont. Consider the cause and make a choice.
Yours

When the boycott was first announced, it was stated that it would last for one week. I commented myself, saying that one week would not have much impact. Especially if there are no promotions/events that encourage spending gold during the week of the boycott.

CAPT.GIN
11-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Ferr I'm glad you joined the boycott as well we needed a leader for the voiceless against gree...

Edd999
11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Yours
If u don't then you would be a credible leader of this rebellion ppl need to be united and the $$$ u have spent to say no more would unite all ppl

Hero of Time
This thread should've been started before all the other 10 threads on this issue were made.

Ferr
When the boycott was first announced, it was stated that it would last for one week. I commented myself, saying that one week would not have much impact. Especially if there are no promotions/events that encourage spending gold during the week of the boycott.
Sm it seems you dont know me that well yet..... Pls join and have faith.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 03:02 PM
If u don't then you would be a credible leader of this rebellion ppl need to be united and the $$$ u have spent to say no more would unite all ppl
Now i know for sure i have your vote ;)

Xjarhead
11-04-2012, 03:28 PM
It's funny how cc mark has not replied all day, I know he's reading all our boycott threads...If he is indeed reading these post then it's a start. If he is reading to see who is using caps, then it's going to take more than a week, if he is still counting last months profits and not reading yet, it may take longer to at least get an answer...an response would be a start. I think most of us are reasonable and just want what is fair and not to be ignored. they have a product we are all interested in, so they are right to expect $$$ for their product. We are in our right to expect the best product and we I say we, I mean the consumer gold or no gold. Game on

General Soviet
11-04-2012, 03:31 PM
While I'm not boycotting (yet), I fully support you guys!

This game has become stale. We cannot play a game in which we are only given events, events where we must pay tons of real-life money to win.

Everytime I see a new forum meber boycott, it incourages me to do the same.

Which is what I will do very soon...

negotiator
11-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Negotiator is all in as well.

A big sorry to the player I attacked and obtained about 3 mil from just prior to reading this.

I have had a flurry of e-mails with Viet over an issue with the last boss. I am really starting to wonder if Viet has the ability to read more then one sentence.

Several of you have already laid out the issues I have with the game and support.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Sm it seems you dont know me that well yet..... Pls join and have faith.

I wasn't referring to you, as you didn't announce the boycott. Pirate Justice did. I'm not judging anyone's loyalty to the boycott or ability to follow through; just stating the facts. If the boycott is indeed for one week only, then I can't see it having much impact on Gree's profits, especially if it during a week with no leaderboard event, gold sale, etc.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Negotiator is all in as well.

A big sorry to the player I attacked and obtained about 3 mil from just prior to reading this.

I have had a flurry of e-mails with Viet over an issue with the last boss. I am really starting to wonder if Viet has the ability to read more then one sentence.

Several of you have already laid out the issues I have with the game and support.

Lol! "...has the ability to read more than one sentence" Damn Negotiator. That was funny.

I don't think reading is the problem. I think taking real action is.

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
It is on a week to week basis, SM. Very clearly stated that this will go on until the issues named are resolved. If I had issues with as much money in the game, I would hope more people joined a call to action than were affected, it is simply the right thing to do, and all who see it stand witness. Will you be a part of change? A change in ethics, culture, and respect are due.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
I wasn't referring to you, as you didn't announce the boycott. Pirate Justice did. I'm not judging anyone's loyalty to the boycott or ability to follow through; just stating the facts. If the boycott is indeed for one week only, then I can't see it having much impact on Gree's profits, especially if it during a week with no leaderboard event, gold sale, etc.
Well, you may be missing some info here. Anyways, i trust pj enough to support all i have said to you. But lets stop arguing about this. I understand you are are not joining.
Be safe

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Well, you may be missing some info here. Anyways, i trust pj enough to support all i have said to you. But lets stop arguing about this. I understand you are are not joining.
Be safe

Thanks. Not arguing at all, just stating my opinion. And I never said I wasn't joining. I'm looking at all my options here. Haven't decided what I'm doing.

You be safe as well.

Xela
11-04-2012, 04:58 PM

I support the boycott because we are simply not getting what we are promised!
My in game name is Alex, level 166, Russian flag.

Proprioc3ption
11-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I SUPPORT THE BOYCOTT
in game name, Proprioc3ption.

