PDA

View Full Version : I am boycotting Greed

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 04:52 AM
CC,

I know us MW people are not known as well here in CC.

Please join us in boycotting all Greed games.

The hackers, glitches, and cheats must go.

The game must work.

We support you, please support us.

Write app store reviews that are honest and reflect our boycott.

jobadass
11-04-2012, 05:33 AM
I wish this would work, but every event is full of HUGE spenders. Please see my sig and accept the irony. Good luck with your boycott, I really don't think they care.

You need to get the "gangs" involved. Indians and CK are so wrapped up in keeping up or staying ahead of each other, they don't seem to be able to focus on much else. Perhaps they could have a treaty of sorts and stop the arms race for a while. If you can't get them on board, your chances are slim, IMO.

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 05:37 AM
We have our lead armies (gangs) involved. Our PUN which is the same as your Indian Tribe are key players. Most of our leaderboard event winners are 100% stopping everything. We are working on the ceasefire as we speak.

Euchred
11-04-2012, 05:49 AM
I won't buy gold unless something awesome comes out. That's the way it's been for me and that's the way it's going to stay. Good luck though my guess is you'll need it.

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Its an uphill battle but thankfully the big spenders in MW are involves with us. Too many invisible boosts and nonworking units.
Lets not forget the unending supply of hack accounts to make you feel good.

KemoKidd
11-04-2012, 05:57 AM
As aggravated as I was getting screwed out of a top 10 PvP prize, I am way too addicted to this game to stop. Also, if I do stop then the real money I spent on this game will truly have been a waste of money!

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 06:05 AM
I understand your position. I also understand i am not known here in a positivelighr
T. I only come here asking for those who can and are willing.

mxz
11-04-2012, 06:16 AM
As aggravated as I was getting screwed out of a top 10 PvP prize, I am way too addicted to this game to stop. Also, if I do stop then the real money I spent on this game will truly have been a waste of money!I understand what you mean, but...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_cost

Hate to be the economics professor, but if it's a waste then it's also a waste now.

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 08:27 AM
I understand what you mean, but...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_cost

Hate to be the economics professor, but if it's a waste then it's also a waste now.

Its up to you mxz but would you join us in MW and/or CC?

thanks

Dipstik
11-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Don't give gim the excuse of genetics... Op made a lifestyle choice!

spectra
11-04-2012, 12:28 PM
I agree things are getting worse

look what happened to me with the TPs
a guy attack me 91 times to destroy ALL my TPs and they are consumables and I have LOTS of others explosives, but ONLY THE TPs were destroy

how can that be
1 - GREEd put a VERY HIGH CONSUMABLE RATE ON THEM (But that cannot be, CJ54 states the consumable rate is the same as all other comsumable explosives, RIGHT!!!!!)
2 - they players that attack me is an "INCREDIBLE SHARPSHOOTER" and only aimed at the TPs (Sarcassm!!!!!!)

Nicky the Nose
11-04-2012, 12:39 PM
CC,

I know us MW people are not known as well here in CC.

Please join us in boycotting all Greed games.

The hackers, glitches, and cheats must go.

The game must work.

We support you, please support us.

Write app store reviews that are honest and reflect our boycott.

What are you asking us to do?

Dipstik
11-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Spectra... Quit *****ing.

Dhusagar
11-04-2012, 12:54 PM
I agree things are getting worse

look what happened to me with the TPs
a guy attack me 91 times to destroy ALL my TPs and they are consumables and I have LOTS of others explosives, but ONLY THE TPs were destroy

how can that be
1 - GREEd put a VERY HIGH CONSUMABLE RATE ON THEM (But that cannot be, CJ54 states the consumable rate is the same as all other comsumable explosives, RIGHT!!!!!)
2 - they players that attack me is an "INCREDIBLE SHARPSHOOTER" and only aimed at the TPs (Sarcassm!!!!!!)

And a hacker with 22k attack took out over 100 of mine in one set of robs! If CJ is right, I will eat my iPad!

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 01:44 PM
What are you asking us to do?

All we are asking that players stop buying gold, using tapjoy, and ask for the games to be fixed.

anything else is your choice.

Kissnight
11-04-2012, 01:54 PM
I am still cool with gree.
Since it is a free game and gree still allow us to get at least 5 gold per day from tapjoy.
And they always did a great job after the problems occur.
they do not have the obligation to prevent the problem happen since it is a free game. Do they?

Anyway, as a free player, I am really enjoy this game.
And my rule is simple, I won't buy any gold from u unless it is 90% off sale. Nope, unless it is 99.99999% off sale.