PDA

View Full Version : No matter what happens after the boycott ...

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 04:44 AM
we will remember who did what.:cool:

We will also take note of those who use this cease fire as an opportunity to take advantage of players participating in the boycott.:mad:

Be as stupid or as smart as you choose to be.

If you choose not to boycott, so be it.

But, if you do something stupid while others are boycotting, you'll get your handsome reward.

I have many friends.

And, I'm not talking about those you might know.

But, know this, choices have consequences.:rolleyes:

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 04:49 AM
I will talk to my contacts in the other teams. It may be better to hear it from a neutral source.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 04:54 AM
People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society. ~ Vince Lombardi

A basketball team is like the five fingers on your hand. If you can get them all together, you have a fist. That's how I want you to play. ~ Mike Krzyzewski

Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much. ~ Helen Keller

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. ~ Henry Ford

Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so much with all your heart. ~ Marcus Aurelius

(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcusaure148749.html)

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 05:00 AM
I will talk to my contacts in the other teams. It may be better to hear it from a neutral source.

I wasn't making reference to a person choosing NOT to boycott.

That is their prerogative.

I'm just taking note of those who choose not to boycott, and incessantly raid, attack, and loot those who are boycotting.

Choices have consequences.

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 05:52 AM

I'm just taking note of those who choose not to boycott, and incessantly raid, attack, and loot those who are boycotting.

Agreed, it is very important every man honor their words, the choice is yours and my choice is I'm with PJ all the way, cheers to everyone with PJ

Commander Vador
11-04-2012, 06:04 AM

We will also take note of those who use this cease fire as an opportunity to take advantage of players participating in the boycott.:mad:

But, if you do something stupid while others are boycotting, you'll get your handsome reward.

I have many friends.

Hi PJ,

I'll join the cause since I believe that this fight is legitimate (new thread coming). Nevertheless, I don't believe that threatening other players will help the cause.

Regards,

Vador

Arizona
11-04-2012, 06:05 AM

I have many friends.

What is the purpose of THIS thread?
It sounds like a veiled threat to players such as myself who choose to differ from the forum consensus.
Not very sporting or democratic of you. Do as I ask or else...maybe this or that will happen, or maybe nothing.
Not dissimilar from 1930's Germany.

Please, if it's not a threat then explain why you feel the need to include this in your boycott.

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Its not targeted at forum memebers or the population in general. It has to do with the war. PUN is offering a ceasefire it seems. If the others act dishonorable and try to take advantage there will be consequences.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm not sure I understand this thread either. I don't even know all the players boycotting the game right now. I can tell you I've been attacked a few times just this morning (they lost all battles) by pretty active players. Not sure if they are on the forum or not, but should they suffer the "consequences" if I'm actively boycotting?? Does the boycott entail no active playing at at all, or just no purchasing of gold. What about the events? No participation in those either?

jay_usher
11-04-2012, 06:24 AM
Sorry I understand why certain players.. (big gold spenders.) are doing this boycot but the rest of it is a big pile of bull ****! Its a game for people to enjoy and noone should try and control other people's playing habits and threatened with being smashed if they continue to play! Boycot at ur own risk and deal with the convequenses or don't boycot and play the game!

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-04-2012, 06:43 AM
I am women
hear me roar

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 06:46 AM
What is the purpose of THIS thread?
It sounds like a veiled threat to players such as myself who choose to differ from the forum consensus.
Not very sporting or democratic of you. Do as I ask or else...maybe this or that will happen, or maybe nothing.
Not dissimilar from 1930's Germany.

Please, if it's not a threat then explain why you feel the need to include this in your boycott.

Your answer:

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 06:48 AM
I'm not sure I understand this thread either. I don't even know all the players boycotting the game right now. I can tell you I've been attacked a few times just this morning (they lost all battles) by pretty active players. Not sure if they are on the forum or not, but should they suffer the "consequences" if I'm actively boycotting?? Does the boycott entail no active playing at at all, or just no purchasing of gold. What about the events? No participation in those either?

I did not play MW since I've posted my pledge to boycott, did not attack you, therefore there is least 1 of your 'hated countryman' is keeping his word, cheers

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Hey Johnny. I noticed that too. I asked in my post how would one know who is boycotting and who isn't unless you read the forum? Would it be posted on players walls? I guess it's I good thing I decided to visit the forums more often. So much has changed since I dropped off a few months ago...lol.

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Posted mine on my wall. If I got hounded by a few big nanes all of a sudden, I'd know why.... There is only one fool who attacks me day and night for now. It's the normal course of the game to be attacked, to be targeted is another thing though. PJ is simply trying to make the boycott not be the source of a player's weakness-think about it, no revenge, or attacks as we are participating.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 07:16 AM
Posted mine on my wall. If I got hounded by a few big nanes all of a sudden, I'd know why.... There is only one fool who attacks me day and night for now. It's the normal course of the game to be attacked, to be targeted is another thing though. PJ is simply trying to make the boycott not be the source of a player's weakness-think about it, no revenge, or attacks as we are participating.

Yes, I know how you feel (about being targeted). I felt that was happening to me as of late, and what's ironic is that the people who have been hitting me are big spenders and heavy players. I would write on their walls complaining, but it was all in fun. It's a freakin' game for goodness sake. But nobody likes to feel bullied, least of all me.

whackueddie
11-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Arizona...no threats...penalty for hitting another player after the whistle...go Broncos
Pirate Justice...whackueddie knows a thing or two about five fingers!

Speed ump
11-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey whack glad to see you back. Did I just rhyme?

whackueddie
11-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Excellent! The whack feels the need for....SPEED!

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-04-2012, 01:50 PM
What is the point of your post?

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 01:50 PM
What is the point of your post?
What is the point of your reply?

Bronson
11-04-2012, 01:52 PM

What is the point of my reply?

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 01:53 PM
What is the point of my reply?
That's easy, to hijack!!!!

Bronson
11-04-2012, 01:56 PM
That's easy, to hijack!!!!

Dammit, rumbled already!

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 02:02 PM

Lol...my thoughts exactly.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 06:51 PM

PJ's message is aiming at the disgraced British Royal Navy fleet.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 02:54 AM
Not only the British Royal Navy Fleet but independents who might think Christmas came early.