These games would be more successful in developing them on three tiers;
1. Free game - Initial $5 cost to purchase the game but remain in the limited level or map range till you decide to subscribe. (Because GREE that's all it's really worth.) this player will not be seen by or attacked by theirs 2 or 3.
2. Subscription game - Initial cost of $5 to purchase the game. Ongoing monthly subscription fee of $5 because that's all it's worth and that's all the time and effort the company seems to be putting in.
3. Gem buying Subscriber - as previous, $5 initial cost, $5 monthly subscription fee and a subscription to purchase gems for a high end gamer. Once you choose this path you will be in a high end class of players where money and strategy will dictate play. However, the ridiculously inflated prices will need to be adjusted as follows;

Players of different tiers wld not be able to see each other. That's FAIR!

REALISTIC PRICES:
1. 99c - 85 Gems/Gold
2. $1.95 - 170 Gems/Gold
3. $2.90 - 255 Gems/Gold
4. $3.85 - 340 Gems/Gold
5. $4.80 - 425 Gems/Gold
6. $5.75 - 510 Gems/Gold
7. $6.70 - 595 Gems/Gold
8. $7.65 - 680 Gems/Gold
9. $8.60 - 765 Gems/Gold
10. $9.55 - 850 Gems/Gold
19. $18.15 - 1615 Gems/Gold
20. $20 mega Gem pack - 2000 Gems/Gold

For more read my boycott thread.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41537-Proprioc3ption-joins-the-boycott!

ckos
11-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm in and fully support the boycott.

MW-CC-KA-MQ, same in-game name.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 06:02 PM
i can handle the truth, so I am in. please see my signature if you want to know.

Fl@sh
11-04-2012, 06:33 PM

What do I mean by a BOYCOTT?
- I will not play any of your games during my boycott.
- I will NOT use any gold that I might have in my inventory.
- I will NOT make any in game purchases during the BOYCOTT period.
- I am taking these actions as a single entity, but will encourage and support others in their individual BOYCOTT of your game.
Regards, BOYCOTT 2 B FREE :mad:18801881This is the initial post, seems as though slot of people overlooked this.

Also, there is no such thing as a free player. Time is the most valuable commodity in the world. We all have a very limited amount and choose to spend some of it in this game. "Time" should never be wasted.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 08:22 PM

If you read my post, you didn't comprehend it.

I said I'd start with a one week boycott.

I'd reevaluate my position weekly, and do that every 7 days.

After 4 weeks, with no results, I'd delete the game and banish Gree from my life.

There will be no changes.

I know that after 4 weeks, I'll delete the game.

In the meantime, I'll be spending no money.

I'll be doing nothing in the game.

Reread my post.

I was very clear.

I would quit today,but I was asked to give Gree one last chance.

However, I'm not so stupid to think that Gree will do anything, but ignore us.

That's exactly what I'll be doing for the next four weeks, and in four weeks I'll BAN Gree FOREVER!!

Proprioc3ption
11-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Just so we know that things don't become rigged, I think I'm right in saying that voters need to post their name and choice of yes or no...? I see 7 against but only 2 people have actually stated thy are not for the boycott.

Ace Ebb
11-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Count me in for a s long as it takes! BOYCOTT GREE! Refuse to attack, raid, purchase gold, or participate in any events until the player issues are addressed. "Funzio making more than $5 million in sales per month sold to Japan’s GREE for $210 million." Buy some customer service!

Chuck Finley aka Ace Ebb

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Pirate sucker or ****er you suck grow some balls move out of your parents basement stop looking for friends nut on your chin

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Dry, is that you?

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:10 PM
If your talking to me no

Wdigeorge
11-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Pirate sucker or ****er you suck grow some balls move out of your parents basement stop looking for friends nut on your chin

This kind of language have no place in this forum. Don't be a troll.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 11:18 PM
What the heck, let me be your English teacher for once.

"If you are talking to me, the answer is no". Hell, it is not perfect, but it is easier to read.

Field Marshal Paul
11-04-2012, 11:22 PM
I support the boycott

Nice to see some maturity from thenoob... well done

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Ba ha ha ha ha ha

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Ba ha ha ha ha ha

It is getting late, will chat on again tomorrow. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Good night

MadManDK
11-05-2012, 12:52 AM
I support the boycott and join my sisters and brothers in arms.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 12:55 AM
This kind of language have no place in this forum. Don't be a troll.Thanks George. But the IGNORE function has been invoked for the THING. I've also invoked it as I aGREE with our strategy.

dledour
11-05-2012, 02:49 AM
I support the Boycott. My game name is Pirate Gotcha... Previously it was Commander Boom Boom. You won't be seeing my name on ANY LEADERBOARD GOING FORWARD TILL THIS GAME IS FIXED.

Sugarymama
11-05-2012, 03:25 AM
It is on a week to week basis, SM. Very clearly stated that this will go on until the issues named are resolved. If I had issues with as much money in the game, I would hope more people joined a call to action than were affected, it is simply the right thing to do, and all who see it stand witness. Will you be a part of change? A change in ethics, culture, and respect are due.

Sorry Johnny, didn't see your post to me. I was actually part of this change long ago. I stopped buying gold when I realized that it gave an unfair advantage over free players. Also, using gold during events wasn't a guarantee that you would win the top prize (learned that during an event). I spent too much $ before I realized that. Been a free player ever since.

While I respect and support change for the better of this game, players who choose not to participate in the boycott should not feel badly, or threatened by those who are participating. At the end of the day, it's a game. There are plenty of people who aren't on this forum, and have no idea this is going on. Or they do know and choose to play anyway. I know I've been getting attacked like it's business as usual.

GRW
11-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Ditto...lord

GRW
11-05-2012, 03:27 AM
What I meant ditto. to was same as Commander Boom Boom..no play no leaderboard, nothing

Rossco
11-05-2012, 04:41 AM
No boycott all I see is spoilt kids crying. QQ more. I don't support Pirate scrubs. If its pissing them off then I'm happy. It's fun to watch adults cry and whine.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 11:16 AM
No boycott all I see is spoilt kids crying. QQ more. I don't support Pirate scrubs. If its pissing them off then I'm happy. It's fun to watch adults cry and whine.
Why the harrassing language. You dont need to join. Btw i am not a pirate nor do i belong to any group and i still i am boycotting. If necessary i will quit this game without crying and whining. If you have no interest in leaderboards, working boosts, hackers or whatever then thats ok. I however do care.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Sorry Johnny, didn't see your post to me. I was actually part of this change long ago. I stopped buying gold when I realized that it gave an unfair advantage over free players. Also, using gold during events wasn't a guarantee that you would win the top prize (learned that during an event). I spent too much $ before I realized that. Been a free player ever since.

While I respect and support change for the better of this game, players who choose not to participate in the boycott should not feel badly, or threatened by those who are participating. At the end of the day, it's a game. There are plenty of people who aren't on this forum, and have no idea this is going on. Or they do know and choose to play anyway. I know I've been getting attacked like it's business as usual.
Now this i consider a choice ;). No need to feel bad sm, i agree with you completely on that. Its just a choice, nothing else.

P.J.
11-05-2012, 12:28 PM
We spend our money in a game where you do not win anything .... Gree should think about this! My game name is PIRATE JET ..... obviously support the boycott.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 12:31 PM
We spend our money in a game where you do not win anything .... Gree should think about this! My game name is PIRATE JET ..... obviously support the boycott.
A great idea ;)

RichieRoots
11-05-2012, 01:15 PM
i support the boycott

Tail gunner
11-05-2012, 01:24 PM
I am supporting the boycott but only in so far as I will not purchase anymore gold at this time, however I will still be playing the game as a free player and will continue to attack / Raid / upgrade etc as per my normal gaming style.

BigD@wg
11-05-2012, 01:44 PM
I am supporting the boycott but only in so far as I will not purchase anymore gold at this time, however I will still be playing the game as a free player and will continue to attack / Raid / upgrade etc as per my normal gaming style.

That is my definition of boycott too. No gold buying. I will play for free.

Seek & destroy
11-05-2012, 01:58 PM
I support the boycott its not right players spend x amount of dollars for a item that doesn't work.
That's the only reason I don't go for top 50 hearing to many people saying the weapon doesn't even work.
There's been weapons that I'd love to have used in the game but why waste that money on a broken machine.
Gree it's something u need to prioritise first as these events would be one of your main incomes in the game.
SEEK & DESTROY

Rossco
11-05-2012, 02:46 PM
You lot still whining like little girls? Why don't you just quit rather than post idle threats? Stop throwing your toys out the pram! No one cares if you quit.

Seek & destroy
11-05-2012, 03:23 PM
You lot still whining like little girls? Why don't you just quit rather than post idle threats? Stop throwing your toys out the pram! No one cares if you quit.

What u think its fair rossco these blokes pumping the money in for broken weapons,with out these blokes spending money the game won't even exist what u think gree will pump all there money in just for us to play for free with no return.with out gold spenders the game is dead.its as simple as that

Rossco
11-05-2012, 03:51 PM
What u think its fair rossco these blokes pumping the money in for broken weapons,with out these blokes spending money the game won't even exist what u think gree will pump all there money in just for us to play for free with no return.with out gold spenders the game is dead.its as simple as that

Lets just get this 100% clear. I find it absolutely fekking hilarious.

whackueddie
11-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Crime City Mark...you have no right to close Ferr's alledged duplicate post...they were two separate
matters...not duplicate...we have an amendment to our constitution here in the USA...it is our first
amendment...FREEDOM OF SPEECH! ban me for those capital letters you full on NAZI!

Desert fox
11-05-2012, 05:26 PM
I have read most of the comments posted regarding the boycott .who are with & who are against I respect all your opinions But I'm with the boycott until Gree solve all the game glitches it has in all it's games.Im free player I don't spend gold on any of Gree game & I have a good score in all of its games.The glitches that that you are talking about effects all the players game the ones who spend gold or even the free players because when some players have the no casualty glitch while many others have high casualty rate in their units this means that your score will be degraded faster since there is a limited valor points in this game.So some will benefit from the glitch although they didn't pay for it.On the other hand leader boards of the crates events should be posted on the forum & all the winners names should be listed so every player knows his position & to avoid further disputes .There are many players spending thousand of dollars to be in the top 50 or the top 250 so it's their right to know their position.for free players that plays this event no one says that you can't be in the top 250 so how can you check if you win or not if Gree didn't put the final leader board of these events.Let's move to the big glitch for Gree games which is hackers & cheaters they don't effect the gold players games but the free players games because in both cases you are making an effort to have a good score & with an edit file on a jail broken iPhone or iPad a player can get strong & level up so fast in matter of days he has unlimited energy edit the game file to get strong loot items & lots of cash .many of them are still playing the game & Gree is too slow to ban them out .The last glitch that I have noticed today was in kingdom age where a player robbed my playhouse before 30 minutes Of its collection time could anyone explain how can this happen?So although I'm a free player but for a game with such bugs & glitches I wouldn't spend a dime .To all the player boycott Gree games stop purchasing spending your money for nothing .To Gree get some support & develop your games & fixe all these glitches soon .

Hero of Time
11-05-2012, 05:27 PM
I have read most of the comments posted regarding the boycott .who are with & who are against I respect all your opinions But I'm with the boycott until Gree solve all the game glitches it has in all it's games.Im free player I don't spend gold on any of Gree game & I have a good score in all of its games.The glitches that that you are talking about effects all the players game the ones who spend gold or even the free players because when some players have the no casualty glitch while many others have high casualty rate in their units this means that your score will be degraded faster since there is a limited valor points in this game.So some will benefit from the glitch although they didn't pay for it.On the other hand leader boards of the crates events should be posted on the forum & all the winners names should be listed so every player knows his position & to avoid further disputes .There are many players spending thousand of dollars to be in the top 50 or the top 250 so it's their right to know their position.for free players that plays this event no one says that you can't be in the top 250 so how can you check if you win or not if Gree didn't put the final leader board of these events.Let's move to the big glitch for Gree games which is hackers & cheaters they don't effect the gold players games but the free players games because in both cases you are making an effort to have a good score & with an edit file on a jail broken iPhone or iPad a player can get strong & level up so fast in matter of days he has unlimited energy edit the game file to get strong loot items & lots of cash .many of them are still playing the game & Gree is too slow to ban them out .The last glitch that I have noticed today was in kingdom age where a player robbed my playhouse before 30 minutes Of its collection time could anyone explain how can this happen?So although I'm a free player but for a game with such bugs & glitches I wouldn't spend a dime .To all the player boycott Gree games stop purchasing spending your money for nothing .To Gree get some support & develop your games & fixe all these glitches soon .

You shouldn't boycott. It's a waste of time.

IN3RTI@
11-07-2012, 11:07 PM
You shouldn't boycott. It's a waste of time.

You shouldn't breathe...it's a waste of oxygen.

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 11:14 PM

Also Lets just get this 100% clear. I too find it absolutely fekking hilarious.

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 11:16 PM

YOU DO otherwise you won't be bother to crack your bird brain head thinking what to write and reply to whining girls !!!

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 11:25 PM

good one, had a good laugh, thanx mate

chbranch
11-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Nope. Not boycotting.

fuzzlenutz
11-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Sorry to see you go GL 2U

I support the boycott.

sister
11-08-2012, 12:58 AM
I have been playing this game over 9 month, I love the game and the players.
Who wants invest on something that isn't working even if is free, do you want to play with hackers and broken game?
Not me!

I Support Boycott!

iamnasty
11-08-2012, 01:00 AM
I have been playing this game over 9 month, I love the game and the players.
Who wants invest on something that isn't working even if is free, do you want to play with hackers and broken game?
Not me!

I Support Boycott!

Sister, welcome to the club, cheers

Sugarymama
11-08-2012, 07:17 AM

For a newbie to the forum (at least posting in it) that was a good one!! I nearly laughed out loud at my desk...lol.

Baller
11-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Baller here and I'm down with my brothers and sisters that are in this

Everson25
11-08-2012, 10:01 AM
I haven't posted anything about Boycott yet. However, I support the cause even though I'm just a free player. I love playing this game. It's sad too see so many issues. Like most of players I want to see improvements that will benefit all of us. As it was said already, I would like to see more transparency. At the moment, it's chocking to see how Gree treat us.

Mcdoc
11-08-2012, 03:06 PM
I do NOT support the boycott. I don't hold it against anyone that chooses to boycott, however. I am not boycotting, because most of the issues do not affect me. I am a free player, so the only gold I spend is TapJoy gold. . .The fact that you do not spend gold is already a self imposed Boycott. Gree could care less about those who aren't pumping money into their wallets.

I used to spend $500 to $1000 a month on the game - which I thought made me a valuable customer - which turns out I was only a "light" spender. I've spent a total of $200 since July - which is quite the Boycott on my part.

iamnasty
11-08-2012, 05:49 PM
The fact that you do not spend gold is already a self imposed Boycott. Gree could care less about those who aren't pumping money into their wallets.

I used to spend $500 to $1000 a month on the game - which I thought made me a valuable customer - which turns out I was only a "light" spender. I've spent a total of $200 since July - which is quite the Boycott on my part.

It's funny when free players say this boycott has nothing to do with me as i never spend a single dime. Well, in somewhere it's very true, but then think again...........who is maintaining the cost of MW continuously operation, the upgrading (doubt if any !!!), etc.................and the game
GREEd is here to make profit, not a NGO organization, therefore someone has to bear the cost as nothing is free, especially for GREEd. Be thankful as someone else is paying so others can play for free.
Everyone has a choice, if one does not support this boycotting, we do not force anyone to be with us and we do respect your decision but please don't attack those boycotting for the benefits of MW now and the near future. Again here we might win something or maybe nothing at all, end of the day, we've nothing more to lose as we've already lost BUT WE'VE TRIED

cheers to all boycotting MW

Gru
11-10-2012, 03:09 AM
I'm very close to a Kingdom Age boycott. I was very misled by them. After I bought gems, I was apparently put in so 'test' group that saw higher numbers. I didn't know I was part of any 'test' & figured the gems are what made me so strong. That wasn't the case! I was seeing inflated numbers that everyone sees now. I've spent several hundreds o false pretense & they don't even read the issues I write them. They are basically saying 'the hell with me'. I have written several letters. I'm in for a Funzio/Gree[dy] boycott.

cheiz
11-10-2012, 08:59 AM
I haven't said anything yet about this boycott either. Wasn't planning on buying any gold anyway. But I figured that doesn't mean I can't state that I support this boycott... So little late, but I do. 100%

Vballmadam
11-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Good morning everyone...today is a new day. Tomorrow will be one week of our boycott! Stay strong as we continue to fight the fight for the improvement of this game. These improvements are for all players and future players of this game.....Young and old, rich or poor! It's not to late to realize we can make a change. Join us as we band together as one in solidarity of a game, forwhatever reason, has brought us joy and escape from our daily lives!

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 01:50 PM
As long as you don't buy and use gold, you are in this already. Stand firm, we are in this together. GREEdy is trying to figure out what happens to the 5 mil buck a month it used to bring in.

iamnasty
11-10-2012, 04:36 PM
As long as you don't buy and use gold, you are in this already. Stand firm, we are in this together. GREEdy is trying to figure out what happens to the 5 mil buck a month it used to bring in.

Chicken Jeffrey, that's the most POLITE thing you have said about GREEd so far, keep up the good wording and 'money saving' events for GREEd

Nullin
11-10-2012, 06:01 PM
My game name is nullinvoid and I support the boycott

jeffrey
11-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Great, it is 4 to 1 in favor of boycotting. Actually you whales and pirates don't miss much since the event units would not make a dent on your a/d. You just have to wash your hands with cold water a few times, and wash the itchy fingers with the gold bars you save, the sharp bar edge would heal your urge. :p

Alaska Ken
11-10-2012, 07:53 PM
I've been gone for a few days, but I'm still boycotting.
Doesn't look like I missed much, except for a drunk Ferr.
The game hasn't changed and Ferr is still drinking. Just kidding Ferr.

spike8933
11-10-2012, 08:39 PM
I support boycott, but unfortunately they hold all the cards. Someone new will come along and spend the money. I hope I'm wrong. Hackers should.be on top of there list, but sadly, I don't think it is.

Colm Cille
11-11-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm supporting the boycott.

Proprioc3ption
11-16-2012, 03:30 AM
The boycott is 2 days from beginning week 3. I have run into countless players in game who have sought an alliance. It's amazing how many people have already stopped buying Gold due to problems they have noticed in-game without even knowing of the boycott that's taking place here on the forum.

Keep with it people! Go by your wives, girlfriends, your kids or some stranger a gift with the money you would have spent on the past few events.

Xela
11-16-2012, 03:48 AM
The boycott is 2 days from beginning week 3. I have run into countless players in game who have sought an alliance. It's amazing how many people are already stopped buying Gold due to problems they have noticed in-game without even knowing of the boycott that's taking place here on the forum.

Keep with it people! Go by your wives, girlfriends, your kids or some stranger a gift with the money you would have spent on the past few events.
I'm sorry to be doing this but I'm not Xela, I'm his wife. My husband supports the boycott and I support the post quoted above..he's going to kill me!

Xander75
11-16-2012, 08:03 AM
I for one couldn't care less about the boycott, simply put in my opinion anyone who's daft enough to fork out £70 on gold deserves to be called a mug! And if they do it more than once then they really need to find something better to do with their money!!! Hey, but each to their own opinion... right?!

I'm a non gold player and I have A: 108k D: 118k
Albeit with boosts, which I am aware aren't working so I'm about A: 85k D: 95k. I find the game more enjoyable being able to take on some gold players who have spent hundreds on this game without myself wasting money on gold.

jeffrey
11-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Prop and Xela, you two make a lovely couple, and the first known couple to chime in here. :D

Dilligaf
11-23-2012, 03:57 AM
As someone who caught onto this through the game, hearing it from numerous individuals, i thought id get on board! NOW is the time to stand up to make a difference. Thanks to those who filled me in on all the issues...i wondered why things didn't work. Now I know why!

Capt Dan DevGru
11-23-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm supporting!

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
I am supporting it

King little fruit fly
11-24-2012, 06:12 PM
You know where I stand, I challenge Classified (Matt Thornton) or anyone can steal a single crate from this little fruit fly by the end of this current event, then the little fruit fly would apologize to mcdoc's 2 lovely daughters and mad dog's family for the funny stuffs Jeffrey posted on mad dog zombie's wall. :p

andy_xyz2004
11-24-2012, 09:54 PM
You know where I stand, I challenge Classified (Matt Thornton) or anyone can steal a single crate from this little fruit fly by the end of this current event, then the little fruit fly would apologize to mcdoc's 2 lovely daughters and mad dog's family for the funny stuffs Jeffrey posted on mad dog zombie's wall. :p

How i can find you 😄,

Honey Boo Boo
11-25-2012, 04:57 AM
I support the boycott.

You are a piker.

Just got my gold bonus, yay for gold!!!